Chapter 3

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Giant, The Doe, And Kai

 

3rd P.O.V:

      Taeyeon sighed as she plopped down on the damp grass in the garden on the rooftop. This is just weird. Who would put a garden on the roof top? Taeyeon thought. Of course, having a phobia of people made her feel somewhat out of place. How did she find this place? Well, let's just say Taeyeon's feet always know where she needs to go.

      "Why did I even agree with Jessica?" She asked herself while played with the ribbon of her dress. Multiple footsteps and voices were heard; Taeyeon immediately snapped her eyes up an scanned the place, looking for a place where she can hide.

       "Seriously hyung, she's so weird! A lot of students were scared of her but I see nothing but a pathetic little girl!"

       "I know right, and that Jessica girl dared to say that I had a crush on her! What a delusional girl!"

       "Now, now, Luhan and Kai, stop making fun of that Taeyeon girl. She isn't even worth our time or our breath. So stop talking about her; we'll just lose our appetites for lunch!"

       "Alright Kris."

        The three boys laughed as they sat down on the chair that Taeyeon also sat on a few minutes ago. "Hyung; look! It's a girls bracelet!" Kai shouted and waved it in front of Kris' and Luhan's face.

        "Yeah we see it Kai; we aren't blind." Luhan said flipping his hand while talking. "But that means that a girl was here! And nobody found this place except for us! This is OUR territory!" Kai ran around Kris and Luhan gesturing that everything in there was theirs.

        "Achoo!" A small sneeze came from a bush that was nearly at the very edge of the roof. 

         "Hyung, is it just me, or did that bush just sneeze?" Kai pointed and went closer to it. 

         "Hyung! I think there's a ghost in here!" Kai screamed and immediately retreated back to his hyungs. "No Kai. I just think that we have an uninvited guest today." Kris said and went to the bush.

         "Oh no." Taeyeon whispered. Kris pulled the leaves and found the petite girl with her hair covering her face and was sleeping. "Kai, Luhan; look who I found!" Kris called out and separated the leaves so that they could get a better view.

         "Wow, the first girl to find this place is her?! I was expecting a much more hotter girl." Kai said, completely losing interest on the bracelet and just threw it in the trash. 

          "I wonder if we can carry her and throw her out of this roof? We can just say that she suicided!" Luhan smiled. Taeyeon cursed Luhan inside her head and prayed that they won't actually do that as even if she did have a phobia; she still had dreams of her own. 

          Kris pulled out strands of her hair that was blocking her face, and immediately gasped seeing Taeyeon's gorgeous face. Taeyeon flinched and tried not to move as she felt his touch. "Kris! Yah! Let's go already! She's stinking up this place with her filthy smell! Let's just come back later when she leaves!" Luhan called him and ran down the stairs again heading to who- knows- where with Kai.

         He looked at her one more time before finally going out. Taeyeon opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter