Chapter 11

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not Afraid..

3rd P.O.V:

       Worry was written all over her face. She never thought this would happen; she thought that she was already okay. "Girls!" she shrieked pulling her girls away from the boys and away from the dance floor. "Unnie; why?! He was about to tell me something!" Yoona grumbled; still being pulled by Jessica. "Where are they?" she asked.

        "The girls? They're somewhere in the dance floor." Yoona answered, still grumbling about whatever that boy was about to say. "Hwang Miyoung! Lee Sunkyu! Kim Hyoyeon! Choi Sooyoung!" Jessica screamed. "Unnie, I'll take Tiffany and Sunny unnie." the maknae offered. 

        Jessica nodded at the maknae, she had Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun; though the other memebers were much more harder to pull away from the dance floor. "Hyoyeon and Sooyoung! Come here now!" she shrieked with her dolphin voice again; gaining the attention of others. She pulled the two girls away, and soon the maknae, Sunny, and Tiffany arrived; also grumbling about their dates.

        "Who's more important?! Your dates or Taeyeon?!" Jessica screamed; she was filled up with her members' grumbling. She also had to leave her date in case they didn't notice that! The girls quickly tightened their mouths; their faces instantly turned like Jessica's.

        "W-What happened t-to h-her?" Tiffany stuttered, afraid of her response. "I-I don't know. She called me and then she told me that she couldn't breath! We have to find her." Jessica ordered; the girls nodded their heads. "Look in the exits, she might've wanted to go out." she suggested and went to one of those exits that was near the stage. 

         Baekhyun turned his head around; he heard the whole conversation. He rapidly seized his phone, and called the rest of the boys. "Taeyeon's missing." he said. With those two words, the twelve boys immediately looked for the petite girl. 

         "I think I found her.." Kris texted the boys. Holding the small girl in his arms, he entered the dance. The whole crowd looked at him; like he was some kind of prince bringing a damsel in distress. 

         "Taeyeon!" Sunny shouted and dashed towards Kris. "Where'd you find her?!" she questioned, taking Taeyeon out from his arms. "I-I found her unconscious outside.." he pointed. Sunny called the girls, and soon they were all there; their faces still filled with worry.

         "Take her to the doctor again." Jessica sighed before ordering them what to do. The girls carried Taeyeon by her shoulders and headed towards their car. "Wait!" Kris shouted. They turned back at him, "What?" Jessica demanded, glaring at him.

         "We- We'll come with you." he stated before also calling the boys and heading to their car. "Lead the way."

~~~~~

       This night seemed to be coldest for them. Taeyeon hasn't moved an inch for the minutes that they've been driving. "We're here." Jessica announced monotonously and helped the girls out. 

          "Doctor Lee, please." Jessica asked as they went inside. "Okay, Mr. Lee will be coming, but for the meantime please do sit down in the waiting area." the receptionist told them.

           The boys followed them, staring at the unconscious body of Taeyeon. "What happened to her?" Suho asks Jessica as they also sat down. "I-I don't know. She just called me.. and then- I don't know!" she answered, burying her face in her arms. Sooyoung pats Jessica on the back and repeatedly tells her 'Taeyeon will be okay'.

            A groan escapes from Taeyeon's lips. They immediately snap their eyes at her, Jessica moves closer to her; "Taengoo.. can you hear me?" she asks. No response. She sighed again and waited for the doctor to call them.

            "Miss Jung? Mr. Lee is here." the receptionist called them. Jessica nodded before helping the others to carry Taeyeon.

            "What seems to be the problem this time?" the doctor asks as he glanced at Taeyeon. "She's unconscious." Jessica said. "..again." she added. The girls stared at Jessica, "Again? When did this happen?" Sunny asked, her eyebrows raising.

             "I tried to get her out of the house; the last time, but I think she wasn't ready yet." Jessica confessed.  "Why are you telling us just now?! Pabo." Yuri flicked her head. "Oopsie?" 

              The doctor checked her pulse, and did what he usually did when Taeyeon would come. "Well, she's alright. Just give her sometime to rest." he said and left them in the room; not forgetting to bow before leaving. 

              "Thanks.." Jessica muttered before sitting beside Taeyeon's bed. The boys found themselves in the most awkward situation as the girls crowded Taeyeon's bed. Suho coughed; trying to ease the awkwardness that was oozing out from the whole room. "Well..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter