Chapter 8

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Arrival (II)

3rd P.O.V:

       Drips of rain fell down as Kris and the boys walked closer to Baekhyun. "We were just playing! What's so wrong about that?!" he protested. Kris rolled his eyes. "We already stated the rules when we're around her right? Should I remind you again?" 

         "You said when we're around her, but you never said that when one of us is alone with her, right?" Baekhyun retorted and raised his eyebrow. "Stop twisting my words, Baekhyun. You know what I said." Kris said, flicking his forehead. Turning away, the boys headed out the exit. 

          "First warning, Byun Baekhyun." Luhan promptly said, smirking at the younger boy. Flipping his hair, Baekhyun rolls his eyes and started to mimic what Luhan just told him. "Oh.. first warning.. oh.. I'm so handsome that you have to obey me. Oh, Baekhyun.. get away from Taeyeon. Idiots." he muttered as he followed the rest of the members. 

           

           Baekhyun hopped down the last five steps before going off in another direction. "Get away from me! Go away! I don't know you!" A female voice screamed near where he was. Out of curiosity, Baekhyun started to walk down that path where he heard the voice of the female. 

           "Taeyeon?!" He shouted, helping the girl immediately from the man that was holding her. "Who are you?!" he asked bravely, hugging Taeyeon tightly, for her protection, and of course, ahem, Baekhyun's advantage. 

            "Maybe I should be the one asking you that; who are you?" The man questioned fiercely, making Baekhyun swallow his own words. "I-I am T-Taeyeon's.." Baekhyun looked down at the girl who he was tightly hugging. She still had her face buried in his chest. "h-her b-boyfriend." he finished. 

             The man glared at Baekhyun fiercely. "When did you two meet?" he asked with a gruff voice. "Not too long ago. A couple of months." he answered. Taeyeon pinched Baekhyun back, hearing the lies that he kept saying. 

             Baekhyun flinched for a second then tightened his hug around the girl more. "You better go. She's scared of you." he said and pointed the exit with his lips. "I'm coming back, Taeyeon. Whether you like it or not." The man ruffled Taeyeon's hair before taking his bag and leaving. 

             "Geeze, what's with that guy?" he questioned and walked back to his locker that wasn't a few feet away. Taeyeon slapped Baekhyun's back hard. He quickly jumps out from the embrace and rubs his back. "What the heck was that for?" he asked.

             "In case you didn't notice, I was suffocating! There isn't that much air, when buried in a chest; you know. Although, I'm pretty sure that you have a lot of air in your head." Taeyeon mumbled the last part. "Hey, that hurts! I ain't an airhead!" he objected.

              "Whatever. But thanks for saving me.. again." Taeyeon bowed. "No worries, my dongsaeng~!" Baekhyun replied, ruffling her hair. Taeyeon looked at him weirdly and laughed. "You do know that I'm older than you, right?"

              Baekhyun's flushed face as soon as he heard the word 'older' made Taeyeon laugh even more. "O-Of course, I knew that! I-I just wanted to tease you because you're so small and petite that you look younger than me!" Baekhyun stuck his tongue out. "Yeah, that's why." Taeyeon  sarcastically said.

              "By the way, reduce your 'manly musk' perfume. I could smell it from ten miles away. And do tell the other boys that, when all of you walk together; y'all smell and look like a bunch of baboons that showered themselves with so much perfume that it hurts my nose." Taeyeon told him before walking away. 

              Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but Taeyeon interrupted him. "And no; the perfume most definitely do not help with your 'manly' image." 

               "Hmph. I don't smell that bad." Baekhyun whispered, lifting his arm up and smelling what he calls his 'manly hood'. He shrugged his shoulders and left for his class, smiling like an idiot when he realized that he and Taeyeon had somehow opened up. "And she didn't say anything about the boyfriend lie." he mutered, his smile widening until his ear. 

~~~~~

                 "Taengoo yah~! We went to the rooftop earlier but you weren't there! Where were you?!" The eight girls scuttled around her and took a seat. "I was roaming around the school, I became bored after a while in the rooftop." Taeyeon told them, flipping her hair. "Anything interesting happen?" Sooyoung asked, as she kneeled next to Taeyeon and stared at her intently. 

                 "No?... Nothing really happened." Taeyeon answered. "Really?"

                 "Yes, really."

                 "Reaaly, really?"

                 "Yes, really, really."

                 "Really, really, reall-"

                "You know this is getting ridiculous. Nothing happened, kay?"

                The girls glanced around before closing in on Taeyeon. "Then, how do you explain the holding hands with Baekhyun?" Jessica whispered. Taeyeon's eyes widene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter