Chapter 16

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Messed Up

3rd P.O.V:

      Her mind was definitely jumbled. And it wasn't just because of the difficulty of the subject that they were taking right now, but it was the tension that was building up in the room. It occured to her that the girls had been giving her weird looks since she and Luhan had come; not only that, but the boys also seemed to be agitated with Luhan and her. 

      Their bodies were physically there, but their minds seemed to float off to another dimension. None of them even cared when the teacher scolded them for not paying attention to what she was saying. Taeyeon fidgeted her fingers and lowered her head, hoping that the ground would suddenly crack open and her into.

     It was like time travelling back to when she was still new and had tried so hard to fit in with everybody else. 

     The class seemed to grow longer as time ticked on. She counted the minutes and seconds that she had to suffer in this room. Glancing here and there, she started to drip with sweat; which was weird. Taeyeon never actually sweated unless it was really hot or if they were taking P.E., but either than those two, she never did. 

     She breathed heavily, her body unable to control itself from shaking. It wasn't cold in the room, but nor was it hot. This had got to be the first time Kim Taeyeon actually felt this way.

     

     Finally, the class had ended with the teacher giving them tons of homework to do. Taeyeon let out a small sigh of relief. She glanced both her sides, the girls were huddled up in a circle; talking about something, except for Seohyun; who was busy stuffing her bag with books that weren't even related to this subject. Taeyeon caught a small glance at the title of one of her books: 'How To Improve Yourself In 10 Weeks'

     Taeyeon shrugged, she knew that Seohyun didn't really need those books; she was perfect just the way that she is; in her view of course. The boys caught her attention; they were all glaring at one person, Luhan. She didn't really get why they even did that. Were they mad because he moved out or is it because of some other reason?

     She gazed at the boys who were had fierce eyes and looked like they wanted to kill someone. Taeyeon changed her focus on Baekhyun. She gazed down at his body, her eyes stopping on his hands. It was only now that she noticed that this boy had much more prettier hands than she does. She huffed her cheeks in annoyance and stared at her own hands; 'Why do you have to be so ugly?' she thought and grabbed her bag; leaving the room.

     All eyes darted to her as she walked down the busy hallways of the school. All of them seemed to stop their work just to look at her. She looked down awkwardly and took small, tiny steps to her locker; only to find a cute, little heart-shaped note jumping out of it.

    She picked it up and scanned its contents; it read:

    Dear Taeng noona,

       How are you today? I don't know if you know me or not, but I know you. Noona, I heard you're going out with Luhan hyung now, I wish you all the best of luck then. ^^ But noona, if you need anyone or if you feel lonely, please always keep in mind that I'm always here for you even if the whole world's against you. Take care, noona~!

   Lots of love;
   U.N.

   Taeyeon closed the letter and smiled at the cute gesture, but her sweet smile soon turned into a straight frown. "Who sent this?" she muttered to herself, opening the letter once again and examining it. 'Noona?' she thought to herself, so far; Baekhyun called her noona, but there were a whole lot of other people who also called her that.

    She continued to re-read the letter; 'U.N.?' she questioned herself. The first thing that popped into her head was 'United Nations', but again; they couldn't have sent this. Taeyeon massaged her temple trying to find anyone with the initials of 'U.N.'. 'Nothing.' she sighed and stared at the heart. "Hey Tae! What's that?" a voice said beside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter