14 - Ashiya

My Twin Is A Gang Leader

 

            The four of us were riding around the North District looking for the group of boys that have been causing problems in our territory. 

            "See anybody Boss?" I heard Zelo ask me through the Bluetooth we all had on right now.

            "Nothing really, I'm coming up on two kids right now.  It might be one of them.  I'll let you know in a second."  I replied.

            We might be out all night looking for these boys.  This was getting crazy, where the hell where they. 

            Two people where up ahead walking together talking with each other.  Since it was dark, it was hard see what they looked like and it didn't help all that much that I could only see their backs.

            If I was going to find these boys I would have to stop all people on the street to get a good look at them.  This was one part of the job that I hated.  I do not like all the search and find. 

            Speeding up, I took a sharp right and brought my bike to a skidding stop right in front of the two teenagers.  The boy was tall; probably about six feet even, maybe a little shorter than Yongguk and Himchan.  He had styled dark blond hair and was built very sturdy, good-sized muscles as well.

            Giving him a few once overs I could tell he would fit in with the three idiots really well.  Turning my gaze to the girl it took me a couple seconds to get a good look at her since there wasn't much light and I was looking through a tinted helmet.

            But once my eyes fully adjusted to get a good look I was shock.  Zoë’s words rang through my head, 'You can't be in two places at once, remember that', I couldn't figure out what she meant then.  Now I know.

            You technically can't be in two places at once, but if there were two of you, if you had a twin, it is possible to be in two places at the same time.  It also explained why the three idiots asked if I had a brother.  This boy must be her brother.  They must have mistaken her for me.

            , this is not good.  If anyone who knows my identity mistakes her for me then secrets can get out and shared.  Oh, we do have a problem, a big problem.  I thought my eyes wide, hidden behind the helmet as I stared at the girl that looked exactly like me.

            The boy was the first one of us to talk, "What are you doing! You could have run as over."

            I couldn't get any words out of my mouth.  I was in shock.  How could there be someone that looks exactly like me.  Could I really have a twin sister?  Did I really just find a member of my biological family, do I really have a real family member that is related to me.

            All these things were flying through me head as I just stared at her lost in my head.  I couldn't tell how long I was there just staring into space with all these unanswered questions running through my head.  Never has something shocked me so much in my life.

            Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo must have been trying to get in contact with me for a while because they came whipping down the road towards me.  The boy and my twin must have left while I was just standing here; I must have gotten off my motorcycle and taken my helmet off at some point but I can't remember when.

            The guys stopped in front of me but I didn't pay them any attention.  I couldn't move.  I couldn't speak.  I was in absolute shock.  I couldn't do anything; this was too much information to take in so suddenly.

            "Boss?  They, Boss?"  I could distantly hear Yongguk.

            "Boss?  Boss are you okay?"  Himchan asked looking at me.

            "Your scaring me Boss.  What happened?"  Zelo voice almost broke through but I didn't respond to any of them.

            I swear I was about to pass out and it wouldn't surprise me if I did from information overload.  My brain was getting fuzzy already from all the things rushing through me head.  My stomach was churning and I was developing a major headache.

            I swayed to my right almost falling before Yongguk caught me.  "Your really scaring me right now Boss."  Zelo said again coming over to me, Himchan fallowing not far behind him.

            I didn't answer, my head was starting to pound, the dizziness was getting worse, I could see little black spots in my vision.  This was too much to deal with.  No human body could deal with this amount of psychological information.

            "Ashiya?  Ashiya!"  I head the three boys say with so much worry in their voice, it hurt that I was making them worry about me.

            And that was the last tilt of the scale to throw me over the edge.  Everything went black in a split second, and I felt myself going slack in Yongguk's arms.