19 - Ashiya

My Twin Is A Gang Leader

 

            The two of us sat there watching.  It was nearing five in the morning, and it wouldn't be long until the sun began to rise and people would be out and about and it would be bad for us to be seen sneaking around with or faces covered.

            Time to stop the fight.  As I said before, Jongup would neither win nor lose at the end of the fight.  "Hey!  Idiots!"  I yell to gain their attention.

            Jongup was about to kick Zelo's abs, which he had not known was going to happen.  Surprise Zelo.  They relaxed their stance and face me.  "Games over.  Jongup your part of the team.  Meet us here tomorrow at ten, and don't be late." 

            "Yes Boss."  Jongup said grinning from ear to ear before gathering his things and leaving.

            "I was right in the end.  Anyways, he can fight and has proved he can.  And you will not test how much torture he can endure."

            "Fine."  They grumbled.

            "Good.  Yongguk, you're staying the night to keep and eye on Samantha so nothing happens.  Get her to school safely and leave her with Jongup."  I now turned to Samantha and spoke to her, "Can you keep an eye on this Mizuki girl during school for one day.  We are going to finish things up tonight."

   `She nodded before she and Yongguk went up to the second floor.  Himchan, Zelo and I soon closed the place up and left.

***

            First period was half way through being finished when Yongguk came bursting through the door.  Mr. Aaron stopped his lesson and looked at Yongguk who was still standing in the doorway.

            "Is there a reason why you are not taking your seat?"  Mr. Aaron asked Yongguk.

            "Well, Mr. Arron, I came to get Ashiya, Himchan and Zelo from class.  We have doctor’s appointments at the hospital and need to leave.  The office already knows."  Yongguk explained.

            Packing my stuff up with the two other boys we got up and left.  I didn't actually have to leave for another few hours to make it to my appointment and I don't believe these boys even had any appointments.

            Once we were out of school and off the grounds I had to ask, "Why did you look so hurried when you got us out of class?" 

            "Because, one, you have an appointment.  Two, I was not going to let all of you just sit in class all day and suffer.  And three, I found some things out about those boys causing us trouble in the North District."

            "Well, what do you know?"  I asked.  The area we were walking in was deserted, so speaking was easy.

            "Found out where they stay and when they plan on being there.  So we are going to your appointment early.  I already called your mom to let her know you had to come in early so she is getting things ready."  He explained.

            "Sounds good.  Let's keep moving."

***

            Having my blood work done was quick and easy, it was a little under a half hour before I was able to leave.

            "Mother?"  I call to her as she was filling in some paperwork for the test.

            "Yes Ashiya?"

            "I was planning on staying at Zelo's tonight so we could work on a project."  I said as if were a regular occurrence.

            "Your father won't be happy that you are staying at that boy's house on a school night, but I'm sure he can be persuaded since you are working on a project.  Make sure you have everything you need from the house."  She answered, leaning against the counter eyeing me.

            She didn't usually trust me when I stayed at one of the guy's houses.  I swear she thought I was going over there to have with them.  I wasn't saying anything against it since what I was really doing was much worse than with one of my best friends.

            She had me on the pill when I turned fourteen and would be going out with Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo more often.  I wasn't fighting it, but it really that she thought I would do something like that.

            "Did you -” She began.

            "Yes mother I took the pill this morning.  And I'm not doing anything other than working on a project. I swear Mother."  I said trying to sound a truthful as I could.

            "Well just take this.  Give your mother some piece of mind."  I was flabbergasted at what she handed me in a small string bag.

            "Mother!"  I hissed.  She had put five condoms in this little bag that she gave me.  Who does she think I am?  Is this really what she thinks I do in my free time when I'm with the three idiots - soon to be four.

            She made a hasty exit calling over her shoulder, "Don't stay up to late.  See you tomorrow sweetie."

            I groaned.  She did not just do this.  My mother is so strange.  I left the room, the little string bag stuffed into my pocket.  I found the boys sitting in the waiting room for me.

            "Ready to go Ashiya?"  Himchan asked me.

            "Yes. Let's get out of here as soon as possible."  I said and hurried to the exit.  I was mortified, one of the other nurses there that was close to my mother had given me the look as she eyed the boys I was with before she gave me a thumbs-up, approving my apparent choice in boys.

            The boys caught up to me moments later.  I was already half a block away from the hospital, heading towards the North District.

            "Ashiya, why did you run out of there like your life depended on it?"  Yongguk asked.

            He asked, so he can't blame me.  "Here” I said shoving the string bag at him before turning to Zelo, "I'm staying at your place tonight.  So reroute the house calls to your cell."

            "Sure."  Zelo answered.  Zelo would hack in to the phones and reroute the calls to our cell phones so we could fake staying at someone’s houses.  None of our parents were close so it all worked out.

            Yongguk must have finally opened the string bag because I heard his loud, rough laughter echo around us.  Himchan and Zelo stopped to see what was so funny.

            "D-did she r-really gave you t-this!?!"  He chocked out through this laughter.

            "Yeah, after I told her I was staying at Zelo's for the night."  I replied and chuckled as well.

            "Your mother is the funniest lady I know."  Was all he could say before he could only laugh and try to catch his breath.

            A second later Himchan joined us laughing, after he caught a glimpse of what it was in the string bag.

            "Why do you keep laughing?"  Zelo asked oblivious.

            Yongguk closed the bag and tossed it to Zelo, calming down enough to speak normally, "Ashiya's mother gave this to her since she is staying at your house, bro."  And, there he went laughing again.

            Zelo looked at us like we were a bunch of loons.  That is, until he opened the bag and looked inside of it.  His face went red in embarrassment.   "Did she really give this to you because you said you were staying at my house?"

            We had finally sobered up from out laughing fit.  "Yup.  She thinks that every time I go to either one of your houses we are having .  And this isn't the first time it's happened.  But it's the first time any of you asked about it."

            "Not. . . The. . . First. . .Time?"  Himchan said slowly as we began walking again still chocking on his giggles.

            "That's what I said isn't it?" 

            "When did she start?"  Yongguk asked.

            "Three years ago, every time I went out really late with you guys or stayed over."  I said nonchalantly.

            Their eyes widened in shock and their jaws dropped.  I shrugged them off.  When they finally got over the shock Yongguk began leading us to where these trouble-making boys were going to be.