4 - Ashiya

My Twin Is A Gang Leader

 

Parking my bike a street over from my house so my parents wouldn't be suspicious I walked home.  Before entering the door I made sure all the weapons I was carrying were hidden and I removed my mask, stuffing it into my back pocket.

   Entering the house I called out, "I'm home!"

   I could hear my parents in the living room watching television.  Walking in they turned to look at me, "Off to bed Ashiya, make sure all your school work is complete."  My mother said.

   "Night Mom.  Night Dad."  I said giving them a small wave and smile before ascending the wooden staircase still in my shoes.

   My parents don't check on me at night or bother me at all.  I also have a lock on my door for added privacy.  Making sure my parents weren't going to call me or were in the office - which was located just below my room on the main floor - I opened my window and climbed out onto the thick tree branch outside my window.

   Climbing down the branches I ran out of the backyard without being caught before running to my bike a street over to continue on my work for the night.

O_o

   Speeding through the South District I gained the eyes of many gang members, both allied to my gang as well as against us.  Most tried to keep out of my sight in case I was in a bad mood.

   A gang we are very close with rules part of the South District; they are known for dealing mass amounts of stolen weapons and keep an eye out for supplies to get a hold of.

   Though they have yet to steal from us, there is always a first time for everything.  But I really hope not in this case.  But if they really are keeping an eye out then they might know a little of our situation.

   The South District contained some rural areas just outside of the city.

   I hate dirt roads.  To much dust!  And it is awful for my bike.  Why do they have to have their meeting place way out here?  Almost in the middle of nowhere!  I thought as I dodged a large pothole in the middle of the road.

   In the near distance I can make out the glow of lights.  Not much further until I reach my destination.  The closer I get the more I notice shadows just off the side of the road - human shaped shadows that are moving. Shaking my head I continue zipping down the road.

   Skidding my motorcycle to a stop in front of a perfectly kept barn I dismount and adjusted my bike so it won't fall and scratch the paint on the gravel.

   Before I can even manage to take a step towards the barn doors I'm surrounding by ten men all wearing black clothing.

   One of the men standing behind me talks with his deep voice, "Who are you and what is your business here?"

   Making my tone sound as bored as I feel with this situation I reply, "Tell your Boss, Black Widow is here to speak with him."

   One of the men passed the message on via a walkie-talkie.  Getting a reply moments later he gave a signal for the men in front of me to part and let me pass though.

   Nodding my head to them I stalked past them and entered the barn - well the fortress that looked like a barn to be more precise.  The inside was almost as well furnished and classy as our warehouse in the West District and was sturdy enough to withstand and F4 tornado. 

  This building was almost indestructible and located on supposedly abandoned land; but I knew that the gang's leader actually lived in the farm house just inside the woods.

   Walking past the people sprawled out around the room after what looks to be a training session, I went into the office in the back of the barn.  Knocking on the door I heard a voice muffled by the door say that I could enter.

   Pulling the door open I stepped into the room and shut it behind me making sure to click the lock into place sealing the both of us in here.

   The back of a leather chair was facing me from the far side of the desk in the middle of the room.  "Have a seat Black Widow.  I'm sure you have had a long day and need a break."  The deep and rusty male voice said.

"It has been long."  I replied and moved to take a seat in front of the desk, "Now shall we get down to business as to why I am here so unexpectedly?"

   He let out a soft chuckle, "Always good to have you around, this life would never be the same if you weren't always making these surprise visits to me.  But I already have an idea why you are here"

   Figures he would know, or he knows something. "Well then I guess you just saved me from explaining myself."

   The man spun his chair around.  He had a military cut hairstyle done to his natural orange red hair.  He was on the taller side and was in his middle to late twenties.  The jagged scar running from his left temple down to his chin was clearly visible.  He hasn't told me how he got it and I don't plan on asking anytime soon.        

  "It will save you time I'm sure, but the time I need to talk will still be the same."  He smirked.

   "I figured that out already Eunhyuk.  Just get to the part I want to hear about."  I said irritated.

   Eunhyuk shook his head, "Always the same.  Any way’s, let's get this started then.  I know your already here looking into your missing shipment of knives.  More specifically the switchblades that came in on a private boat a few days ago.

   "First off, we didn't take them.  I'm not stupid enough to steal from you like these idiots seem to be.  But I have heard a little about the missing items."  He paused long enough for me to get irritated.

   I snapped at him, "Well, what the hell do you know?" 

   He signed, "It's not much to go on but it is everything I do know so far.  The knives that were stolen aren't going to be sold but will be used by the people that took them.  They figured that you would look at the dealers and figure out that the knives being sold were the ones that were stolen.

   "I don't have names or faces of the people that took them; although I do know that they are part of a gang in the East District."    

   Well that narrows down our hunt from a whole city to a single District, but what concerns me is how he knows this.  I know Eunhyuk is big into in weapon deals and stolen weapons but knowing where they are is a little more than I expected of him.

   Giving him a questioning and angry expression he continued, "Don't give me that look Black Widow.  I know what you were thinking just now, and I have an explanation.  I was out in the East running a little operation when a group of guys that I was walking towards with my boys took off.

   "As I continued on my way I saw something on the ground that one of them must have dropped.  Picking it up and taking it with me I didn't realize what it was until I heard news of your stolen weapons."  Eunhyuk opened one of the desk drawers and pulled out something wrapped in a yellow silk cloth.  "Seems like I found one of the missing knives."

   He handed the cloth wrapped object to me and I unwrapped it.  Sitting in my palms was one of the knives stolen from me.  Wrapping it up again I smirked and looked back up at Eunhyuk.

   "Seems like your little operation had more than one benefit.  Thanks for the help.  Give me a call if you find out anything else."  I said curtly ending the discussion before standing and proceeding to the door.

   Though it seems like Eunhyuk wasn't finished, "Your not even going to stay for a little chat before taking off?" 

  "Don't have time.  Maybe when I'm in a better mood and I'm not missing a load of money.  Remember to call me if you hear anything else."

   I left the room before he could say anything in reply.  I only hope Eunhyuk didn't make any of it up.  He isn't one to fabricate stories but I wouldn't put anything past him - or anyone for that matter.

   Leaving the barn I walked back to find my motorcycle in the same spot I left it untouched.  Putting my helmet on I climbed on the back of my bike and tore off down the roads seeing the shadows on the sides of the road again.  I'm kind of surprised Eunhyuk has guards this far form his hide out, but it isn't something I'm going to question.

   Reaching the outskirts of the city I headed straight for the Center.  Pulling my phone out I checked the time; it was nearing midnight already.  Stopping in an empty parking lot I dialed Zelo's number.

   On the forth ring Zelo picking up, "Yes Boss?"

   "How is the research going on that list of names?" I asked while I turned the engine of my bike off.

   "I'm almost finished."  He said sounding slightly distant over the phone.  

   "You put me on speaker didn't you?"  I asked him sarcastically knowing perfectly well that’s exactly what he did. 

   "Yes; is there something you called for?"

   "Yes actually.  All the people you have found information on they all have one thing in common don't they?"  I asked hoping Eunhyuk was right.

   "Yes, how did you know?"

   "Found some stuff out myself.  And if my information is correct then the thing they have in common is that they all belong to a gang in the East District."  I said hoping he would confirm what Eunhyuk had told me.

   Zelo paused on the other end and the sound of the clicking of his keyboard was heard.  "Yes, your right Boss.  I hadn't noticed that before.  Should I look into what gang they belong to?"

   "Do you even have to ask that question White Collar?"

   "I'm on it Boss.  I'll text you once I know."

   "Thank you Zelo.  Make it fast okay?"

   With a quick goodbye he hung up to work on his new task.  I on the other hand still had to get in contact with Himchan and Yongguk before figuring out where I will be needed most.

   As I was about to dial Himchan's number my iPhone began blaring Eminem's Not Afraid.  Accepting the call I placed the phone to my ear answering, "Yes Blue Fang?" 

   "Boss, Just calling to give you an update on our progress so far.  My team and I have covered most of the West District but haven't found anything.  We are going to keep looking and asking around before going into the North District."  Yongguk reported smoothly.

  But with the information I now have and a little more info into this, searching and questioning through our territory isn't going to solve anything.

   "Blue Fang I want you and your team to leave the territory and go into the East District and continue searching there.  We received some information that the people who stole our goods are from the East.  Zelo is searching into who the gang is behind this but I want you to start looking around there.  And keep in touch with me if you find anything useful."  I ordered.

   "On it Boss!"  Yongguk replied sounding excited

   I hung up and placed my phone in my pocket.  With Zelo and Yongguk doing their best to solve this currently I believe it would be best to return to the warehouse and speak with Himchan and send him and his team out to help Yongguk in the East District.

   Starting my bike up again I sped down the streets of downtown dodging pedestrians crossing the crowded streets.

 

A/N

Second update of the day since I can.

Update again tomorrow afternoon.

Give me your thoughts I guess. 

Wynter