3 - Ashiya

My Twin Is A Gang Leader

 

We stopped in front of them.  The four of us had already put our masks on after we left my street.  Himchan and Zelo were on my right and Yongguk on my left, all of them a step behind me.

   "Well look what we have here."  Said the fist man that came out; his tone was as if he were laughing at us.

   "Seems these four kids got lost on their way home."  Laughed the guy behind the first one.

   "It's not good to wander off by yourselves kiddies."  The first one spoke again.  He must have been their leader because they all showed respect and kept a step behind them like the boys did with me.

   Scoffing I looked the five men over.  They were weak.  I wasn't even going to bother with them; I have better things to do. "Who said we're lost?  I'll let you off easy and let you leave now."

   "Little brat.  You’re no match for us, not even in your dreams.  So run along and we won't hurt you."  The leader said.

   "So he wants it the hard way then."  I said softly so only the boys could hear me.  They chuckled and shock their heads.

   "Big mistake there."  Yongguk said back and I smiled underneath the mask.

   I looked over my shoulder, "Blue Fang, Skeleton can you handle this?"  I asked Yongguk and Himchan.

   Giving a quick nod in response they stepped forward advancing towards the new group.

   "You made a mistake not taking up our Boss' offer.  I apologize in advance, I was really hoping it wouldn't turn out like this."  Himchan said before he kicked the leader in the stomach with full force causing him to fly back a couple feet.

   As the two of them began fighting with their five opponents Zelo and I continued on our way to the warehouse.  With the sounds of the seven of them fighting becoming fainter and fainter.

   After that small interruption we finally reached the warehouse.  The warehouse was a large three story concrete building with most of the windows on the second and third floor broken or missing completely.  The first floor had all the windows covered by sheets of wood.

   While the outside may look bad with stains and peeling paint, the interior was anything but.  Zelo unlocked the padlock on the garage like door, and pushed it up letting me pass him before letting it close behind us.

   The inside was all open except for an office in the far back and a washroom off to the side.   Flipping the switch for the lights, the room was flooded with light from the industrial lights hanging from the ceiling.

   The floors were carpeted with different pieces of carpets we placed together; leather sofas were around a large flat screen television.  A kitchen was set up on the east wall; I tried to keep the fridge fully stocked as much as possible since we normally ate dinner here.

   Grabbing a remote to the stereo system I let the music blare through the room.  I flopped down on one of the sofas and rested my head on the armrest while Zelo unlocked the main entrance across from the kitchen where the members came in while we were here.

   Shutting my eyes I lost myself in the beats pumping throughout the room.  The issue of the missing supplies was frustrating and having been thinking about it all day, so I wanted five minutes of calmness where nothing was wrong.

   And five minutes was all I could hope for before Yongguk and Himchan came busting into the warehouse laughing so loudly they drowned out the sound of the music.

   Sighing I shut the music off and peaked at them from the sofa.  Yongguk had a cut on his right forearm that was lightly dripping blood down his arm.  Himchan had a small bruise forming on his right cheek.  Nothing serious so I shut my eyes again before barking at them to keep quite.  These three where constantly giving me headaches with their loud voices and stupid actions.

   The boys finally sat down and quietly talked amongst themselves until one of Zelo's men came with an update on the situation.  Yongguk tended to his wounded arm after a few minutes when the blood wouldn't stop dripping down.

  Not long after I dozed off with my head on the armrest and my left arm over my eyes.

O_o

   I woke up to the sound of footsteps rushing around the room.  Groaning I rubbed my eyes and adjusted my mask before sitting up and looking around.  Yongguk and Himchan were talking with a group of the gang members while Zelo was engrossed in something on the computer while explaining a few things to some of his men around him.

   A few more members were going through files on the coffee table.  Standing up I stretched my muscles looking for one person I was hopping would show tonight.

   My awakening was noticed by a few of the members as they bowed respectively to me giving a light, "Boss." as acknowledgment of my presence before returning to their tasks.

   Giving them all a brief nod as I passed I walked to my office and sat in my comfy leather chair.  In the middle of the large cherry wood desk sat the file folder containing the report of the shipment we were missing goods from.

   Flipping the file opened I scanned the records for any other unusual occurrence's.  Most of the data was accurate, there were a few miscalculations in the deposits but it all seemed fine.

   Looking thought the second file that contained the ships records; half way through I found a huge red flag.  From its last stop before it arrived a new crew was put aboard the ship with out anyone signing off. 

   I monitored the crew of my ships very specifically and they were all loyal to me; but none of these new crewmembers were anyone I knew of.  Standing up I walked to my office door and opened it looking around for my three best friends.

   "White Collar, Skeleton, Blue Fang get your asses in here. Now!"  I shouted through the room gaining everyone’s attention.  I looked around once more before reentering my office leaving the door open for the three boys to enter.

   As soon as I sat down again they came into the room closing the door behind them.  They came and stood in front of my desk for a moment before they spoke.

   "Yes Boss?"  They asked in unison, not fully knowing why I called them in.

   "Have any of you even gone through the ships records?"  I asked glancing up at them before looking back at the file.

   They all hesitated and looked at each other before replying, "No."

   Sighing I looked up at them and leaned back in my chair.

  Am I really the only one who can do anything thoroughly correct? I asked myself in my head while looking them over.

   "Is there something important in them Boss?  It's just a bunch of records on what happened adored the ship, nothing to do with the missing knives."  Zelo said trying to figure out what I was thinking.

   Shooting him a glare I replied, "Did either of you boys sign off on a crew change?"

   "No."

   "Then why did the crew change without any of our knowledge!"  I shouted at them.

   This was getting out of proportion.  How could something so simple have slipped passed us so easily.

   "Zelo."  I said looking at him gaining his full attention, "Find everything about the people on this list."  I said handing him a copy of the names of the people in this mystery crew.

   "On it Boss."  Zelo said and took the list before slightly bowing and leaving.

   I trust Zelo to find what I need.  Out of all of us he is the best at hacking and researching on the computer.  He is a tech-wiz and he comes in handy a lot.  I don't know where he learned all of his tricks and I don't plan on asking.

   "Blue Fang,” Yongguk looked back at me when hearing his name after watching Zelo leave.  "Take a team and start going around the streets and see what you can find.  Report back to me every few hours on your progress or if anything comes up."

   Bowing him head he gave a quick, "Yes Boss." before turning and leaving to complete the task I asked of him.

   Himchan now stood awkwardly in the center of the room looking at my desk.  We both remained in silence for a few minutes before he finally spoke.

   "Is there something you need me for Boss?"

   Raising my eyes to him I answered, "Have your men looked into the black market deals yet?"

   He seemed taken aback by my question, "I have ordered them to, but they have not gotten back to me on it yet.  Shall I go and look into what is taking them so long?"  He replied hesitantly.

   "Yes, do that.  I want this shipment found within the next few nights.  Preferably tonight, if we work hard enough we will finish this tonight.  Stay here though and watch the hideout, I'm going out to talk with a few of the other gang leaders we are allied with to see if they have any information on this.  If anyone is looking for me you know how to get in contact with me."  I stood up from my chair and walked past him whispering, "Keep an eye on the members, and if any of them are acting suspicious keep them here until I return."

   "I understand Boss."  He said back bowing as I left.

   Leaving the warehouse I unlocked the garage and took my bike out.  Staring the engine I tore down the streets towards my house.

   I still had to be home before curfew.

 

A/N

Thrid chapter up~ 

What do you think so far?

Wynter