32 - Himchan

My Twin Is A Gang Leader

  It’s been a week since Ashiya met the girl we have been watching for a while now.  And I can’t say if I’m happy that we know how she is or not.  On one hand it’s a good thing we know who she is and we have the means to get close to her, the other hand she is causing me more problems than I care to admit.

  I’m not going to tell Ashiya everything I’ve had to deal with since that girl made her first appearance as her twin.  Ashiya has enough to deal with already; school, her parents, meeting with her twin, and dealing with all the gangs .  I really don’t want to add one minor detail on top of all of this.

  For now I think it would be best to let her enjoy knowing the only family she has and hold back on tearing them apart.  For now, as long as what I know doesn’t get in the way I won’t need to do anything.  I’ll stay back and watch but I won’t be able to do this for long.

  “Is something bothering you Himchan?”  Yongguk asked me as we sat in the warehouse looking over a map of the shipping yard.  We had a shipment of guns coming in tonight and I was sure another gang was going to try and take it.

  “No, I’m fine.  What do we have so far?”  I asked shaking off my destructive thoughts.

  “Well, without your help for the past twenty minutes I think I’ve figured something out.”  Yongguk began as he pointed at a blowup satellite view of the shipyard.  “Ashiya isn’t part of this unfortunately, she would be really useful as a sniper but we will have to work without her.”

  “What’s keeping her this time?”  I asked.  This really wasn’t helping the fact that this girl isn’t getting in the way of Ashiya’s true life, her life in gangs.  I’m starting to get a little fed up with this new girl in town; Ashiya’s twin or not I don’t like her around.

  “Same as almost every other night this week, her mother is forcing her to spend quality time with her sister.”  Yongguk sighed obviously not so pleased with this as I was.

  Ashiya has yet to voice frustration and upset about the forced meetings for the past week, but I can detect that she is going to hit her breaking point soon.  I’ve known Ashiya a long time, and the time I have known her in the underground I can safely say that she does not like being forced to do things for long periods of time.  Even orders from her parents will soon be ignored. 

  She has a life in this gang and she needs to come back to it.

  “Back to the mission Himchan.” Yongguk called pulling me out of my thoughts and back to the mission at hand.  “Zelo is going to be on the ground.  He will be our pick up boy because I know that if anyone gets in his way the water will start to run red.”

  He pointed at the bay where our shipment was going to be docked and the location of the delivery. “And the two of us?”

  “Aside from the Boss, you’re our best sniper so I’m planning to post you on top of the shipping crates right here.”  He pointed to the shipping crates east of the dock.  “I’m going to be with Jongup making sure that no one gets in the way of this delivery.  We aren’t letting what happened with the knives happen again, Boss will have our throats if that happens.”

  It seems like a good plan; I’ll take out anyone that tries to get in the way at a distance, Yongguk and Jongup will deal with anyone that tries to get to the shipment and if anyone gets past them they have to deal with Zelo and with that they will be that the bottom of the river.

  It would be better if the Boss was here to help us but sadly that won’t happen anytime soon.  I just hope things don’t get a little sticky sticking so close to someone that should be avoided currently.  For now the four of us will have to run the gang while Ashiya deals with the forced attention to her sister.

  I’m going to give it about another few days before she blows and this all ends.  She won’t take this for much longer, she knows her duties as the leader of this gang and missing so much is never a good sign.  The gang is starting to wonder why they rarely see her around, and that is never a good thing.

  For now we have to work with out her, But it this goes on any longer I was going to make sure that she dealt with her family matters when it didn’t interfere with the gangs activities.  One last night before this needs to stop.  I week is enough and the more I have to think about it the more I hate it.

  If she won’t willingly stay away from her sister when she should be with that gang, I will give her a reason why she should and I know she will listen.  It’s pretty obvious Yongguk and Zelo don’t want to tell her not to see her sister but they also know that she doesn’t have much of a choice in the matter currently.

  I know her father has to go to Bellyan for a business issue tomorrow leaving her with her mother.  While Nisin is the second largest country in our world, we live in Kareen, the largest of the four counties.  Farcosa is the smallest country and Bellyan is the second smallest.  Each country is ruled by the Royal Families of each place and they live in their own respective palaces.  If I remember Ashiya correctly he has to visit the palace to deal with a matter about his business in that country.

  What ever the reason for him leaving is that main thing is that Ashiya is left with her mother and she might finally be able to tell her mother that she will meet her sister when she wants and not when her mother tells her they will meet.

  “Are we meeting up with Zelo and Jongup before we go?” I asked Yongguk as I got up to get my sniper cleaned and ready.

  “Zelo is on is own, we can’t have anyone suspect that we are with him.  Jongup is meeting up with me at the shipyard before we head over to guard the place.  You just need to get to your spot and stay there until told otherwise.”  He said as he cleaned his knives again.  His pistol was already in its holster on his hip and I was sure he hand on in the small of his back – same as all of us normally had, even Ashiya.

  “Just keep anyone coming at us from higher ground away and watch our backs Himchan.”  Yongguk said not once looking up at me.

  The last minutes before we left the warehouse where clouded in silence, one we both needed.  “Watch yourself.”  I said in parting as we split ways, my sniper in the black bag on my back.

  With a nod we split off to our own destinations.

  Getting to the shipping crate I was going to be positioned on I set my bag down and pulled the sniper rifle out of it.  Putting the pieces together I loaded the thing before lying flat on the shipping crate with the sniper in position.  Looking through the mounted night scope to find the other three boys.

  This would be so much better if Ashiya was here, she had a far better shot than me, than all of us so having her missing really wasn’t very beneficial.  But the four of us were very capable of doing this on our own, we’ve done much worse with by ourselves, but it would be so much easier if Ashiya wasn’t missing.

  I spotted Yongguk and Jongup guarding the two main ways to the dock, Zelo was still yet to show himself but I had the feeling he was around here somewhere.  From my vantage point I couldn’t see anyone walking around the docks but I as sure it wasn’t going to stay like that for long.

  It was only a matter of time before some idiots would show up to try and take our thing.  But they are in for a surprise, we normally don’t go on runs to pick up our goods but this is one load we can’t lose.

A/N

Happy Holidays everyone~

So it's Christmas today and here is un update for you amazing readers.

I've had a crazy past few days and some of it is rather unbelievable, you want to read about check out my blog post : Holiday Crazies

Anyway, enjoy your holidays everyone! Let me know what you think of this chapter~

Wynter