5 - Ashiya

My Twin Is A Gang Leader

 

Many people were walking around both inside and outside of the warehouse.  As I passed they all would bow their heads in respect.  Leaving my bike out front I dismounted and went inside taking my helmet off and adjusting my mask while looking around for Himchan.

   Our hideout was full of people walking around working on the situation.  Zelo had just come in behind me carrying his laptop in one arm while typing with the other keeping his gaze locked on the screen.  He bumped into more than a few people as he continued walking towards my office.

   Looking around for Himchan through the mass amounts of moving people it was hard to spot him.  Giving up on looking around from where I was standing I began to walk through the warehouse hopping to run into him.

   Zelo had finally made it into the office, I noticed, as I passed by hoping Himchan would be there.  Most of my men where discussing what still needed to be done or other less important missions.

   Zelo's men where working on the computers hacking into other gangs systems checking to see if anything had any information we needed or could use.

   I spotted Himchan in the far corner of the warehouse talking with a few of his men about the black market issues with a few other deals we had going on.  Walking over to them I cleared me throat and they all turned bowing. 

   "Skeleton, I need to speak with you. Alone."  I said giving the five men around Himchan a pointed look telling them to get lost.

   Bowing quickly they left to do whatever Himchan had been speaking with them about previously.  Himchan gave me a questioning look wondering what it was I needed him for.  Motioning him to follow me, we walked towards the office.

   Shutting the door behind us with a soft click Zelo looked up from where he was sitting behind my desk.  Once he noticed me he made a move to get up from my chair but I waved my hand at him to stay seated there.

   "Have you found out who took the knives White Collar?"  I asked him taking a seat in one of the chairs across from where he was seated in front of the laptop.

 "I'm close.  I have it between two gangs currently.  Trying to narrow it down right now."  He replied and tapped a few keys on the keyboard.

   "Skeleton."  I said and turned towards him in the leather chair next to mine.  "There is no need to have your men looking through the black market.  We found out that a gang in the East District took them and I already have Blue Fang and his team going around there looking.

   "Since White Collar has narrowed down the search to two gangs I'm going to have Blue Fang check out one of them and I want you and your team to look into the other.  Once we know which one it is I'll notify you and you guys will wait for the other team before moving in and taking them down.

   "I want to solve this tonight.  We don't need this dragging on for days.  It's already been long enough that we didn't know about this.  They will think we can't figure out who took them and will be a little sloppy."

   Finishing my little rant Himchan nodded and responded, "Should I gather my team now and head out?"

"Yes; White Collar, can you give me the gangs that you have it narrowed down to."

   "Sure thing."  He pulled a piece of paper over and wrote down the two gang names on it before handing it to me and continued to figure out which one of the two it was.

   Himchan had already left the room to get his team together and armed for their mission.   Pulling my phone out I dialed Yongguk's number.  It rang through to voice mail the first time I tried.  Sighing I hung up without leaving a voice message and tried again a few minutes later.

   On the forth ring he finally picked up.  "Sorry Boss I didn't feel it vibrate the first time.  What do you need?"

   "White Collar has narrowed down who stole the knives to two gangs in the East District.  I'm going to have you and Skeleton follow each of the gangs until we know which one it is.

   "Once we know I will let you both know.  But I don't want you to make contact with either of the gangs until both teams are present."

   "Understood Boss.  Who will my team be following?"  He asked

   "EXO” I said giving him the first gang Zelo put on the piece of paper.

    "Got it Boss.  We will keep an eye on them."  He turned the phone away from his mouth, "Boys move out!"  I hung up and went to find Himchan in the main area.

   Himchan and his men where gathered in the center of the room.  Himchan was addressing everyone, briefing them on what they were going to be doing and what they could and couldn't do and the repercussions of not following these rules.

   Walking up I whispered into Himchan's ear, "VIXX"

   "Understood” he said nodding his head,

   Addressing the rest of the people I told them what would happen if they didn't follow my orders on how not to address the gangs without both teams present.  "Any of you go against my orders or confront the gangs without both teams being present and either Skeleton or Blue Fang's consent you will have to report directly to me for punishment.  I am taking this very seriously."  I snapped and walked back into the office.

   Zelo was still typing away on the computer while I took a seat and put my feet up on my desk lightly before leaning back in the chair and shutting my eyes.

   It was already one thirty and I have had almost no sleep at all.  Once this situation is done I am taking a few nights off to just sleep.  These days are getting ridiculous.  Sure I'm used to it - getting no sleep and all - but it does start to get to you.

   School was still a couple months away from finishing. And I couldn't wait for it to end. 

   Sleep all day and work all night for like two months straight.  But it's not like that was actually going to happen. 

   My parents would drag me around some days so I would still get very little sleep.  That's the only tough thing about having two different lives.  They never seem to fit together just right.

   To be honest, we would be lucky to finish all of this by five this morning.  And I was going to do everything to make that happen.

 

A/N

New chapter up, yay!

So I added some charater descriptions to the foreward so go check them out.

Not much else to say.... yeah.

Wynter