34- Ashiya

My Twin Is A Gang Leader

This Chapter Contains Swears

  This is starting to get ridiculous.  Does my mother not realize that I do in fact have a life other than only doing what she wants after school everyday?  For the past week since I met Mizuki all my mother has been doing is sending me to see her every day after school and every night we have to hang out together.

  I really shouldn’t be here right now.  Where is here exactly?  Well I am currently sitting in the kitchen of Mizuki’s house watching her make us dinner.  Her parents and brother are out so we have the whole place to ourselves but I could honestly care less.  Its not that I’m not grateful to know Mizuki or that I don’t like her being my sister, it has nothing to do with her at all actually.

  The problem is, is that I’m a gang leader and I have duties towards my gang that I must commit to.  I have things to do and people to speak with, people to find and people to kill.  I have a job to do and sitting here in this kitchen is not doing any of those things.  I can’t forget where I come from, or who I am no matter how much I want.  And I don’t want to lose who I am as the Araneae Gang Leader Black Widow, because that is who I really am.

  I’m not the girl I show my parents or the girl I show Mizuki.  I am a gang leader to the bones, and if I lose the position as the gang’s leader then so be it.  I may be a gang leader, and that may define who I am, but even without the title I never lose myself because I am a killer to the core of my being.  Cold, calculating, fierce, swift and deadly.  This is who I am and I know it, I embrace it and don’t give a rat’s what anyone thinks about it.

  But today is really pulling my strings to the breaking point.  I have pretty much had enough of my nights being forced on me by my mother; I have had enough of spending so much time with this girl when I have more important things to be doing.

  The gang has a major shipment coming in and I should be there.  I should be helping my boys with one of the most important missions we’ve had in a long time.  This one shipment cane make or break all my future plans.  Not even the guys know what’s fully riding on the completion of this one deal.  They have no idea how important it is that no one hears of what’s going on and how important it is that not a living soul gets away from that boat alive.

  I hate that I have to hide things about this mission from them, but I know they will understand.  They have to understand, I am their leader and I will tell them as much or as little as I so please, and they just have to follow my orders.  Maybe that’s the drawback to being the gang leader to some of your closest friends.  I can tear our friendship apart in the gang by what I do and say, but they can’t escape me.

  I try to keep my normal life and my gang life separate like I used to be able to do in the past, but it gets harder and harder as time goes on with them.  They are my best friends and I don’t want to ever lose them, but I am also their leader and they have to follow how I want things to work.

  I can destroy our friendship, but I can also destroy their lives and they all know it.  They don’t even know my full history, my full story.  I know if I tell them that I might damage our relationship beyond repair.  I’ve done some horrible things in the past and I even want to forget some of them.  I know things I wish I never learned and I’ve hurt more people than I can count.

  I sigh as I rest my head on the counter in front of me.  There is no use thinking about the things that I can’t fix or change.  But I can busy myself over the mission I know the guys are doing right at this moment.  I can picture what each of them are doing to make this mission a success.

  Zelo would be in his brand new clean white dress shirt the monster’s glint in his eyes and a smirk painted on his lips as he killed the ship’s crew.  Blood splattering on his white shirt that he would remove after the mission and look at the artwork made from blood the covered it with a satisfied look on his face.

  Himchan would be the sniper for this mission since I wasn’t there.  He would be grumbling about how he wished I were there so he could be part of the real action on the ground.  He would do perfect from the point he chose to shot from and wouldn’t let any of the others get hurt. 

  Yongguk was in charge of this mission since I was forced to be away.  He had the leadership to be the gang leader, but he didn’t have all the skills needed.  He could fight, that I couldn’t deny, but there are people far better than him and in this world the skills with which you fight determines where you stand.

  Jongup would follow his orders and do everything in his power to make this mission succeed.  He would be most likely paired with Yongguk on the ground to keep anyone trying to get this delivery from us away from Zelo – not like any one that got close to him would live to tell the tale.

  If I was there Himchan would be helping Yongguk and Jongup with the perimeter and would be the one driving the vehicle with our shipment in it.  He was the best get-away driver I knew and I loved that I had him.  He knew the roads and traffic areas the best out of anyone I knew.  Zelo may be good with hacking traffic cameras, but Himchan knew where all of them were located.  He knew where cops were stationed and how to avoid them.

  My four right hand men were some of the best out there and I know that other gangs envy that I have them.  I’m their friend, we have a stronger bond and that is what makes us stronger.  We have a bond that goes beyond the gang; we know each other on a more personal level.  We know how far we can go with each other; we know when someone is close to snapping.  We are close to inseparable.

  My phone blared through the kitchen snapping me out of my thoughts.  Mizuki looked over at me and smiled that bright smile of hers.  I gave a small smile back as I pulled the ringing device out of my pocket.  I checked the caller ID before picking it up.

  “Yeah Yongguk?”  I asked completely confused as to why he would be calling me all of a sudden.

  I heard him sigh on the other end of the line, “Are you busy?”  Came his deep voice through the receiver.

  I looked over at Mizuki cooking away, “Not particularly, why?”

  “Well . . .”  He began but paused and stayed silent of the other end.

  “Hurry up and tell her!”  Came Himchan’s shrill shriek in the background.

  “What the hell is going on.”  I growled at Yongguk.  They were clearly done the mission I sent them out on so why then hell was he calling me and why was he hesitating in telling me.

  “Give me that!”  Himchan hissed as he presumably grabbed the cell phone fro Yongguk. “What kind of ing mission did you send us on!”  Himchan yelled through the phone at me.

  Something went wrong.  Something had to have gone wrong, why else would Himchan be screaming at me, he only does that went there is a complication of a causality.  “No one got hurt did they?”  I asked him a little panicked.

  Mizuki looked over at me with little worry lines on her forehead.   I shook my head towards her trying to say that nothing was wrong, but I really was starting to think something was wrong.

  “No one is hurt, and I have to thank everyone that that’s the case, but this mission has gone a little to far.”  Himchan’s voice was strained and pinched.

  “What happened Channie?”  I asked calmly.

  “Why didn’t you tell us this was a deal you were sneaking past the Kareen Mafia?”

  , they found out.  I don’t care that the boys found out about the Mafia being part of this; my concern lies with the fact that the Mafia found out was trying to get around them.  The shipment I was trying to get my hands on was weapons meant to go to the Mafia, I paid the crew out to let me have it and it all would have gone to plan but somehow the Mafia must have found out.

  I really have to hope they don’t try to go against us for this because my gang stands to chance against the Kareen Mafia.  They rule the underground in Kareen, you only go against them if you want to die and I was stupid enough to do just that.  But it isn’t the first time I’ve done this; it’s just the first time I got caught.

  The cell must have been taken away from Himchan because next thing I know I’m talking to Yongguk again.  “You better get to the warehouse a.s.a.p before Himchan tears the place to pieces and Zelo looses himself to his monster from all the worrying he’s doing.  You better have a good reason to explain this deal to us Ashiya, because even I’m fearing for my life.”

  Yeah, I messed up a little with this deal.  They still don’t know everything about this deal, they know the Mafia is part of this but that’s it and it has to stay this way.  I can guarantee that the head of the Kareen Mafia has a personal letter in there for me, and hopefully it isn’t a death warrant.  They can’t know all the details or I really do risk putting their lives in danger.

  , I’ve messed up big time.  I growled to myself.  “Mizuki, we are going to have to cut this meeting short.  Something came up and I have to go resolve it right away.”

  Mizuki sigh and turned to face me, “That’s alright, I know your busy.  Let’s meet up in a few days.  I have some things I need to do after school and into the evening for the next two day.”

  Finally a few days to do things with the gang and try to resolve this issue and deal with the boys.  “Yeah, I’ll swing by on Saturday.”  I told her as I grabbed my things and left the house.  Now I have to deal with the four boys.  I have a long night laid out for me.

  Heaving a heavy sigh I climbed on my motorcycle I parked a block down, slipped my helmet on and sped through the town to the warehouse.

 

A/N

Comments? Questions? Thoughts?  

I love to hear what you guys have to say!

Wynter