20 - Ashiya

My Twin Is A Gang Leader

 

            We were walking down a street lined with apartments that had cracked bricks and sun spots.  A few of the apartments had front doors that were falling off their hinges, as if no one had ben living in them.

            Some lights were on in the apartments we passed showing that they were lived in.  Half a block down Yongguk paused with us behind him.  I came up beside him as we stood in front of one of the apartments that looked worse than the others.

            "Is this the place?"  I asked him.

            "It's in the basement of this place.  There's an entrance through cellar doors that leads into their hideout."  He explained.

            If what we knew was right, they wouldn't be here yet.  So we had a little time to go in and look around.  Before we would wait for them to show up.

            "Well, let's head in and have a look around.  And get comfortable before they arrive."  I motion to Yongguk to lead the way to the entrance.

            The cellar door entrance was just simple wooden doors with metal handles on them.  The hinges creaked as I pulled the doors open reveling a dusty staircase that led down under the apartment.

            I led the way as the four of us walked down.  The wooden stairs creaked at the tiniest pressure put on them - an excellent way to alert the people inside if someone was coming.

            The stairwell was dimly lit from the light from the top of the stair but it soon faded when the last of us to enter closed them behind us.  I had to feel the wall to guide myself down.

            We soon came to a halt in front of a heavy steel door at the bottom of the wooden staircase.  And the damn door was locked, just our luck.

            "Yongguk, Think you can open the door?"  I asked.

            He came up beside me, "No problem Boss."  And within seconds the lock click and he pushed the door aside.

            The four of us walked into the lit basement.  The cement walls were covered in graffiti, some looked old and others quite recent.  The basement caller was nicely furnished with a small fridge, well used couches and a television with multiple gaming consoles hooked into it.

            Yongguk and Himchan soon sat down on the couches and turned the gaming system on and started playing some racing game, pushing and shoving at each other while still trying to beat each other in the game.  Zelo walked over to the fridge and looked to see what they had in stock.  Smiling he pulled out four bottles of beer and passed one to me as he went over and joined the other two handing them the beers when they finished the first race.

            An hour passed and I was watching the boys play and joking with each other as we waited.  Their laughing was interrupted by the distant sound of boys laughing from outside.

            "Show time boys."  I said with a smirk adjusting my mask so it covered my face properly.

            They shut the game off and let me take a seat in on of the chairs while they stood around me as we waited for them to come downstairs.

            I crossed my legs and sat up straight resting my hands on my thighs.  The creaking of the cellar door opening was heard before the creaking of the stairs and their voices floating down was all heard.

            It only took minutes for the five boys to walk into the room before freezing in their places when they saw us there.  None of us moved for a few minutes as we just looked at each other.  One of the boys was the first to speak.

            "Who are you and what are you doing here?"  The tallest asked.

            I motioned for Yongguk to speak with a small wave of my hand.  "You’re causing a bit of trouble in our Boss' territory and we are here to give you a warning."  He said not moving from his place.

            They didn't say a thing for a few minutes before the boy who spoke before spoke again, "What will you do if we don't?  And who are you to tell us what to do?"

            I sighed softy, "Look boys, you’re playing a dangerous game right now.  I won't hesitate to get rid of you if you continue to piss me off.  Your little games are causing problems in my territory and they have to stop. 

            "You’re asking who I am?  I thought you would know, but I guess I was wrong.  Let's hope we don't meet again so you don't have to find out the hard way."

            I slowly stood up from the chair before I spoke to my boys, "Let's go boys."  With that said we left the basement with our warning still with them.  I was done being nice and things needed to be dealt with fast because a bigger problem was starting to come up.

 

A/N

So how do you like the story so far?

Wynter