Chapter 9 : DJs Scandal

Love School

 

“ He said…. He loves me”


“What?” And Yoobin just nodded.

“Wow, it’s a great news. Congratulation, Yoobinie..” Sunye claps and follow by others.

“No it’s not!” Yoobin then shake her head.

“You mean, you don’t like him?” All of them stop clapping and GD start asking question.

“Well, I don’t know. I mean, I always want us to be bestfriend. You know’ bestfriend forever. Well, ottoke? I will be awkward between us after this.”

“ What did you answer him?” Tae Yeon cannot hide her excitement for her cousin.

“ Err.. well, after he told me that he loves me, I just run away from him, and come here.”

All of them pull off their shock face, “What?!”

“Yahh, stop talking in soooo unison. You guys should participate in a choral speaking competition, and you’ll win for sure”

“ Kim Yoobin! Stop changing the topic. You can’t just ran like that. Well, it must be hard for him too, to tell you about this.

Sunmi then continue, “Yeah, I agree with Kangin too. Well, at least, tell him that you need to think first, or anything.

Sohee then stand up from her seat, “Yeah, go and find him. I’ll help you, come”

Suddenly Seo Hyun just hold Sohee’s hand, “ Er, Sohee-ah, I don’t think she needs your help anymore” And Seo Hyun just point her finger to a guy who just currently enter the café, and walking toward us.

“Yoobin-ah”  and the guy is Choi Seunghyun.

“Oh my God, I just remember that we need to give cards to all teachers., right GD, Sunye?” Jessica then stand up.

“Yeah..” GD and Sunye then followed Sica and walk away.

“Oh let us help you guys. It must be a lottttt of cards, right?” Tae Yeon then shouted while Kangin and Sunmi just follow her and walk away.

Sohee, who currently know what is actually happen just stand up, “Ah, we need to go to our class too. Onew want to conduct a class meeting, right?”

Seo Hyun then stand up too, “Yeah, how can I forgot”

“Are we?” Seungri who still doesn’t get the idea just sit there with his lost face.

“YES WE ARE!!!” Sohee and Seo Hyun then drag him to go out from the café.

“Yah!! You guys…” Before Yoobin can say anything, all 9 of them are out to their classroom.

“Yoobin-ah” Top is still there, care about nothing accept Kim Yoobin.

“ Seunghyun-ah. Can you give me times. Well, I still shock, and I don’t really know what to do.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s up to you. I’m not forcing. Plus, I don’t want my feeling to break our friendship. So, please, don’t be so awkward around me, okay?”

“Yah, of course not! You’re my great friend ever, come.” Yoobin then put her hand around his neck and walk to their class.

--------

“I hope they settle their problem down,” Jessica is still worry about Yoobin.

“Yeah, unless Yoobin did the stupid running away again” Kangin is still frustrated with what Yoobin has done.

And the 6 of them just entering the class, talking about the Yoobin-Top thingy.

“Yah!!! Where are all of you, I’m searching for you guys forever. I already go around this whole school….”

“….except café” Tae Yeon then cut Yuri’s sentence.

“So you guys are there. Geez, stupid me.”

“Yuri ah, you said that you have a dj session.” Kangin, who still doesn’t finish all his food, continue to eat at the class.

“Oh, I just finished it. Oh and next time, please don’t leave me with Soo Young and Sungmin again. I feel like dying.”

Sunmi who currently sit next to Yuri then eying Sooyoung and Sungmin who currently pack their own stuff without talking/looking at each other, “Maybe, the situation is not that bad”

“Then go and try to talk with them.” Yuri then taps Sunmi’s shoulder.

“Ok…” Sunmi then go toward Sooyoung and Sungmin, confidently…?

“Hey guys. How was your dj session?”

“Well, it’s great” Soo young then response, normally.

“Today’s is  special then ever since it’s Teachers’ Day.” So does Sungmin.

Sunmi then give the others the ‘thumb up’ sign, meaning it’s a good start, and they reply her with thumbs up.

“Yeah, I heard your voice too when we’re at café. Yah, Sooyoung-ah, don’t you have any hot news now. I miss to gossip with you.” And Sooyoung just shake her head as a reply.

“Then how about you, Sungmin?” again, she received a shaking head reply from Sungmin too.

“Er, have you guys…. Eat?” She just don’t know what else to ask and she got nothing as response.

“YAH!! SUNGMIN!!! SOOYOUNG!!! What happened to you guys. You guys are very close before and now see what happened? How come the situation turn out like this?!!” Sunmi then shout that make all the class went silent. Yuri, Jessica, Sunye, GD, Tae Yeon and Kangin now are standing up, so excited about what will happen next.

Sooyoung then face Sunmi and stop packing her stuff, “ Well, if he’s not bashing my boyfriend, this will  never happen!”

Sungmin then look straightly to Sooyoung, “Oh, now you call that playboy a boyfriend? Hah, how come paparazzi like you don’t even know about that baseball guy.”

“He said he’s changing!”

“And you trust him? HAH!! I can’t believe that you’re one of the stupid girls who trust him”

“What?!! Omo, I can’t believe this. Now you called me stupid. Then what are you, liar!”

“You are….”

“STOP IT!!!!”  Sunmi then finally shout and make the 6 of her friends jump in shock. “You guys are just the same. Yah Choi Soo Young! How come you trust that guy more than you own friend. Well, for your info, Hankyung is a playboy, and he is still it, not changing at all. Tae Yeon saw it by herself. Plus, Seungri also told us that he keep changing his girl, even now.

“See…”

“And you Lee Sungmin! How come you call a friend like that, like seriously? I still can accept if you’re just joking around. But just now, aish. You called her stupid? So what are you? A genius or something? I hope you guys think about this, precisely. Don’t you even know how precious your friendship is? If you guys cant think about each other, think about Yuri. Don’t you know how sad she is to see you like this.”

With Sunmi’s sentence, Kangin and Tae Yeon automatically pat Yuri’s head, meaning ‘pity you’. Suddenly, Sooyoung just run away from the class and go toward the rooftop.

Sunmi, who is currently shocked just go toward Jessica.

“Omo, what have I done? Did I make things worse? OMG!”

Tae Yeon just hugs Sunmi, “No, you just did great.”

Suddenly, Jaejoong try to interrupt and go toward Jessica, “ Yah, what happened?”

“None of your business” Jessica then run to follow Sooyoung, follow by the other girls (Sunye, Tae Yeon, Yuri and Sunmi) while Kangin and GD just go to cool Sungmin down.

----

At the rooftop…

Sica : Sooyoung-ah

Soo Young : Just leave me alone.

Sunye : Sooyoung-ah…

Soo Young : I said just leave me alone. (Still crying her heart out)

Yuri : If we’re leaving you alone, in your condition right now, you’re not suppose to call us friend. Don’t you know how worry we are.

*Sooyoung didn’t answer and still crying.

Tae Yeon : Sooyoung-ah. I’m sorry for not telling you earlier, about that guy.

Sooyoung : It’s okay….

Sunmi : Sooyoung-ah, you’re pretty. You deserve a better guy than a playboy.

Jessica : Yeah, sometimes, I feel very jealous with you. You have height, thin body, long pretty legs, pretty face and yeah, you’re easygoing too. Everyone loves to be your friend, not like me.

Sooyoung : Friends? (then Sooyoung let out her small laugh and smirk) Yeah, it’s easy for me to find friends. But, sometimes, I feel like I need someone special too. You know what, I never get any Valentines’ present before, until this year, he gave me flowers. He made me feel…loved. He even know that I like Lily.

Yuri : Er, you mean, that Lili, on your table, during Valentines’ Day?

*Sooyoung just nodded.

Yuri : How did you know that it’s from Hankyun? Did he stated it on a card or something?

Sooyoung : I just know it’s him, even there’s no card. Well, who else. Plus, when I asked him, he just smiled and nodded.

Yuri : What if it’s not from Hankyun?

Sooyoung : What do you mean?

Yuri : Well, it’s a long story.

Sooyoung : Then make it short.

Yuri : It’s from Sungmin.

Jessica : Omo (she close with her hand)

Yuri : Yeah, I come earlier than him that day. And he told me not to tell anyone. Mian…

*Suddenly, Sooyoung cries harder and louder.

Sunmi : Sooyoung-ah, I think he likes you from the beginning.

Tae Yeon : Me too. Well, actually, I sense it before but I thought it’s because you guys are so close.

Yuri : Well, er…. Actually… just for your info..erm… he told me once, that he likes you.

Sunye : Yah!! Kwon Yuri!! Why don’t you tell us?

Yuri : He’ll kill me if I tell you guys. Plus, he’ll tell Yunho that I hate Yunho’s pink key-chain at his bag.

Jessica : Yah, guys, stop fighting. Oh, let go home. Look like lots of students already going home, see (She then point at the main ground where so many students are moving toward the main gate.)

*Suddenly, Sooyoung just ran down from the rooftop, follow by the others. When they reach the classroom, they just saw Sooyoung already hugs Sungmin, which make all their classmates in surprise.

Suddenly, Jae’s gang cheer for them, follow by the others, and all the Sica’s gang just smile.

Sooyoung : Mianhe..

Sungmin : Eh..?

Sooyoung : Can I ask you a question?

Sungmin : What?

Sooyoung : Do you really like me?

Sungmin : Eh ….. ah, that Kwon Yuri….

Sooyoung : Do you?

Sungmin : Well, if you think like and love is the same thing, then my answer is yes.

And all the class go crazy since Sungmin and Sooyoung are hugging each other while Yuri just moves toward Yunho.

Yunho : What?

Yuri : I hate your pink key-chain.

Yunho : Eh..

Yuri : well, I want you to hear from me, before Sungmin tell you. I hate your pink key-chain.

Yunho : Oh….ok.

 

*Knock knock knock

 

Seungri : Sunmi-ah, lets go home together. I’ll walk you home.

Jessica, GD and Sunye : EH?!!!!

 

 

 

--------------------------

hope you guys like it..

and please drop a comment