Chapter 5 : Dorkiness Overload

Love School

 

“Omo, the recess time is over, let’s go back to our class and don’t forget to bring the cakes for our classmates, especially Yunho, okay? Oh, Tae Yeon-ah, can you give it to Yoobin’s class, since you’re her cousin. This is 3-B part.” Sunye just asking for her friends’ help since she was so busy sweeping the floor.

“Why me?” Tae Yeon just happened to say that by herself when everyone just ignores her. “You guys really don’t love me.” She just walked and took the cake while pouting. When she reached the front door, she shouted, “Soo YOUNG!! Come here!! FASTER!! IT’s HIM!!” Tae Yeon then jumping a little, showing the excited side of her, while Soo Young just running toward Tae Yeon and giggling.

 

Sungmin, who felt so curious then elbowed Yuri, “Who’s that?”

“Oh, you know Hangeng from 3-C? Baseball captain? Well, Soo Young has a crush on him” Yuri then give a simple explanation to Sungmin, and Sungmin just nodded, meaning ‘Oh’ but his eyes is still on Soo Young and Tae Yeon.

After finished cleaning, all of them then go back to the class. Jessica just put a slice of cake on Jaejoong’s desk before he came in.

From the back door, Jaejoong saw Jessica reaction and just smile, he knew that it was Jessica’s birthday, and yeah, he was happy that Jessica still gave him cake, just like last year.

“Oh, what is this?” Jaejoong just pretend that he saw nothing.

“Are you dumb? It’s a cake, don’t you know?” Jessica just wanted to hide her awkwardness and pretend like she didn’t really want to give him that cake.

“Is it someone’s birthday? Well, I need to thank this person for giving me the cake.” Jaejoong was pretending to search for the birthday person.

“It’s mine!” Jessica suddenly felt mad at Jaejoong. She thought he remembered her birthday since they’ve been close friend before, but now she knew that she shouldn’t expect something good from Kim Jae Joong.

“Oh, it has strawberry on it, and I don’t really like strawberry.” Jaejoong then cross his arm, and was looking at the cake in a disgusting look.

“Fine! Don’t eat it. I give it to someone else,” Before Jessica can even take the cake, Jaejoong already take them first.

“I just said that I don’t eat strawberry, not the cake. You can eat the strawberry, and I’ll eat the cake.” Jaejoong then put the strawberry on the plate, and eat the whole cake, which make Jessica smiles.

 

 

Tae Yeon’s point of view

 

Why me? Oh Min Sunye, I’ll take revenge one day.  3-B? Oh, it is Junsu’s classroom. How can I face him in this situation? Oh God, help me for this, I’ll be good to my parent if you want me to, but please, help me

‘3-B’

I just look at the sign and praying. What should I do first? Oh, I just sneak it first,

Oh Damn. I saw him! He’s talking to that basketball captain. Oh, I can do this, I can do this! Kim Tae Yeon, FIGHTING!

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Oh, I already knock the door. Go straight to Yoobin’s place. Don’t look around Tae Yeon, just go to Yoobin’s.

“What’s up, Taenggoo?” Yoobin stopped her conversation with Top and focusing on me.

“Here, for you class. its Sica’s birthday,” I just put the cake on the desk and Yoobin then look like she want to eat the whole cake for herself. “And I need to go to my class now, see you later.”

“Thanks, Taenggoo” Yoobin then shouted but before I can pass the door, someone grab my hand, and God, it is Junsu, Kim Junsu.

He then gives me a piece of paper

‘Kim Junsu

010-**********

Call me.’

And his entire classmates are cheering, oh now I know how GD and Sohee felt just now. Oh, I shouldn’t tease them like that. Why do my face turn into red, ah I can’t stand it anymore. Run Tae Yeon, Run!

Yeah, guess what; I’m running to my class, ah, he might think I’m such a weirdo. Omo, what should I do? What should I DO??

“Yah, Kim Tae Yeon, you’re old enough to run into the class like that,” Aish Kangin, you know nothing.

“Yeah, Tae Yeon, what happened to you? You look.... red.” Sunmi and Hongki, who sat in front of me, turn with curious faces. Then, I showed them that piece of paper, the one that Junsu gave me just now.

In unison, Kangin, Sunmi and Hongki go “Oooohhhhhhhhh”.

“What is it with the ‘OHHHH’, ha?” The teacher finally comes in and my study life begins.

 

 ---

Yeah, I’m home. Ah, so tired with this school stuff, oh, do I need to call him? Well, I ran away from him just now. Ah, feel so embarrass about that. But, he said that he wanted to be my friend. If I just ignore him, he might think that I’m an arrogant or something. Ah, let just message him.

‘Hi, I’m Kim Tae Yeon from 3-A’ , -delete delete – too nerdy.

‘Wussup yo! How’s life?’ – delete delete – he might thing I’m strange or something.

~::Message alert from Tae Yeon’s mobile::~

‘1 message from 010-********’ let me check it.

‘Hi, Junsu’s here. I’m afraid that you won’t call me, so I asked your phone number from your cousin, Yoobin. Please don’t hate her for that coz I’m kind of force her just now’

OH MY GOD!! It’s Junsu. No I won’t hate Yoobin, but I LOVE HER FOR THIS.

 

‘Oh, hi. Oh that Yoobin. (^^,).It’s ok.-Tae Yeon’

 

‘Er, well, thanks for the cake. If you don’t mind, can we befriend? I heard about you, from Yoobin and Kangin a lot.- Junsu’

 

‘Oh, of course you can. Haha, hope you’ll not regret it later. I’m kinda bad friend, y’know.-Tae Yeon’

 

‘Oh, really? But Kangin said that you’re such a great friend.-Junsu’

 

‘Eh? Are you sure he said that. That Kangin, said that?!We’re talking about the same Kangin, are we?-Tae Yeon’

 

‘Haha, maybe. Oh btw, are you free this weekend? Well, there’s a baseball match between Samsung and LG, will.. Will you go out with me? I mean, watch that match with me, I have 2 tickets.-Junsu’

 

‘Baseball, love it. Oh, I don’t need to pay for the ticket, right?-Tae Yeon’

 

‘Haha, no you don’t. So, it’s a deal right, I go and pick you at your place, ok?-Junsu’

 

‘Deal!-Tae Yeon’

 

---

 

“TAE YEON-AAH!! YOUR FRIEND IS ALREADY HERE FOR 30 MINUTES!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!! HURRY UP”

“Wait MOM!! I’M COMING!!”

I just watch myself in front of the mirror, OMG I’m so nervous. And I guess I look ok, simple. Well, we just want to watch the match, so I don’t even need to dress up formally. Lets GO!

OMG. There is Junsu, waiting for me.

“Hi, Tae Yeon.” Junsu just say hi to me, and what’s wrong with him? He’s looking at me from hair to toe.

“Oh hi”. Smile Tae Yeon, smile. Don’t show that you’re nervous.

“Erm.. You look….” I look what. Oh, please don’t tell me that I look beautiful. Well, I’ll faint after that.

“What?” Oh my God, why does my face turn red. No, not now.

“You look... same. I mean same as me.” What?! What did he mean by same? OMG! I wear a blue t-shirt, and jeans, which is just like him. I mean, same color as him.

“Oh, well, Go SAMSUNG LIONS!” Huh, I just cover it up and yeah, he’s laughing. Thanks God that Samsung baseball team main color is blue. “ Lets go”

 

And both of us are moving toward the stadium. Wow, so many people. And oh my god, is it Seungri? Ah, I’m too short to spot him in this crowd. And who is next to him? Sunmi? Is it Sunmi? Yah, people, give me space so that I can call my friend. That girl, the one in light blue jacket, with a bang, is my friend. What are they doing here, together? Oh, don’t tell me that Jessica’s rumor is true. Seungri and Sunmi?

“Sunmi-ah!!” I tried my best to call her, but yeah, I failed. They just disappeared in the crowd.

“Are you okay?” Junsu just look at me, with a worry face.

“Yeah, I’m okay, I just saw my friends and now, I lost them.” Frustrated.

“Oh, okay, just hold my hand, so that you don’t lose me, okay? “ Junsu then hold my hand tight, and yeah, that make me feel more nervous.

 

 

“GO SAMSUNG!! YEAHH!!! KWON HYUK OPPA!! SARANGHAEYO!!!”  *Kwon Hyuk is a baseball player from South Koreathat won a gold medalat the 2008 Summer Olympics.* I just have fun with it, well, I love cheering. Then I turn to see Junsu,…… with his shocked face. Oh, I’m I too loud, oh my god, I should behave myself next time, then he smiled.

“SAMSUNG LIONS SAMSUNG LIONS SAMSUNG LIONS!!....” He cheered, and yeah, I laughed a lot to see him like that. “Why do you stop, keep cheering” Oh, he asked me to keep cheering, yeah!

And yeah, we keep cheering until I saw someone, someone who I know. Is it Hangeng? Sooyoung’s crush. Wow, I met so many people today, now where are that Sunmi and Seungri.

Oh, and he’s with someone, I mean, a girl. She’s cute. Oh, maybe she’s his sister, well, if she is his girlfriend, that’s not even wrong. Well, Sooyoung is just his secret admire, not his lover.

“Who is that? Why are you looking at him?” Junsu then tap my shoulder.

“Oh, Sooyoung’s crush.” I just tell him and he showed me a relieved face. What is that’s mean?

And we keep cheering, cheering out loud, until Samsung Lions won. Yeah, we won! YEAH!!!!

____

Here we are, in front of my house, its already 10 p.m.

“Thanks for walking me home. And yeah, thanks for today. It’s really fun.” I just face him and smile, well, it’s extremely fun actually.

“ It’s okay. Tae yeon-ah,” Now what? He’s holding my hand, again? What should I do, what should I do?

“What?” I just ask him, to control my nervous.

“ I… I..,”

“You what?” Dup dup dup, my heart is beating so fast right now.

“I…. well,..I.. just want to wish you, Good night.”

Frustrated again.

“ Oh, good night to you too then. Bye” Then I just walk in, leaving Junsu alone. He just want to say that? Oh, what am I thinking, why am I so nervous.

Then I landed myself on my bed, thinking about what just happened today.

~::Message alert from Tae Yeon’s mobile phone::~

‘ 1 message from Junsu’. Read.

‘Can you come out at you room balcony for a minute?’

 

Omo, he’s still here, then I just walk to the balcony, yeah, HE IS HERE.

Without any warning he just throw something and said,”Catch it” and BAM!, it hits my head, how can I catch this thing in all of sudden.

“Omo, sorry,” Then Junsu gave me his puppy eye, oh, and I just smile. How can I be mad to this cute guy. “Open it,”

Oh, now I just realize that it is just a paper. Junsu make it look like a ball or something.

Then,

Oh my god, I just stared at him, with a shocked face. And he, he just waving at me and go. And me? I just stand there, shocked.

 

---

“Hi guys” I just greet Sohee, Jessica, Sunye and GD when we met at the school gate.

“Hi,” they greet me back.

“Hi, Tae Yeon” and from nowhere, here is Junsu.

“OOHHHH~~!” That stupid friends, I just unlucky to meet them at the gate.

“Hi, Junsu” And all of us, Junsu, Jessica, Sohee, GD, Sunye and I walk together, in peace. Oh I wish it is in peace, but, ugh, you know them, always tease a small person like me. (Am I small?)

“Hey look at there, is it Sooyoung?” Sohee then point to a corner and yeah it is Sooyoung.

“With Hangeng?” Jessica, GD, Sunye and I just accidently shout together, that make Sooyoung look at us. I thought she’ll mad, but she just happened to smile and waving at us, cheerfully.

“Is it a yesterday guy?” Junsu then asked me. But before I could answer him, here come the gossip girl.

“You guys hang out together? Yesterday? Oh my…” Jessica Jung, always want to know everything. So, I end up to be ignored by my own friends, because they keep asking Junsu this and that. Oh, pity Junsu.

Then I entered the class and go straight to Yuri’s place and sit next to Minhwan.

“What’s up Taenggoo?” Yuri then faces me.

“Any hot stuff?” Here come Sungmin, the male paparazzi.

“Since when Sooyoung is befriend with Hangeng? I saw them just now.” I hope they know the answer.

“Oh, well, Sooyoung told me last night that Hangeng texted her. He knew that Sooyoung likes him and he think Sooyoung is interesting too. Isn’t it great? Our Sooyoung will find her love soon.” Cheerful Yuri then told us with the sparking eyes.

“Yeah,” It is the only word that come out from my mouth, and Sungmin, he just keep his mouth shut.

“What happened to both of you? You guys should be happy for her.” Yuri is still in happy mood.

“Well, I just saw Hangeng with another girl yesterday. It may be his sister, cousin or something.” I then cannot hide it anymore and both of Yuri and Sungmin s’ eyes are on me.

“Oh, maybe his sister.” Yuri still in a good mood.

“But at least we need to make sure that the girl is his sister. We can’t have him cheating on Sooyoung in front of us.” Sungmin then speak something.

“I agree with Sungmin, let ask Sica, Sunye and GD.” The three of us then go to their place, telling them the whole story and finally, we got the conclusion that we need to investigate Hangeng.

 

End of Taeyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

-----------------

 

yayyy..so glad that you guys actually subscribe to this story...

i really appreciate it...

but i dont really know how to express feeling really wel...

thank you soo much..

so i just keep this fic interesting, so that you guys dont feel bored reading it..

thats all i can do to thak you guys...

keep commenting since i love to see the feedback n opinions