Chapter 1 : Meaning of Friendship

Love School

Jessica's Point of View
"Kim Jae Joong!! Do you really need to do that?" I just give him my icy glare, and he just gives me a weird annoying smile, which makes me want to punch him so badly. I turn myself back to the front and found that GD and Sunye, who sit in front of me, give me a sympathy look, and I reply them by imitating JaeJoong's smile just now, which made them laugh a little bit.

KRINGGG!!!!

Ah, finally, the school is over for today, and here come Miss Cheerleader, Tiffany, standing between me and Jaejoong. Ughh, so disgusting. A girl which is not so ugly ( I think with her smile, she can get anyone that she wants), chasing a not-so-cool guy 24/7. Come on, what have happened to the world nowadays? I just turn myself to the window, watching the students from the school start to go home. Some are walking with a group, and some are walking alone, or maybe couples. Ah, I love to watch people.

"Have fun with all this mess, Miss Sleepyhead!!" I turn to the voice to see that Jaejoong and his friend already mess up the classroom. He even kicked the dustbin, cutting papers into small pieces and throws them on the floor. 

"Yahh!! Just go now or you really want to end your life here!" Then I go and chase him. Wow, he's so fast; I never fail to miss him, which means, I never success to catch him! And then, I just go back to my classroom. Ah, why are GD and Sunye left their stuff like that, I thought they already go home. Then, I packed their stuff, so that they can only come and take their stuff. 

I started to clean the classroom buy cleaning the blackboard first. After 5 minutes, I heard someone knocking the door, its Sunye and GD, carrying big plastic bags.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked with a shocked tone.
“Well, we’re coming to help you, here, we already bought us some snacks, drinks, and many more. Let us help you, it may be fun.” Sunye just come and put the plastic bags on Sunmi’s desk.
“Ah, you guys are great! “my tears just want to come out from my eyes, feeling glad to have friends like them.
“Ah, don’t give us that teary eyes, it’s disgusting!!” and GD words make us laugh loud.
“What’s so funny?” Then here come SeoHyun, followed by Sohee. “Sunye unnie told me that you got detention. And we’re here to help.
“That’s my sister!!” Sunye is just so proud to have a sister like Seo Hyun. 
“What is this mess? Is it how the final year students behave themselves in the class, so dirty.” Sohee finally speak up and come to stand beside me.
“Yah, Sohee, we’re not like what you think. It is because of that jerk, well, you know him, rite. He did all these mess so that my detention will be longer.” I just watch Sohee checking the whole class, with an cold expression.
“Sica-ah, you know what? I’m completely regretted to follow Seo Hyun.” And that icy sentenced just make all of us laugh, and Sohee just smile a little. Then I heard footsteps come toward our class, suddenly Kangin, Tae Yeon, Sunmi, SooYoung, Sungmin and Yuri popped up from nowhere. 
“Do you think that the only friends you have? You still have 6 of us here, come on! Let’s having fun with cleaning this class, erk? What is it with this mess?!” Tae Yeon changes her expression from excited to surprise. And Sohee, GD, Sunye, Seo Hyun and I just happened to laugh at her.
“Wah, I know that this must be really fun!” Suddenly we heard SooYoung voice. By the way, the ‘fun’ that she just mention is not about cleaning the class, but it’s all about the food that Sunye and GD just bought.
“Yah, Sunmi! Please take the food as far as you can from Soo Young. Faster, before she eat all of them” Sungmin then ask Sunmi a favor who is now hiding the food in the locker.
“Wow, so many people here. Why aren’t you guys going home yet?” Its Yoobin voice, who is just walking outside our class to go home with Top.
“Well, Sica got detention after sleeping in Mrs. Park class and we’re here to help her” Kangin then explain to Yoobin who just enter the class, with Top. Like I already said, she is always with Top.
“Oh, if you don’t mind, we can help, right Top” And Top just nodded. I’m completely confused with his expression, I don’t even know is he willing to help me or not. “Plus, today is Top’s birthday, so, we can celebrate after finish all this stuff” And Yoobin last sentence make all of us wished Top a Happy Birthday. Then he smiled, yes, he, Top or Choi Seung Hyun, smiling! Wow, I’m impressed. He can actually smile. Now, I trust Yoobin that he’s a kind person, who can easily click with us.
For the 1st time in my life, I feel very happy cleaning the classroom. Thanks to that Kim Jae Joong for making Mrs. Park gives me a detention. During the cleaning time, I found that there is no silent moment, they really like to talk. Plus, Yuri, Soo Young and Sungmin really know how to make people happy with the gossips. Look like they know people in this whole school.
“You guys watched the Mnet show rite? The Factory Girl show.” Soo Young just cannot stop talking.
“Yeah, it’s really fun. Plus, it have SNSD in it” Sunmi then replied her then followed by others.
“And I have hot news here; the Wonder Girls will be in the Mnet show too. It’s called Wonder Bakery” After Soo Young finished her sentence; Yuri got all the fangirling stuff by dancing the ‘Nobody’ dance. I just laugh to see all of them; they’re so fun, even Top (who is so cold for me) is laughing to see them.
After finished the cleaning, checked by Mrs. Park, we go toward the Sunny D-Lite café, owned by Sunny and Daesung. When it was about to be the greatest day in my life, now here he come, to make it worst. The Hero’s gang is there, and also Tiffany and Changmin. 
“Ah, Yoobin, you’re here. And wow, so bring your friends. I thought it will be only you and Top” Sunny just come to greet us, well, she’s Yoobin’s friend.
“Ah, I’m sorry for not telling you early, do you have a table for erm.. Let me count 1st, oh, 13 of us?” Yoobin try to ask Sunny.
“Ah, for you my dear, there will always be space. Come and follow me guys.” And Sunny just lead us the way. When we pass Jaejoong’s table, I just give him a smirk. I don’t know why, but I feel better after giving him a smirk, which make him go *O* . 
After sitting at our place, Sunny just take the cake out and we sang a Happy Birthday song to Top, and even other customers (except Jaejoong’s table) are singing with us.
“Thanks guys. This is the best birthday ever. You guys are really fun” Top just glad that he got a new friends like us.
While having fun, without invitation, Eunhyuk come from his table.
“Guys, you’re too loud. Can you please respect other customers,” Here he comes, as annoying as his leader.
“Well, I don’t think other customers care, they even sing with us just now. Can’t you see?” I just feel a little bit angry with Eunhyuk statement.
“But I care!” then I heard a voice behind Eunhyuk. It’s Jaejoong (obviously, he can’t live without making me mad) And Eunhyuk is giving him a way to stand.
“Ah, I should have known. It’s you who told Eunhyuk to come and disturb us, right. Such a Kingka.” I don’t even know why all Jaejoong’s friends just follow and do what he wants. Is he a God or what? I completely don’t understand.
“And don’t you think you’re a Queenka too, asking you friends to help you cleaning the classroom, making them do all your work. Ah, you guys are so pity. She is just fooling you guys, so that you guys will do what she wants.” Jaejoong is too much now, he just crosses the line now, and I really want to slap him. But before I can slap, GD stops me by grabbing my hand.
“Sica, you don’t even need to dirty your hand by slapping him. And to you Jaejoong, you’re the one who is so pity. You don’t even know the meaning of friend. Sica don’t even ask us to help her, it’s us who are willing to help her. This is what friends do, don’t you know? Well, we’re so different from your group, who will do anything that you want. It’s not friends, it’s more to slave. You’re so far away from a word ‘Friendship’.” GD just speak out that he really thinks. And all of us are so surprise with him.
Jae Joong feels so mad and leaves the café immediately, followed by others (except Changmin who go to the counter and pay for them). Changmin then turn to us and smiling, well, he’s actually a nice person. I don’t know how he can be in that group.
“Omo, is it GD, is it Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a a shy person. Oh, please bring my friend back!” Tae Yeon just knows how to cheer up the situation, and everyone happened to laugh at her. I saw Sohee, the only one who is not laughing. She keep staring at GD, and being in her own world. I elbowed her that make her come back to reality.
“Bo?” she asked me, and I just laugh.
After finished celebrating, we just go home separately, and I walk with Sohee, since her house is on the same way as mine.
“You like my friend, aren’t you?” I start to get her reveal her secret. “Come on, you can tell me. You can trust Jessi.”
“Who do you mean by that?” she is still pretending.
“ Ah, stop it now. Just tell me that you like GD, that’s all. Then I can help you.” 
“GD? Nahhhh. I just found that he’s quite cool just now. Ah, you are the one who should stop. You love to create a fake story. Stop making rumors, Sica.” She gives me her mad look, which make me laugh. It’s look completely weird. “Why are you always laughing when I’m really mad?” And again, that look never fails to make me laugh. “Psycho!” Sohee just walked faster, that make me run a little bit to catch her.
“Yah, wait for me.” I try to catch her.
“Stop making a HeeDragon rumors then,” she stops and turn to me with both of her hand at her waist.
“HeeDragon? Wah, its sounds cool” and I laugh out loud.
“Yah, you…”
“Ah, we’re here at your house, go into your house now?” and still, I can’t stop laughing, and Sohee just walk toward her house then turning back to me.
“If you not going to stop with that rumors, I’ll tell everyone that a long time ago, when you 1st met Jae Joong, you already fall for him,” and Sohee smiles evilly.
“Yah, you!! That story is already expired! I hate him now. Don’t you dare talk about it again!” I give her a serious warning and got her short reply.
“Then stop it!” and she go into her house, and me? I just walk to my house alone.

10 minutes later, I reach my house, so tired. I turn on my computer and go to the bathroom to take a bath. Ah, cold water always made my day. After changing, I look at my Yahoo Messenger®, immediately, someone buzz me. It's 'cold_guy', my best cyber friend.


Ice_princess: Yo, wussup?
Cold_guy: just pissed off.
Ice_princess: need a listener?
Cold_guy: if you’re willing to, yes!
Ice_princess: Then just tell.
Cold_guy: you told me once that you love you friends. How are they?
Ice_princess: Eh?
Cold_guy: Mind telling me?
Ice_princess: Nope. They’re great. In my class, they’re 9 of them. Different personality, but they’re just great, oh you know, they just help me due to my detention today. I’m so glad that I have friends like them. I also have lots of friends outside my class. They’re awesome too.
Cold_guy: You really like you friends, aren’t you?
Ice_princess: I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them. Omo, are you having a problem with your friend?
Cold_guy: Not really. Er, did your friends do whatever you asked them to do, for you?
Ice_princess: Well, I dunno. I never ask them to do anything for me.
Cold_guy: what? Then, how did you know that your friends like you? I heard that if our friends do whatever we want, it means that they love us, isn’t it?
Ice_princess: Well, not for me. For me, Friends is someone who can accept you as what you are, who will be with you no matter in a good condition or bad, who will correct you if you’re making mistakes, who is never feel shame to be your friend, who you can share anything with, and the most important is, friends are someone who support you in whatever you do.
Cold_guy: I’m completely speechless. Lucky you, to have a friend like them.
Ice_princess: You’re lucky too; at least you have friends who are not selfish, willing to do anything to you.
Cold_guy: Do you think I’m a bad person?
Ice_princess: Completely not. Well, maybe your perspective about friends is different from mine, but still, you love you friends. You know what; there is someone who completely doesn’t appreciate his friends.
Cold_guy: Jongmal? Why?
Ice_princess: he never thanked his friends for what they did. He just thinks that he’s the leader of the group, and everyone needs to listen to him. That’s quite annoying, right? He sat next to me in the class, and made me feel like I don’t want to go to school anymore.
Cold_guy: Well, maybe he’s not as bad as you think.
Ice_princess: I’m sure, if you met him, you’ll hate him too.
Cold_guy: Erm, if there any chance that one day, you will befriend with him?
Ice_princess: NEVER!!



End of Jessica's Point of View