Chapter 6 : Valentine's Day

Love School

 

 “Hi, guys. Yah, why all of you look so serious? Something horrible happened?” Kangin, who just come put his bag at his desk and go straight to Sica’s place, where a group of students are gossiping, and joined them.

On the other side, Jaejoong, who is on Yunho’s desk, just staring at one way, staring without thinking that anyone will stare at him back, staring like he saw an angel come from heaven.

“Yuri is prettier than her, Hero” Then Yunho’s voice just pop up and make his eyes move to Yunho’s face.

“Her?” he just pretend that he knows nothing.

“The one who will die just because of your sharp stare” Yunho then smirk at the end of his sentence.

“Haha, nah, for me, she’s prettier. I like someone cold like her instead of the cheerful one like your Yuri.” Then he went back to see his angel, who is now paying 100% attention to the gossip that come out from her friend’s mouth.

“HERO AH~!!” here come another disturbance, Tiffany. Her voice is so loud, and makes all the 3-A students staring at her running toward him, including his angel. Giving the annoying face to him, she then continues her gossip with her friends.

 “Hero ah, what are you looking at?” Annoyed by Tiffany’s act, Yunho then turn himself to Young Bae, giving Jaejoong a hard time.

“Nothing,” Jaejoong then faces Tiffany, forcedly.

“Oh, Hero-ah, next week is a Valentine’s Day. You must have a plan for us right. Tell me now, Hero-ah. I don’t like surprise.” Tiffany then links her arm with his arm, make him feel uncomfortable.

“Well, erm, actually …” he gives his friend a look, a look that screams ‘help me’.

“Oh, Hero, remember your date with my mom next week on Valentine’s Day. Don’t you dare forget about it, she’ll kill me.” Fortunately, his friend, Yunho understands the signal.

“Oh, yeah, how can I forget? Oh, Fany-ah, mian. I just promise Yunho’s mom earlier. So it’s kinda rude to cancel, since I already agree with her.” Jaejoong then take his arm out of Fany’s arm.

“Guys, teacher’s coming!” Sooyoung, who just come into the class, happily, shouted and go to her sit. Everyone in the class just go back to their own sit and Tiffany just running to her class, and Jaejoong? He slowly walks to his place with a smile on his face.

---

As usual, Tae Yeon will be going into the class happily in the morning. Like she always said, good days start with a smile. But then, the smiles fade away after she saw a bouquet of flowers on her desk with a pink card. She then ran to her sit and open the card quickly, eagerly to know the content.

Kim Tae Yeon,

I know it’s usually girls that give the guys chocolate or something, but then I was afraid that you might ignore this precious day. I don’t even expect you to give me chocolate, but still I want to ask you as my date for today. I know it’s so gay to do something like this, but yeah, I’m desperate. So, will you be my date for today?

Kim Junsu

After reading that card, her hand then searching something in her bag, and hold it tightly, ‘How come you think I’ll waste this precious day, I also have something for you, Junsu’ and a smile just appear on her face again.

“OH MY GOD!!!!! See who got the date for today!! Kim Tae YEON!! Congrats girl, congrats!” And all of the student who is in the class are clapping their hands, make Tae Yeon’s face turn into red.

“Yah KANGIN!! Why are you shouting? And you read my card, without permission?!!” Tae Yeon is still trying to cover and she hit Kangin with her bag, that made the class seems to be so loud, even in the morning.

“Yah, you guys. Stop fighting! Come and see this, Sunmi got a chocolate too. Wah, our little alien got a secret admirer.” Yuri, who is at Sunmi’s desk then take a look at the wrapped box, since Sunmi doesn’t arrive yet.

GD, who is in front of Sica whispered, “It’s from Seungri, he made me put that on Sunmi’s desk.”

Sica then rolled her eyes saying, “It’s obvious”

“Oh Sica-ah, did Sohee tell you something, I mean, my chocolate. Ah, I hope she’ll give me one. Doesn’t she show you or something? Yah, give me some hint. I’m excited. Oh by the way Sica-ah, can I have a date with Sohee after school, so she can’t walk home with you. Please….” GD then turn to Sica with his puppy eyes, and all he get is a smirk from his best friend.

“What’s wrong with you guys; too obsess to the Valentine’s Day. It’s just a day that we need to go through as a human being. Nothing special” Jessica just too bored with this entire Valentine’s thing.

“It is because you never have boyfriend. Once you feel the love, then you’ll know how precious Valentine’s Day is. Can’t you see how happy Tae Yeon is when she got the flowers, how bright Yuri is when Yunho ask her for a date, and now there, see how excited Sunmi’s face is when she knows someone like her. Valentine’s Day is just an opportunity to people who want to express their love, opportunity for being loved and in love. You’ll understand one day, and I hope it’ll happen sooner or later.” GD then giving Sica a speech while pointing at Sunmi’s direction, who is just arrived.

“Wow, GD. You can think more than I thought,” Sunye, who is just arrive, then tap GD’s shoulder, like she’s being proud for having a friend like GD.

“Yah, Min Sunye, although I’m not as smart as you, but my brain is still functioning well. Don’t underestimate Kwon Ji Yong.” GD still has with a little proud on his face.

Jessica, who ignores the fight between her friends then look something on her hand, something that she keep it by herself.

'Since today is Valentine’s Day, I give you two pieces of puzzle for today.'

 

A very short letter that comes with two pieces of puzzle still got her attention. Then, she put both pieces into her small box where she kept all the puzzle things.

“OH MY GOD~” A scream from Soo Young just take her attention back to the class. Look like her another friend got a Valentine’s date too. But from who?

“I think it’s Hangeng.”

“Owh, really? You guys are already at that level?”

“Well, maybe he likes me, I don’t know, but is it cool, I mean, I like him for months, and…. Omo, I feel like spazzing”

“Wah, lucky you, let check the card”

“Well, there’s no card.”

“Then how can you sure it’s from Hangeng?”

“Then who? I can’t think of anyone else.”

 

From her sit, she just sees her friends, Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunmi spazzing with each other. ‘Do I wish I have that feeling too? Then why don’t I receive some guys in my life, well, lots of guys like me, but I just reject them. Why?’

Then her eyes drop to a guy, a guy who is having fun with his friend, laughing like there’s nothing to be worried about. ‘Is it because of him?’

At the same time, GD and Sunye just watch their own friend, who is currently in her own world.

“If Sohee and Seo Hyun s’ story is true, don’t you think we need to do something?” GD then asks
Sunye with a serious tone.

“I don’t know, it’s him who needs to do something. All we can do is just help.”

----

“Sica-ah… Sorry for today. I can’t walk home with you; I have a date with GD oppa. Mian.” Sohee then give her cute face to Sica while waiting for GD to pack his bag. Jessica just nodded and smile.

“Take care of yourself. If anything happen to you, your GD oppa will be …,” then she draws a straight line on her neck meaning ‘die’.

“Haha, take care of yourself too. Bye” GD then holds Sohee’s hand and move toward the door.

“Bye Sica,” from the door, Sohee shouted, feeling guilty, but Sica’s smile just make her relieve a little bit.

Then Jessica continue to watch the school ground, feeling like she want to be the last that left the school, but the she sees Jaejoong still sleeping at his desk beside her. ‘He really loves to sleep I guess.’

Ignoring him, she continues to watch the students down there. The smile appear on her face when she saw couples are having fun, teasing each other, laughing together, and that include GD with Sohee, Tae Yeon with Junsu,  Yuri with Yunho, Seungri with Sunmi, Kangin with Sunye with Sooyoung with Sungmin? Sica then laugh a little to think how the 4 of them, who are ignored just like her. Top and Yoobin too? Ah, it’s a normal thing. They always walk together, but yeah, she is one of the people who vote for them to date.

“Hero-ah~…” that voice just make her feels annoy again, and that voice also wakes him up too. Here come Tiffany with her pink bag, running toward her ‘Hero-ah~’.

Jessica then packs all her belongings and ready to go back same as Jaejoong.

“Hero-ah~, I got something for you. Tada~,” Tiffany then take out a cute pink box, which obviously contain of chocolate.

“Oh, thanx Fany-ah. But I’m in hurry, bye” without any warning, he just run away but still accepts the chocolate.

“Hero-ah~..Wait for me” the cheerleader girl then follows him, running.

Jessica who is currently shocks, laughing in all of sudden. She never imagines that Jaejoong will act like that. Then she switches off all the fans and ready to go home. Jaejoong is still running around the school, and make her wonder why he doesn’t run away from school. ‘He must be in horrible situation now, that make his brain stop working.’ She just laughs at her own thought. She then looks at Jaejoong’s face, and something makes her want to help him. ‘I need to help him, well, he can’t run forever.’

“JAEJOONG!! HERE!! QUICK!!” She jumping a little bit while waving her hand on the air.

Jaejoong, who is no idea just running toward her and with his shock, she drag his hand and run with him into the music room. Then both of them are waiting at the window, like waiting for something. 5 minutes later, they saw Tiffany walking hopelessly toward the gate. After seeing Tiffany already left the school both of them just exhale loudly in relieve, facing each other, and laugh.

“Lets go, you’re safe now.” Jessica then move toward the door but then her face turns into panic mode and she faces him back.

“Why?”

“It’s lock”

-------

 

“Oppa, I feel bad of Sica,” Sohee then finally express her feeling when she met GD after changing her clothes.

“Me too, but she’s okay with it. She’ll feel worse if we keep feeling guilty like this.” GD tries to hide his guiltiness too. “So, where do you want to go?”

“Erm… themepark?”

“Khajca.” GD then holds Sohee’s hand again, feeling like he’s the happiest person in the world.

 

“Ferris Wheel!!!~~” suddenly, So Hee shouted when they reach the themepark, pointing at a giant wheel.

“Ferr…. A what? No no no, I hate heigh…”

“Roller coaster!!!” then Sohee shouted again.

“Roll… what? No no no, I hate speed too,” GD then put his hand in the air, meaning NO!

“Oppa, lets ride both of them,” then So Hee drag him with all her power.

“Yah!!! You doesn’t even heard what I just said?!...” forcefully, he followed her power.

 

---- 10 minutes later----

“Oppa, why your body is so… straight? Come here, look down! The people are so tiny down there. And the view is great too oppa. Don’t just sit there and waste the time n money we spent to ride this Ferris wheel.” Sohee so excited and look outside the window, while GD just stand still, I mean sit still on the chair.

There is no response from GD, he is now concentrating how to balance his sit, to calm his mind.

“Yah, Oppa~!....” Sohee then face him and stunning with GD’s reaction. His face look pale and his hand is shaking. “Ha ha ha” Sohee then laughed at what she saw. “I’m sorry for laughing oppa, but your face is really funny.” Then all she got is a glare from GD.

“Wah, where do you learn that glare from? Ahh… Jessica~”. Then she moves to his side, trying to control her laughter. Suddenly, she grabs his shaking hand and holds it tightly. “

“Don’t worry, oppa. You have me here, there is nothing you should be afraid of”. Sohee just act like she’s calming a little kid, which GD feels very happy and relief. “But, seriously oppa. Don’t you want to look down, even for a second?” With a little smile on her face, she still want GD to feel the excitement.

“No thanks” GD then answered that makes Sohee laugh. And even her laugh make he feels happy and the nervousness in his body gone slowly.

Then, both of them go straight to the ice-cream stall after having fun on the Ferris Wheel.

“I told you oppa, its really fun, right. Nothing horrible happened. “ Sohee then gives GD an ice-cream that she just bought.

“Yeah, it’s fun”. GD then fake his smile because he still can’t believe how he can be in that high.

“Really oppa? Lets go and ride the roller coaster next. It’s tenth times fun than Ferris.” Sohee said in excitement.

“What? Ro…ro….llllllller Coaaasssss…….te te te.tteeerrr?” GD still can’t believe what he heard. Is it Valentine’s Day or what?

‘Click’

“What are you doing?” GD look confuse after he heard a click sound. He faces Sohee and saw her laughing at her mobile phone. “What’s so funny?”

“HAHA, look at this oppa.” Sohee then give GD her mobile phone. There is a GD’s picture that she just snap. A very nervous and pale GD. “This is when you heard a word ‘roller coaster’. HAHA, it’s so cute”. Then before GD can delete it, she grabs her mobile phone back. “I’ll make it as my wallpaper”. Then with her excitement face, she makes it as her phone wallpaper. GD, who is currently embarrassed, smile when he saw her excitement face. ‘This is like the best Valentine’s Day ever’

------------------------------------------------------

 ‘Tup, tup, tup, tup’

There is only their footstep sound, no one talking.

Silent…

“Yuri-ah” Finally, Yunho just can’t stand the silent between them.

“Yes,” Yuri faces him with a shy eye, and that makes Yunho face his feet back, doesn’t know what to say.

Then, silent….

“Yah, it have been 15 minutes, and all we do is walk, walk and walk. Why can’t you be talkative like when you are with your friends?” Yunho finally speak and stop walking.

“Yah, don’t just mad at me. You are also different now. I always saw you when you’re with your friends, such a great talker.” Yuri then stop and face Yunho bravely.

“Oh my God, you stalked me?” Yunho then smirk.

“No, I’m not!!” Yuri then realizes her mistake.

“You just said you ALWAYS saw me.” Yunho then hug himself and smile.

“No, I mean…. It’s an accident. Yeah, I don’t really want to look at you, but I ACCIDENTLY saw you.” Yuri then try to find anything she can say to protect herself.

“And you want me to believe that?” Yunho still having fun teasing Yuri.

“Obviously YES! And there is no reason you shouldn’t believe that.!”

“Really? Now where is it?” Then he lends his hand like wanting something from her.

“What?!” Yuri then rolled her eyes.

“Just give it to me.”

“FINE!!” Yuri then take out something from her bag and put it on Yunho’s hand. ‘How does he know I have a chocolate for him’. Then she walked away from him.

“Thanks, sweetie.”

“Omo, what did he called me? No face no! it’s not time to turn into red. Not this time” Yuri then talked slowly to herself, when Yunho is not beside her.

“I heard that.” Yunho then suddenly move beside her, that make her covered with her hand.

Then, they found a bench near the lake, and just sit there.

Suddenly, with a serious tone, Yunho asked her, “Yuri-ah, what kind of guy do you like. I mean, you want to spend your life with?”

Yuri is quite shock with his question, “Why so sudden? I don’t know, I never think about that yet. What about you?” Yuri just tries to avoid that kind of question.

“Me? Do you really want to know?”

And Yuri just nodded her head.

“Are you sure? Better don’t. You might get hurt when my type of girl is so different from you” Yunho then smile after he saw Yuri’s mouth form an ‘O’ shape.

“Wh aa at…? Ah, puh-leezz.”

“Haha. My type is…”

Yuri then concentrates on Yunho’s words.

“..is a girl .. who has a smile like Kwon Yuri, who is fun to be with like Kwon Yuri, who is cheerful like Kwon Yuri, who is a prankster like Kwon Yuri, who is helpful like Kwon Yuri, who is kind like Kwon Yuri, who is concerning about her friends like Kwon Yuri, who is pretty like Kwon Yuri, and who named Kwon Yuri. So, my type is Kwon Yuri.”

After Yunho finished his last sentence, the silent come to them again.

“Ooo…” Yuri, who is really blank, and doesn’t know how to react, just nodded her head.

“Yah, are you stupid or something? After all, after I’ve been planning to say that, after I find all the spirit to say that, and your response is just ‘Ooo’? What are you, Kwon Yuri. Don’t you understand what I’ve just said?” Yunho then pick up his bag and walk away.

“Eh??” Yuri is still there and suddenly, is forming an ‘O’ again. “Yah JUNG YUNHO!! You just called me stupid!!!??” she then pick up her bag too,  run to catch Yunho, and with all her strength, she hit his head with her bag.

“WHAT?!!”

“You just called me stupid?!”

“So? You really are, you don’t even understand what I just said.”

“I do understand. You said you like my smile, and… ah, too long, I can’t remember.”

“See. There’s no mistake. You really are a stupid girl.”

“No, I’m not! I know, you just said you like me, and my answer is I like you back.”

“Hrmm.. Then, you’re not that stupid, I guess,”

“Now, you know. I can be as smart as Sunye, y’know”

“Said who?”

“Me”

And both of them keep arguing with each other while walking near the lake. Inside, both of them are very happy to have someone who is called ‘a love one’.

--------------------------------

“BOO!!”

Tae Yeon then really shocked after Junsu shocked her with a tiger mask.

“So cute…..” Tae Yeon then grabs that mask from Junsu’s face.

“Eh, don’t you scared?” Junsu asked innocently, that make Tae Yeon laugh for his cuteness.

“If I’m afraid of this kind of stuff, I shouldn’t bring you here. This is zoo, it has even a real tiger here.” Tae Yeon then imitates a tiger with her hand. “Aumm”

“Haha, no wonder you bring me here. It’s your home.” Then Junsu end his sentence with a small laugh.

“Yah, KIM JUNSU! Aigooo~” Tae Yeon then put her hand behind her head, imitating an old lady.

“Wah, so you’re an old tiger now.” Junsu keep laughing. He loves to see Tae Yeon’s mad face.

“I thought you’re a romantic and loving person. So, this is you! You’re this kind of person. Ah, Kim Junsu..”

“Haha, and you. I though you’re a shy person. Remember Sica’s birthday, you come to my classroom to meet Yoobin, then….”

“Shhhhh… No no no, stop it. I don’t want to remember that moment”

“…the day I gave you my phone number…”

“I said stop it!”

Then both of them shut their mouth. Just for 5 seconds, before Junsu suddenly speak something.

“But seriously Tae Yeon-ah, why did you run like that at the moment?” Junsu’s serious face met Tae Yeon’s angry eyes.

“YAH KIM JUNSU!” Before Junsu can run, Tae Yeon already grab his hand and ….

“Not my , Taenggo. Please, not my ”

… Tae Yeon hit his and that make all the people around there laugh to see the weird couple.

Now, Junsu and Tae Yeon know each other more and more, and of course, their love for each other increases day by day. Now, there’s no more any weird situation between them.

-------------------------------

“Is it okay you go out with me today, y’know, it’s Valentine’s Day.” Seungri then weirdly ask Sunmi, who currently play some game in her hand phone.

“It’s okay, I have nobody to go out with by the way. Oh Seungri-ah, I want to show you this. Tadaa” Sunmi then take out a wrapped box from her bag and show it to Seungri.

“Ooo..ohh… What is that?” Seungri pretend that he knows nothing, but inside his heart, he afraid that Sunmi might know the he is the one who gives her the box.

“I got it from my secret admirer? Can you believe that? I have someone who likes me. Yeahh.” Sunmi, with her cheerful voice, giggle like a little girl.

“Why so happy? I have lots of them, and I’m not really happy about it. Sometimes, it’s annoying.” Seungri just act like he feels nothing about what Sunmi just said.

“Really? Why did I never see ‘them’?” she press the word ‘them’ and rolled her eyes at Seungri.

“Coz they never come when I’m with you. Yah!! Why did you smirk? You don’t believe me?” Seungri then feels mad at Sunmi reaction who just smirk and playing with the box in her hand.

“Yeah yeah, I believe. Actually, I don’t even care because, now, I only care about my secret admirer. Who is this guy? How does he look like? Is he cool, nerd or sporty? Ah, I’m so excited” Sunmi then looks like she is in her own world and that make Seungri annoy by that.

“Sunmi-ah, if you can choose, who do you want him to be the one that gave you this box?” Seungri cannot help but asking that question. He really want Sunmi to answer, ‘You’.

“Erm. I don’t know. I don’t have a specific person in my mind. But then, I want him to be handsome…”

--- Me, handsome? Of course, its Seungri ----

“… sporty…”

---I’m in the baseball team, of course I’m the sporty one---

“…full of charm…”

---That’s me, obviously---

“…has sense of humor…”

---oh, I was born with it---

“…and tall!”

---Tall?? Oh, am I in the tall category? Of course I’m not as tall as that Changmin boy, but at least, I’m not as short as Tae Yeon. So, I AM TALL!! (Such a good comparison)---

“Seungri!! What are you doing? Who are you talking with?” Sunmi then look at Seungri who just speak to himself.

“Ha?? *couch* uhuk3. No, it’s nothing. I just don’t feeling well.*couch*” Seungri then pretend to be sick, and to his relief, Sunmi believes that.

“Oh, why don’t you tell me early, come lets go. You need to rest. Is it okay for you to walk, since your house is so far from here? Do you want me to call a cab?” Sunmi then change her face like a caring sister, which Seungri feels comfortable with it.

“Ha? No, no need a cab. I can walk, but I need someone to hold me. I’m afraid that I might faint on the way to my home.” Seungri then continues his acting since Sunmi already trust him.

“Oh, hold my hand then. Come, I send you home” Sunmi then lend her hand to Seungri and Seungri quickly grab it before she can change her mind.

“Ok, lets go”

--------------------------------------

“Ahh!!!”

“Why? What happened?”

“There!! See, another couple.”

“So?”

“Yah Choi Seung Hyun. I want to be like that too. We just saw Tae Yeon and Junsu at the zoo,  Sohee and GD at the themepark, and Yuri with Yunho at the lake. Now, Sunmi and Seungri?  Ahhh… I’m stress!!” Yoobin the shaking her head and sit on the field, followed by Top.

“So, you’re jelous?Haha” Top then laughing at his own bestfriend.

“Of course I am. I’m a girl and I want to have some love too.” Yoobin look like she is really stress about being single. “Wait! I know now. I really know!” Suddenly she face Top, which made him shock.

“What?! Why are you looking at me like that?”

“It’s because of you!!! It’s all your fault. Look at your face. I think maybe there are lots of guys who want to approach me, but they’re afraid of you. See, your face is scary. And you’re always with me. Ah, I think that’s the main reason why I’m single. It’s all your fault!”

Top nodded until he realize what Yoobin actually said,”What?!! You said I have a scary face? Then what are you?! You look weirder than me!”

“Okay, fine! We both weird!” Then she lands her body on the fields, eyeing the sky, so does Top.

“Top, you know what I’m thinking right now?”

“Em?”

“I think we just wasting our time now. Instead of walking in the whole town, going to the zoo, theme park and others, why don’t we just go home and sleep, or maybe doing other stuff”

“Now you use your brain wisely. I thought you’ll never come out with that. I already think that since we’re at the zoo. So, should we go home now?”

“Wait. i just feel comfortable with the wind now. It’s calm me. Just close your eyes and feel it.”

“What?”

“I said close your eyes!”

“Fine…” Top then close his eyes, like Yoobin ordered.

“Do you feel the calmness?”

“Er.. yeah…maybe..”

“Ah, I love this kind of nature. Save the earth~!” Yoobin then shouts and that make some of people around them look at her.

“Stop acting like you’re miss universe or something. It’s disgusting”

“Fine….”

-----------------------------

“It’s lock!” Sica already look panic when she said that.

“How come? Oh, maybe the guard thinks there’s no one in here.” Jaejoong then go and tried to open the door, but its fail.

“Jaejoong-ah, do you bring your hand phone? Call your friend now.” Sica then ask in panic.

“Ha..? Hand phone? No, you?”

“Ah, wait,” she then explore her bag and finally found her hand phone. She dialed Sunye’s number quickly. “Sunye, ah. I need your help. I’m stuck in the music room, can you come and tell the guard to open the door for us……….. yeah, us. Me and Jaejoong……. What? Ok, be fast!”

Sica then drop the call and wait for her friend.

“What did she said?” Jaejoong ask curiously.

“She said that she just want to take a bath, so, after taking a bath, she’ll come. So, we have to wait.”

“ok.”

Then, both of them don’t really know what to do. Jaejoong then try to be friendly since he knows Sica will never take a first move.

“Why did you help me?”

“Pardon”

“Just now, from Tiffany. Why did you help me?”

“Well, I don’t know. I just feel pity to see a girl chase a guy like that. She doesn’t even need to do that even when she’s desperate” Sica then feels annoy with Jae’s question and she wants to be alone.

“Do you hate me?”

“You already know the answer, so why bothering to ask them.” She replied coldly.

“But why…”

“Ha? You ask me WHY? After what you’ve done to me since our 1st year here, now you’re asking me WHY?!!!” Now, instead of ignoring him, her eyes just looking straight in his eyes with full of anger.

“What if… it is just some misunderstanding?” Jae just mumbles the last word and faces the floor.

“Ha?”

“Never mind, oh, last week was your birthday, right? Since you gave me a piece of cake, so I’ll give you this.” Then he gives her a blank picture frame with 50cmx30cm.

“A frame? Haha, thanks” Even she thanked him, her face can’t help from being confuse with the gift. Then she suddenly heard a laughter from Jaejoong. “Why?”

“Nothing, I just feel weird, celebrating Valentine’s Day with the one who consider me as her forever enemy.” And finally his sentence creates a little smile to her face.

“Here” Jaejoong then gives Sica a chocolate, the one that Tiffany just gave him.

“What?”

“Chocolate, don’t you know?”

“I KNOW~!!! But Tiffany gave you that. I don’t want it”

“Ok, fine. So I just eat it by myself”. Then Jaejoong started to eat the chocolate alone. Sica just watch him eating, regret for rejecting the chocolate at first.

“Want some?” Jaejoong just asks Sica and she quickly nodded, which made Jaejoong smiles. They eat together until the last piece.

“Don’t you have anything to share? Come on, it’s Valentine’s.  Don’t you get anything?”

Sica then just keep shut and not willing to answer.

“HAHA, I should have not asked. A girl like you, not-so-pretty one, haha, I already know the answer.” Jaejoong then laugh that make Sica’s face turn into red.

“YAH!!! I got one, but I wont share,” Sica finally shouted at Jaejoong.

“Omo, you eat mine and you won’t share yours? So unfair!”

“Well, actually…..it…it..”

“It what?”

“IT CANNOT BE EAT!”

“Ha?”

“Here, see? It’s only two pieces of puzzle. Actually, I always got one per day, but since it’s Valentine’s Day, I’ve got two.” Sica feels so weird that she can tell Jaejoong everything. She feels like she misses the old days where Jaejoong is like her best listener to all her stories.

“Oh, so, have you assemble all the pieces?”

“Not yet, I don’t have a mood to play puzzle yet.” Jaejoong just smiles after Sica answered that.

Suddenly, the door opened and Sunye appeared with the guards.

“Ah, thanks God you come” Sica then pack all her belonging and move through the door.”What take you so long?” But Sica’s question left without an answer.

 

--------

“Jaejoong-ah, since my house is not in the same way as yours and Sica, so I go first. Take good care of my friend, okay?” Then without Sica can say anything, Sunye left her with Jaejoong.

“Mind walking with me?” Jaejoong then ask and Sica just nodded.

When they reach Sica’s house, Jae called Sunye to inform that he already take Sica to her house safely. Then Jaejoong just continue his walk until he heard Sica shout something.

“HEY~! You said you didn’t bring you hand phone!! How come you can call Sunye just now?!!” And with that, Jaejoong just turn to see Sica and smile.

------

 

Hi guys... hope you like it...

dont forget to leave a comment okay..