Chapter 4 : Jessica's birthday

Love School

 

TaeYeon’s Point of View..

‘Ah, finally I’m home, my bed, where are you. Ah, this is comfortable. Oh, Junsu’s letter.’

When I was landing my body on the bed, I remembered about Junsu’s letter, and then I take it out from my bag. Hurm, blue, I like it. At least he gives me good first impression. I open it, and OH EM GEE, his hand-writing is so neat, but I don’t know why, my heart is beating faster, just because of his hand-writing? Weird me.

‘Dear Tae Yeon-nie,

I know you may laugh at me for giving you this letter, it’s lame, I know. But I don’t even know your phone number, your email, or where your house is. And yeah, I still don’t have courage to ask anyone about your phone number. Plus, I know that I should do something to make you know, that there is a person who like you, named Kim Junsu. Well, can I be your friend. I know you have a lot, but can I be one of them?.

Nervous,

Junsu’

 

Oh, he’s cute.

~“Message Alert from TaeYeon’s mobile.”~

‘Guys, Sunny D-Lite café, 5 pm, Urgent!! – Sunye’

Oh, this girl, so lazy to type a longer message. Good that it is still understandable. And what time is it now? 4 p.m? Omo, I’m going to change, aish Min Sunye, what so urgent.

Oh, I just wear this tee and jeans, more comfortable.

‘Tae Yeon!!! Sunmi’s here waiting for you!!’

‘Tell her to come upstairs, mom!!’

Wow, she’s so early, and here she is, entering my room.

‘Tae Yeon-ah, do you get Sunye’s message?’

"Yeah, what’s wrong? Don’t tell me that she want us to study with her.” Since I know Sunye for a long time, I know she’ll never left her friends in study. She hates to be smart alone. That’s why she always wants to help us in whatever she can.

“Nahhh, I don’t think so. We just started school. It’s still too early to study hard.” Haha, Sunmi, she’s lazier than me. All she knows is searching the internet on how to save the earth. But still I find it adorable.

“Oh, let’s go, I’m ready.”

Then, we walk to the Sunny D-Lite café, since it just not far away from my house. When we reached the café, there are Sunye, Seo Hyun, Sohee and Kangin. And after a minute, Sooyoung, Yuri and Sungmin showed up.

“So, what’s up?” Yuri just asked curiously just after she sat on that chair, and all of us just stared at Sunye, curiously.

“Is everyone here?” Sunye then checked and start counting.

“No, I think GD and Sica are not here yet. Maybe we should wait for them” I just give suggestion after counting.

“Oh, there’s no need to wait for them. Well, I want it to be a secret, from Sica and GD. Oh, let me start, well, as we all knew, next Wednesday is Sica’s birthday. So, any plan?” Sunye just showed he charismatic side, ah, so elegant.

“Oh, what about a surprise party? Eh, if it is Sica’s birthday, why do we need to hide it from GD?” Oh, thanks God that Sooyoung asked that question, I’m curious too. And once again, all of us gives Sunye the look.

“Well, we know GD, right? He never fails to let Sica’s know the secret. I’m afraid that he can’t keep it. And since he is the closest to Sica, I think he will feel guilty for lying to Sica.”

Oh, I’m completely agreed with Sunye, GD is just too nice to lie. And everybody knows it.

“Ok, back to the main point, I think surprise party is good. But we need a plan” Oh, that’s Yuri, planning is like her hobby or something. Look at her face, so excited.

“That’s why I texted you guys to come here. Well, let discuss.” Sunye now taking out a piece of paper and a pen, waiting for a plan. Wow, she’s just so systematic.

“Can we do it on a recess time, well, you know. So that Seo Hyun and I can join you guys.” Sohee, who just listened before, gave us her opinion, and look like everyone agreed with her.

“So, recess time. How about the venue? We need a place that has a big space, because it will be more fun for us to enjoy the party.” Sunye then wrote something on the paper.

“How about the dancing room? Well, when I wait for Sohee last time, I just think that that room is so big. And it will be perfect for us t have a party in there.” While clapping her hand, she then showed her happy expression. This Yuri girl is always like this, cheerful.

“I think it’s a great idea. But still, we need permission from the dancing coach or at least, the dancing leader.” Sohee, who is still in icy facial, giving her thought.

“Did you mean the Jung guy? I mean, Yunho?” Oh, I got a nod from Sohee after asking that question. “We don’t even close to him.” Yeah, I never talk to Yunho, if it is not important.

“Except Yuri,” Sohee just happened to said that. Yuri? Oh, how can I forget about Yuri and Yunho. They do have the eye contact yesterday.

“Me?? No no no no no” Yuri just shake her head, meaning that she will do nothing.

“Please unnie, just once, for Sica unnie.” Oh, is Seo Hyun is here before? Wow, she’s so ….. silent.

“Yeah, please, just for Sica.” Sungmin then gave Yuri an aegyo, oh my god, it’s weird.

“PLEASE~~~/…” And all of us, pull out our aegyo, just for Yuri.

“Arasso, arasso!” Yeah, we did it, and she took her phone and started to call Yunho.

“Yah, use the loud speaker, so that we can hear your conversation.” Kangin-ah, I’m totally agree with you. I also want to hear that, and Yuri then turns on the speaker.

After a little wait, here comes  Yunho’s voice.

Yunho : Hello

Yuri : Err… Hello, sorry for disturbing you. Do you have time to talk for awhile?

Yunho : Oh, sure. What’s up?

Yuri : Well, err.. I .. I mean we..can we.

Yunho: HaHa, just say it. I’m not cannibal or something similar to it, so I won’t eat you.

(And all of us just controlled our laugh, so it can’t be heard by Yunho)

Yuri : Well, it just like.. er.. ok then, since you want me to say it. Can we use the dancing room on next Wednesday? Recess time.

Yunho : Eh..?

Yuri : Well, it’s Sica’s birthday. So, we want to throw her some party, can we?

Yunho : Well, ok then. Just bring me the cake after your little party, ok?

Yuri : Oh, you’re okay with it. Oh, kamsamida. Thank you so much.

All of us while bowing to the phone : Kamsamida, Yunho-shi!!..

Yunho : Oh? Haha, it’s okay. Have fun okay.

Yuri : Oh, thanks again. Bye.

Yunho : Bye.

 

Then, they end the conversation, and Yuri’s face turn into the tomato, red in color.

“Oh, Yuri-ah, he’s so nice.”

“Yeah, I don’t know that Jae have this kind of friend”

“Oh Yuri, you’re such a lucky girl”

“Yeah, he’s hot too.”

“Oh I wish my future husband will be like him”

All of us are gossiping, except for Yuri who keeps blushing and silent. And after a little plan, and gossip, all of us are separately going home.

End of Tae Yeon’s Point of View

 

KRINGGGG!!!!

“ Yeah, it recess time!! Puzzle, again?” GD then turn back his chair to face Jessica, followed by Sunye.

“Yeah, I keep receiving this piece of puzzle. I always got one each day, but today, I got 2. I don’t know who gave it to me, and I don’t have much time to assemble it, so I just collect them and put it in this box. Ah, forget about that stupid puzzle. Where are the others? Look like they are so busy these days” Jessica asking curiously while closing her history book.

“Yeah, look like only 3 of us left here,” GD agreed with Jessica and trying to give Jaejoong a hint that he need to go to the other place, but Jaejoong just ignore him.

“Oh well, Yuri, Sungmin and Sooyoung with their Dj stuff. While Kangin, Tae Yeon and Sunmi said that they want to find some food at the canteen.” Sunye try to lie as good as she can.

“Oh,” GD and Jessica said in unison.

Suddenly, Seo Hyun just came in, running like there are no tomorrow.

“Unnie!!! Unniee!! Sohee~!! Sohee.. She..” without she can finish her sentence, GD just stood and shake Seo Hyun .

“What happened to Sohee? What happened to her??” GD look damn worried, and Sunye just shocked with GD’s response.

“Oh, Sohee… she… dancing room..” then after that, GD just ran straight to the dancing room, followed by Jessica.

“Err.. unnie, is that in our plan. GD oppa, he doesn’t know, right? “ Seo Hyun then asked confusedly to Sunye.

“Well, I think your acting is too good, come on, let’s go and chase them. “ Both of them were running to catch GD and Jessica.

In the dancing room, GD finally arrived,

“SOHEE~!! SOHEE AHH!! AHN SOHEE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!” he still shouted until Jessica arrived. In the other hand, Sohee feels very shock to see GD’s expression. But at the same time, she feels a bit happy because of the care from GD.

“GD! Where’s Sohee? Where is she?” Jessica then asked GD, when she can’t even find Sohee. Then, Sunye and Seo Hyun arrived, so GD ran toward Seo Hyun.

“Where is SHE?? WHERE IS SOHEE?”

 

“Happy Birthday To You,

Happy Birthday To You,

Happy Birthday To Jessica,

Happy Birthday To You~!!!”

“ Whhhooooaahhh!!” Then here they are. Sohee, Tae Yeon, Kangin, Yuri, Sunmi, Sooyoung and Sungmin then come out from behind the curtain. Sunye and Seo Hyun then arrived, with a tired face.

“ Omo, you guys. Thanks~” Jessica just so happy and forgot about what just happened. Everyone was so happy and enjoying the party, except for GD.

“Guys, I have some stuff to do.” Then he went out from the room, causing guiltiness in all of the people inside the dancing room.

“Sohee-ah, I think you should go and talk to him,” Jessica then broke the silent.

“Yeah, go and comfort him,” Sunmi then gave Sohee a pat on her shoulder, while everyone nodded in agreement.

Sohee then eat her last shot and go to find GD, who is sitting on stairs in a lowered head. Then Sohee just sat next to him, which make him shocked.

“Why are you running away from the party?” Sohee just don’t know how to start, so she decided to go straight to the point. But all she got from GD is a silent.

“Is it because that they, I mean, we kept it as a secret, from you?” Sohee still trying, and this time, she get a look from GD. Well, at least, he responded.

“Why don’t you guys told me? Am I still your friend? I feel like you guys abandon me. What am I did wrong?” GD was now looking straight to Sohee’s eyes, waiting for explanation.

“Well, it’s not like what you think. Instead of that, your friends know you and understand you a lot. They know that you are so kind, that will never lie to someone you called friend. And let think about it. If we tell you about this, can you lie at Sica, and acting like there’s nothing happened, acting like you forget her birthday?”

GD just cannot speak, and he thought that what Sohee said, is true.

“You know how lucky you are, to have friends like them, understand in whatever you feel, and thinking about you in every way.” Sohee still trying to comfort GD, which she thought that she might be succeed this time. “Well, I think I’ll be thankful to them, for not telling you the plan.”

“Eh?” GD finally be in the normal mode, but a little bit confuse with Sohee’s last sentence.

“At least, I know that you care for me.” And both of them were blushing, and facing the floor. “Oh 15 more minutes , lets go to the dancing room. They must be so worry about you. Come on” Sohee then stand and waiting for GD. While walking to the dancing room, GD, with a shy mode, handling Sohee’s hand, which made Sohee a little bit shocked, but then, she smiled with happiness.

When Sohee and GD arrived at the dancing room, all of their friend are shouting and cheering for them, and their face turn all red.

“Whooo hoooo…. Look  like someone is blushing”

“Love….”

And some of them even sing the congratulation song.

“Congratulation, congratulation”

Then both of them were enjoying the party, when Jessica just walk beside Sohee and whispered, “I told you, it is not just a rumor. HeeDragon is real~!”

 

 

---------------------------

OMG~!! Thank you so much for subscribe to this fic..

i really really really appreciate it..

Thanks guys, hope you enjoy this chapter..

and sorry if there are spelling or grammar errors....