Chapter 3 : Planning Monsters

Love School

 

“Bye guys, thanks for walking me home,” Sohee waves at Yuri and Yunho, who continuing their walk to Yuri’s house. There are 5 minutes of silent between them before Yuri thinks that they should at least speak something.

“Your story, is it true?” Yuri just cannot dare to see Yunho’s face, maybe because she fights with him before this, or maybe there is another feeling inside her. So, she just speaks out with her face down, counting her footsteps.

“100% true!” Instead of him, he looks straight to Yuri’s face; he thinks maybe that will make her trusts him. But then, there is a silent again, but a shorter one.

“Then, don’t you think that we need to do something? Well, we’re in the final year already, and they cannot be like this. I think that I should tell Sica,” finally, Yuri makes her decision.

Yunho just stopped from walking, and that make Yuri stopped too, “Why are you stop walking?”

“No, you can’t tell her. I think we should left it to Jae, he can settle it by himself.” Yunho completely not agree with Yuri. “I think he knows what to do,”

“But till when? After Heechul left, he already have 2 years chance, I cannot wait any longer. Well, you know, this is completely insane. They’re so close before but now look what happened to them, I don’t think I can see they’re fighting with each other after I knew the truth. If we’re not telling her, then we need another plan.” Yuri then speak out with full of spirit, that make Yunho admire.

“Well, it think I have a plan, let’s go to Sunny D-Lite to discuss,” Yunho just walking toward the café.

“Again? But we just left that place; remember when you tell me the whole story,” Yuri is still not moving from her place.

“Well, they have the best chocolate ice-cream in the world. Come on Yuri, you love it too, right?” Yunho just know how to tackle Yuri’s heart, and he succeeds. Yuri just smiles and follows him to Sunny D-Lite café.

Sunny then feels so surprise to see them again, “Wow, you guys come again, let’s have a seat. I’ll call Daesung to take orders.”

Then they go to their favorite spot at the café and start their planning.

“So, what is it? What’s your plan?” Yuri asked curiously.

“Er, I don’t know. Hehe, sorry. I just want to eat ice-cream with you.” Yunho then smiles, after Yuri mad at him.

“How come you lie to me like this, you…aghhh!!..” Yuri just cannot say something anymore.

And then Yuri just keep shut, even Yunho already apologize to her for 100 times.

“Omo, now I remember something, do you guys want to dance for the teacher’s day? Well, every 3rd year classes will have to do something for the show, so, I think that you, Eunhyuk and Hyo Yeon can dance.” In the sudden, Yuri finally faces up her face from the ice cream and stared at Yunho, that makes Yunho shocked.

“Yah, you!! Why are you suddenly talking without a warning? You make me shock!”

But Yuri just ignores him and planning by herself. “Yeah, you guys can just dance, so, it will reduce my job. Hrmm...” Yuri then just speaks to herself, and nodded her head.

“Yah!! Omo wait. What did you say? A show? Owh, that’s great.” Yunho then gives Yuri a very happy face.

“Yeah, cool, right. You guys are dancing. I know you like it.” Yuri then smiles happily and claps her hand once.

“No no. That’s not what I mean. I mean, the show, we can do something that make Sica and Jae close to each other.” Then it’s Yunho’s turn to clap his hand.

“Like….”

“How about a musical theatre? Well, everyone knows that Jae and Sica both have a great voice. They can sing during the theatre. Like a duet, y’know.” Yunho now get more excited than ever.

“Oh, a duet? Do you think a duet is effective, well, they can train singing separately?” Yuri then gives Yunho a questionable face, which make Yunho thinks before his happy mood comes back.

“Then, why don’t we put them as lead actors? It’s more effective, isn’t it?” Yunho once again claps his hand but Yuri’s face doesn’t change much, still questioning.

“But, everyone will vote for Yoona and Siwon to be the leads.”

“I’ll settle them, just wait and see,” Yunho took out his phone and dialed a number. “Yobseyo, Siwon, can you come to the Sunny D-Lite now? It’s urgent. You’re free, aren’t you? Okay. I’ll be waiting” After that he continued dialing. “Yobseyo, Yoona-ah, are you free? Oh great, can you come to the café now? Yeah, Sunny D-Lite. Well, it’s quite important, y’know. Arasso, arasso! I’ll buy you a drink, just one okay. Okay, come faster!” Then he hangs up his phone. “See, everything settled in just a minute.” He gives Yuri a proud look that makes Yuri go ‘eushhh’.

After a long wait, finally they came, and Yunho told them all the plan and they completely agree with it.

---

Yuri ran from the Teachers’ Room quickly, just to reach the classroom as soon as possible.

“Ehem3, guys, listen here!! I have a bad news, and a good news. Which one do you want 1st?”

And all the students in the class shouted, “BAD NEWS!!”

Yuri’s face now completely change, “Yah, I thought you want a good news 1st. Hurm, I will tell you the bad news later because it will become less excited then if I tell it 1st. The good news is, Mrs. Jang is absent, so, we have a free time here, yeah!!” But unfortunately, it was only her who shouted ‘yeah!’

“Yah, just tell us what the bad news is!” Sooyoung then shouted from her place.

“Owh, ok ok. The bad news is, you guys are not allowed to move anywhere, because, we have to discuss about the show on this Teachers’ Day.” And all the guys go, “AWWWWHHH” and Yuri just give a little hint to Yunho, ‘ help me with this!

Jaejoong is already in his dreamland while Jessica is in her own world, well, you know, her own little world, watching the view outside the window. Lucky her to sit near the window.

“Ok class, so, what show will we have, because all the 3rd year classes need to come out with at least a show.” Yuri then did her role as a class representative.

“We want dance!! We want dance!!” Here come Eunhyuk and Hyo Yeon s’ voices, and that make Yuri gives Yunho a help-me glare again.

“Stop it you too, I’m not with you guys this time!” Yunho try to calm Eunhyuk and Hyo Yeon when they argue him.

“Yah!! What happened to you these days? Then what else we can do?” Eunhyuk just mad for what Yunho responses him.

“I think, erm, how must I say it, err, well, y’know, this is our last year here, so don’t you guys want a little bit sweet memories, I mean, we, as a classmates doing things together,” it is just not him! It’s not Yunho who can speak like this, gentle like this, no!

“Explain Yunho.” Yuri then cut him when he doesn’t really know what to say anymore.

“Huh, I’m tired of being gentle, so guys, let’s do a musical theater. Well, all of us will work together as a team, we have the Grace here, who can sing with powerful voice, and also FT Island, we also have Sica and Jaejoong, so why not. Ok guys?” Yunho then stand up to give his all out.

“That’s completely not a bad idea at all,” Yuri then point to Yunho, and then she got a you-act-too-much glare from Yunho. “Ehem, I mean, we can work on it.” Then she continued.

“Yeah, let’s have Yoona and Siwon as the lead.” Hongki then gives his opinion that make all the students nodded their heads. Yuri suddenly give Yoona a wink, meaning ‘act now!’

“But guys, it will be great if the main character can sing, well, we end it with them singing, isn’t it fantastic? *cough* ehek *cough* you know, I’m not so good in singing, plus my throat, *cough* is not well.” Yoona started acting like a sick person and give a cue to Siwon.

“If Yoona is not the main, I will never be the main too, I can’t act without Yoona,” Siwon just give them a lame reason that made Yuri, Yunho and Yoona s’ jaws fall.

“Then, any suggestion?” Yuri trying to act as natural as she can now.

Yoona then put her hand in the air, “Why don’t we have Jaejoong and Jessica as the leads, well, they can sing well, and they’re good looking too, I can teach them in acting.” Siwon just nodded hard, meaning that he’s completely agreed with Yoona, and all the class turn into a calm mode, and all head turn to the left-back of the class, Jaejoong and Jessica s’ place. They found that Jaejoong was still in his sleep and Jessica’s face is still in front of the window.

“Any objection?” Yuri tries to find a solution, “No?” The class is still in silent and calm, like they just feel the sica-effect. “ So this is our solution, Sooyoung, you can do the script, right? (Sooyoung just nodded) Jessica and Jaejoong will lead our musical theater, are you okay with it, Sica?”

Sica then come back from her own world after GD hit her hand and point to Yuri. “Ha? It’s up to you Yul. I’m okay with all of you ideas.” Then, she go back to her own world.

“Ok deal!” Yuri then go back to her place after giving Yunho a ‘we did it’ look.

“I’m shocked! Are you okay Sica? Feeling sick? You’re completely weird today.” GD just turn back her chair to face Sica, followed by Sunye.

“I’m just normal. Why?” Sica then faced her friends and ignored the view.

“Is it what you called normal? What is it in your mind? You just agreed to be pair with him (pointing to sleeping Jaejoong) in the musical theater.” Sunye tried to wake Sica up.

“What the hell are you talking about? Who did agree with it? It’s completely insane.” Sica then shake her head and cross her hand.

“It’s you!!” GD and Sunye shouted in a lowered voice, and that makes Sica stands and shouted “OBJECTION!!!” Again, she got all of her classmates’ attention, except Jaejoong.

“What? You already agreed with it.” Yuri then responses her.

“But how can you do this to me. I can’t be his partner, it’s no way!!” Then she turned to her right to see Jaejoong is still in his dream, and she kicked Jaejoong’s chair, which make him fall to the floor. “Yah, you! How come you still sleeping at this situation, wake up and help me!”

Jaejoong felt so mad to Sica because she wakes him up, by a rude way, “Yah Jung Soo Yeon!!  You’re crazy, aren’t you? Where did you learn to wake people up this way ha?”

“Help me then. I’m sure that you don’t even want to do it, right? You don’t want to act with me, as a partner. Eushhh!! Just only thinking about it makes me feel disgusting already.” Sica then shows her disgusting act.

“Who said that? Who said that I don’t want to act with you? Who? It’s my pleasure to act with Jung Jessica, AS A PARTNER!!” Jaejoong then sit on his chair back.

“Ugh!! You…huh!!” Then she sits on her chair, facing her face to the window again.

Jaejoong can’t really sleep, he just stared at Sica, and then without any condition, he pulls Sica’s ponytail.

“Yahh!!!” She shouted again, and of course, she has all the attention again. Sica then felt really mad, se get up and walk toward the toilet.

Jessica’s Point of View.

I need to kill everyone now, really need to kill them. How come they agreed to pair me with that jerk, and he, Omo, he pulled my hair, how dare! Calm down, Sica. Calm down. You can handle this, just an act. Plus, you have a month to practice. Ah, now I’m worrying about practice? Now him? Ah, let’s be tough Sica, you already go through many bad things. This is just a little for a girl like you, Fighting!

Then I go to my class back, ah, that jerk is still sleeping. Owh, since when that they make up the group here, is there any hot gossip or something, oh I can’t miss it. Let me take my chair and go to Kangin’s desk.

“What’s up guys?” I just want to know, tell me now! Is it any hot news?

“We just discussing about what kind of theater we will have, so it’s easy for me to write the script,” Sooyoung then just give me space to sit between her and Tae Yeon.

“Ah, I thought you guys have a hot story. Never mind. Oh, Sooyoung –ah, why don’t you make a script about a main female, kill the main male? It’s unique, y’know. Nobody ever do it before. It’s kinda cool, rite?” I give my precious opinion to them, yeah, let me kill Kim Jae Joong.

“Stop it, Sica. Why don’t you kill him now, he’s sleeping.”Sunye then stopped me.

“Ah, it’s a good idea.” And I am standing up now, going to kill Kim Jaejoong.

“Yah! She’s kidding, just sit here and give us more valuable opinion.” Sooyoung then drag my hand and make me sit back on the chair.

“Kangin! Junsu wants to meet you here~!” Hyo Yeon voice then come to interrupt our precious moment, and Kangin just walks toward the door, where Junsu is there. Then he came back with a letter.

“For you.” He handled it to Tae Yeon, and we all go AWWWWWWWWWWWHH~!!!!!

“Stop it guys,” Tae Yeon’s face now turn into red.

“Wow, we have 2 in love people here….” Sunmi then giggling, alone.

“What do you mean by 2?” Sungmin then look very confuse, then Sunmi pointed to Yuri, whose eyes is on Yunho, and once again, all of us went AWWWWWWWWWHH~!!

GD, who sit next to Yuri then elbowed her. “What?!!” Now, she’s back.

“I think he’s nice”

“Yup, me too, his dance skill is also good.”

“Yeah, he’s not as bad as Kim Jaejoong.”

“Yeah, I think Yunho can be a great boyfriend, plus, he’s hot”

And we keep talking about Yunho, now it’s Yuri’s face that turn into red, then she tried to change the topic, “Well, I think Kim Junsu from 3-B is also nice”

“Yeah, he is soccer’s captain, right?”

“Omo, his body must be hot!”

“Yeah, and I heard that he’s rich too.”

“And guess what? He never has a girlfriend. See, how lucky our Taenggoo is,”

“Are we supposed to discuss about the theater?” Ah, this is Kim Tae Yeon; always know how to change the topic, but unfortunately, our teacher already entering our class. So, it’s time to move to our own place.

Ah, this boy, always sleeping, he doesn’t even know that the teacher is already here. Ah, this is the time to take revenge. Thanks God for giving me this chance.

But, before I can rise up my hand, I see his sleeping face, he looks damn tired. Yah, what are you doing last night? And, with that tired face, facing me, huh, I make him sleep longer.

Ah, I’m insane!! Maybe there’s next time to take revenge. Omo, the teacher’s coming here, what can I do? Should I wake him up? Ugh, then I wake him up by using my pencil and whispered, “Mr. Lee is looking at you, wake up.” Ah, he woke up, lucky him that I’m not in the mood to do something bad today. Let’s concentrate on the blackboard.

Ah, I felt someone is looking at me, is it him? And I turned, yes it’s him, Kim Jaejoong, looking straight into my eyes, “What?”, I whispered again, and he just smiled, then focus to the front. Such a weirdo.

 

End of Jessica’s point of view.

 

 

-----------

sorry if i have a spelling/grammar errors~..hope you guys enjoy it