Chapter 10 : Secret Love

Love School

 

Seungri : Sunmi-ah, lets go home together. I’ll walk you home.

Jessica, GD and Sunye : EH?!!

GD then go to drag Seungri’s arm “ Then what about me?”

“Well, she’s a girl, and I feel bad for letting a cute little girl walk home, alone.” Seungri just try to convince GD.

“Yah, her house is just 5 minutes from school. Plus, she always walk home alone. And what will…” before GD could finished his sentence, Jessica drags him and Sunye is closing his mouth with her hand.

“Sunmi, Seungri, you guys can go now!! Go Faster!!” Jessica then shout and Sunmi drag Seungri hand immediately.

After both of them left that classroom, Sohee then appear with her bag at her back.”What happened?”

Sunye then called Sohee, “Yah, come and calm your oppa here”

“Oppa, what happened?” Sohee then go to meet a pouting GD.

“Seungri just left me”

Yuri then acting like she might vomit,” Eushh… you sound so gay” but beside Yuri, Sohee is now fangirling, “ Omo…cute…” which make Sunye and Jessica go “Eh?!” and of course, GD is blushing.

“Could anyone stop with the ‘gay’ word, please. “ Kangin then shout from his seat.

“Yah, Jessica, you said you have something to do, rite? And cannot go home with Sohee, rite, rite?”

“What”

With a wink, GD tries to convince Jessica, “ Rite….?”

“Fine, yeah. So my very great friend, Kwon Jiyong~… PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE walk Sohee home for me, okay?

“Well, ok, I’ll help you with this. Come on Sohee” GD then walk with a proud face.

“Sica-ah, why are you so busy these days? And please take care of yourself, okay?” Sohee then followed GD and walk away.

Then the class went silent after all the students just go home. The only students left are Yunho,Yuri and Jessica.

“So, Jessica. Are you going to go home, alone?” Yuri then pity her friend.

“Look like it is. Why?”

“So, why don’t you follow me go shopping for the class decoration, then I can walk you home after that.”

“Sounds good, I love shopping, lets go”

“Yuri-ah, are you ready?” Yunho, who is just finished packing his bag join them. Yuri cannot help but to smile after she notices that the pink key-chain is not at Yunho’s bag anymore.

“Oh, Yunho-ah, Sica will join us, is it okay?” Yuri then ask for permission.

“Oh, it’s great”

“Oh, you guys can just ignore me..hehe” Sica try to tease Yuri then stop after Yuri elbowed her hardly”

“Well, we just wait for Jae here. He just go to inform Changmin, and I think, Changmin will absolutely follow us too since he’s in charge for his class decoration.” Yunho then sit.

“WHAT?”

“Oh, Yuri didn’t tell you?”

Jessica then looks at Yuri who currently acts like a poor girl. “Please, Sica. I don’t want to be the only girl.

Suddenly, Jaejoong just appear from the outside of the class, “If she doesn’t want me to go, it’s okay. I just don’t go” followed by Changmin.

“Ugh, there’s no need to be so gentleman here. Lets just go!” Jessica then walk outside the class while Yuri, Changmin and Yunho just give Jae a smile.

----

Yuri and Yunho just walk to the front, leaving Changmin, Jaejoong and Jessica at the back. Fortunately, Changmin really knows how to talk to Jessica, and they become very  talkative while Jaejoong just keep his mouth shut and listen to them.

Yuri then shouting from inside the shop, “Changmin-ah, which color do you want for your class’s soft board?” 

Then Changmin just run toward Yuri and left Jessica with Jaejoong.  Suddenly, Jessica just cant take her eyes out from one of the restaurant there, and she immediately go closer to the restaurant and hide behind a car near there. Jaejoong, who is curious, just follows her.

“What are you doing?” Jaejoong just ask her and Jessica just goes ‘SHhhhh!!!’ and keep eying the restaurant.

Jaejoong then look at what Sica’s currently looking at, “Oh, is it Sunmi……and …SEUNGRI?!!”

Jessica then immediately drag his hand and make Jaejoong sit beside her,”Yah, you don’t need to shout that loud”

But Jaejoong main attention is not at Sunmi and Seungri anymore, he just look at his right hand, which is currently hold by Jessica.

“Come,” Jessica then drag Jaejoong into the same restaurant and go to sit at the table where she can spy the couple clearly without they notice.

“Are you hungry?” Jaejoong is still clueless.

Jessica then covered her face with the menu, “ Just order, I just want an orange juice.”

“Okay then, 2 orange juice, please” Jaejoong just order and the waitress drag the menu from Jessica’s hand. Jaejoong just laugh at how weird Jessica is right now. “Yah. What are you doing?”

“Can’t you see? It’s Sunmi and Seungri. Look how close they are. I know there is something between them, but no one trust me. HA HA HA! Now they’ll completely proud of me.”

“Hahaha, you’re not changing at all…”

And the silent come between them since the waitress just come to give them the order.

Sica suddenly goes panic, “ Omo, I forgot to tell Yuri.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll text them.”

“Oh, look at them!!! What are they laughing at? Oh, I can’t hear them from here.”

“Yahh!! Haha, you are completely not even worry about Yuri, are you? Haha”

“What are you laughing at? Drink quickly, I think they’ll left in a short time”

“Nae…”

Then both of them keep following Sunmi and Seungri even when they reach the mall.

“Omo, they even help each other in choosing clothes”

“Omo, they’re holding hands”

“Omo, I need to take picture”

Jessica then takes some pictures of the couple and smile proudly.

Then after walking for a while, they continue to follow the couple, and when Seungri start to kiss Sunmi,  ‘Oh, this is good. I’m going to take pict…. Yah, where’s my camera..?’

She tries to search it in her whole bag but then …

“Jessica!! Come here!!” Jaejoong then shout for Jessica. “Let take picture.”

“What? When did you took my camera?!!” she then go near Jaejoong.

“Oh, so this is your girlfriend? Yeuppoda.. Ready?” An ajuhmma, who is ready with a camera in her hand, counting. “1,2,3 snap”

Jessica still in a shock face and Jaejoong just smile while putting his arm around her shoulder.

“Here is your camera young man.” The ajuhmma then walk away after receiving a thank you from Jaejoong.

“What are you doing? And since when this camera is yours?” Jessica then turna mad with her red face.

Jaejoong then shrug,“Come, on. You might lost Sunmi and Seungri.”

“Omo. Come!” Jessica then forgot her tempered and just run to catch Sunmi and Seungri.

After all the spying stuff, Jaejoong then send her home.

-----

At the morning, after Jessica entering the class, she moves toward her desk immediately and smile when she found out that she got new 2 pieces of puzzle.

 

‘Since I’m happy, I give you 2. This is the start of the new one’

 

‘The start of the new one?’ What is that suppose to mean? Jessica then look at the puzzle, and yeah, it’s different from before. It’s not the same tone of color.

Then after she go back from school, she just match up all the puzzle and what make her shock is, it’s her portrait. Someone draw her portrait and make it into puzzle.

“Wait”…

Jessica then go and find something in her drawer and found a frame, the one that Jaejoong’s give her when they stuck in the Music room.

Her heart beat even faster, and the frame really fit the puzzle.

“Is it him?”

…..

“No it must be a coincidence.”

Jessica then goes to sleep, thinking that what photo will be next.

------

“Anenghaseyooooo~….” Jessica who is currently waiting at the gate for the lovely couple then go and tap the girl’s shoulder.

“What are you doing here? “ the girl ask, “And you too Sohee?” Sohee then pout, and the girl automatically know that Sohee have been forced to join Sica’s strange thing.

“Here.” Jessica then gives an envelope to the girl, and she opens it.

“Omona!” shout the couple when the saw the photo.

“Ha ha ha ha, your secret is safe with me.” Jessica then laughs out loud.

“Oh, so you guys going out together?” the girl then ask and show Jessica the photo, photo of Jaejoong and her.

Jessica then shock and take back the photo, “Wrong envelope.” Then she gives her the actual envelope while blushing.

Sohee, who is not in the mood at the beginning then laugh at Jessica’s reaction.  ‘Such a weirdo. Is this really my friend?’

“Me and Seungri?”

And Jessica nodded , proud.

“Noona, don’t you really know about us yet?” a guy next to the girl finally speak.

Jessica then shakes her head.

“I though you guys know.”

“We don’t know, right Sohee…?”

“Well, yeah we don’t know that you guys are like …. official. “

“See…” Jessica agrees with Sohee. “ So let tell others.” Jessica then drag the girl, Sunmi but she wont move. “Why?”

“I’m afraid of their reaction. Especially Tae Yeon and Kangin, you know that we’re close but I don’t even tell them than I date Seungri.”

“They’ll understand. Come on,” Jessica tries to drag Sunmi again, but fail. Sunmi then look to the ground, thinking.

“I tried to convince her already, but failed. She said she’d not ready yet, noona.” Seungri then give explanation.

“Sunmi-ah, your secret is safe with me. When you’re ready, just tell me. I’ll help you with this.” Jessica then hold Sunmi’s hand . “Come, we might be late.” And 4 of them walk into the building.