Ch 12 : Tutor Love

Love School

CAUTION : This is a very long chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Oh, you guys are here, have a sit guys.” Mrs. Park greet them with a happy face, “Did you guys see the result already?” and both of her students nodded. “Well, congratulation to you Sunye, never disappoint me.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Park” smiles the girl.

“Is it okay for you, if I want you to do something for me? Something like tutoring a friend during this midyear holiday?” she asks the girl in front of her.

“Oh, it’s fine with me since I used to tutor my friends before.” The girl replies politely.

“Oh, great. Then meet your tutor friend now, Dong Young Bae”

“WHAT?!” shout both of her students, making all the staff there look at them weirdly.

“Yeah, from now on, she’ll be your tutor, Young Bae.” She tries to calm thing down.

“No no no no,” but the boy in front her just shakes his head.

“Yeah, I must say no too, he’s mean, teacher. And he is so famous for hating girls.” Decline her other student too.

“That’s why a meany need to learn something from a good girl like you, Sunye,”she tries to convince the girl.

But the boy finally cut her, “Hey, Mrs Park. What about Jaejoong. He can tutor me since he also has a good ranking.”

“Seriously, do you really think I’m that stupid? Putting you under Jaejoong is like giving you a time to play more. You wont learn with him. Plus, don’t ‘Hey’ me!” she tries to use a power of strict voice.

“But….” The boy then has no idea to reply.

“This is my final decision. If I see no improvement in you Young Bae, and you guys don’t obey me, don’t hate me if I do something horrible in the future.” Now, she use the power of evil grin to scared her students.

The girl in front her finally speak, “Teacher, you’re so……scary”

“Of course I am! Now go back to you class!!!”

“Yes ma’am!” obey the students.

----

“Sica, look at that, why are their face like that. Scary….” GD elbows his friend who is sitting behind him, and Jessica just shrug, meaning ‘I don’t know’.

Sunye then sit next to GD, but before he could ask, he heard a scream, “AHHHHH!!!” which is rarely to hear, because it’s comes from Sunye, and that make him shocked.

Being a nice friend, he tries to ask, “Sunye ah… what hap…”

“Shut up!” she cuts him, and that surprise him more. He then looks at Jessica, and she give him a sign to not asking anymore.

Everyone in the class finally close their mouth, until a boy named Young Bae speak, “Psycho!”

And that make Sunye give him an evil smirk, which make the class full of whispering voices, gossiping. Sunye then faces her back, and that make Jessica feels happy, because her friend wants to talk to her, so she can ask. “Sunye ah….. why are you…”

“Jaejoong-shi, will you please be Young Bae’s tutor? I can’t teach him since we’re not that close.” Unfortunately for Jessica, her friend intention is not to talk with her, but her enemy who sits beside her, Kim Jae Joong.

Feeling embarrasses and frustrated, she face the window on her left, wanting no one see her red face right now, but she fails, since a guy beside her is smiling now, knowing her feeling.

“Why?” Jaejoong asked Sunye back, after a little smile on Jessica’s reaction.

But before Sunye can reply, Mrs. Park’s evil grin crosses her mind, “er… never mind,” she replies then go back to face the front, putting her face on her desk.

GD, who currently lost then whispers to Jessica, “What the hell is happening to her?” but all he get is not a reply, but he just saw his friend’s red face, facing the window, still in her embarrassed mode.

---

KRING!!!!!!

And that sound makes the students go hyper, because their holiday start now!!

“Here,” Sunye then put a paper on Young Bae’s desk, harshly.

“What?” he replies in annoying tone.

“Your tutorials schedule. Weekdays only, choose the place” without looking at his face, she replies.

“My house.”

“No way….”

“I don’t think you want me to go to your house.” Smirk Young Bae.

After a little calculation in her mind, she answers, “Ok then. Start from this Monday.”

“Ok teacher.”

GD who accidently passing by them just interrupt, “Sunye ah, do you really need to tutor him, he’s one of the 3 meannies in the group.” And all he gets is just a nod from his friend.

---

Knock, knock, knock…

The door then open, and a boy show up, “You’re late.”

“At least I come.” Sunye just reply, heartlessly.

After she steps to the house, she is greeted by a middle-age woman, who she believes is Young Bae’s mom. “Omo, you must be Sunye. Thanks for spending your holiday time just to help my boy. I heard a lot of good things about you from Mrs. Park. Please stay for lunch okay, I can’t you go just like that.” With a smile of happiness, Sunye knows that the mom is really glad that she comes.

Sunye bows to show respect, “Aneonghasseyo, aunty” but the boy beside her just ignores the mom’s happiness, “Come upstairs” and Sunye just follow him.

“I thought you said your house, not your room,” Sunye still not entering the room.

“If you still don’t really know, my room is actually in my house.” He arrogantly replies.

Without wanting to fight more, she just enters the room and start tutoring, “ I bring some exercises for you. Just do it first, ask me if you don’t understand. You just need to do lots of exercises if you want to score for Math.”

Young Bae then look at the sheets in front of him, “What? 100 questions? In a day? This is not tutoring, it’s torturing!!”

“Shut up and do it!” Sunye then strictly asks, which make the boy sigh, and follow her instruction.

While Young Bae is concentrating on doing the exercises, she feels bored. She then stands up and walk around his room, then stop at one point. She’s then looking at a picture of a young boy with a girl, smiling happily. “Is it you? Who is this girl next to you?” she holds the picture and asks.

What makes her shock is his reaction, he moves toward her, grabs the picture from her hand, giving her a death glare and doing his Mathematics exercises back. At that moment, she knows that she has make a big mistake, disturbing his privacy. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“Can you explain question number 10?” he cuts her, ignoring what she wants to say.

“Ha? Ok, Let me see it first.” After she observe the question, then giving him a brief idea how to answer the question, explaining the reason of using the formulae, the situation goes silent again, with him concentrating on the questions, and her feeling guilty.

Knock, knock, knock!

His mom then come with some cookies and 2 apple juices, “Here for you, guys. Hwaiting!”

“thanks aunty,” she bows politely, and the mom giving them space by leaving the room. “You mom is really nice.” She tries to make the situation less awkward, but she just fail, since he doesn’t response at all. “Er…if you feel tired, you can rest. But just for a half an hour,” still trying to be nice.

Fortunately, he response…., by moving to his bed, and sleep. ‘What the heckk…’ and that cross Sunye’s mind.

Now, she feels bored again. Thanks to the cookies, so that she can fulfill her time by eating it. But that doesn’t really help to make her feels better, so she texts her friend.

+Sica, you know what, I’ll die in the boredom today. So, take care of others, sorry for everything, Goodbye~ T_T +

=LOL. What happened? Just chill, girl=

+This guy is SOOOO UNCOOL! I miss the time when we’re studying with others, together.+

=Me too..^^! Try to talk to him more. Be nice, girl=

+I was trying to be nice like 347836482 times. *.*+

=(“_) So bad. I don’t know what to suggest anymore. Min Sunye, Hwaiting!!!=

+ Nae, aja aja!!+

= SUNYE JJANG!!! ^^..=

And at least, that makes her smile. ‘Thanks God for giving me a ‘spastic’ friend’. Then she looks at her watch, ‘Oh, it’s already 30 minutes, she looks at him to wake him up, but surprisingly, she heard something weird.

“Gyuri-ah… Don’t go, Gyuri ah….” And he’s hugging the picture, tightly while sleeping. Then, he suddenly open his eyes and sit, which make Sunye shocks.

“Er, it’s already 30 minutes.” She just don’t have an idea what to talk more.

Youngbae then sheds the tears and go to the toilet.

‘What happened? Did I just saw him…..crying?’ Questions by questions pop up in her mind. She’s still shock with what just happened.

When Young Bae pops up from the toilet, she just know that she needs to leave. “Young Bae-shi, Are you okay? Well, if you’re not feeling well, we can stop here. I mean, you don’t have to finish all the question today.”

“It’s okay, I’m fine.”

“YOU’RE NOT FINE” she, herself amaze on how she can still be strict in this situation. And again, the room becomes silent.

Finally, he replies, “You can go after lunch. You promised my mom already.”

---

Sunye is now on the way to the market, “Gosh, why don’t I stay longer at Young Bae’s place, so I don’t need to go and buy stuffs like this. Is she dreaming? How come suddenly she wants to bake?” Sunye talks to herself, badmouthing her mother.

Suddenly, she stops walking. Right in front of her is Dong Young Bae, sitting alone at the park, spacing in his own world. Since she’s a nice girl, and trying to make friend, she go and approach him, “Young Bae-shi.”

And he faces her, looking dull, “Omo, Young Bae-shi, are you okay?”

“Ermm…”

“Do you take drugs?”

And all she get is just a glare. ‘Gezz, when did Jessica teach him this glare?’ She then bravely sits next to him.

“Is it because of me? If you think the tutor session is a burden for you, I can try to negotiate with Mrs. Park again. I know, she has the weird and scary grin, but…”

“It’s not like that.”

….Silent….

“Youngbae-shi, I’m sorry to be mean to you.” She tries to be nice again.

“It’s okay, I just the same as you.” He still not interested in talking.

Accidently, Sunye looks at his watch, “Oh my God!! Youngbae-shi, I really need to go now. My mom will kill me. Oh, by the way, if you need someone to share your burden, here’s my number. Don’t keep it to yourself, you don’t deserve sadness.” After giving him a piece of paper, she runs toward the market.

Youngbae then looks at the girls who still running, and look at a piece of paper in his hand. With a smirk, he put it in his pocket, whispering, “Another sl*t”.

---

 

“Aunty, can I help?” Sunye approach Youngbae’s  mom in the kitchen, who is currently washing dishes.

“Oh, Sunye. Are you finish tutoring?” the woman than wash her hand and greet Sunye happily.

“Not yet. I just left him with questions. And I just get bored because he never talks to me, well, except asking questions.” Sunye then feels very frustrated because she just taught that she can end the war between her and Youngbae, since they’re classmate.

Feeling pity for her, the woman tries to cheer the girl up, “Oh, since I’m finished here, let talk outside, at the yard. You need fresh air too.” And Sunye just follows her.

After having a sit outside of the house, the woman than hold Sunye’s hand, “Sunye, I’m sorry.”

“For what, aunty?” she looks clueless.

After a short sigh, the woman continues, with her face down, “Youngbae, my Youngbae, is not like this before. He’s a great son, kind and friendly too. You know Yoona and Hyo Yeon, rite?” and the girl in front of her nodded, “Both of them are in the same group of friend with Youngbae. Unfortunately for them, Youngbae never look at them as friends. Pity them, especially Hyo Yeon, who often dances with him. Because of the hates for girls, he changed.”

Sunye, with her shock face, just remember something, ‘No wonder Hyo Yeon is close to Eunhyuk, instead of Youngbae. And Yoona, she rarely talks to him too. No wonder their bond are different from ours, which GD can knock Sica’s head, Kangin can kick Tae Yeon’s , and Yuri can throw away Sungmin’s pink wig when she hated it sooo much.’

The woman then still continues, “It is really fortunate that Yoona and Hyo Yeon are good girls. They understood him, and they keep trying to make Youngbae be like before,”

“Aunty, can I ask something,” and the woman nodded, “Why did he change?”

The woman’s face looks so sad, like she want to cry, but hold it, “It’s because of Gyuri. That girl left him just to be with the other guy.”

“I really pity him, aunty. Er, I’m sorry to say this, but he really needs to think positive about his. I mean, a guy needs to be tough, doesn’t he?”

The woman looks straight at her eyes, which make her feel nervous, but them a smile forms from the woman’s mouth, “I know you’re a good girl Sunye. You so pure and just said whatever in your mind. I was thinking like that too. But we don’t really know how the feeling is when we are at his place. Gyuri-shi, she lied to him for years. She’s being with Youngbae’s bestfriend, behind his back. You know, Youngbae trust both of them with all his heart, and they betrayed him.”

“Oh my god!!” Sunye then form an 0 shape with , imagining something, ‘How does it feel? Let be Sohee, then GD dated Jessica behind Sohee’s back. GOSH!! THAT’S RIDICULOUS!!! No wonder he changed’

“Sunye-ah, are you okay?” The woman in front of her asks, which make her realize that she just shook her head hardly.

“Er… I’m okay, aunty. But how did he knew, about them?”

“They’re been caught, kissing …. In my son’s room.”

“THEY WHAT?!!!”

“Shhhh… Youngbae might hear us, his room is just up there.” Mrs. Dong then points at an open window.

“Sorry, aunty. I’m just shock, and curious.” Felling guilty, she bows.

“It’s okay. I still remember that day, they came together. But my son was not at home, so they’re willing to wait in his room, while I called for him.” Then the woman pauses, taking a breath, refresh the flashback, “When he’s home, he was so excited to meet both of them. But what he saw was ….” And the tears finally fall down from her eyes.

Sunye, who currently feeling the sadness inside Mrs. Dong, hold her hands tightly. “It’s okay, aunty. I believe, he will be back. The cheerful Youngbae will be back”

“SUNYE!!! I’M DONE HERE!!!” Both of them then look at the open window, with a boy shouting in the room.

After bowing to Mrs. Dong, she runs to the room quickly, ‘Youngbae…..’

When she reaches the room, she can’t help but to continuously looks at him.

“What?!” he feels uncomfortable with it.

“Nothing. Give it to me, let me check.”

-----

“What should I do?” Sunye is now currently on the phone, with her friend, Jessica.

“Seriously, Jaejoong’s gang is like more dramatic than ours.”

“Yah, if you won’t help, I can ask others.”

“Sunye-ah, I think all you need to do is just tutor him.”

“And leaving him like that? No way~!”

“YAHH!! Where did you hide the real Min Sunye. BRING HER BACK!!!”

“Stop it! I AM MIN SUNYE!”

“You’re changing, you know that? If you’re the real Sunye, you won’t even involve in others’ thing. Involving and disturbing others’ thing is my job, Sunye. Don’t make me lose my job.”

“Well….”

“it’s either you got that virus from me, or…. OMG!!!”

“What?”

“You like him? Oh my God. What did he done to you?!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!”

“No way!! Stop making silly assumption”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yah…. Er, lucky you. I got the other line waiting here. Just hold on okay?”

“Ok….”

-----Line 2--------

“Yobseyo..”

“Sunye-shi… Sunye-shi”

“Dong Youngbae? Is that you?”

“Sunye-shi…”

“Where are you? Youngbae-shi, where are you?!!!!”

“Sunye-shi”

Tut….tut….tut….

“Youngbae!!!! Youngbae!!!”

------- Back to Line 1---------

“SICAA!! EMERGENCY!! Meet me in front of Sunny D-Lite café.!!! NOW!!”

“Omg, you’re back, and stop screaming. It makes me shock. What happened?”

“I don’t know. Youngbae just called me, and I don’t think he’s in a good condition. I need to find him.”

“Ok! You call his house, I’ll call others for help”

“Ok..”

----

Sica tries to run as fast as she can, and when she is near the Sunny D-Lite café, she saw two girls, one is walking left to right and left again, worried and another one is trying to make her calm.  “Sunye! Seo Hyun!” and the girls face her and run toward her.

“We need to find him Sica, we need to find him.”

“Calm down, Sunye. Calm down! We wait for others first and I ask them to call for more help too.” Then they heard several footsteps, running toward them. In just a minute there stand Jessica, Sunye and Seo Hyun with GD, Tae Yeon, Kangin, Sunmi, Yuri, Soo Young, Sungmin, Jaejoong, Yunho, Siwon, Yoona, Hyo Yeon, Eunhyuk, Junsu, Yoochun, Top, Yoobin, Changmin, Seungri and Sohee.

Jessica who currently shock, face Sunye who simply reply, “I called Youngbae’s friends. We need more help.” And Jessica nodded, throw away her personal fight life with Jaejoong in this situation.

“What actually happened?” Jaejoong finally ask curiously.

“Youngbae… he called me. He sounds weak. I already called his home, and her mom said he’s not at home. I tried to call his handphone too, but it’s off. I’m afraid he’s in danger, and it’s already 11p.m, he’s supposed to be at home.” Sunye talk like she really want to cry, which Jessica needs to hold her for support.

“Gosh, this is serious, come on guys. Let search for him.” And everyone just nod, agree with Jaejoong.

Then, they divide themselves into group randomly due to their standing position.

Group 1 (North)  – Sunye, GD, Sohee, Sunmi, Seungri, Kangin

Group2 (South) – Tae Yeon, Junsu, Top, Yoobin, Siwon

Group 3 (East) – Seo Hyun, Changmin, Jessica, Jaejoong, Eunhyuk, Hyo Yeon

Group4 (West) – Yuri, Yunho, Sooyoung, Sungmin, Yoona, Yoochun

They’re all searching like crazy, enemies become friends, boys become protective to the girls since it’s already at night, strangers become closer to each other, seniors and juniors are 1, all have one thing in their mind, finding Dong Youngbae!

Group 1: Sunye, GD, Sohee, Sunmi, Seungri, Kangin

“Yongbae-ah!!!! Dong Youngbae!!!! TAE YANG!!!!!” All of them are shouting out loud.

Crack..

“AUWWWW!”

“SUNMI!!” Sohee shouts when she sees Sunmi on the ground, having problem with her ankle. And everyone gather to help Sunmi. “Sunmi-ah, can you walk?”

“Don’t worry guys, I think I can.” The poor little girl tries to stand up, but failed. “Er, you guys can go without me. Search for him, I’ll wait here.”

“Silly, how can we leave you alone,” Sunye then checks Sunmi’s ankle and the girl goes AuWW again.

Kangin then sit in front of Sunmi facing his back, “Come on, you can use my back”.

But before Sunmi can do anything, Seungri then pull Kangin away, “Let me take her.” Then Sunmi just grab his shoulder so it’s easy for Seungri to take her on his back. Everyone seems shock, except the smiling Sohee.

Then everyone continue walking, except Sunye. “Sunye-ah, what happened?” GD then go back to where Sunye stand.

“Guys, I think I know where he is. Come on!”

---

Group2: Tae Yeon, Junsu, Top, Yoobin, Siwon

The 5 kids keep searching for every stall, every shop, every restaurant but they can’t find what they want.

“Siwon-shi, you’re his friend. Don’t you have any idea where he is?” Tae Yeon speak after they come out from the last shop.

“Well, he’s not really open with us, and I don’t remember if he has special place. Geez, I feel like I’m a bad friend.” Siwon face down, frustrated.

“Look like we just need to randomly search for him,” suggest Top.

“Yes, lets go!” second Junsu, and she just hold Tae Yeon hand while Top is linking his arm with Yoobin, leaving a still frustrated boy behind them.

“GUYS!! DONNT LEAVE ME ALONE!! WALK WITH ME TOO!” he shouts and run toward them, linking arm with Junsu and Top to be in the middle of the 5. Everyone is just laughing to see his childishness.

Beep!

Tae Yeon then take out her handphone, “Sunye texted me.”

“What did she said?” curious Junsu.

Tae Yeon then shows them her hand phone’s screen, reading “We found him”.

---

Group 3: Seo Hyun, Changmin, Jessica, Jaejoong, Eunhyuk, Hyo Yeon

Changmin, Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Hyo Yeon are walking to the front leaving Jessica and Seo Hyun behind.

“Is it possible?” asks Hyo Yeon.

“Yeah, is Sunye lied to us?” Eunhyuk agrees.

Jaejoong then reply, “But she looks worried”

“And she’s her tutor too, rite?” nods Changmin.

Shaking her head, Hyo Yeon said, “But I still think it is impossible”

“Yah! Sunye never lies!” Jessica then interrupts their conversation.

“And don’t badmouthing my sister,” protests Seo Hyun.

Trying to clear the misunderstanding, Hyo Yeon said, “It’s not like that. I mean, Youngbae never called girls.  I don’t think he has any girls contact number, even me and Yoona.”

“Yeah, his past was awful!” Eunhyuk supports.

“I know!” Jessica said which make everyone look at her, suspiciously. “What? Sunye told me.”

“He told Sunye….. About his pass? No way!” Jaejoong finally speak.

“No, his mom told her.” Reply Jessica.

“HIS MOM?” to her surprise, Jaejoong, Changmin, Hyo Yeon and Eunhyuk shout.

“Aha.. why?” Jessica gives them a weird face.

“His mom never told others, well, who is not a really really really close friend to her son,” inform Jaejoong.

Changmin then nods, “Not even me. I knew it from Hero,”

“Then why did she told my sister?” Seo Hyun asks that make everyone goes, “Hurmmmmm….”

“Maybe she sees some potential in Sunye,” guess Hyo Yeon.

“What potential?” asks Jessica.

“To bring him back.” Answer Hyo Yeon. Everyone just nod, agree with her except Seo Hyun.

Curious Seo Hyun then asks, “Where did he go? Geez, am I the only one that knows nothing here?”  again, everyone just nod. “Fine…. Sica-unnie…”

“Not now, I’m not in the mood to storytelling anyone.” Reply the cold Jessica.

“I can tell  you the whole story while searching,” fortunately, there is a kind Changmin there, who is willing to help. Seo Hyun smiles, running excitedly to stand beside him.

While Changmin is telling Seo Hyun the story, they keep searching for Youngbae, asking people here and there, before Jessica got a message from Sunye.

“Guys, stop searching. Sunye found him, lets go!”

---

Group4: Yuri, Yunho, Sooyoung, Sungmin, Yoona, Yoochun

“Thanks Yoochun for coming, even you don’t really know us.” Yunho taps Yoochun’s shoulder to thank him.

“It’s okay, Yoona said it sounds so emergency, and you guys need more help.” Reply Yoochun.

Coming from nowhere, Yuri interrupt, “So, Yoona called you? I thought it was Junsu, or someone else from you class.”

Being the usual paparazzi, Soo Young and Sungmin are making some noise, “You guys are dating, rite? When? How?”

Being a shy girl, Yoona keep denying, “Stop it guys, it’s not like what you think.”

Then they start to be B1 and B2 in ‘Bananas in Pajamas’.

“ Are you thinking what I think, Sungmin?”

“And you think what I think too, Sooyoung?”

“Guys, stop it. It really has nothing.” Yoona tries to stop them while Yuri and Yunho already drag Yoochun to the front.

“You just make a big mistake by telling that in front of those two crazy people,” whisper Yuri.

“Yeah, they’re weird,” support Yunho.

Yoochun then turn back to see Yoona who currently is trying hard to make those two stop, and make them believe the truth. “ Is she going to be okay?” pointing at Yoona, he asks.

Yuri then taps his back, “Don’t worry, she’ll give up soon. Oh wait, I got a message,” she silently read and continue, “Come on guys, they found him.”

----

 

At the same park, where she found him that evening, she run as fast as she can to search for him, follow by her other friends in her group.

“Sunye-ah, you go first, don’t worry about Sunmi, we’re with her,” GD then ask her to completely run to the park, and search for Young Bae while he accompanied Seungri, who has Sunmi on his back.

Then, she alone, running toward the park, and found a very familiar figure, sitting at the same place just like that evening. She take out her hand phone, texting Jessica, Tae Yeon and Yuri, which are in the different groups. Then she move toward the figure,  “Young Bae shi…”

With her surprise, he move up his head to see her face, calling “Sunye-shi” and hugs her, crying.

“Young Bae-shi, what happened?” as concern as she is, she tries to calm him.

“I saw her…. I saw her… the girl in the photo with me…. I saw her..” his low voice just caught her attention.

“Gyuri – shi…?” she asks.

And suddenly, he moves back from hugging her, “You know her?” with the surprise look, he asked.

Without knowing what will happen, she answers innocently, “Yeah, you just sleep-talking about her name before this, and your mom told me everything about her ….”

Without she can finish her word, he cuts “EVERYTHING? You know EVERYTHING?!And you don’t even tell me?! You are laughing behind my back, of course. Gosh!! What am I thinking no. I thought you’re different. I just start to feel that I can trust you. But … girls… are always the same.”

And she starts to cry, seeing his response, “It’s not like that…..”

“Yeah, she never laughs behind your back,” Jessica, who is just arrives to listen to what he said, argue. Now, all the groups are there to witness what just happened.

“Youngbae- ah, she really cares, and worries about you. You need to see her face when she asked us to search for you,” adds Hyo Yeon.

“YOU GUYS ARE GIRLS… AND GIRLS CANNOT BE TRUST!!” he shouts.

“Then I am the guy who heard her worried voice through the phone, when she called me for help. She almost crying, Young Bae,” Jaejoong then move closer to him, just to calm him down while Sunye can’t stop her tears from falling.

“Yeah, and stop hating girls because of Gyuri!!” Being sympathy toward Sunye, Yunho just can’t help but to use his high tone toward his own friend.

“STOP IT!! You guys….YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING!!” then he runs away, left the crying Sunye who keeps calling “Young Bae-shi…. Young- Bae-shi…..”.Her legs are shaking, and she’s too weak to stand anymore, finally she knelt to the ground, crying her heart out, and being hug with her own bestfriend, Jessica.

“I’ll follow him, don’t worry,” Jaejoong then runs to the way where Young Bae ran.

“Guys, thanks for today. You guys really help, and I’m sorry for disturbing your night.  You guys can go home now. Really sorry, and thanks.” Jessica then faces others.

“But…” Tae Yeon, who is a concern friend, want to stay with Sunye.

“You guys know her, right… Seo Hyun can help me here since she’s her sister.” Sica continues.

“Guys, lets go..” Sunmi, who understood Jessica, and knowing Sunye make her feels the same as Jessica. And others just follow her.

Junsu then whispers to Tae Yeon, “Why?”

“Sunye hates people see her cry. Sica is her most close friend, and Seo Hyun is her sister. They’re already enough to comfort her,” replies Tae Yeon.

“Sica-ah…” Sunye hugs her friend tightly.

“It’s okay, Sunye. Cry your heart out, no one is here,” and Sunye cries louder than before.

“WAAAA~!!!! It’s all my fault, it’s really my fault!!”

“No it’s NOT! He just need time..” Jessica, being an inexperience in love life, just try everything she can to calm her.

“It’s my fault, it’s my fault!!” but Sunye won’t stop.

Jessica then gives Seo Hyun a hint to hug her sister, while she needs to assure something. She then makes a phone call.

“Omma, can I sleepover at Sunye’s place? Yeah, I don’t know for how long. Ok, omma, I’ll be good. Thanks, omma..” Then she hung up.

Then, she search for other number and found it, ‘Jaejoong’. What come in her mind at that moment is, ‘I hope he doesn’t change his number.’ Dial!.

After waiting for a while, she heard his voice, “Jessica?”, in a shock way.

“Yeah, it’s me.  How’s Young Bae?” she tries to control her voice.

“He’s better now, how’s Sunye?”

“Still blaming herself. But don’t worry, I’m with her. By the way, thanks,” her voice is still shaking, nervously although she tries to control.

“Welcome.”

And Jessica just pushes the red button on her handphone.

----

 

“Sunye-ah, you still want to go tutoring him? Are you sure that you’re okay?” Sica just concern when she sees her friend now preparing to go tutoring.

With a cheerful voice, Sunye replies, “Yeah, today is for Physics.”

“Unnie, but you look pale,” disturbs Seo Hyun.

“I’m okay, don’t worry,” reply Sunye.

And everyone went silent, eying Sunye who is preparing.

“Then let me make you breakfast. You need power. And my food will make you the most powerful girl on earth,” with her usual weird spirit, Jessica break the silent.

“But… you can’t cook, Sica unnie..”Seo Hyun reminds her.

“I can!!!.... if you help me,” she then drag Seo Hyun to the kitchen, leaving Sunye smiling for the first time after what happened last night.

When Sunye finish prepare for her stuff, she go to the dining table to see the fighting Jessica and Seo Hyun. When they see her, they just go back to the chiefs’ posture.

“Ehem, ehem. Ladies and Gentlemen, represent to you, SeoSica’s breakfast for Min Sunye….. TADA!!!” Jessica then take out a plate of food.

“Erk..” response Sunye.

“Sica-unnie, don’t include my name to your recipe. You made it yourself, and you don’t even listen to me.” Seo Hyun then moves to stand beside Sunye, meaning she’s not in Jessica’s team.

All that are on the plate are, 75% burning hotdog, an egg, which is not look like egg anymore and salads.

“At least, I recognize that this is salad.” Sunye then laughs.

“Yah!! It’s okay if you don’t want to eat. I eat it myself!” Jessica then tries to take the plate back but Sunye is faster to hold the plate before her.

“Am I the first one to eat your cooks?” Sunye asks, smiling.

“Erm… not reallt. Jaejoong was the first, last 2 years,” said Jessica.

“WHAT” the shocking sisters shout, surprisingly.

“Just eat!” Jessica shouts back.

“Okay then, I’ll be the 2nd” Sunye said, happily.

“No, it was Heechul….”

“Fine~!!! You just ruined the feeling here,” pouts Sunye.

“Actually, you’re the 3rd one,” Sica try to cheer her up.

Seo Hyun who just witnesses the fight said cheerfully, “Oh unnie.. See how lucky you are! You’re the 3rd!!”

“Thanks Seo Hyun for making me happy,” said Sunye sarcastically, before eating.

After eating the not-so-tasty food, Sunye now ready to go.

“MIN SUNYE!! HWAITING!!!” shouts Jessica.

“Unnie! You can do it,” follows by Seo Hyun.

“I’m not going to the war or something similar to that,” Sunye just reply, mockingly.

Ignoring Sunye, both of them are still jumping like kids, “Sunye jjang! Sunye jjang! Sunye jjang!...”

“You guys are disturbing the neighbors,” said Sunye that resulting both to whisper, “Sunye jjang~Sunye jjang~ Sunye jjang~..”

“You guys are pathetic,” Sunye then leave, smiling.

After Sunye left, the normal girls are back. “I hope she’s okay.” Jessica faces Seo Hyun.

“Me too, unnie,” replies Seo Hyun.

----

 Min Sunye’s Point of View 

“Hwaiting!!” Gosh, why am I so nervous? It’s even worse than the final exam. You’re here Sunye, just ring the bell.

Dong Dong! 

The middle-age woman then appear in front of me, smiling, “Oh, Sunye-ah. Come on. Youngbae is waiting for you upstairs.” And I just step in the house, bowing.

“Nae, aunty,”

Gosh, why am I so nervous. Calm down Sunye, you can do it. You already eat Jessica’s special breakfast. This is just nothing if compare to that.

I go upstairs, nervously of course. I can’t believe I’m already in front of his room. God, please help me with this.

[Knock Knock Knock

“Come in,” I just heard his voice, hurm… very calm.

Then I just open the door and sit in front of him. Look like he’s ready, with lots of books already been opened in front of him on the table.

“Today’s Physics, right?” he asks, and I just nodded. Geez, I still nervous, but he looks so serious. Maybe he just want me to be his tutor friend, oh, no I think maybe just a tutor, never a friend. “Which chapter?”

“Four.” I simply answer him, taking out my book.  I slightly look at him opening his book. “Page 87,” I guide him since he still lost.

“Oh, okay.” He simply answer and concentrate on his book. Aish, this is boring.

“Er, okay. I just teach you the step to answer the question.” I pause, giving him a time to interrupt, but none. So I think I need to seriously teach him, without any hope to be more friendly or anything, “Erm.. first of all, look at question 4.1. And the most important thing is that you need to understand the question. Highlight all the value given and then draw a free-body diagram. It is given that the velocity of the car is 85 km/h and …”

“I met her.”

“Pardon?” Geez, what did he just said?

“I met her… She can’t .. She can’t walk. She was involved in car accident 3 months ago and Jungmin left her after that. And she said…. She said she wants me back.”

“Oh my God..” I can’t help but to close my own mouth with my hand. She can’t walk? Oh my!

“Sunye-shi….i don’t know what to do….” He’s now covering his face with his hand. Is this why he cried last night?

“Does she still…. Love you?” I just ask him.

“She said she wants me back.” His voice is slower than before.

“And you still have feeling for her?” Geez… why am I asking, I should know the answer, and I don’t really want to hear it.

“….Yes… maybe…I mean, she’s like my first love.”

See, Min Sunye, you don’t even want to hear it, coz it’s hurt you so bad. But no, I need to be tougher than this, he loves Gyuri, and she loves him too. You can’t be the 3rd person who ruins their feeling. Geez… Ottoke.? “Then, I think, all you need to do is forget and forgive.” Yeah, do the right thing Sunye.

“What do you mean?” Now he’s looking straight to my eyes. No you can’t do that, I might do the wrong thing to you. Geez, yeah all I need to do is watch the book instead, great idea, Sunye.

“Well, at this situation, she really needs someone beside her, and you guys still love each other. Why don’t you start a new book for your relationship? If it can make you happy, why don’t you just give it a try?” I smile. Gosh, hope he didn’t notice that I fake it.

“But, I still confuse…” Thanks God, he put his head down again. I can’s stand his glare.

“Youngbae-shi, whatever happen next, don’t forget that you still have me behind your back. You can always talk to me, okay?” Gees, I fake a smile again.

“Sunye-ah, please don’t call my name with ‘shi’ anymore. We’re friend now. And thanks for everything. By the way, sorry for last night. I must be crazy to…”

“It’s okay, Can we continue our study now?” Gosh, this is my maximum limit, if he continues, I swear my tears will drop any time soon. I need to change this topic, yes study. We need to go back to Physics.

And he just nodded.

---

“WHAT?!!” Geez, now I don’t really know if Seo Hyun is my sister, or Sica’s. They even shouted together.

“I’ll help him”

“Sunye, michoso? You’re seriously crazy.” Sica just shake his head and sit on my bed.

“Unnie, but you like him.” Seo Hyun drag a chair and sit in front of us.

“Since when?” Yeah, since when?

“Sica-unnie told me,”

“YAH JUNG SOO YEON!” Gosh, I can’t believe that I just shout her real name.

“It shows!! Here…~” she then make a round on my face with her finger.

“Stop it,” I just catch her hand and throw it to her.

“Unnie, I’m agree with Sica-unnie now. You never cry that hard before. Okay, if you ignore the one when you get B+ for your math when’s you’re in elementary school.” Seo Hyun just interrupts.

“Did I cry that hard….? Last night? Geez, don’t talk about that, it’s so embarrassing.”  I just stop Seo Hyun from speaking more.

“B+ is great enough and you did cry for that?”  Jessica is still amuses, I guess.

“Once.” I just answer her.

“Cause she never B+ anymore, all she got just A’s. By the way, is it just prove that you like him.” Seo Hyun still obsesses about me liking Youngbae, and Jessica just nods, childishly.

“Well, it’s not like I like him or something. I just…. Pity him. Yeah, I just pity him, and worry. That’s all,” I hope it make sense.

“Like I believe you? Duh…. You’ll find out your feeling sooner or later. Good night, guys.” Geez, this sleepyhead Jessica. She just pulls the blanket and sleep.

“Nite..”

---

“I told her.” What? Told her what?

“Eh?” Geez, don’t tell me that….

“I accept her back.” WHAT?! Not Youngbae, no.

“Wow, that’s great,” Don’t cry Sunye, Don’t!

“Do you think so?” he asks.

“Yeah, and such a great timing. If you see the time-table that I gave you, tomorrow is my rest day. And you also have a whole day to be with her. Isn’t that good,” Geez, I need to act like a happy virus now. Yuri, I need to be like you now, a forever happy virus. Smile Sunye, smile.

“So, you won’t come tomorrow?” he asks, is it just me or he looks … frustrated?

“Aha.. Yah! Don’t be that happy!” Geez, I try to act cool now.

“Haha, you’re so strict. How come I’m not happy. It’s like a day to heaven!” he laughs. I mean, did he just laughed? Geez, it’s my first time seeing it. Omo, kyeopta!!  Now I got all excited to see him laughing.

“Yah!! Am I that scary?” then I just pout. Geez, I just follow the mood flow.

“Don’t pout, it’s scarier. Haha,” again, he laughed. And I can’t stop myself to laugh inside my heart. I just  stand up and try to catch him since he’s already run away from me. Suddenly, the door opened and her mom appears.

“Omma…” he calls.

“Here’s cookies and juices.” Her mom’s face turn into a smile, after she just shocked with our behavior just now.

“Thanks aunty,” and he also said “Thanks Omma.”

“Youngbae-ah, can I talk to Sunye for a moment?” I just follow her mom after Youngbae gives her a nod.

“Yah! Just do exercises page 90. I’ll check later and you know what will happen if you got it wrong. And don’t forget, I’m scary!” I just give him a shot before I walk out .

And he simply answer, “Yes, ma’am!” with salute.

Then I just follow Mrs. Dong downstairs and suddenly she hugs me, with teary eyes.

“Sunye ah. Thanks, thank you a lot.”

I am completely speechless now, “Aunty…”

“You bring him back, you bring him back. I can’t believe that I just heard his laughing. I can’t believe that I can hear it again. Thanks Sunye, Thanks.” Whatever it is, it just make me teary too. I just hug her back, cause I know, it is the only way to cry with no one know the true reason. I cry along with her, and I wish I can tell her, that it is not because of me, aunty. It’s not me who bring him back. It’s Gyuri. It’s Gyuri, aunty.

End of Sunye’s Point Of View

----

 

“YEAH!! TOMORROW IS MY REST DAY AND I’M SO HAPPY NOW!!” Sunye then shouts while entering her room just to see her own sister, Seo Hyun and her bestfriend, Jessica playing a video game.

“Yah!! You just made me lost with your shout!” Jessica then give up and move onto the bed.

“Don’t blame me. You never win, rememmmmberrrrrrrrrrr?” Sunye shot her back and she just ignores.

“Yah Min Sunye, lets hang out with others tomorrow since you’re free.” Jessica make a suggestion.

“Geez, you’re psychic. How can you read my mind? I just want to tell you that.” Sunye then pick her clothes and go to the changing room.

“Come on, let text others,” Jessica shout so that Sunye can hear her, and Sunye just replies,”Okay.”

*Hey guys, busy dating with you lovers? Aha, since your friends here are still single, we want to have fun too. Lets hang out, 9 of us, tomorrow, 2 pm, Seoul Centre. Don’t be late!!-YeSica*

Send

“Unnie, I want to follow too,” Seo Hyun begs to her sister after Sunye come out from changing.

“Aha, you’re dead if mom knows that you skip your piano class.” Sunye just smile to her sister.

 “Unnie… that class is boring~!” Seo Hyun pouts.

“Hwaiting Seo Hyun!!” Jessica just interrupts them.

“Fine…” Seo Hyun then walk out from the room, avoiding to hear their plan to hang out.

“Oh, Sunye ah, can I borrow your computer? I need to do something.” Jessica then asks after she saw Sunye is busy checking Youngbae’s work.

“Just use it, no need to ask. Make it like your home, remember?” Sunye replies.

“Thanks,” and Jessica just move on to log in to Yahoo Messenger®.

Cold_guy : hey, long time no see.

Ice_princess : I’m currently at my friend’s house, and I’m using her comp now.

Cold_guy : Aha, look like you miss me.

Ice_princess : yeah, keep on dreaming, boy.

Cold_guy : hahaa, so what’s up?

Ice_princess : I just want to ask you something.

Cold_guy :  what?

Ice_princess : you said you live in Seoul, rite?

Cold_guy : yeah…so?

Ice_princess: mind meeting me tomorrow? My friends and I just want to hang out together, tomorrow. Only us, but I guess it’s a right moment to introduce you to them, since you know them, and I told them about you.

Cold_guy: err.. sorry, I don’t think I can.

Ice_princess: Oh, why?

Cold_guy: I already have plan for tomorrow, since it’s holiday, y’know.

Ice_princess: Yeah, it’s okay.

Cold_guy: Sorry..

Ice_princess: Yah, no need to sorry. Nevermind. Hey, I need to go now since I don’t want to use other’s comp for too long.

Cold_guy: Oh ok have fun.

Ice_princess: Okay, thanks

Jessica then log out to her account and shut down the computer. Sigh!

“Why?” with no sign, Sunye just come behind her back and make her shocks.

“Yah! Don’t you ever pop up like that again.” Jessica then hits Sunye’s arm.

“Haha, but why are you look so down?” Sunye laughs.

“Nothing,”

“Yah Jessica. No secret, remember?” Sunye then reminds Jessica.

“Fine. I just want to meet Hero, I mean cold_guy. Remember I told you about him?” Jessica then moves back to the bed, preparing to sleep, followed by Sunye.

“Yeah, your fantasy friend. And you totally look happy when you talk about him. Why?”

“He said he’s busy. I don’t know why but I just have the feeling that he’s hiding something from me.

----------------

“Yah! You guys are late, like seriously, 15 minutes?” shout GD that makes everyone there stand on their feet.

“Sorry, this Jessica is seriously unbelievable. I took me an hour just to wake her up,” sigh Sunye while putting her arm around GD. “Yah, don’t be mad. You can wait for Sohee for an hour, but not us?”

 

“Well, Sohee is in a special case,” replied GD, shy.

“Stop fighting! Come on guys, we need to have lunch. I never eat my lunch late, and there’s no special case in eating,”  Kangin who is obviously really hungry just walk toward his favorite restaurant direction and followed by happy Sooyoung and the others.

 

Sunye’s Point of View

I really feel happy today since I miss these people so much. And yeah, they’re like my energy pills with lots of fun stories and jokes. It’s such a long time to not hearing this kind of noise after the school break. Taeyeon’s laugh, whining GD,  Kangin’s jokes, the 3 DJs gossip, the blur Sunmi, and of course, the gossip hunger Jessica. Yeah, lets Youngbae be happy with his Gyuri, I already blessed with these people. My life is already complete.

But why am I feeling something weird now, a feeling like someone is following us.

“Sica-ah, don’t you feel like someone is following us?” I tapped Sica’s shoulder and that make she looked around.

“Well, I don’t think so. Plus, we’re not celebrities. Yeah, I know that people might misunderstand about me since I do look like a famous people,” Jessica then laughes, maybe thinking I was just joking. This girl is seriously weird. Ah, but she is also right. We’re not celebrities, so why should someone following us. Am I just being delusional?  But still, I cannot walk in peace now. I need to check, or at least making sure about this.

“Guys, just go first. I need to go to the toilet, it’s a serious emergency.” That’s all I can think about, hope they believe it.

“Oh okay then. We’ll wait for you at the restaurant. Order? “ replied Sunmi.

“As usual,” and after Sunmi nodded, I just turn to the left direction and hide at the corner.

What did I do? Looks like I’m playing hide and seek. Maybe there’s really no one, ah, I should just go now. But, wait! Isn’t that Kim Jaejoong? Is he the one that following us? Or maybe it is just coincidence that he was also here? Let me follow him, so that I can make sure of it.

OMG! He IS following us. Really, he just sit there and looking at the restaurant while doing nothing. Well, the magazine in his hand, I know it. He just used that to cover his face. You’re dead meat, Kim Jaejoong.

“Ehem,” I sit next to him and look at that, shock huh? “You’re following us?”

“NO~!!” yah, don’t try to deny it. I already saw everything.

“Yah, seriously. How did you know that we’re here today?”

“Er, well, I just saw them ..erm.. just now. It’s coincidence.”  He just look at the floor, no guts to face my face while lying, maybe.

“Haha, like I believe you. Well, who told you about our plan?” Yes, I need to know that.

“No one. It is really coincidence.”  He now nodded his head, and tries to make me believe him.

“Then I have no choice but to tell Sica about this. She might explode you know.” Yeah, great job Sunye. Just blackmail him just like Sica always did to us. Well, I’m seriously a fast learner.

But he just keep his mouth shut. Oh, am I fail in blackmailing him? No, this cannot be happen. Think Sunye, think. If I was Sica, what should I do. Ahh, wait. The handphone.

So I take out my phone and searching for Sica’s number. “Well, look like you don’t even care if she knows about this,” Yess! He looked shock. You’re brilliant Min Sunye.

“Wait! Fine, I’ll tell you.” He gives up.

“Who? “

“Jessica.”

“Haha, and you want me to believe that?” he lied to me? This boy, now I seriously want to tell Jessica.

“I’M NOT LYING!!” he shouted, and that make me shock. And his face doesn’t look like he’s lying since his eyes not looking straight at me. OMG! Now I got it. It cant be true, seriously, is it?

“You’re him?!!! You’re the ‘cold_guy’ in her YM. YOU ARE HIM?!!” I tried to control myself, but seriously, this is huge. You’re dead Jaejoong. What are you thinking!

“Please, don’t tell her about it. It’s the only way that I can be her friend.” He begged me. And my head is just blank. This is a serious matter. And I just nodded since I really cannot think of anything right now. Kim Jaejoong, I hope you think about this matter seriously. If she knows, then you’ll never be her friend again. You lied to her again, and this time, it is serious. You don’t really know how she’s so happy to befriend with cold_guy, how she trusted him so much. I hope you have a plan for this, Jaejoong. We seriously cannot help you this time.

End of Min Sunye’s POV

----

“Wah! This is seriously fun. You see how Sooyoung and Sungmin are always together now? Haha, poor Yuri.” Jessica just looks so happy as she walk home with Sunye.

“Yeah, it is just so fun. Er, Sica-ah. Let just go to the park. I don’t feel like going home yet.” Sunye suggested since she doesn’t want to be free, otherwise she might think about Youngbae.

Looking at her friend beside her, Jessica just agreed. She knows how Sunye feel, and wanted to help as much as she can.

Jaejoong, who was being released by Sunye before, is still following them.

Suddently, the two girls he was following stop, and look at one direction. The three witnessed a scene where a young boy is hugging a girl, who is on the wheelchair.

“Ya, is it Younbae? Who’s that girl? Is it Gyuri?” being her usual self, Jessica trying to find out about anything and make a step toward Youngbae. Unfortunately, she was stopped by Sunye.

Sunye then dragged her to hide behind a big tree, so that Younbae wouldn’t notice them

“Sunye-ah, let go closer. I cannot hear what they’re talking about.” But she just got a “Syyhh.” By Sunye.

The two is still hugging happily and they look really happy. They laughed happily like there are only two of them at the park right now. Jessica, after feeling so frustrated then looks at her friend. Shockingly, she saw her friend’s eyes are filling with tears that will drop anytime soon.

“Sunye-ah…”

“Sica, wait here.  I need to go to the toilet. Maybe the food just now is… I don’t know. Just wait here,” Sunye tried to face away from her friend.

“Do you want me…” before Jessica can complete her sentence, Sunye just ran away toward the public toilet. “….to follows you?”

Feeling shock about all that just happened, Jessica sit on the bench, thinking about Sunye. After a while suddenly a familiar guys sat next to her, holding 2 ice-cream in his hand.

“Want some?” seeing her favorite chocolate flavor ice-cream, she grabbed it.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked since she’s feeling really uncomfortable being with her infamous enemy.

“Huh, since when did this park is illegal for me to take a walk?” Jaejoong, as always, try to mess up with Jessica.

Regret that she even talked to him, she now just enjoying the ice-cream, ignoring a guy next to her.

On the other hand, Sunye who just come out from the toilet, saw that Jaejoong already approached Jessica. With her naughty plan in her head, she texted her.

‘I have something to settle up at home. It’s emergency. See you at my house then’

Receiving the message, Jessica sighs.

“What happened?”  curious Jaejoong asked.

“Sunye already went home. Ah, I think she has a serious problem now. But I cannot seems to help her.” Jessica looked worried.

“Maybe she doesn’t want your help,” he try to comfort her.

“But I’m her friend. In the matter of fact, her very close friend. I need to help her,”

“Well, just give her time. Maybe she needs time to think alone, or help herself before asking for your help.” Jaejoong still trie to comfort her.

“But..” Jessica doesn’t know how o answer back since what Jaejoong said is also true. “So, I need to go first”

Jessica stand up and ready to go to Sunye’s house.

“Mind walking with me?” Jaejoong tries to be close to her

“Eh? I’m going to Sunye’s house. So, we’re in different direction, I think,”

With his intelligent brain, Jaejoong lies, “Well, I have to go to Yunho’s house. It is the same way as Sunye’s.” without even realize it, he claps his hand, congratulate himself for being smart.

Giving him a weird face, Jessica just agreed.

While walking, Jaejoong feel like his heart beat faster than ever. He also miss the good old days where he, Heechul and Jessica always walk together home and doing things together. Now, that feeling is slowly coming back to him.

“Sica-ah. Can I ask you something?” he started a conversation.

“Em..” being nervous herself, she just give a short reply.

“Do you, erm.. by any chance, still keep in contact with Heechul?”

“Well, I tried. But he changed his phone number already. Why?”

“Nothing. I feel like I need to talk to him about something.” Yes, that something which can make him befriend with Jessica.

“Owh..” not knowing how to reply, she just nodded her head.

Silent strikes until they reached Sunye’s house and exchanging their goodbyes.

Being worried about her friend, Jessica walk straight to Sunye’s room and saw her friend is lying on her bed.

“Yah. What so urgent? I was so worry about you but then you left me. Are you okay?” she sit next to Sunye.

With a smiling guilty face, Sunye just sit, “Sorry. But you look happy. Why? Is someone sending you home?” Sunye tried to tease Jessica.

“No!! I’m not happy!” Jessica tried to deny it.

“Are you sure?”

“100% sure”

“Really???”

“Yah! Shut up. Yes I am a bit happy. So what?” finally, Jessica just shout and take a pillow to hit Sunye.

“So you’re happy that Jae send you home?” now, sunye is giggling.

“Not that I…. Eh wait. How did you know he walked me home?” Jessica then stop and think while Sunye just act like she knows nothing.

“YOU CRAZY LITTLE MONSTER! Yah Min Sunye!! You’re dead!!”

And she started to chase her friend all over the room with a pillow in her hand.

---

“Sica-ah!! Please please please please please~” Sunye tries to convince Jessica who is currently still in her blanket.

“No way! I’m not even close to him. I cant teach him,” Jessica refuse and pull her blanket to cover her head, but Sunye pull it down just after that.

“Please~.. You’re my greatest, prettiest, cleverest, kindest, cutest friend I ever had. And it is just English. You even score higher than me in English. Please Please Please Please~..” Sunye just tried her best and now, Jessica just look straight at her face. “Plus, I don’t think I can face him anymore. You know why, don’t you?” Sunye give her last shot.

Feeling bad for her friend, Jessica then wake up from the bed, “Fine! Buy me ice-cream next time.”

“Okay,”

“Make it two,”

“One for Jaejoong?”

“Yah Min Sunye!! Now you even know we ate the damn ice-cream that day.” Jessica then turn back to shake Sunye’s shoulder which her friend just laugh out loud.

“Haha, sorry. Just go take a bath. You’re already late.”

Jessica then release Sunye and take her towel.

“Sica –ah,” Sunye called and Jessica turn to her. “Thank you.” And Jessica just smile and move to the bathroom.

---

Jessica’s POV

Now I’m in front of Youngbae’s house, what to do? That Min Sunye, aish. Why did she fall for a guy like this. Now you drag me into this mess and I don’t really know how to teach. Jung Jessica, you’re such a stupid for agreeing with her. This is awkward, someone need to help me.

Suddenly, the door open and she saw Youngbae with the same shock expression too.

“Eh, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“Where are you going?” ignoring his question, I also asked.

“Well, Sunye suppose to come here an hour ago but she didn’t. I texted her and she didn’t reply. So I thought something bad might happen to her and I’m going to search for her.”he explained. “You?”

With that expression, I can tell that Younbae really care for my monster friend. Aha, it’s time to take some revenge. “Oh well, I’m here to replace her since she’s not feeling well. And she keeps throwing up anything she eats. She cannot even wake up from her bed. Her body temperature is also high. It’s been 3 days already,” pull off the sad face Jessica, so he believes you.

 “What? Er, are you sure since she looks fine last 2 days when she came here,” Youngbae now look confuse.

“Ah, I mean since then you stupid,” Yah! Stupid Jessi, stupid. Let me just walk into his house since I feel that my plan will ruined now. “Er, where should I go?” Great! Now you look like you’re the most stupid person on earth.

Blur Youngbae then just lead me, “Follow me,”

Thanks God he doesn’t ask any further. Oh, his room is nice, wait. What is that?

“What is it?”

Youngbae then look at the thing I pointed to, “Oh, I thought that I’m going to give Sunye that since today is her last day. Well, she helped me so much.”

Wow, Sunye must be happy then. You’re lucky little friend.

“But since she’s not here, could you please give it to her?”

“NO!” Why did you shout that? Why? Now it is so obvious that you want him to give it to her by himself.

“Eh?”

“I just can’t,” Ah, at least give him a reason Jessica. Oh brain, work faster than this. I really need you now.

“Oh okay then. Seems like I need to give her by myself,”

Thanks God you understand it Youngbae. But am I too obvious? I hope not.

Click

Oh, he got a message. Who is it from? Did Sunye already reply his? Well done, friend. And he looks so happy reading it.

“Is it Sunye?” I just asked even though I know it’s from Sunye.

“No, it’s Gyuri.” Gulp! How can I forgot that he already have Gyuri. Damn.

“Yah! I don’t know what the rules when you’re with Sunye, but with me, NO HANDPHONE while tutoring.” Sorry, for being childish Youngbae, but I seriously hate your girlfriend.

“Owh, okay.” Youngbae then turn off his phone and concentrate on the books. “So, what are you going to teach me?”

“English,”

“Hahaha, I know that, but which chapter?” Youngbae is laughing at me, and again, I feel stupid.

“Er, I don’t really know if it have chapters,” Yes like seriously, English have chapters? Since when? All I know is making essays and that’s all. I was born in the States so I don’t really care about the English lesson.

“YAH Jessica!!!” Youngbae shouted and end it with a laugh.

Feeling guilty, I just burst out, “Well, Sunye bg me to come. What should I do then? I already knows English since I lived at the States before and I don’t even know if Korean syllabus for English even have chapters.” I tried to make him understand.

But he keep laughing, “You’re funny. Then why are you here?”

“I don’t know. She begged me,”

“Haha, that okay. You can go if you want to. And don’t forget to take care of Sunye, okay,” he closed his book. Wait, did he just ask me to get out? Think positive, Jessica. Just calm down.

“Oh, since when did you care for my friend,” Aha, my brilliant gossip radar is back. I need to know that if he likes Sunye or not. I don’t give a damn about that Gyuri anymore.

“Well…”

“Do you like her?” excellent, Jessi.

“What?” Oh, he looked shock. Well, the fact that he has Gyuri might be an answer that he just likes Sunye as a friend. What are you thinking, Jessica. You’re on the way to ruin others relationship. Lets stop it here.

“Ah, but you already have Gyuri. I’m sorry,”

“Pardon.”

“Never mind. Well, I just leave now since I don’t want to bother you anymore. But remember to tell Sunye that I teach you a good English today, okay?” I just packed the books and ready to go.

“Wait. What did you mean by me and Gyuri?” he looked like he’s confuse.

“Well, we saw you hugging with each other yesterday and Sunye told me you and Gyuri are back together again.” I just explained and open the door, ready to leave.

“Wait!! Sunye saw that?” Youngbae is still in his shock mode.

“Yeah, we saw it. Excuse me, but why are you so shock about it?” Yeah, seriously, why?

“Oh, so she thought that me and Gyuri are really back together, as lovers?” he asked.

“Well, not just her. But me too.” Yeah, I was in the scene too and why is he always said like only Sunye saw it. Yah, I witnessed it too.

But look like he’s ignoring me again. “No wonder she doesn’t reply my message.”

“Are you by any chance ignoring the fact that I also thought so too?” being childish just running in my blood.

“Yah, Jessica. Come here. Sit.” He just drag me to the place where I sat a couple of minutes ago. Why so serious. “Me and Gyuri, yes, we’re back together. But not as lovers. Just as friends since I don’t think I can take her as my girlfriend like before. And she understands me after I told her that I might just fall for someone else already.”

“So? Why are you telling me all this?” Yes, why. Like I care.

“Yah, Jessica! Why are you so slow? Seriously, Sunye is like 10 times smarter than you.” He laughed at me again while I am still thinking about what he just said. “Lets cut it off and I just go straight to the point. I told you about it just because you can go and tell Sunye that I’m single.”

“Why should I… OMG!!” Now you got it Jessica. What happened to me today. Did Jaejoong put something in the ice-cream so that my brain wont function or what?  “Does it mean you like Sunye now?”

“Yes, and I’m just too stupid to realize it before.”

“Since when?”

“Well, I don’t know. That day, when she said that I should date Gyuri back, I felt so miserable. You know, like she doesn’t even care about me. I was so happy that night when she’s worried about me, she cares for me. My hope goes really high but then, in the next day she told me that I should just date Gyuri. When I asked about her opinion, I don’t want that kind of answer. So, I realize that I love this girl, and I will do anything to win her heart.”

I was so shocked to hear it, and he looks so serious about it. And I need to help them. “Well, she does care. I mean, she was extremely cares about it. She cried all night after she told you that you should date Gyuri.” Ok, I just lied. Although it is not all night, but she did cried. And the fact that she cares for him is the truth and will never change.

“Really?” For the first time in my life, I just saw Youngbae’s eyes are sparkling like stars. He really looks happy. “Yah, should I go visit her? Wait, I need to tell mom to cook some porridge for her” like a flash, he is now opened the door and already out of the room.

“Wait!... she’s not even sick” but I just talk to myself since he’s already out. Omg, what should I do?

Beep

Suddenly Youngbae’s laptop which is on his table just make a sound. Ah, look like he got a chat from someone, wait!

Cold_guy :  Why suddenly off your phone? Is anything bad happened?

And I just too shock. He knows him? Dong Youngbae knows the cold_guy? I need to check it. Unfortunately, Youngbae just popped up from the door, looking really happy.

“Yah, you have a YM message.” I just need to calm down. Breathe Jessica, breath.

“Oh,” then he checked it, reply and smile.

“Who is that?” I just need to ask since I’m too curious.

“It’s Jaejoong,”

End of Jessica’s POV

 

 

-------------------------------

too sleepy to write now...how was it guys