Chapter 2 : The History

Love School

 

Sohee’s Point Of View

Ah, it’s already in the morning, I am so lazy to wake up. Why do we need to study and go to school? Why can’t life be so easy without the school stuff? And I need to go to the school, alone, since Sica is going to school early today. She said that she wants to finish some project. Agh, I hate to walk alone.

Without I realize, I already reach my school, Sweet Teens High School, a school that is known as a Love School because of producing so many married couple. I heard that 90% of the couples, who are from this school, end up with marrying each other. Cool, right? 

And here is my class, 2-A, full of smart people.  I think, sometimes, this class is too silent, that’s why I prefer to go to 3-A, more lively class. And there is Seo Hyun, a person who sit next to me in the class.

“Wow, you’re early,” I just being friendly as usual.

“Is this what you called early? Ha ha.” And Seo Hyun just laughs at me, which I prefer to ignore. “ Oh, you know what, my sister just told me about you and GD oppa.”

“What?” I and GD, wth?

“You know, Sica unnie told that you have a crush on him. Is it true?” Seo Hyun now look really like Sica, gossip princess.

“Never trust Jessica about this kind of thing. She loves to make the rumors, don’t you know her? How many stories that she create, Sunye and GD, and remember that she create her own fake rumor with Hongki? And now, GD and I are just her next victims.” I then use my smart brain to avoid Seo Hyun question, ah, now I know why I am here, in 2-A, I’m a smart person. Yeah! Seo Hyun looks like she’s thinking and figures that what I just said is all the truth.

“Hi Sohee, hi Seo Hyun” Ah, here is Shim Changmin, another smart boy. Seo Hyun and I just “Hi” him back.

“What’s up” I just ask him, because he never greet us in the morning.

“I just want to say sorry, about Jaejoong, messing up your little party.” And he takes a chair and sits next to Seo Hyun, and I found out that they look good together.

“Well, it’s okay, since I just sit there and enjoying my meal. But your friend is quite rude you know, and what GD oppa said, is so true” Seo Hyun look like she doesn’t like Jaejoong for his bad manner, and I have to agree with her since her sentence make GD look cool again. Ops! Out of topic~

“Yeah, how come you befriend like a person like that?” and I just want to show my agreement here.

“Well, he’s not that bad you know, you guys just don’t know him yet.” And now he tries to protect his rude friend. That makes me go like ‘eushh’.

“Then tell us,” Wahh, I think Seo Hyun is going to be the next Sica, gossips lovers. But I have to say that I want to know it too, oh, am I going to be Sica the 2nd too? No no no, Seo Hyun will be the 2nd, well at least I am not asking the question, she is the one who asked.

“I’m afraid I can’t tell,” That sentence makes me want to kill Shim Changmin now!

“Just admit that your friend is bad then,” Oh, genius Sohee, genius!!

“Well, since you guys don’t believe me, I tell you the whole story. I don’t want to hear that people are saying he is a bad person, since he’s not.” There you are Changmin; tell us faster, before the teacher comes.

#FLASHBACK# (Shim Changmin’s Story)

Jaejoong is already in the same class with Sica when he 1st entering this school. He also got a friend named Heechul. And the three of them are best friends. However, Heechul accidently fall in love with Sica, and Jaejoong knew it. So, he keeps his feeling for Sica.

---

“You mean Jaejoong also likes Sica at that time?” I asked curiously and Changmin jus nodded

“Yah, let him finish his story 1st, don’t you ever cut him again,” Seo Hyun just angry at me because she is really concentrating on Changmin’s story.

---

But then, Heechul knew that Jaejoong was having a crush on Sica, so he was so mad. He felt like Jaejoong had betrayed him. Then, he told Sica that Jaejoong hated Sica so much, and befriend with Sica because Sica is so famous at that time. Heechul also told Sica that Jaejoong loves to badmouth Sica to the guy members. At first, Sica didn’t really trusted Heechul.

--

“So..” I just want to ask a question then,

“Stop interrupting him!” Ah, Seo Hyun really mad at me now. And I just reply an “Alright”

---

One day, when Sica went to school, everyone was laughing at her, she seriously didn’t know why. But when she entered the class, she found something on the blackboard.

This:

She was completely mad and never talked to Jaejoong again. Well, Heechul is the one who did it, not Jaejoong. But, he felt that he is Heechul’s friend, plus he knew that Heechul liked Sica, then he admit that he was the one who wrote it on the board. There were so many bad things that Heechul did, and use Jaejoong’s name, but Jaejoong never mad at him. Start from that time, Sica hates Jaejoong so much, till now. And Sica never be Heechul’s girlfriend, no matter how hard he tried. Heechul then felt shame for what he did, and prefer to move to other school, but he never told Sica the truth.

#END OF FLASHBACK#

“Er, can I ask you a question now?” I just asking for the confirmation that he has finished his story, and Changmin jus nod at me.

“Why doesn’t Jaejoong tell Sica the truth? I mean, after Heechul left, he got that chance, isn’t he,” Seo Hyun got that chance 1st, yahhh this girl, really fast.

“Well, do you think she’ll believe him? Plus, Jaejoong loves to see Sica’s mad expression.” Changmin end his sentence with an adorable laugh.

“He loves Sica, right. I mean, currently.” I just ask because I’m so curious, and I got a nod from Changmin, and I’m completely shocked!! Not just me, Seo Hyun also surprise with that.

“But don’t tell anyone, no one knows except me, Jaejoong, Yunho, Young Bae, Eunhyuk, Hyo Yeon, Yoona and Siwon.” He just gives us warning.

“That is what you call ‘no one’?” Seo Hyun gives Changmin a smirk that makes he laughs. I told you that this couple is perfect!

“Oh by the way, Sohee, you always walk with Sica when you’re going home, right. You know what, Jaejoong always following you guys, from the back.” Seriously shock fact from Changmin.

“What?! What is he now? A stalker or something?” I just cannot lower my voice anymore, which made those Shinee guys look at me like I’m a ghost or something.

“Sort of. Ha Ha. He said that he wants to protect Sica, even she never know about it”

And suddenly I remember something, “Wait, you mean, he follows us to protect Sica? Oh now I remember, Sica told me once that when she walked alone, after reaching my home, a group of people sometimes disturbed her, and there is always someone who throws rocks or woods or something to those people, so that Sica can run at that time. You mean, it’s Jaejoong who threw the rocks?”

Changmin then just simply answer, “Maybe”

And the teacher comes to stop our conversation. Ah, I still cannot believe this, I mean, he always bullying Sica, and now Changmin said that he loves Sica. Wow, I don’t know either I want to trust Changmin or not.

“AHN SOHEE!!” Ah, why does the teacher keep calling my name? “Stop your daydreaming and concentrate!”

“Yes, ma’am”

And now, my bored life begins with Math, History, and then KRIIIINGGGGGGGG!! Recess time.

“Sohee- ah, do you want to go to 3-A with me?” as usual, Seungri always ask me that question, and I just stand and he understand that it is a ‘Yes’.

Seungri and I just walk downstairs and go to 3-A, and Sica is already waiting for me. Ah, that Seungri, I thought he wants to meet GD, but why does he go to see Sunmi? Maybe Sica’s rumor is right, Seungri and Sunmi.

“Why do I always be the one to come and you never go to my class?” I just pouting and sit on Jaejoong’s chair next to Sica. (Since Jaejoong already sit on Yunho’s table.)

“Ha? You seriously want me to go to your class? With that silent mode, I can even heard my own breath” Sica just give me what-are-you-thinking face, Sunye and GD just happened to laugh.

Suddenly, Sica elbows me and point to GD, and I just hit her arm. “Now I remember that I should been mad at you, what kind of rumors that you told Sunye, hah?” I just whisper to Sica so that GD can’t hear me, and Sica, look at her; she is just smiling and then, laughing! What is this girl’s problem actually?

“Sohee-ah, this evening, can you go home late, because we have dance training, to represent our school. It’s just a selection because the school only wants to send 5 people.” Yunho then shocked me and I just nod.

“Yah, Yunho! You don’t even need to tell that kid, I’m sure she’ll fail the selection. Haha”. Ah, that Eunhyuk, now I know why Sica hates him so much.

“Yeah, that’s true. Sohee-ah, just go home and dance with you little bear, don’t waste your time to go to the selection.” That Hyo Yeon, ah, they laugh at me! Eunhyuk and Hyo Yeon are laughing at me!!

“Yahh you two!! What are you now, afraid of Sohee? Oh, that’s why you don’t want Sohee to go to the selection, you afraid that you will be rejected, aren’t you? HA HA HA” Omo, this is my friend, Jessica Jung, the glare really makes people want to punch her, but I love her for this, thanks friend. Hyo Yeon just stand and then here come the leader, Kim Jae Joong. He pushes Sica, Kim Jae Joong is pushing Jessica Jung, no, and the war begins.

“And what are you now? Being a protective friend or something? Why do you always interrupt other’s conversation, ha?” Here he comes, and Jessica now standing in front of him.

“It’s them who interrupted Yunho and Sohee s’ conversation 1st. And why are you pushing me?!! Don’t you dare touch me again!” Now, it’s Sica’s turn to push Jae Joong. Before it’s getting worst, I drag Jae Joong to the outside of the class, so that I can ask him something that I really need to ask.

“And why are you dragging me, ha? Are we friend or something?” Ah, he’s rude, he really rude, I should have never trust Shim Changmin. But, let me ask 1st, just for confirmation.

“I can’t go home with Sica because of the dancing thing. So can you please go home with her, and take care of her?” And he looks at me with a weird expression.

“What? Why should I? It’s not my business, and I will never walk her home.” Now he is not just rude, he’s arrogant.

“But, is that the thing that you do, everyday, following us?” Yeah Sohee, you did it, look at him, he’s shocked!

“What… what.. What do you mean by that.. You know?” And I just nod. “Sica also knows?” His eyes are getting big and I shake my head, then I heard his breathing sound of relief.

“Don’t worry, I keep it as a secret, but promise me that you will walk her home.” And Jaejoong just nod and enter the class, followed by me.

Here comes the gossip princess, “What are you guys talking about?” , and now she’s with her assistance, GD who is staring at me like he really want to eat me.

“Just a warning.” Simple answer from me, and they don’t trust me.(I knew it)

“You, giving him a warning?!” Sica just laughing out loud with GD, while Sunye smiles.

“Oh, Sica-ah. Can you go home alone today, well, you heard Yunho, right? I have a dance selection.” Sica just nod.

Then, Yuri, Sooyoung and Sungmin come from their DJ section. Well, when it is recess time, there always be DJ section, which plays songs, giving information and tips. They’re back to the class, that’s mean I must go back to my class too.

“Yuri-ah, did you announce about the dance selection?” Why did Yunho use that tone to Yuri, the soft tone. What happened to the world now, am I missing something? Look at Yuri’s face, she even shocked with that tone, and she just nodded.

 I heard Young Bae asked Yunho about that, “What is it with that tone?” and Yunho just answered, “I don’t know, I think she’s cute today.” Young Bae just gives Yunho a smirk for that answer.

Oh, that Seungri, doesn’t he thinks that it is time to go back to the class?

“Sohee-ah,” Someone called me and it happened to be Yuri. “I heard you’ll go back late today. Well, let’s go home with me then, since I have a class representatives meeting. I’ll go to the dancing room after I settle my meeting, okay?” Ah, she’s so nice. She knows I hate going back alone, and I just nod to her before I go back to my class.

---

Ah, now it’s my turn to dance, and yeah, I think I did my best, please select me, judges. Ah, there’s Yuri, and she comes sit next to me.

“You already dance?” And I nodded to her question. And no she watched Yunho’s dance. Wow, he’s great; no wonder he’s the Dance Club leader. And now they want to announce the result.

“Now, after watching you guys’ performances, we decided that the students who will represent our school in Dance battle, next 6 months I guess, are Jung Yunho, Eunhyuk, Kim Hyo Yeon, Lee Dong Hae and Ahn Sohee.”

“Omo, is it me? Is it my name?” And Yuri hugs me tightly, we even hold our hand and jumping, making our own circle, acting like we won award!

“Congratulations!! I know you’ll get it!!” Yuri is just as happy as me. She’s really nice.

“Congrats!” Yunho also comes to wish me and I give him a thanks. “ Well, can I join you guys, to go home?”

“What?!” Yes, Yuri and I definitely shocked! “Oh, okay then, if you don’t mind” I turn my face to ask Yuri and she just nodded.

“Oh by the way, why did you guys hate each other,” I try to start the conversation since silent is boring.

“Well, you know, since he is one of Jaejoong’s friend, and Jaejoong’s a bad person, and he hates Sica, which is my friend..” Yuri just cannot stop talking now.

“Ok, ok, ok. It’s enough” I just don’t want them to fight.

“Jaejoong’s is not that bad.” Yunho really want to fight, I guess.

“What? After what he did to Sica, you know how hard Sica’s life was at that time. Everyone kept laughing at her, for what she didn’t do. She didn’t even cry for Jaejoong. How could he did those things to her? And now you’re telling me that he’s a good person? If I was Sica, I will move to other school with Heechul” Wow, Yuri, a really kind person, can be this mad, I’m surprise.

“Then why don’t you ask Heechul then? Ask him the reason he moved?” Yunho made Yuri shut , thinking about something. “See, you also don’t know why. It’s him from the beginning. It’s him who made Sica hates Jae.”

“What are you saying now?” Yuri still wants to fight.

“Okay, guys, let’s go to the Sunny D-Lite café since Yunho has a long story to tell Yuri, about how Heechul betrayed Jaejoong, and how Jaejoong loves Sica.” I tried to calm the situation down back to normal.

“You know?” Yunho just surprise and I just give him a smile and walk toward the café. And Yunho tell Yuri the whole story, same story that Changmin have told me.

 

End of Sohee’s Point of View.