Chapter 8: Teacher's Day

Love School

 

Jessica’s Point Of View

“Sica-ah, I put my bag in my class first, then I’ll come to your class later, ok?” Sohee ran upstairs and go to the class and I just nodded as my answer.

I go to the class as usual, but seriously, my  class is not really…. I mean it’s not like my usual class. Everyone is already there (and that make me the last one to arrive) and busy preparing for our musical theatre. For once, there’s no gap between Jae’s gang, Sica’s army, FT Island and The Grace. All of them are one, the 3-A students.

Yuri and Yunho are trying to make the tree look real, the ‘dwarfs’ are practicing their dance move, lead by Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, and the others are completing all the props that needed. I don’t know why, but I’m quite happy to see this kind of situation. It’s what we call teamwork.

I go to my desk to put my bag and help them, and as usual, a piece of puzzle is already on my desk. I just put it into the box where I kept all other pieces there. Then, I go to help Sunye and Yoona to make clouds on the backdrop.

“Sica-ah, lets go try your outfit.” Sunmi shout from the front door and with her is Sohee, holding a princess-like gown. Next to Sohee is Seo Hyun, holding a huge box. “Make up too”

“What? Do I need to put a make-up too? In school?”

“YES!” And all the students there answer in unison. What the….

“Fine…” And I just go to follow the 3 kids. Oh, what am I thinking, having this 3 kids put some make-up on my face.

And before I left the class, I saw Changmin holds a very smart cloth and call Jaejoong.

Ah, it’s Jaejoong’s outfit for the play. He must look really good in that outfit. HUH? Omo, what am I thinking? No no no, he’s Kim Jae Joong, Ah, what are you thinking Sica.!!

“Yah? Why are you shaking your head. Crazy” Sohee then wear her cold expression again. Ahh, this kid.

“Okay guys, lets start with make-up first. Go Seo Hyun,” Sunmi then excited and open the huge box, which is full of make-up.

“Why me? I don’t even know how to make-up.” Seo Hyun then shaking her head innocently.

“What? Then why are you holding that make-up box?”Sohee cant really believe what she heard.

“And what am I doing here with you guys?” I just can believe that I trusted those kids.

“It’s unnie’s” Seo Hyun then point to the box. “I’ll go and call her, you guys just wait here,ok?”

Then she run to call her unnie and comeback after 3 minutes.

“Yah, Sunye! Why did you left your sister play with this box?”

“Haha, sorry princess, I just so busy to take care of it. So I let Seo Hyun hold it. Come, I’ll make you look like a true princess.” Sunye then show her skill in make-up.

Sohee, Sunmi and Seo Hyun just sit there, watching, ‘oooo’ing, giggling, and admiring. And that kind of attitude makes me eager to know what Sunye has done to my face.

“Finish” Sunye the clap her hand and followed by the three kids.

“Wahhhhh”

“What happened to three of you? Psycho” I just feel so shy when people did that.

“Unnie, you should see it yourself. You really look like a princess” Seo Hyun then still impress with what Sunye has done.

“Yeah, Sunye unnie, you’ve done a great job. It’s not easy to transform a hobo-like girl to a princess-like. It’s like a magic!” Sohee then clap her hand.

“Yah AHN SO HEE!!!!! You…” wth… she called me hobo. That kid!

“Stop fighting. Come, put this dress on.” Sunmi who is so excited then take the dress and give it to me. “Go to the fitting”

“Nae….”

Then, I just go and change the dress. Why should I wear this dress, it’s so girly. And oh my god.

“Sica!! Faster, we don’t really have times”

“Just wait!!!”

Then finally, I just go out and all of them look really shock. “Yah!! Don’t do that face. It’s embarrassing.

“Omo, unnie. You’re so pretty”

“Sica-ah, is this really you”

“I wonder what the response from our classmate.”

“Don’t underestimate the power of make-up and pretty clothes” ………

“Yah AHN SO HEE~!!! Why are you here? You kill the mood. Aigoo~!!! Come back here!!!” I just keep chasing her but the dress…

“JESSICA!!! Stop chasing her. You’ll ruin your princess-like.” Sunye then shout from the room.

“Don’t worr…..” I just turn my head to shout back, but since my foot is still running then…

BAM!!!

I just hit someone and both of us are falling on the floor.

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry..” And omo, is this real. I just bump into a prince charming. He’s so handsome. But why is his face look familiar.

“Jaejoong-ah, where are you going” Then comes the prince’s assistance, Shim Changmin.

OH MY GOD!!! THE PRINCE CHARMING IS KIM JAE JOONG?!!..

“Yah, you?!!” I just can’t control it. And with that, I feel ashamed of myself. Sohee then came back to see me.

“Are you ok, Sica?” He then stand up and gives his hand to me as help.

“What?!! NO!! I’m not ok! Why are you here? If you’re not here, I’ll not bump into you. It’s all your fault” Then I just go back to where Sunye is. Yeah, I know it’s my fault, but I’m so ashamed. I mean, I just admire my enemy. And before I left, I just see his shock face. Ahh, what have I done?

...You're so so handsome, My eyes my eyes are blinded,I can't breathe because I'm trembling....” Sohee just walk beside me and sing. Then I give her my killer glare as a response.

 

“What, I just sing a song. Don’t you know SNSD’s Gee? “ Then she just enter our ‘make-up room’ which is actually a Theatre Club room.

“ Come on, girls. Lets go to the class and help others.” Sunye then packed all her stuff and ready to go.

“I’ll wait here since I need to dress. Sunye-ah, can you call all the dwarfs, I mean ‘friends’ to come here.” Sunmi then take out her dress.

“Oh, do you need me to do all the make up here?,”

“That will be great. Sunye jjang!!” Sunmi then jump and hug Sunye. “Then, Sica. Go and call others.

“Fine…”

So it left me and Sohee, who is completely annoying with her Gee song.

“Wahhhhh, Jessica. You’re so pretty.” Yoona then come to me as I just enter the room. And at the back of the class, I saw Jaejoong with his charming look, also looking at me. Then I just turn away from him. I don’t really know why, but my heart beat really fast at the moment. I fake the smile to all the girls who are coming to see my dress.

“Guys, Sunmi and Sunye are waiting for the ‘dwarf’ in the theatre room. Go dress up guys.”  And all the ‘dwarfs’ move to the theatre room.

“WAH… lets take pictures.” Sohee then take her camera out and all the girls pull out their pose. “Come on guys, lets take a class picture. I mean, this will be the last theatre for you guys to work together.”

“But we miss the dwarfs. Let just wait for them first. Oh, since the prince and the princess are already here, let takes a couple picture,” Yunho then clap his hand, followed by others.

“Wah, hyung! Such a great idea” Changmin then clap and pull Jaejoong to stand beside me.

And for my own surprise, I don’t even protest. I mean, protesting is like my usual action when it comes to Jaejoong. And I just happened to look at him, who also look at me and we just follow the instruction from our friends. They take lots of pictures, with different pose.

“Youngbae, Yoona and Siwon. Sunye is waiting for you guys.” Tae Yeon shouted and come to the classroom with Sunmi, Hyo Yeon, Eunhyuk, GD, Sungmin and Kangin. And the three of them move on.

“Sica and Jae. Why don’t you guys practice since you guys are the main characters. And I believe you guys need chemistry more than this” Yahh…this Kwon Yuri. Why don’t you just shut your mouth and have fun doing that tree with your beloved Yunho. Aish..

“Yeah, practice make perfect” Such a great couple we have here. Double Y!!

“I jjust need to settle this backdrop. Just 2 minutes, Sica-ah, can you wait?” Jaejoong then continue to spray the   backdrop after I just nod as my answer.

Then, I just look at him doing all the stuff with his handsome dress. It just really fun watching him concentrating to his work.

“..I want nobody, nobody but you,,, I want nobody nobody but you…” Sohee then pop out from nowhere.

“Yah, what’s now?”

“The Wonder Girls? Don’t you know…….?”

“I know. But why?”

“Aha, don’t you think people might see you, staring at him like you want him for your whole life? I want nobody nobody but you………

“Stop it, silly.”

“Yah, Jessica. Lets talk about it. I mean, seriously.” Sohee then sit in front of me. “Do you still like him?”

“What? No! I mean, it’s him Sohee. What are you talking about?” What is this girl thinking?

“Yes, because it’s him. That’s why I ask you.”

“Ha? Well, I don’t really understand what are you try to say…”

“You know, about the past, it’s maybe just a misunderstanding.”

“What are you trying to say?”

Sohee then take a breath, “Actually, Jaejoong didn’t really ……”

“Come on Jessica. Let’s practice.” Jaejoong then come sit next to me, holding his script.

“Ha?” I just look at Sohee with a doubtful look and watch Jaejoong as Sohee already walk away.

“Practice..” he then show his script and I just nodded. What is Sohee trying to tell me? What are you hiding from me Jae?

And then we start our practice, seriously. I mean this maybe our last performance together.

“Guys, I don’t really know this is good news or a bad news. But our class will be the last to perform tonight.” Yuri then coming from nowhere shouted while clapping her hand. That kid always so happy with everything.

“Great, so that we still have times to prepare for everything” Sooyoung then shout from the back.

“Sica-ah, how about the singing scene?” Jaejoong then look very serious when asking. From his face, I know he’s really into it.

“I’ve practice my part, you?” and he just nodded.

“Guys!!! Since all of you guys are here, lets take some pictures.” Sohee is still with her camera. And all of us gathered at the front of the class. Everyone seems to be really happy, and a little bit nervous. And I just smile, not to kill the mood of others, but in my heart, I really feel so nervous. Imagine, I never act before, and now, they ask me to be a main character. Geez… I hope I don’t ruin anything.

Knock knock knock …

And all of our eyes move to the sound.

“Anyone hungry? I bought you guys some food. There so many stalls down there. I know you guys are so busy, so I just bought it.” Seungri comes with so many food at his hand, and everyone were clapping happily, especially Sooyoung and Changmin.

We all love food, and after that, we continue our practice.

When the event committee came and ask us to prepare at the hall, all of us look really nervous. Although it’s not really a competition, but we all want to give our best.

And finally, the play starts…

The opening from FT Island … great, audiences love it.

All the acting going smooth…

The Grace show their power of voice… audiences impressed.

Fun dwarfs/friends happily sing a song… everyone enjoy it.

The kiss scene …

Jaejoong really kiss me? What the ……..

Calm down Jessica, all people are watching, I saw Yuri and Yunho smiling, I saw Kangin is closing GD’s mouth with his hand, and I saw Jaejoong’s expressionless face. And the audiences are clapping like crazy. Then Yuri plays a song, meaning that I really need to sing with this jerk. Calm down Jessica, calm down. We sing a duet entitled ‘Endless Love’ and all of us got standing ovation from the audiences. Yuri feels like crying and Yunho hug her. GD is so proud when his beloved Sohee keep praising him for the act and the song. Yoona really satisfied with her bad character, and everyone seems to be very happy, except me.

Kim Jae Joong just kissed me. Why did he do that when I just feel like I don’t want to hate him anymore? I just feel like I want to end up the war, and he kissed me? Yah, Kim Jae Joong, I reckon that this war will never end.

 I just walk toward Kim Jaejoong and kick him with all the power I got. And the FT Island guys drag me, oh my god, seriously, the FT Island guys? Drag me? I must be dreaming. And now I’m blushing like crazy.

“Calm down, Sica” Hongki (which is my favorite) then whispered to my ear. *death*

Oh Kim Jae Joong, I can’t forget what you’ve done. You’re just been saved buy these cute guys.

Then I just go to our classroom to calm myself down, followed by Sohee, Sunye, GD, Sunmi, Tae Yeon, Kangin, Seo Hyun and Seungri.

“Ah, I wish I can kick him more” I still feel very mad at that jerk.

“Calm down, if you kick him 100 times, it still cannot fix anything. I mean, he already kiss you” Sunye then try to calm the situation and I just try to ‘erase’ the kiss from my mouth, using my hand.

“But I’m with Sica, at least give him a lesson,” GD stand to give his opinion but after getting a killer glare from Sohee, he sit back.

“Yah, Seungri. What are you doing here?” Sohee try to change the topic.

“Me? Aish, then what are you and Seo Hyun doing here?”

“Sica ask me to help and Seo Hyun is Sunye’s sister a.k.a assistant” Sohee then cross her arm.

“Oh then, GD hyung ask me to help.”Seungri tries to cover.

“Er, are you mistaken of something. Well, I don’t even remember that moment. When did I ask you?” GD then wears his innocent face again. And all of us are looking at Seungri, who is currently panic.

“Er… well..er”

“He’s with me.” Sunmi?

“HAHAHA, I know that you guys are really something.” With Tae Yeon’s statement, both Seungri and Sunmi turn into red, and that calms me and forgets about what just happened.

But suddenly, Jae with Yunho, Young Bae, Changmin, Siwon and Yoona enter the class, and all of us just silent. Jaejoong comes to our place and make me want to kill him at once.

“Sorry,” all he can say…..is that?

I just smirk,”Huh sorry? After you stole my 1st…” omo I can’t say that. “I mean…. How could you?”

“OMG, Sica! It’s your 1st..” and I just kick Sohee’s feet and she shut .

“Guys, let just forgive and forget. I mean, it’s an accident, right?” Sunye try to calm the situation again. This girl is really matured and that’s why all of us always listen to her.

“Yeah, it’s an accident. I didn’t mean to….” He didn’t mean to … kiss me? What the.. my first kiss just gone like that, yah Kim Jae Joong. You’re such a JERK.

“OH MY GOD!!! So you guys are here. Yah, how could you leave us to pack all the stuff? Now all of you go and clean up the stage. The committee already mad at us. And now, where are the FTI and The Grace? Agh, imagine there are only me, Sooyoung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Hyo Yeon. You guys already know how I can’t stand Eunhyuk and Hyo Yeon, who keep blaming me for not letting them dance.” Yuri then come from the hall and talking as fast as Donald duck.

“Yah Kwon Yuri. You have Sooyoung and Sungmin with you. That will be ok,” Kangin finally speak something.

“Ok? If ‘OK’ is a Japanese word meaning ‘awkward’, then I’ll accept it. I don’t really know what happened between them, but they just kept silent and doing their own stuff.” Yuri finally looks really messy.

“Really? What happened?” Sunmi asked curiously and Yuri just shook her head, meaning ‘I don’t know’.

“Is it because of Hankyung guy?” GD finally whispered to Sunye what is in his mind.

“What guy? How come I didn’t know?” Kangin then shout, followed by Sunmi, “Me too!”

Tae Yeon who is so shocked with Kangin’s loud voice then reply, “You don’t need to shout. I’ll tell you later.”

“Ehem…HELLO~!!..Can we move to the hall now? The committee is waiting..!” Yuri then clap her hand so that everyone pay attention to her.

“Arraso!!!Arasso!!” I just stand up follow by the others.

 

End of Jessica’s Point Of View

-------

“Sohee ah.. your classmate. Is he likes our Sunmi?” Sica then elbowed Sohee who is busy sweeping the floor.

“I don’t know, maybe..” both of them are eying to Seungri who keep helping Sunmi.

“Yah, I told you. There’s something between these two.” Jessica then pulls of her proud face, showing Sohee that she’s the best gossip girl ever.

“Whatever…” even Sohee’s cold reply can’t make the proud face gone from Jessica’s face.

“ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!” Everyone pay attention to their class leader, Kwon Yuri. “Thanks guys for today, you guys did a great job” Then everyone were clapping. “Since we’re finished, everyone can enjoy the event and go wherever you want to go. Oh, Sooyoung and Sungmin, we need to go to the Dj room because we need to read some request from students due to the Teachers’ Day, n play some songs. Others, have fun!” Everyone then cheering and move to their own group.

 

“Guys, lets go to the café downstairs. There are a lot of stalls.” GD then drag Sohee without waiting for a reply, makes everyone follow him.

------

“Wow, Kangin ah. You really love food, are you?” Tae Yeon then stole Kangin’s food that make she got some hit on her head.

“Guys, just sit and enjoy the food.” Sunye then eat her sandwich.

( I just change the way I write in this conversation, so that it easy for you guys to understand. Hope it’s ok. And this is still the conversation between Jessica, Sunye, GD, Sunmi, TaeYeon, Kangin, Sohee, Seungri and Seo Hyun while enjoying their food)

Sunmi : Yah, Kim Tae Yeon! Tell me about the double S!

Tae Yeon : Double S? SS501? I like Kyujong!

Jessica : Nah, Hyun Joong is better.

Sunmi  : Yah!! Not that ‘Double S’. I mean Soo Young and Sungmin.

Tae Yeon : Oh, hurm.  Once upon a time….

Sunmi : *-*

Tae Yeon : Fine! Soo Young likes this Hankyung guy. And we found out that this guy has the other girl. That’s all. I don’t know if Sungmin told her or what. We just assume that it might be the reason why they’re like soooo awkward with each other.

Sunmi : Ohh…

Seungri : Wait. Hankyung? You mean Hangeng, that Chinese guy? He plays baseball, right?

Tae Yeon : Aha…

Seungri : Geez…. He’s my captain.

Sunmi : OMG! Seungri-ah, you play baseball? I never know.  Wow, that must be really cool.

*Seungri then blushing.

Sohee : Yeah, it must be really cool to be a reserve player, right Seungri.

Seungri : Yah, AHN SOHEE!!

Sunmi : But still, I like sporty guy.

*Seungri blushing ….. again.

GD : Seungri-ah, please don’t blush. It’s weird.

*And everyone are laughing that make Seungri’s face goes all red.

Sunye : Haha, stop teasing him, guys. Oh Seungri-ah, you know Hankyung?

*Seungri just nodded.

Jessica : What kind of guy he is?

Seungri :  Erm, tall, hot, kind, handsome ….

Seo Hyun : Gosh, don’t tell me that you’re gay.

Sunye : Omo look at my little sister. Since when you can talk like this.

Seo Hyun : Well, Sohee taught me.

Sohee : Yahhh!!!!!!!!!

Sunmi : Okay guys. Back to the point. Er.. where did we stop?

Kangin : About the Hankyung guy.

Tae Yeon : Auw.. Kangin is still with us. I though he just lost in his Food Land.

*Once again, Kangin hit Tae Yeon’s head.

Tae Yeon : Yah!!

GD : Stop hitting her head. It looks like her head is going to fly away.

Tae Yeon : Thanks GD. Oh by the way, does he has a girlfriend?

GD : Ha?

Tae Yeon : I mean, that Hankyung guy. We’re talking about him, right?

GD : Right, right, right.

Seungri : Haha, a girlfriend? You mean, girlfriends?

All : Ha?!!

Jessica : No no no, it’s not like that. I know he may has lots of girlfriends. But we mean, a special girlfriend.

*All of them nodded in agreement.

Seungri : Yes, that’s what I mean. All of them are special.

All : HAAAAHHH?!

Seungri : Don’t ‘ha’ me! People are watching.

Jessica : Then, tell us!

Seungri : Well, he’s kind of a playboy. You know, he’s perfect. Every girls want to be with him.

GD : Erk, you sound soooooooooo gay …… again.

Seungri : Oh, sorry for my gayness. (Then he looks at Sunmi who completely look at him with her big eyes.) No, no , no… I mean… Yah KWON JI YONG!! Don’t say that word again. I’m not gay! I just said the truth. Seriously, he’s like a girls’ magnet.

Sunye : Really?

Seungri : Yes. I already say about, more than 10 girls. He always bring new girl every training hour.

Tae Yeon : Geez.. Soo Young don’t even know about this, we need to tell her.

*Everyone again, nodded in agreement.

 

Suddenly, Yoobin just ran toward them, that make them so shock.

Sunye : Yoobin-ah, what happened? Just sit down, here’s some water. Why are you running?

Yoobin : Top…. Top. TOP…

Jessica : What happened to him?

Yoobin : Top.. he.. said.. he said…

All : He said what…?!

Yoobin : He said…… he loves me

 

---------------------------

Authors say--

Yay, thanks for reding guys, and hi there new reader *wave*

I hope you guys like this story..