Chapter 7 : Low-profile Dramaqueen

Love School

 

“Guys, please keep quiet. I have an announcement here!!” Yuri shouted at the morning while waving a piece of paper at her hand. And suddenly, the class went silent and all the students are now concentrate to what Yuri is going to tell them.

 

“Ehem ehem.. Actually, our beloved Sooyoung has already finished our script for the musical theatre on Teachers’ Day, which is next week if I’m not mistaken. And now I read the casting first.”

“Yah Kwon Yuri, you don’t even tell us what story we will play, silly,” Hyo Yeon shouted from her seat.

“Oh, okay okay, my mistake. We will be playing modern version of Snow White. Which is, we still have those characters in the original version, but we change it for a little. For example, the dwarfs will now be dwarfs, since you guys are pretty tall, so we change it to Snow White’s friend and so on. Anymore question?” Yuri then waited for a second then continues. “Okay now, can I read the cast?” And everyone nodded.

“Soo Yeon (modern Snow White) – Jessica

Youngwoong (modern Prince Charming) – Jaejoong

Step-mother – Yoona

The killer – Siwon

CEO of 2NE1&co (The King) – Youngbae

CEO’s wife (The Queen) – Sunye

Friends ( Dwarfs) – Sunmi, Tae Yeon, GD, EunHyuk, Hyo Yeon, Sungmin and Kangin.”

She then take a breath and continue, “ Me as a director, assist by my beloved Jung Yunho as a stage manager (and with that, the whole class are cheering for them make Yunho goes red), Sooyoung as script writer and of course, all of us are in charge for props, okay.”

“Oh before I forgot, since this is a musical theatre, we need to have 4 songs in our play. We start our play with a wonderful happy performance by the cutest group ever (Yuri then fangirling a little that make Yunho stared sharply at her), FT Island. (And the whole class are clapping including Yuri who suffer from Yunho’s glare) Then, goddess The Grace will sing a sad song when Soo Yeon runs away from home. And to all the dwarfs, ehem…ehek.. I mean, friends, you guys also need to have a song. It’s when your happy time with Soo Yeon when she lives at your house.”

Then everyone nodded, “Finally, the finale will be from our super lovely couple, Jaejoong and Jessica.”


“What?” Jessica then stand up make Jaejoong who sit next to her shock a little bit.


“Sing…..a song.. come on. It’s finale. Everyone love to hear love song from the main characters, right guys” And everyone seems to agree with Yuri.

“But…” Jessica then looked at Jaejoong who just look at her back. His face told her that it will be okay, then she sit and behave herself quietly.

“Ok, Jessica. I take that as a deal. This evening, there will be a practice here, after school. To those who need to sing, you guys need to choose your own song and choreograph it yourself, ok?” Then everyone nodded in agreement.

-------------

“Je-si-ca-jung~” Sohee then knock Sica’ s forehead when she said ‘Jung’. “Lets go home”

“I can’t. I have a theatre practice now. That Kwon Yuri made us stay, and you know what? I….need to sing a song with K.J.J~” Jessica then make her eyes bigger, like she’s telling the hot news ever.

“O M G. Really?!!” Sohee then covered with her hand and Jessica just nodded. “By the way, who is K.J.J?”

“..geez. You…seriously…ahhhh!” Jessica just feels pissed and go to Yoona’s place.

Sohee, who is completely lost, turn to see GD who is next to her, ”Oppa, what is K.J.J?”

“I don’t know. Maybe a brand or something”

 

At the moment, Jessica just went to see Yoona who look a little bit worry.

“Yoona.” She doesn’t really know how to start since she’s not really close to her.

Yoona, who currently shock then trying to smile,”Nae?”

“Actually, I need your help. Honestly, I’m at acting. So, will you help me?”

“Sure.”

“Okay, thanks. I go and take my script first.”

‘Ah, such an awkward situation.’  She keep think in her mind how to decrease the awkwardness while walking to her seat and take the script.

“I’m coming” and Yoona just nodded with that. Then, Yoona just start to teach Jessica how to express feeling, and finding the right tone for each sentence. Yonna even teach her how to memorize all those script in the short time. Without both of them realize, the bonding between them are getting closer and closer.

“Yoona-ah, thanks. By the way, can I ask you a question.” And Yoona just nodded.

“Just now, what worrying you so much?”

“Eh?”

“Ah, it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. I’m sorry for asking. By the way, thanks again” Jessica just stand up.

Before she can go she heard Yoona, “Actually…..”

“Nae?”

“Actually, I never did bad character before.”

“Oh, so that’s what you’ve been worried about.” And Yoona just nodded.

“Then why don’t we switch. I think I can be bad better than a princess-like character” And Jessica shows Yoona an evil grin that makes she laughes.

“Hahaha, a reason to avoid Hero? No thanks.”

“But, seriously…”

“No no no, I think I want to do it. If not, I’ll stuck with the good character forever. But I need times, or maybe fresh air. Sica-ah, tell Yuri to practice the scene that don’t include me first okay.  I want to take some fresh air outside.”

“Need a friend?”

“No thanks. I don’t want to be the one that kidnap Hero’s princess. Hehe”

“Yah, Im Yoona!”

-----

Yoona’s Point Of View

I need to do this, I can do this, do I?

Ah, what happened to the very confident Im Yoona. I want her back! “AHHHHHHh..!!!” Huh, that’s much better.

Eh, why the gym is still open at this time? I thought that all the students have go back home. Is there something happened inside there? Lets see.

“Hello~!!Anybody’s here?!” . . . . no response. “Hello~~” . . . . still no response. No one here but why is it still open. And who left that ball here. The basketball’s ball, or is that any special name for that ball? I don’t know, I’m pretty at sport. But, no one around, so I can just try. Ahhh, now I got the idea. Ladies and gentlemen, for the 1st time, Im Yoona, wah, that’s me want to play basketball. Yeah, thanks for clapping, thank you thank you. Ehem~!.

“Dear God, please make me more confident. Ok, lets make a deal. If this orange ball is going through that ring, than I can be the greatest ‘Queen’ at the play. 1, 2, 3 !”

Ah, not goal?

“Ok2, that’s just a practice, this is the serious one. 1, 2, 3!”

Outside the ring…. Again?

“Hahaha, I’m just a beginner, how come you give me only one time to practice? Now is the real one. 1, 2 ,3!”

. . . .

“Don’t count that. Here’s the real.”

. . . .

“God, are you boycotting me?”

. . . .

“Why the hell is this ugly ball is not going through that lame ring?!!!”

“Because the way you throw it…it’s wrong. Plus, my ball is not ugly”

“ ….. and who are you to teach me this and tha…. Oh… ehehehe, Park Yoochun? Micky? The basketball captain? Hehehe.”

“So you know me ?”

Of course I know you. You’re that basketball captain who melt million girls’ hearts in a year.

“I’m sorry … I mean, is this your ball. Ha ha ha. Here, take it back. Well, your ball is not ugly, I mean yeah, it’s pretty though, look at the color. Wah, just nice, I love orange. Ha ha ha” What the hell am I doing. I should just go.

“Come”

“Eh? What do you want to do with me? I’m innocent. Please don’t do anything to me. Your ball is seriously pretty.” Oh my god, am I’m going to die at this age? Noo!

“Now I know why people called you drama queen. Come here, I teach you how to throw”

“Oh.. ok”

“First, aim. Then use your strength of your arm. Concentration is a must. Like this “ Whoop! Wah, he’s seriously amazing, just a nice shot from him. “Now, you try”

“Me? ….. okay”

“Don’t forget to throw away what have been worrying you just now. Just concentrate on the ring. Ok, 1, 2 ,3!”

Whoop! Is it real? This ugl…I mean pretty ball just going through the ring?

“See, it’s not that diffi….”

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I SCORE GOAL!! YEAHHH!!!!”

Wait wait wait. Did I just, hug him. What happened to you IM YOONA?!!

“Erk… I’m sorry, I don’t really mean to hug you. I’m just too happy, but seriously, did I just score? Oh my god, my dad will seriously proud of me. Oh my goddddd!!!!”

“ Yeah, yeah, whatever.” And he just stands there, smiling at my dumbness. I think he’s proud of himself that he can make me score, whatever.

“Thank you so much, Park Yoochun shii….”

“…Micky”

“Micky shii…”

“Don’t shii me, just Mikcy”

“Whatever, thanks. I’m glad I met you today. You’re ….ah, what I just want to say. You rock dude” And with that I just left him laughing at his own.

La la la, I’m so happy now. I don’t know why, but that goal seriously makes the confident Im Yoona back. Bad character, just easy. I think I can make it with no regret afterward. La la la, ops, they’re practicing the kissing part.

“Yah, Kim Jaejoong. Don’t you dare to kiss me for real, just fake it” Haha, that Jessica, doesn’t  tired to keep fighting with Hero.

“Eushh, are you dumb? Seriously, are you really thought that I’m going to kiss you for reallllllllll? I mean, come on… I’m not that stupid to dirt my mouth.” Erk…. That Hero, you shouldn’t say that to a girl. Ahh, these two. Seriously, a war might happen.

“Rest time~!!!” Thanks God. That Yuri is seriously smart to rest for this moment. If we continue, seriously, I don’t really want to imagine the situation.

“So, you’re back” Aha, she’s still in her bad mood, after fighting with Hero.

“Yeah, oh Sica-ah. Don’t you think a basketball player cool?” Ah, what am I thinking?

“Like that one?” She pointed at the hall main door and yeah, there stand Park Yoochun, I mean Micky. And he waved at me. And i…… waved back. For some reason, my heart is blooming like I’m really happy that he came.

End of Yoona’s Point of View

 

Inside Micky’s heart, there is also something that makes him walk all the way from the gym and follows the girl he just met. ‘I think I like this girl.’

 

---

Jessica who just enters her bedroom, immediately switch on her computer and go to change her clothes.

When she came back, there is still no one online. Suddenly, cold_guy name just appear online and that make Jessica really glad.

Ice_princess : Hey, you’re late. I though you’ll be early since I came back late from school.

Cold_guy : Miss me already? ><

Ice_princess : Nope, just … whatever..

Cold_guy : So, how’s your Valentine?

Ice_princess : Not so cool…

Cold_guy : Why? Your date ran away? Haha

Ice_princess : Haha, I’m not that bad. Well, I’m quite pretty,y’know. HAHA, joking.

Cold_guy : I know.

Ice_princess : What do u know? The one that I’m pretty or the joking one? haha

Cold_guy : Of course the joking one, silly. I never met you. Plus, people who are pretty never tell people that they’re pretty.

Ice_princess : So, I’m ugly then

Cold_guy : Now u admit it? Thanks GOD!

Ice_princess : Yahhh!!!

Cold_guy : Haha, so how was it?

Ice_princess : What?

Cold_guy : Your Valentine, my dear.

Ice_princess : . You know what, I’m stuck with him in a music room at our school. That’s how God pay me after I helped a jerk.

Cold_guy : Him? Jaejoong?

Ice_princess : Who else?

Cold_guy : Haha, so how do u feel?

Ice_princess : What did u mean by that? Of course I feel thankful!

Cold_guy : Ha? For being with him?

Ice_princess : Nahhh. He shares some chocolate with me, the one that he got from his ‘chaser’. Haha, So how was yours?

Cold_guy : Best ever~

Ice_princess : Wahhhh ^^.. I wish I can have the ‘best ever’ Valentines’ Day like you too. Maybe in the future.

Cold_guy : Don’t you think you already have one, yesterday?

Ice_princess : What? Nahh. It’s the worst. But if it’s happened a long time ago, maybe yes.

Cold_guy : What do u mean?

Ice_princess : Oh, so I never told you? Ah, before he done that to me, you know, something that I cant even think a person can did that, that embarrass me before …

Cold_guy : yeah, u told me that.

Ice_princess : Well, before that thing happened, I like him, a lotttttttttttttt!!!! That’s hurt right, I mean, I’m okay if someon I don’t really care did that thing to me. But it’s him, the one I trust the most, the one I thought was my bestfriend, the one I like the most, and may be love, I don’t know. But it just hurt. Ah, don’t make me remind that stupid feeling that I felt for him. Plus, I’m okay now. The more I think about that, the more I hate him.

Ice_princess : Err….hello, are you still there?

Ice_princess : . . . . . .

Cold_guy : Oh, sorry. I have something to do. See you later.

Ice_princess : Oh, ok. Bye then.

 

‘I like him, a lotttttttttttttt!!!!’

‘But it’s him, the one I trust the most, the one I thought was my bestfriend, the one I like the most, and may be love, I don’t know. But it just hurt.’

‘The more I think about that, the more I hate him.’

Jaejoong can’t stop thinking about all Jessica’s word. ‘Why is this happened to us?’

 

-------