CHAPTER 14 : A new friend.

Love School

 

PART 1

 

“Jessica, FASTER!!” Sohee shouted as her hands are at her waist. She walk madly in the classroom just to see a panic Jessica quickly packing her belongings into her bag.

“Yah, I only have two hands. Don’t you forget to learn how to wait?” without looking at her mad friend, she continues packing.

“Are you ready, Sunye?” Suddenly a manly voice appeared and all of the eyes there fixed on a shy Youngbae behind Sohee.

“Oh, unnie. So you’re going back with him now? Ah, no wonder Changmin said he’ll walk Seohyun home,” Sohee asked Sunye who just smile shyly.

Jessica who is also concentrate on Younbae realizes something, “Why did you call her unnie, but not me?” she pointed at Sunye, then herself. “Yah, I’m older than you too.”

“Because you’re too childish.” Now all eyes are on a guy next to Jessica, which is obviously named Kim Jaejoong. ‘Not again,’ taugh GD who is already widen his eyes. After a second, as Jessica’s eyes is still on Jaejoong, the others’ are already look at her, waiting for another bomb to explode. But all of them look disappointed yet relieve that Jessica just widen her eyes, and continue searching for her lost eraser.

“WOAH!!”Sohee shouted while her hand currently close and Younbae just randomly jump a little, looking at the floor, afraid that there might be a bug that makes Sohee shouted.

“What happened? Are you okay my dear?” GD pushed Sunye a little just to stand beside Sunye which result everyone to cringe for his ever-protected behavior.

“She’s not fighting back,” with her cheerful smile, Sohee looks like she found gold.

“What?” with his slow minded, GD looks completely confuse.

Sohee points at Jessica who is also confuse with Sohee’s shouting, “This Jessica…” then her other hand pointed at Jaejoong, “…She’s not fighting this Jaejoong oppa back. You know, if Jaejoong oppa said something bad to her, she usually.. no I mean DEFINITELY fight back. But today…”

Before she can finish her words, suddenly a loud sound echoed as Jessica just smack her bag on her desk. Everyone there is shocked thinking, ‘Ah, she’ll fight Jaejoong or mad at Sohee for teasing her.’

As Jessica eyes fired up, she madly whispered, “You call him Jaejoong oppa? DID YOU JUST CALL HIM OPPA? And you refuse to call me unnie, BUT YOU CALL HIM OPPA??!”

And just like that, everyone face look more confuse like ‘Ha?’, not believing in what they just witnessed.

Jaejoong finally let out his small laugh, thinking a girl next to him is just too weird. As the result, he got a killer glare from her that make him look away.

“Jealous much?” Sohee just smirk, continues to tease Jessica.

“Come to think about it, Sohee is somehow right. Something does smell fishy here.” Before Jessica could reply Sohee, Sunye cut them as she already put on her bag onto her back. “Did we miss something, Jae?”

And Jaejoong just shrug as his answer and smiles. Somehow, his heart feels at ease as Jessica finally go easy on him.

“Not again, guys. I’m just not in the mood to fight. That’s all.” Jessica tried to explain as she already zipped her bag.

But unfortunately, Sohee just ignores her and face Jaejoong, “Did you do something to her? OMG, you gave her that Daniel Henney poster, don’t you?”

“WHAT? You have Daniel Hanney’s poster? Where?” Jessica suddenly shouted on Jaejoong as her eyes glitters.

Jaejoong who is currently confused just let out an awkward smile, ‘Where the hell am I now. Why are these girls so weird? What poster?’

Sohee just naughtily smiles at Jessica, and that moment, Jessica just realize that she was fooled by her own bestfriend.

“You seriously want to die, don’t you?” Jessica let out her deep voice while dragging a smile Sohee out of the classroom.

“Sohee ah!! What about me?!!” GD shouted, try to get attention from his beloved. But just after he finished whinning, Seungri appeared in front of the class.

“GD hyung! Lets go home together!” Seungri shouted excitedly, not knowing what he will face in the future as GD looks really mad at him.

Sohee who just witness everything just grin, ‘Such a bad timing, Seungri’. She then walked out with Jessica and suddenly Sunmi shouted at them.

“Sica, Sohee. Wait for me.”

Jessica and Sohee instantly look at Sunmi who is running toward them. The, they face each other, confused since Sunmi usually walk home with Taeyeon and Kangin. “Why?” asked Sohee.

“I need a help,” Sunmi straightly answered as she wears her aegyo face and the other two just nodded their head hard, meaning that she can tell them now since they’re willing to help.

“Err…”

“What?” Jessica is just not the patient type.

“Erm, you know. Er, how should I tell Taeyeon and Kangin about Seungri?” Sunmi finally express her trouble.

“You’re not telling them yet?” asked Sohee, surprisingly. Sunmi just put her sad face on and Sohee immediately understand it.

“Erm, that’s not the problem. I mean we can help you then,” Jessica patted Sunmi’s back to make her feel better.

“How?” asked Sunmi.

“Let me think… HA! How about telling them tomorrow? Erm, we can just give them a bribe just in case they’re going to get angry or something,” excitedly clapping her hand, Jessica just gives out her opinion.

Sohee who just following them at the back just smirk, ‘That was a total childish idea I ever heard. That wont work at all.’

Sohee just open to protest but was shocked with Sunmi’s reaction.

“OMG Sica. You’re a total genius. How can you come out with a brilliant idea like this. Lets go shopping with me. I think I want to by Taeyeon a dolphin keychain or anything related to dolphin. She loves that,” Sunmi jumped excitedly and hug Jessica who is now agree to go with Sunmi. Sohee just shake her head, patheticly look at her two cheerful friends, thinking ‘Which planet are they from?’

After arriving at the shopping street, Jessica and Sunmi just passionately searching for anything related to dolphin for Taeyeon. While for Kangin, they just think any food will satisfied him. Sohee who just follows them from the back look really bored. So she just look around to watch people, because it’s far better than watching Jessica and Sunmi fighting about which dolphin looks better. But suddenly her eyes fixed on that one direction. ‘Is it…?’

She instantly tapped Jessica’s shoulder and point at that one direction, a Chinese food restaurant. “Is it Tiffany from 3-B?”

“Where where where?” Jessica excitedly asked. Although she hates anything related to Tiffany, but Tiffany on the uptown street, isn’t it new?

“There. She just enters that Chinese food restaurant.” Sohee still point at that direction.

“Yah, I think you might be mistaken. Tiffany? Here? Never. You know how rich her dad is. He’s the CEO of the Hwang Group, so there is no way she eats at a small restaurant like that,” Sunmi interrupt as she is still holding the keychains.

But right after Sunmi finished her sentence, the familiar figure walks out from the restaurant holding a food case, put it on the bike, start the engine and go, leaving the three of them speechless.

“It is Tiffany, indeed.” Finally, Sunmi breaks the silent.

Sohee then walked toward the restaurant, followed by Jessica. Sunmi the put back all the keychains and follows them too. “Yah, where are you going?”

But before Sohee enters the restaurant, Jessica grabs her hand. “Are you crazy? What are you doing?”

“I’m not crazy, but I’m curious.” Then Sohee enters the restaurant with a poker face. She then walked toward a girl at the counter with a straight face, which make the girl feels uncomfortable. “Hi, is Tiffany here?”

And the girl gives her a confused look which makes her respond, “Well, we’re her friends from school.”

“Ah, you just miss her by a minute. She just go out to deliver the food. She’ll be back soon, so you can wait here if you’re willing to,” finally the girl smile brightly after knowing the fact that they’re Tiffany’s ‘friend’.

Jessica is ready to bow to the waitress and wanting to say thank you and go away from the restaurant but Sohee insist to stayand continue the conversation, “Well, can I ask you something?”

The bright girl happily replies, “Of course.”

“Do you know how long she has been working here?” asked Sohee bluntly.

“Oh, it is almost a year already if I’m not mistaken. You know how hardworking she is right. She even has a part-time job at the store opposite after she finishes here.”

“What?” Now, Jessica looks like she is interested in this more than Sohee.

“Well, you know after her dad went bankrupt and all. She’s willing to pay for her school by herself,” the girl let out a sigh and continue, “how I wish I am rich. So I can help her. She is such a strong girl.”

“Very strong indeed,” Sunmi interrupted after being a listener.

“Oh by the way, thank you. But we need to go now since we have some stuff to do. But please don’t tell her that we come here. Since we kind of have some surprise plan for her,” Jessica grabs both Sunmi and Sohee hands, bow and go out from the restaurant.

The three of them are walking without a destination and kept silent for a while already. They’re still shocked about what they just know and keep thinking about it.

“It was shocking,” and it was Jessica who break the silent.

 Sunmi and Sohee just nodded, agree with her.

“Oh, what about Taeyeon’s dolphin?” Sohee stop walking and stared at the two girls beside her.

“I have no mood for that,” Sunmi sighs.

“Me too,” said Jessica who is now continue walking.

For whatever reason it is, Sohee just feels relieved. ‘Thanks God for making them forget about that stupid plan.’

----------------------

KRING!!

As the bell rings, most of the students in 3-A class are already getting ready to go to the cafeteria for their lunch break. Jessica eyes are sticking to the cute Hongki who is laughing happily with Jaejin and on their way to go outside.

‘Ah, such a perfect creature.’ Her lips smile creepily that makes Sohee, who is just enter the classroom smack her head.

“Ouch. What are…”

“Are you forgetting something, Miss Jung?” Sohee gave her a scary grin with a scary voice, try reminding Jessica about something.

“What?”

But Sohee did not reply her with words, instead she widen her eyes so that Jessica remind about what was happening last night.

Well, the eyes worked perfectly for Jessica as she finally snap it from her mind, ‘Ah, discuss about the Tiffany thingy.’

Jessica tapped the reading Sunye who is so into her new novel that was given by her beloved Youngbae, which automatically, GD also turns back to Jessica

“What?”

“We have something to discuss,” Jessica then look at Jaejoong beside her, who is not getting a hint for him to get lost since Jessica kinda need privacy with her friends there.

Sunye who understands Jessica gesture just stands and clap. She needs to come out with an idea to avoid the bomb to explode there. “Well, lets go to the café. I tell the front group, and you tell them okay,” Sunye pointed at Yuri’s desk and Jessica nodded.

Five minutes later, Jessica, Sunye, GD, Sohee, Sunmi, Taeyeon, Kangin, Yuri, Sungmin and Sooyoung already at the café, with their food of course.

Everyone is already on their seats but Sungmin’s eyes cannot go away from Sooyoung’s plate.

“Yah, is that you call ‘A lunch’? Your food is like for 3 persons and you just have that as a lunch? I’m impressed,” Sungmin shake his head, disbelief in what he saw. Although they’re the official dating couple right now, but they still tease each other like they used to be before. Maybe it’s becomes their habit and they’re just comfortable like that.

Yuri who watch from the opposite also feels amaze with Sooyoung, “Sooyoung-ah, are you Kangin?”

“What is wrong with me?” Kangin who is in the far left chuckled as he heard his name being mention, well, as a bad example.

Yuri then points at his plate, and then moves her finger to Sooyoung’s plate. Of course, it is in the same amount, well, if you don’t count Kangin’s extra cream puff.

Sooyoung who seems doesn’t really care just eat her food passionately before realize something, “Well Sica, whats the problem?”

And all eyes are fixed toward Jessica although their mouth is still full of food.

“Well, erm, actually, Sunmi has something to say. Rite, Sunmi?” Jessica smiles and Sunmi just cough.

“What is it Sunmi?” asked Sunye as she hit Sunmi’s back to make she feels better after the cough.

“Er..I..actually, I..”

“Why are you shuttering? Are you dating Seungri?” Taeyeon’s sudden ask makes Jessica, Sohee and Sunmi for sure, widen their eyes. ‘Is she a psycic?’ Jessica’s mind speak.

Taeyeon who noticed Sunmi’s reaction just formed an ‘O’ shape mouth, feeling shock. “OMG, is it true?”

Sunmi just nodded slowly, still shock with Taeyeon’s accurate guess.

“Woah Taeyeon, you’re scary. Are you, by any chance having this little magic thing in you? OMG, did you receive any letter from Hogwarts recently?” GD who is next to Taeyeon just move away a little from her, act like he was really scared.

“I think I need to check it too since recently, I just become a genius,” Taeyeon nodded and continue eating.

Sunmi who just watched the others’ reaction just slowly asked, “You guys are not mad?”

“Why should we?” Kangin asked as her head and focus is still on his meal.

“Since I kept it as secret, from you guys…? No?” Sunmi asked, still expect them to get mad.

“Hell no! Why should we get mad over something like this?” Taeyeon just look like it’s not ever surprise her. And she’s completely okay with it.

“So you don’t need a dolphin over this?” asked Sunmi wrinkly.

“What?” asked Taeyeon since she didn’t get what she means.

Jessica who is currently nervous as Sunmi gave her a deep glare just pretends that she knows nothing while Sohee just laughed.

“Er, actually, there’s one more thing,” Jessica tries to change the topic as soon as possible.

“What?” asked Sungmin.

But before Jessica can open , she saw Tiffany who is walking toward their table with bread in her hand. Then, she knocked their table, seeking for the attention of the 10 kids.

“People, did you see my Jaejoong oppa?” Tiffany asked arrogantly and she gave the y face as usual.

“We’re not his mother. Go find it yourself,” Taeyeon’s smirk as she feels annoy with her.

“Well, just asking.” Then, Tiffany left with her confident walk.

“Woah, just look at her face right. It just call for a slap,” Sooyoung, who is just comeback from her foodland grin madly.

“Just forget about her. Oh, Sica-ah. Just continue your story,” Yuri tried to calm the situation down.

“Er, I forgot it already. Hehe,” Jessica scratches her head, like a stupid. Sunmi and Sohee look straight to Jessica’s eyes, knowing that she will never forget about that. But when Jessica just gives a secret nod as a response, both of them immediately know that she got her reason.

“As I thought, forever a goldfish’s brain,” Sunye smiles and sigh.

“Yah!!”

And they continuely fighting about everything, well it becomes their routine already. But none of them knows that something is really bothering Jessica in her head.‘Why is she being like this? Why did she act all y when she’s a total opposite? Since she wanted it to be a secret, so I don’t think I should share it with others? But why?’

---------------------

 

 

PART 2:

 

Jessica just runs as hard as she can to her house after sending Sohee home. All she thinks is about the plan she made by herself and will surely commited to it.

“I’m home!” She shouted as she enters her house and quickly climbs the stairs just to go to her room, change her clothes and ready to go out again. After a last look at the mirror and satisfied with it, she then continues her running down the stairs and go toward the door.

“Yah, where are you going?” shouted Mrs. Jung from the kitchen to her rushing daughter.

“Meeting my friend!!” after finished tying her shoe lace, she shouted back as her feet keep running.

After a while, she is now in front of the the small Chinese food restaurant that have a sign write “Xing”. Althou she still cannot catch her breath generally,  her eyes are so busy monitoring the restaurant.

‘Am I going to distract her privacy?’ With a mix of thought in her head, she steps back a little. ‘But, I cannot just sit and watch it.’

Before she could step towards, she saw Tiffany who is handling two food delivery boxes and running toward her motorbike. Seeing it, Jessica reflexly hides behing a big vase nearby, and continues stalking.

Unfortunately for Tiffany, she didn’t notice that a big hard rock laying on the ground and accidently kick it. While losing her balance, she pushed the two boxes on her hands toward the motorbike that is just in front of her. Being unlucky again, the motorbike seems to lose its balance too and look like it will fall anytime soon. But someone is finally there to hold the motorbike from falling. Tiffany let out a big sigh as she feels very relieved and look up to say thank you, but now all her voice was stuck in after seeing that face.

“Jessica,” at last, that is the first word comes from Tiffany just to break the awkward five seconds silent between the two.

“Phew, thanks God you start speaking since you bike here is really heavy,” Jessica then put the bike in its position and massage her hand.

“What are you doing here?” Tiffany doesn’t even buy Jessica’s friendliness and look straight at her eyes.

“Shopping, of course,” Jessica smiles, awkwardly.

“But you didn’t buy anything….”

“…yet. Well, I just arrived. So, do you work here? Wah, it must be pretty cool to do part-time like this. I always wish I can do one too,” Jessica cut Tiffany’s sentence and try to be friendly.

Tiffany just keep silent, doesn’t really know how to respond. Denying it must be the worst choice since the food boxes that she holds was pretty big and obvious.

“Huh. Doing part-time, for a kid like you, must be a big joke I guess,” Tiffany smirks.

“But…” Jessica is finally speechless while thinking hard how to approach a girl in front of her.

“Wow, after smelling the food here, I just feel really hungry. Lets eat toget…”

“Stop it!” Tiffany suddenly shouted and that makes Jessica taken aback.

“Sorry, I just…”

“Just go away!” again, Jessica seems a little surprise with Tiffany’s reaction.

“Fany-ah,”

“Stop acting like you’re my friend. Huh, you must be laughing at me now, rite? Go to your stupid friends and tell everyone about this. About me being poor and looking like this!” Tiffany looks like she is really mad with her hand shaken, controlling her temper.

“It’s not…”

“Just go away!” Tiffany pushed Jessica who is now step back, trying to balance herself. Tiffany quickly rides her motorbike and go to deliver the food, leaving Jessica in awe. ‘This is not good. Fighting Jessica, you need to do this.’

 

Jessica then looks around, and finally smiles when she sees a bench near the restaurant. She sits there, waiting for Tiffany to come back. After 20 minutes, Jessica saw a pink motorbike approach the restaurant. She immediately stands up and smiles at Tiffany, who is just ignore her and quickly walk into the restaurant. Jessica then let out a sigh, but a thing like this will never make her giving up her intention.  She waited there until Tiffany end her job at the restaurant, and move to the opposite stores for her second part-time job. Now, she can see Tiffany from the outside since the stores is covered with glasses. Seeing Tiffany make she thinks about someone, Kim Jaejoong.

‘Do you like him that much?’  

Now, she feels really guilty to eat the chocolate that she gave him last Valentines’ Day. ‘You must buy that chocolate from what you earned here, right?’

Now, thinking about the chocolate, her mind now moves to another target, Kim Jaejoong. The memories they’re together, the moment when they stalked Seungri and Sunmi, the musical theater, the fights, the laugh, all about that guy make her heart suddenly pounds. ‘How can I settle the cold_guy matter? When will you tell me the truth?’

Suddenly, she realizes something. She then opens the little bag and search for something. She takes out a piece of puzzle that she got this morning, “If this is you too, I believe you have a lot to explain.”

Jessica then shakes her head, try to forget everything on her mind and try to concentrate on Tiffany. She puts back the puzzle thingy and look at Tiffany, who is currenly at the store’s counter.

Finally, Tiffany’s shift is over and she is ready to get home. And of course, being a professional stalker, Jessica follows her.

“Yah, stop follows me!” Tiffany shouted after 5 minutes of walking.

“I cant,” Jessica simply answered.

“Creepy,”

Tiffany then keeps walking until they reached a small building. Tiffany then climbs up the stairs and walk toward a rooftop house.

Jessica just stops there, stunned. This is not the mansion she saw last 2 years when she was invited to Tiffany’s birthday party. It’s not a place Tiffany used to live.

“Why? Feeling disgusted to step on my house? Huh, I thought you’re going to follow me into my room.”

“It’s not like that,”

Tiffany then smirks at Jessica’s answer, “Huh, seeing my life like this, you must be laughing out loud now. Stop pretending like you care, Jessica. Just laugh out loud if you want to.”

“Fany-ah,”

But then Tiffany just walk into her house, bam the poor door, leaving Jessica speechless again.

----

“Sica-ah, teacher is coming,” using his pencil, Jaejoong taps the sleeping Jessica beside him softly.

“5 minutes. Please, just 5 more minutes,” Jessica mumbles a little and continue sleeping.

Jaejoong smiles a little since it is just rare to see Jessica talk to him softly. ‘The teacher is already here and you want me to give you 5 more minutes? Haha.’

Looking at a strict Mrs. Park in front of the class, Jaejoong cannot help but to feel worry about Jessica. ‘I’m pretty sure if she caught you sleeping, you’ll die right away.’

Jaejoong then took out all his book and stack them on the table, and pushed it to his left, toward Jessica.

“Yah, move closer to this so they can cover you from her.” Jaejoong lean his head toward Jessica’s ear and whispered. And the half-awake Jessica just follow his instruction and entering her dreamland again.

One hour has already passed and Jessica is still in her dreamland. Jaejoong looks at her and grin, “This is what you called 5 minutes?”

Sunye then turn back to see her sleeping friend, “She’s not waking up yet?”

Jaejoong then shakes her head as a response.

“Whats wrong with her? It’s already been a week since she’s like this. Eager to go home early, sleeping all days and looking tired. You know what, now I rarely see my Sohee here since she’s the one who go to 2-A to pick Sohee. It’s pretty weird since you know how much she hated the atmosphere at 2-A, rite?” GD then joined them since he also feels weird about Jessica.

“Did you ask Sohee about his?” asked Sunye.

“Well, I already asked but look like she wont tell me about this,” sighs GD.

“How about you?” Sunye then directs her question to Jaejoong.

“Obviously not. Why should she,” Jaejoong just let out his small laugh, not believing what Sunye just asked.

Then Sunye just moves her fingers like she’s typing something on air, meaning ‘not even the cold_guy?’

Jaejoong who understand her just shakes his head, meaning ‘No.’

“Yah!!!! Did you guys have some sort of secret or something?” Watching them without understand about it, GD looks like a lost kid.

But before Sunye can answer him, GD’s head is already been smack by the half-sleeping Jessica whick make he gous “OUCH!!!”

“Why are you so loud. I said 5 minutes! 5 MORE MINUTES!!” she frowned.

“It’s already been an hour, Jessica. The English period is over now,” Jaejoong interrupts.

“What?! Why don’t you wake me up?” she then immediately wake up, and adjusting her hair and wipe her face.

“Because you’ll never wake even if I wake you up,” answered Jaejoong with a little smirk.

Jessica looks like she’s going to get mad at Jaejoong but deep inside, she was very happy that no one interrupt her sleep. ‘Omg, you’re so understanding Joongie-ah.’

And with that, she smacks her own head, ‘What are you thinking?’. And of course her reaction makes the other three look at her weirdly.

Try to cover it up, she then try to break the awkwardness. “So, what’s next?”

“History,” answered Sunye and Jessica’s jaw suddenly dropped since that subject was like a lullaby to her.

---

Tiffany’s Point of View

“Yah, you friend have been like this for 2 weeks already. Why don’t you invite her in?” Sulli, my friend at this restaurant just don’t know how to stop worrying about that creepy kid.

“Let her be,” and correction, she’s not even my friend! She must be really enjoyed to see me like this.

“But Fany-ah, it is so cold outside.”

This Sulli look really worried and that annoys me of course. In this whole 2 weeks, all she talked is about ‘your friend’, ‘that friend’ or‘omo is she okay?’ Well, it is not my fault at all that she became stupid like that. But seriously, is she bored or something? Or maybe homeless? Nah, she still wears nice clothes and also eating well at school.  But she does look gloomy nowadays. Is it because of me? Then… NO FANY NO!! It’s not your fault at all. It’s her decision to wait outside like that. Just hold a little bit more. She’ll leave soon as she become bored. But, seriously, what is she thinking? Huh, that kid. I seriously don’t understand her at all.

“Yah, why are you smiling?” Sulli’s voice just make me come back into the real world.

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“Whatever.”

Then suddenly a shouting voice come from the counter that make both of us a little surprise.

 “Fany-AH!! Can you go to deliver this?!” Jungmo, an owner of the restaurant shouted. Well, I kinda don’t like him since he’s a bit bossy and stingy. All he did was sitting at the counter, counting his money, and order people to do things for him. Well, I cannot blame him since he is the owner, but can he be friendlier? No wonder he’s still single. I bet no woman will be able to handle him.

“Okay,” I watched the address, ah, Han River again. Must be a dating couple then. Auw, how I wish oneday I can date like that with Jaejoong. That must be so sweet. But I heard he likes that crazy girl outside here, EH? Where is she now? The bench is empty. Oh my God, What if something bad happened to her? Where the hell are you Jessica? I’m not in the mood to play hide-and-seek with you. Left, not here. Right, not here too? Where are you?!!!

“Searching for me?”

I startled a little just to see that pink shirt girl just behind of me, holding a cup of coffee. Auw, what a nice shirt, and my favourite colour.

“Well, I bought this since it is so cold today,” she smiles and shows me her coffee. This kid is a freak.  But then, I got caught searching for her. It is so embaraasing and please face, don’t you dare turn red in front of her. Should I just go now? Yes you should Tiffany, faster and go deliver the food.

After delivering, I just come back to the restaurant just to see that freak girl smiling at me. Damn, I still feel embarrassed about that. Ah, wait. It’s about time for my shift at the stores. I should just go now since my job here is over.

“Bye, Sulli! Jungmo oppa, I go first,” I shouted and take my bag from the locker, then move onto the opposite stores.

“Ah, Fany-ah. You’re here,”Shinyoung unnie greeted me as her shift is finally over.

“Sorry unnie because I’m late. Well, I just come back from delivery.”

“Well, I saw that,” Shinyoung just just smiles and take her bag. “Well, take care.”

And I waved back to her as she waved at me. Huh, this is an easier job to do since I don’t need to do a delivery, and well, there are not as many customers as that restaurant too. And of course, I need to use this precious moment to do all my homeworks so that I can sleep early tonight. Eh, talking about homework, does that freak girl doesn’t have any homework to do? And if she does it at night, it must be impossible since I finished my work at 11p.m, and it must be really tiring to stay up. Howw many hours did she sleep for this two weeks? AHHH No Fany. Stop it. Why are you being so concern about her. She’s not even your friend. She’s nothing to you.

WAIT! Who are that 5 guys, talking with her? Are they her friends? But she looks like she scared, so it is impossible that the guys are her friends. Come on, Jessica. Don’t be so weak. Protect youself.

Huh, look like she cant.

Damn, why am I running toward her right now?

“What happened here?!” I shouted as I stand beside Jessica.

And the black shirt guy just laughed, “Aha, We have a bonus here. Two pretty ladies.”

I take my breath hard, just to shout, “HELP!!!! HELP!!! POLICE RITE THERE, HELPPP!!!!!”

And the white shirt guy look a bit panic, “YAH!!” And all of them are running away after they looks around just to see people are staring at them.

Suddenly, I don’t know what happened but it looks like Jessica’s knee became weak as she kneels down on the ground.

“Yah, are you okay?”

But as I expected, I got no response from her since she is still in her shock.

“Yah, don’t you even know how to scream? This is a public street where there are a lot of people that can help you, idiot.”

“No, I don’t!!”

Then the awkward silent strike us as both of us don’t really know what to say anymore.

“Come on, you must be very shock. And I cannot left the stores any longer,” well, w hat do you expect? I have no choice but to take her with me to the stores.

“Take this. Wait for 15 more minutes so that we can go home together.” I gave her a mineral water as she just takes it like a kid, and nodded. Why did I invite her, I don’t really know the reason.

“Why did you help me?” she asked, looking straight at my eyes.

“Because you’re helpless. Plus, I don’t want to be the reason for something like that to happen. You know, you have a bunch of scary friends. And I might die if I …”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

Wow, this is seriously ver awkward. I don’t even know what to say. Where is the bubbly Tiffany? I need you here, like seriously.

“I..”

“Seriously speaking, Jessica. Why are you doing this? Don’t you have anything to do?” Finally, I speak my mind out.

“I am…. Actually a very busy person,”

“Huh?” What kind of respond is that?

“But I think I need to be there with you here. Help you or something.”

“Why?”

“Because I ate your chocolate.”

“Pardon?” Chocolate, what chocolate?

“Nevermind. It is just…” she looks like she want to cover something.

 “OMG! That Valentines chocolate that I gave Jae? Really?” Wow, he gave you that?

“Erk. Well, it is not my fault. We were stuck, then we were hungry and that is the only food we have.” Haha, now her face look really guilty. Well, it is funny to watch, should I more? Yes, I should just give her a killer glare and look mad.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

“HAHAHA,” seriously, I cannot control this anymore. It’s too funny.

“Are you become mad already? Whay are you laughing?”

“Well, at least he didn’t throw it away. I’m glad that he ate it. I expect him to throw it away or something,” for real. I am really glad about it.

 “Then why did you gave him that?” now she looks straight at me with a confuse face. “You’re weird.”

Oh my, look who’s the one talking right here.

But suddenly, a male voice interrupts us as he entered the stores with his helmet.

“Oh, you bring your friend today,”  Sooman who has his shift after me just came, meaning that I can freely go home now.

“Oh Sooman oppa. You’re here. Well this is Jessica,” I just briefly introduced them.

“Oh, hi Jessica. Eh, you look familiar,” he replied.

Well, of course she looks familiar. She’s been in front of the stores for about 2 weeks already.

“Come on Jessica. We need to go now since it’s already late. Bye oppa,”

“Bye. Take care girls.”

And now, both of us are walking silently, still feeling awkward with each other.

“Jessica,” I need to break the silent here.

“Erm.”

“Besides you, who else know about me being pathetic like this?”

Jessica then just look at me and her eyes looks so sincere.

“No one knows about you being pathetic.” Auw, such a relief for me to know that. “But, if the question is if anyone knows about you being a very great and hardworking girl, I must say, three people, including me. Sunmi and Sohee saw you too.”

Stunned by her response, I just look at her, who is currently smiling at me. And again, both of us just keep walking with no words since I believe the awkwardness start to disappear as the winds blow onto us.

“Why wont you guy laugh at me, like my cousins and all.”

“Because you’re ti’FFANY’, not ti’FUNNY’.”

And the silent strikes again as I just stared at her with a what-is-that expression wanting her to explain.

“Is it lame?” she weirdly smiles and look like she a little embarrassed with that.

“Very lame, indeed. Where did you learn that kind of joke?”

“GD.”

“Aah.. Now I can see why,” And finally both of us laughed, thinking about that lame joke really suit GD well.

“Fany-ah…”

“Erm..”

“If you need anyone to talk with, just call me,”

“Eh?”

“I already save my number in you phone when we were at the store,” she smiled. She isn’t just freak, she is a ninja too?

“Woah, you’re really something.”

“Haha, whatever. But then, if you need a friend, just think about me first, okay?”

She cannot stop smiling and it is really sweet for her to do this. Even my cheerleader friends never support me like this. They just befriend of me for the reputation.

“Ah, we’re here.” We stopped walking as we arrived at her house. “Ah, before I forgot. Although you can be my friend, but I will never give Jae to you okay? He is still mine.”

“Haha. Okay, good night Tiffany. Take care.”

“Good night.”

As I walked away for only five steps, I heard her voice again. “Tiffany!”

“What?” I turn to her just to see her, still in the same spot where I leave her.

“About Jaejoong. If you said that earlier this year, I will completely don’t mind at all. You can have him all you want. But now, I don’t think I can lose him to anyone else. My feeling now is just too strong to ignore. Not even you, my friend. So, I’ll fight for him too.” Jessica smiles as her eye sparkling.

This girl is really something. And I just smiled back, “Alright. Let the best girl win.”

And she just waved at me cheerfully and enter the house. Huh, Jessica, with you saying that, so my last hope is gone. Since I thought you don’t have a feeling for him, I believe that I still got the chance. But then, I believe that you already win, even before you start fighting.

End of Tiffany's POV

-----

 

 

hi guys..

sorry for the late update..and hope you like it..

sorry if i lacks so much, but i did try my best..

thank you for reading.