CHAPTER 15 : Should I? (update with part 2)

Love School

PART 1

 


Jessica’s POV

Ah, so tired. Thanks God that I have no homework today, so, oh bed, why are you look so charming tonight. But let me take a shower first, okay?



Here I come, bed.

Auw, the feeling is just great today. Now, Tiffany dot open up to me. Yeah, I know you can do it, Sica. You’re a Jessica Jung after all. But, ah.. What did I say about Jaejoong just now? Are you stupid, Jessica? It is so embarrassing. Fighting for a guy? Really? It is just not my style!!!

Suddenly, I look at the computer in my room. It is like calling me to switch him on since I already isolate him for a long time. Plus, it’s been a long time already for me to chat with him. Without conscious, I logged in into YM and looking at my friend list. Auw, he’s not on.

Just before I click ‘Sign Out’, suddenly a tab popped up at the bottom right screen, reading ‘cold_guy is online’. Out of the blue, I felt nervous. What is this? Why am I being nervous? He’s just one of you classmate Jessica, not you mom!

cold_guy : hey, long time no see.

Act normal, Jessica. Act normal!

ice_princess: hey.

cold_guy : why are you still up at this hour?

ice_princess: got stuff to do….

ice_princess: and think.

cold_guy : lol, since when did you start thinking?


What?! Calm down, Jessica. As if you don’t know him.

ice_princess: I don’t know. Maybe since I have a brain?

cold_guy : lol. Why so mad? Chill out Jessi.


No, I’m not mad. I am just nervous talking to you. Should I tell you that I know about who you are? Or should I pretend that I don’t know, so that we can talk like we’re close forever? But I think I will be happier if I chat with you, as Kim Jaejoong, not as some stranger.

cold_guy : sica, are you there?

cold_guy : I’m sorry if I made u mad.

ice_princess: no, it’s okay. I’m not mad

ice_princess: but hey. Can you tell me who you really are?

cold_guy : haha, what with this unexpectedly question?

ice_princess: really, I want to know who you really are. I really really really want you to tell me.

cold_guy : I told you before. My name is Hero.

ice_princess: stop kidding. I know that already. But who you really are? Your full name or something? Just tell me already.

cold_guy : haha. Whats wrong with you? I already told you who I am. Hero, remember?


The answer is so frustrated. I don’t know why, but I kind of feel sensitive right now. This is just so frustrating.

ice_princess: So you want It to be like this, don’t you?

cold_guy : be what?

ice_princess: stop pretending, kim jaejoong. I already know about who you really are since last month when I saw your id on youngbae’s laptop. And trust me, I still cannot believe my own eyes. I waited for you to tell me the truth, by yourself. But no! you’re not even trying to tell me. I just hope just once, for at least ONCE, you stop being fake to me. Now, you just remind me of how you were faking to be my friend years ago, and stabbed me on my back. You never change, jaejoong. NEVER! I’m so stupid to believe that we still can be friends like the old days. All you know is just making fun out of me. STUPID!


I cannot handle this anymore. The screen look so blurred now since my tears keep flowing. You just ruined my happy mood, Jae. I shouldn’t online from the beginning.

cold_guy : I’m sorry, Sica. I can explain.

cold_guy : Sica, answer me. I’m so sorry.

cold_guy : Sica-sh, don’t be like this. Let me explain, okay?


Offline. That’s the perfect decision now.

As I switch off the computer, my pillow now feels a bit wet because of my tears. How can he did this to me. Does he always sees me as a stupid? Making fun of my feeling , I don’t remember for how many times already.

BEEP!

‘1 new message’


Although I have not in the mood to read it, but it’s maybe from Tiffany since I gave her my number. So, reading it maybe can make me happy. But, no. It’s from him.

‘I’m sorry Jessica. I really am. I know this message is not enough to make you forgive me. Well, I shouldn’t lie from the very beginning. But the moment I got you reply, saying hi back to me..’

-This message is deleted-


Before I could finish reading his message, my finger just immediately deletes it. It is because I don’t want to hear any excuses from him. It’s very common to people who lies to come back with excuse. And I don’t want to hear it. All the good feeling about him, is about to go away from my heart. I know it wont easily go, but at least, for now, I just hope it goes away like a wind.

End of Jessica’s POV

-----

As the teacher goes out of the class, all the students are already close their books to enjoy their recess hour. Sunmi who is at the front of the class just turn her chair backward to face Taeyeon and Kangin who sit behind her.

“Taeyeon-ah, don’t you think that our class is so different lately?” Watching around the whole class, the atmosphere do feels different.

“Yeah, it feels like something missing,” Taeyeon nodded hardly, assure that she is also agrees with her.

Sooyoung, Sungmin and Yuri then join them, dragging their own chairs, forming a group of six.

Hearing it, Yuri then asked “What’s missing?”

“I don’t know. But it feels different,” reply Sunmi as she still looks like she’s thinking.

Suddenly, Kanging clapped his hand once with his bright eyes, “Ha! Maybe because now, we rarely hear Sica and Jae fighting anymore,” which made the other go “Oh, rite!”

“Did the war ends already? Did they make up with each other already?” Sungmin suddenly look excited.

But then, GD comes interrupt and sit on Hongki’s chair, which is next to Sunmi.

“Huh, as you wish. How can they fight? Now, they’re not even talking with each other. Correction, not even looking at each other.”

“Eh? By the way, where are Sunye and Sica?” Taeyeon asked as she saw GD coming alone.

“Toilet,” GD simply answered and continue, “Back to the point, Just when I thought they’re going to get along very well, then BAM!, it’s getting worse and worse.”

“Stop it now. Lets go to the café first guys. I’m getting hungry already.” Kangin then stands up and follow by the others.

“Well, Sungmin and I got some DJ stuffs to do so we’ll not joining you guys for today. But Yuri-ah, report to me later okay? I don’t want to miss anything.” Sooyoung smiles as Sungmin just nodded.

Yuri, acting like she’s in the army, salutes Sooyoung, “Yes, ma’am!”

“Wait for Sica and Sunye first,” GD randomly speaks but as he finished his line, Jessica and Sunye entered the class make all of them walked toward them.

The five of them tried to drag both Jessica and Sunye to the cafe since their stomach now start to make noise.

“Wait guys, You go first. I have something to do,” Jessica stopped and the other 6 look at them.

“Okay, but don’t be late,” Taeyeon smiles and move to the café with the others.

After queing and buying their meals, GD, Sunye, Taeyeon, Kangin, Sunmi and Yuri sit at their usual table and wondering where is Jessica. But then, out of the crowd, they saw Jessica with two other girls, Sohee and Tiffany. The three of them are approaching them with two of them look happy while the other looks nervous.

“What is this, Jessica?” Taeyeon asked confusedly while the others also have their eyes widen, looking very confuse.

“Well, this is Tiffany,” Jessica smiles while pointing at Tiffany.

“We know who she is, but what is this?” Sunye asked since she really don’t know what is in Jessica’s mind now.

Tiffany then whispered to Jessica, “I told you that this is not a good idea.”

“But you cannot live like that forever. Living with two personalities is not so good Tiffany. Well, it is kind of freak,” replied Jessica.

“Explain, Jessica,” interrupted Kangin as his mouth is chewing his food now.

“Well, it’s a long story,” said Jessica.

“Then make it short,” Yuri is eager to know what is actually happened.

“Wait guys. Let us buy our meals first, the she’ll tell you everything,” Sohee who just stands there then interrupted as the others just nodded.

Coming back with food, Sohee, Jessica and Tiffany take their seats. But when Jessica just face up to the others, all eyes are fixed to her which make her startled.Knowing that she can never digest her food smoothly unless she tell them the whole story, Jessica started to tell them what is actually happened. While enjoying their meals, they start to understand little by little and finally nodded.

“Ah, this is so complicated. This morning, I need to remember that lliterature story, now this. I already got headache now. Poor head,” GD massaged her head and look like his head is full.

“Stop overacting GD,” Yuri then knocked his head, make him back into his normal mode.

Sunye who is so into the story finally asked, “Since when did you live like this?”

“Last year,” answered Tiffany shortly and result the others to express their shockness.

“How can you pretend to be so arrogant and … sorry to say, bean pie?” asked Taeyeon.

“Yeah, you’re lucky that Sooyoung is not here. She’s the one that so annoy by your past attitude and I don’t think that she’ll believe this,” expressed Yuri.

“Well, I know. But I need to act that way, so that people don’t know about my low life and also don’t make fun about it,” Tiffany nodded as she explain.

“Who the hell will make fun about it. You should be proud of yourself since you’re so strong and tough to handle this situation. No one will make fun of you,” Kangin now join the conversation.

“Well, maybe them?” Tiffany then point at a group of cheerleaders where she used to be one of them. “See, I just sit here and talk to you guys but they already give me that killing stare.”

“Well, you can just ignore them maybe,” suggested Sohee.

“How can I. They have been my friends for years. That is impossible for you to ignore your friends, not matter how bad they are,” replied Tiffany as her eyes is still on the cheerleaders’ table. Others just nodded, agree with her.

“But then, why are you telling us?” asked Sunmi.

“Well, I told Sica that it is quite a burden to pretend o be someone who is not you. And its feels really really lonely too. So she suggested me to tell you guys because maybe I can feel less burdensome if there are more people in school know about it. So maybe with telling you guys, I don’t feel lonely anymore and I can be my trueself in school too.” Tiffany smiles and then continues, “Plus, Sica said is getting itchy since she always wanted to tell you guys about this, but she cant. So I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable about it because of me.”

Others keep nodding and smiles.

“OMG! Sica-ah, is this also the reason why you don’t talk to Jaejoong lately? Because you’re now Tiffany’s friend?” Yuri suddenly faced Jessica who is currently shocked with the question. Jessica glared at Yuri and then faced Tiffany, wanting to cover up something.

“What? She doesn’t talk to Jae? Sica-ah, I thought you said that you will fight…” but before Tiffany can finished her sentence, like a flash, Jessica put her right hand on Tiffany’s mouth. Tiffany try to move Jessica’s hand but failed.

“Yah Kangin! Hold Sica so that Fany can tell us something,” Taeyeon asked Kangin who sit next to Jessica to help. With his strong power, Kangin held Jessica’s both hand tightly, leaving Tiffany’s mouth free to speak.

“She said…”

“No, Fany. Don’t you dare….”

“She’ll fight for Jaejoong.”

Suddenly the atmosphere change. It feels like there is only their table in that cafeteria. All the noisy crowed aroung them suddenly disappeared and all they can hear is a sound of the wind blow slowly.

“Guys, the recess time is over,” finally Sohee breaks that awkward moment.

“I think we should go back to our class,” said GD.

“Wait. Fany-ah. You should go first before I release this monster,” assured Kangin.

“Oh, rite. Bye guys,” Tiffany who suddenly feels weird about the moment just stand up, ready to go, and walk away.

“I just think you should run, Fany,” suggested Yuri.

“Oh, ok,” Tiffany replied.

“HWANG!” Jessica finally open .

“I also should go. Bye guys.”

Now it’s Sohee’s turn to go and others just replied, “Bye.”

“MI!!” Jessica still in her own mad world. Her eyes looks like it has fire in it.

“Lets go guys,” Sunye the stand up followed by the others.

“YOUNG!!!!!!!” Jessica then shocked the whole café with her scream.

And others are still continue walking to their class, acting like they know nothing and Jessica is not their friend.

------

 

PART 2

 


“319, 319. Where is this apartment? 319. Ah, here you are.” Holding two large food boxes, Tiffany stopped at the white door with a ‘319’ on it. After ringing the bell, she waited for a response. 

“Who is it?” a male voice asked.

“Xing delivery,” she simply answered while waiting for the guy to open the door.

But without she even expect, the guy who open the door look so familiar to her. ‘You must be kidding me.’

“Eh, Tiffany?” The guy asked, also looking shock.

Trying to ignore his question, she reaced the order list in her pocket to confirm the order, “So your oder is 6 chinese noodles with ….”

Before she can finish it, she heard a baby’s crying voice coming from inside the house.

“Ah, just wait for a moment. Erm, come in. You can put them on the table there,” the guy looks like he’s in her bad day and rushing toward the baby’s voice.

Tiffany, who currently looking so blank, just follows his instruction. After putting all the food in the table, she looked around the house just to be surprise with her eye sight. 

‘What is this? I never thought Siwon will have so many siblings.’

Looking at the eight kids in the house, she observed them on by one. 

‘Haha, why did they have a big name tag at their back? So cute. That one is Soyu. Then L.joe, Naeun, Chunji, L, Hoya, Hyorin and the baby that he carried, eh, no tag? How old are they? They look like they’re about 2-7 years old.’ Tiffany just looks around the kids, still looking very confused.

The moment when she still admiring those little kids, Siwon approached her, still holding the baby which make Tiffany startled. “Ah! Er, you ordered six …”

And again, she was cut by a crying sound and also one of the boys, who was tagged as Hoya, is shouting to Siwon. “Hyung! L.Joe keep hitting Chunji. That’s why he cried.”

‘Ah, look like this Hoya kid is like the one who keep report things to the elders. Well, I have someone like him in my class too,’ Tiffany smiles as her mind keep talking to herself.

“Yah! This is my last warning for you two. Stop fighting!” Siwon shouted and as a result, the baby that he holds started crying again.

“Ah, I’m sorry Tiffany. Can you…”

“Do you need my help?” Tiffany asked as Siwon looks really out of place. “Well, you look like you needed one.”

Siwon looks kind of surprise with the answer and finally smiles, “Well…”

Tiffany, who already knows the answer just go straight to L.Joe and Chunji, so that Siwon can comfort the baby. After talking with them for a while, finally L.Joe and Chunji behave themselves and start playing with her.

Siwon who just watched the scene from his place just smiles and continue to comfort the baby.

“Ahjumma!” a girl tagged Soyu then slowly approach Tiffany.

Not believing what she just heard, she faced Soyu, “A..A..Ahjumma?! Did you just called me Ahjumma?!!!!”

Siwon just look at Tiffany’s angry face and laughed silently. He has no intention to stop her from explode at all.

“Yah ahjumma. Are you Siwon oppa’s girlfriend?” Soyu asked, ignoring Tiffany’s angry state.

“What?! No, I just…”

“Then you should stay away from him…” Soyu cuts her and running toward Siwon. She hugged his thigh firmly ang shout, “..because Siwon oppa is mine!” 
Soyu pull off her arrogant face but look so cute. ‘Aw, she’s so cute. Just like a puppy, sp passionate in marking her territories,’ and Tiffany just smiles but after looking at Soyu’s serious face, she goes ,”Nae~” just to make Soyu smiles proudly again.

“Woah~!!! Hyung!! Can we eat this?” L is already at the table and attracted all the others’ attention with his loud voice.

“Go and wash you hand first.” After hearing Siwon’s permission, all of the kids suddenly run to the kitchen and wash their hand. “How many times do I need to say this, STOP RUNNING!!!” But the, all the kids just ignore him.

“Where is the chopstick?” Hyorin asked. Tiffany immediately get up to prepare for the food and calming the kids.

An hour has passed, and Tiffany finally makes the last kid, Naeun sleeps. So as now all the kids are sleeping, the house is finally at peace. 

“So, thank you for today.” Siwon approached Tiffany who unpacks her stuff, ready to go.

“No problem. By the way, which planet are them coming from? Very very hyper,” asked Tiffany, amusingly. 

Siwon slightly laugh at the question and smiles, “Well, since my mom is a housewife, so she volunteers to babysit them for our neighbors. So basically, they’re my neighbors, from Earth.”

“Haha, oh I see. But whats with the name tags. And where is your mom?” asked Tiffany.

“Well, my mom got an emergency call from my uncle just now, so she went to see what happened, leaving me with the kids. And for the name tags, I asked them to label themselves, so I can call them with their names. I still cannot recognize who is who yet since they’re so many of them,” explained Siwon.

“Did you just categorize eight as many? I just being here for an hour and I already can remember who is who. Oh CRAP!! One hour?! What time is it now? I’ll be so dead! I need to go now.” Tiffany now looking so panic as she sit down to wear her shoes.

“Well, thanks for today.”

“No problem. Bye!” She ran as fast as she can to her motorbike, leaving Siwon smiling alone.

“Well, miracle does exist.” He is still smiling and walks into his room. Searching for a lovely green book, open it just to see an old picture of the two kids wearing the Cinderella and Prince Charming clothes, smiling happily.

“You might be forgetting about me, but you’re always in my heart”


#Flashback#
A five years old Siwon just stand at the playground, watching a well build sand castle which he just made by himself. Feeling proud of his achievement, he smiles conceitedly.

Unfortunately, while admiring his owh work, a big fat boy just came and pushes him on the ground while the other three step on his sand castle.
“Hey new kid. You only know how to build this, right? Are you dreaming of being a prince, living in a big castle like this?” the fat b started to laugh and others just followed.

As Siwon watched his sand castle being destroyed, suddenly he heard a girl shouted to the fat boy.

“YAH SHINDONG!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!”

“Ha? Oooooo, we’re sooo scared,” Shindong is faking his expression and end it with a big laugh, well, as usual, the other three followed.
The girl then faces toward a tall guy behind her and shout, “YONG AHJUHSSI! SOMEONE IS BULLYING ME!!” And the guy who supposed to be Yong Ahjuhssi is running towards her. Just in a blink of eyes, Shindong and friend disappeared, leaving Siwon mourning about his destroyed-castle. The girl walks closer to Siwon and tries to comfort him.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yes,” he simply answered.

“You’re that new boy, rite? Well, we’re in the same class. By the way, I’m Tiffany. And you?” Being friendly, she sits next to him.

“Siwon.”

And the girl let out her big smile. The moment Siwon saw that smile make him believe that the angel really exist. 

“Well, Siwon. Do you really want to be a prince?” Overheard what Shindong said just now, Tiffany asked innocently and Siwon still stunned at her smiles, leaving the question with no answer. She finally continues, “Well, it is not impossible, you know. My dad said that it is a good think to have a dream. He also said that everyone can become anyone they want if they keep trying. So, it must be possible for you to become a prince too, one day.”

Again, Tiffany smiles, leaving Siwon in his own world, again.

#End of Flashback

Thinking about the past really make Siwon smiles, thinking ‘Because of you, I already become your prince that day when the class do a play for Cinderella. I believe all my acting skills, is inspired by you, Tiffany.'
---


CHAPTER 6 PREVIEW :

"Are you sure this is his house?"
"I don't know, but..HEY LOOK! There he is, the Kim Heechul."


-----------------------

Sorry for the short update guys. And I just want to let you know that I'll be on hiatus for a week or two since I got to go outstation somewhere. And yeah, will probably miss the excitement of Soshi comeback too... T.T..