Table for Two

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

You’ve turn into a corner and crossed streets as the two of you arrive in a classy restaurant. The sliding glass door automatically open as you come through and three ladies wearing a red fitted dress in above knee length standing on the side in the front desk area greets you with a smile and lure.

 

“Do you have any reservations for today sir?” the man wearing a red long sleeves which do you think is the front desk officer ask L as he make inquiries in the counter.

 

“No I haven’t”

 

“I’m sorry sir; but you need to have reservations first before you can dine in”

 

“Can this work?” L caught something on his wallet and holds out a red colored card. Is this what VIP card looks like?

 

“Of course sir. Table for two sir?” The man asks and L nodded in response. One of the staff walks both of you in the second floor. To your surprise only the two of you were the people in that area. You’ve got the menu and your brain seems to a little bit confound on the names. In the end, L chooses the food you will eat since you don’t know what kind of foods with very long and weird names are written there. Like this one: Chicken ala -------. Like why would they make it long and complex when it’s just a chicken with sweet and sour sauce?

 

It takes a minute to wait for the food as it is specially made by the head chef. Since L holds a VIP card everyone treats him a big wheel or something so important making you curious on how did he get one “Hey where did you get that VIP card of yours huh?”

 

“My dad gave it to me. He said I can use this if I have a date.” he said not seemingly hearing on what he’s saying. Your expression turns into can-you-repeat-what-you’re-saying face when L abruptly reminds him of what he said and defending what he held before. “I mean, this is not a date.” he stops and scratches his head as he thinks on what he will say next. “Yah! I’ve came here because I want to eat in a 1st class restaurant!!”

 

“Yah! Yah! Why shout on me? You said too many when I’m just asking you if where did you get that VIP card” You yell on response.

 

“You’re face makes me feel like to tell you everything.” He said in a hasty voice not apparently concern on what he’s saying and just telling everything that pops out in his mind. You were just going to have your side as you open your mouth, ready to talk when he cuts you off and said “Just shut your mouth and Yah!! You’re keeping on calling me Yah! You’re one year younger than me! You should call me OPPA!”

 

“Oppa your face!!” you said as you stick your tongue out making him feel annoyed. Even though you and L has the same grade. You we’re one year younger than everyone in the class given that you’ve got accelerated after taking a test, okay I won’t explain it here since it’s very hard to give details. One thing I can say to you is that: Yes you’re smart, But not that so genius like Albert Einstein eh.

 

“I want to rip your mouth and cut your tongue right now! Don’t you think I was too good for letting you to be informal to me??!!” He said seemingly so irritated. But you think it was funny that he doesn’t look so scary to you. How did I know that? It’s because of his eyes. It’s not cold and it’s not the intense look he has when he’s angry. He crossed his arms; looking at you he stands up on his chair and bends down his upper body. You seem alarm as you find his face closer to yours “YAH!! You! You should know how to respect elders!” he speaks up as he laid his hand on your face and stretching out your cheeks.

 

“YAH! You Bastard!! How dare you to lay your hands on my face!! YOU DAMN BASTARD!!” You shouted as you tried to pull his hands off your cheeks which are now burning.

 

“YAH! Did you just call me bastard?” He asks. As he seem to be badly move about your words.

 

“YES! Do you have problem with that?” You said in response as you put your hands, way on his hair and pull it back and forth.

 

“AISSHH! REALLY!! Where did you get that attitude of yours huh? Don’t pull my hair you wicked gi-----” L cut on his natter as the man earlier walks in with your food. It was really embarrassing. L stretching out your cheeks and you pulling out his hair. What a nice view right?

 

 “You’re food is ready sir” The man said as he walks in your table and serve it on. There was a lighthearted smile on his face as he started to compliment the two of you. It’s not a compliment. Ew! “You two really suit each other sir. Such a cute couple”

 

“WE’RE NOT A COUPLE!!!” both of you said in unison as you look intense to the guy as he put his arms up saying that he think that both of you were on a date. The server left the two of you and the atmosphere became soundless as you look on your plate filled with vegetable, should I say leafy vegetable salad.

 

“You’re getting revenge on me right? You eating steak and me eating a vegetable salad?” you said in dismay as you put your fork on your salad and repeatedly nudge it.

 

“Just eat, it’s healthy.” L looking unconcerned, continuing to cut the steak into small pieces.

 

“YAH!!” you shouted as he turns his head up to face you and a playful smirk form on his lips.

 

“Aish!! So loud!! Am I meters away huh??You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter