Truth about Min-Ah

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

 

“Yah. Pali! Tell me, what’s between you and Sungkyu oppa?” you ask demanding Min-ah to speak up.

 

You’re sitting on your bed facing each other. Min-Ah will stayed all night to your house. You were very eager to know everything that you really ask her mother personally to let Min-Ah to sleep over. Both of you we’re in the same position for almost 30 minutes but until now you don’t get any sensible information from her. You told her to tell you everything but she always ended up blushing and just making that irritating sounds “Eeeh” and said she was embarrassed. If she’s not your best friend maybe you have hit her head with a frying pan. She always blushes up and everything, It’s all written on her face that she’s still have a feelings for Sungkyu~~shi.

 

“I chase him” finally Min-Ah said something acceptable.

 

“What?” you ask demanding her to elaborate what she’s saying.

 

“If I’m not mistaken, for 3 years”

 

3 years? She chases Sungkyu for 3 years? How come it lasted that long. I thought Min-Ah is an impatient girl but she’s not. She’s really “Daebak. You really did that?”

 

“I also couldn’t believe on what I did.” she started. “There was a time when I decided to give up my feelings and not to run after that guy anymore. But unexpectedly, in the end he still looking for me, saying he can’t live without me in his life and that’s how we became together.” This was the serious face you have ever seen from her. The way she tells it it’s like she was narrating the best memories she had. But seems there is something wrong.

 

“How did you make Sungkyu Oppa run after you? The way you told me, the situation changes in the end.” You ask as you put a handful of chips on your mouth.

 

“Yah! Hei-ryung~~shi. I’m a girl with different charms. Don’t belittle me” she said pouting. She was a little bit dissatisfied but she continued speaking with her eyes become bigger than before. “Sungkyu Oppa.” she firmly said “I’ve turn him into a crazy dog following his master, he really falls deeply madly in love with me.”

 

“Really? Waah. Chinggu-ah. You’re really a daebak.” You said as you put your hands on to feed her some chips “By the way, so why did you two break up?”

 

Her face becomes suddenly sadden. After she gulps water from the glass she speaks “A gangster boyfriend is not something you can easily handle. Once you decide to go into their world everything will be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter