Gangster's Brawl

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

The sun hides beneath the dark clouds as you watch the rain continuously falling outside of the window. Today’s weather is not that good,  it suddenly rains while yesterday as far as you remember was so freaking hot making your skin and face a little bit reddish. Everyone thinks you’re blushing but if you think of it, who the hell would blush the whole day? Right?

You stride throughout the wooden door and shrug as you feel the cold air rage through your skin. It was raining hard and all by yourself walk from your Aunt’s home to the bus stop. You’re mom has left for a business trip that’s why she brought you to your aunt’s house and told you to stay there for a while and unexpectedly you find it comfortable, for she only lives by herself and until now in the age of 31 she hadn’t did decide to get married yet.

The thought of Min-ah suddenly pop in your mind. Ugh. I badly miss her. Even though you kind of involve in a fight now and then and you want to pull her hair off which she also thinks to do with you, but in the end you always find yourself looking for her presence. Without her it feels like there is something missing. Fortunately, it was Monday and you’re going to meet again. You stayed in your aunt for whole weekend that’s why you didn’t have the chance to meet.

You run as you see the bus arrives in the bus station. You were quite a little far and unluckily, the bus started to take off leaving you behind. Omo! I can’t let this bus go. If I did, I’ll be late! You run as fast as you could, you shout until your throat hurts. You hit the bus with your hands while running and chasing after it.

 

“AHJUSSHI!!” you shouted.

 

After rounds of shouting and chasing. The bus suddenly stops making your way to get in. You swap your card as soon as you get inside and quickly find the comfortable place to sit. You choose the 2nd row to the last near the window and as soon as you sit, you place your earphones on your ears and listen to random music in your phone.

Your aunt’s house is quite far from your school.  That’s why even though how roughly you hate waking up early, you did it for the sake that you would not be late. Rain drops on the window and the air is getting cold the music in your ears is like a lullaby singing you a song making you deeply fall asleep.

It takes an hour from your aunt’s house to school and doubtfully almost all the time, you find yourself at ease in resting at the bus even though it sometimes makes a little bit annoying movements. You don’t know if it’s correct or it’s just because of your imagination and you’re so sleepy that random thought keeps entering your mind. But it seems your head was put down on a broad shoulders that carefully protecting your head. Nah! It’s just my imagination!

After an hour the bus suddenly stops, waking you up as your head falls to the other side of your sit and your body almost fell to the floor. You tap your head as you feel a little bit stings when a familiar voice suddenly called out.

 

“Yah!! You’re not going?” he said and left. Where the hell did he came from? Did he just take the same bus as me?

 

You’ve back in your senses as you hurriedly come down on the bus and opened your umbrella. The rude bastard does not walk far yet so because you pitied him for walking in the rain and getting wet and sick after. You immediately shouted his name and offer him to walk together. He didn’t reject your offer since he doesn’t have his own umbrella and it’s somewhat a long walk after you reach your destination.

 

“You sound like a pig when you sleep” he said out of nowhere.

 

“No! I’m not!” you said in defense

 

“Yes you are! And you’re so clingy; you put your arms around my neck while you’re sleeping. Perhaps. Do you. By any chance. A monkey. Huh?” a playful tone comes out of his voice as he grins.

 

“Perhaps by any chance, did you sit beside me? Huh? L?” you mumbled making him anxious in return.

 

“I--I--- just found that sit comfortable that’s why.” He said and turns his gaze on the other direction. ”I’ll go first. I don’t want people questioning about on why we go to school together.” he mutter as he left again first. Neither do I! heesh!

 

~~~

You listen to your teacher as she started to talk about the classics and novels. You love to read books but not the Shakespeare or the old ones. Old classics and novels was really great and amazing but some of the words written was too deep that you can’t understand some of its words and you have to look first in the dictionary before you can understand the full meaning of it. I mean do you know how burdensome it is when you’re reading something and you’re in the point where this main character was in a confused state where he’s telling something and you can’t understand then you have to stop just to look for the meaning of it in the dictionary? Ts. That was really terrible.

 

“Romeo and Juliet one of the greatest novels Shakespeare wrote…” seonsangnim said while continuing to her lecture

 

Romeo and Juliet you have watched it several times. The old ones and the newest, where Leonardo De Caprio acts as the male lead. The story was weird you thought. Look, it was a tragic one and the part that they fall in love in the first sight, isn’t it a little unrealistic and it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter