Entangled

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: After million years! ENJOY :)

 

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

 

“YOON HEE MI?”  They said in chorus their eyes filled with daze as they recognize the girl who showed up in front of them. For 4 years of chasing Myungsoo since their middle school. Yoon Hee Mi has been very familiar with the infinite. Every time where L is, she’s always there. Plus, she has this top family background. Her advantage to any other girls, she has always this thing that can make her socialize with this high-profile and not-so-easy-to-close-with rich handsome kiddos.

 

Hee Mi’s lips curved into a smile whilst waving a hello to them. After 8 months of not showing up she came back. You must said it sounds cliché, but time really past by so fast, it’s been 8 months since this people lives starts to entangle in. The way she smile and her actions it looks like she never got a hard time dealing with her feelings after she left. She looks so fiercer and much prettier than the last time the infinite saw her.

After the mall incident where L dumped her with a kissing scenario with her “as what on he said his GIRLFIEND” she decided to leave the country, go to the states, and let time pass by hoping it would carry all the feelings he have for L. She tries to erase all the affection and sentiments she had but unfortunately no matter how she tried. She never did and will never happen. She came back for L and this time she would surely get Myungsoo no matter what. Especially now that she knows that L have never been in a relationship.

 

“Long time no see Oppa! Sungjung~~shi” She greets in a cheerful voice as she walk towards them and comfortably sits in one of the chairs. She swiftly moves her arms as she takes off her bag and put it in a side table beside her. She cross her legs and her smile never fades. She has always this Queen-Innocent-Face and I-Am-A-Good--Smile always tuck up on her face.

 

The 6 boys didn’t make any move from their position. They were like stiff statue over there, only their eyes moving as they followed every actions of Hee Mi. They thought that this was so self-distracting that everything was just so difficult to sink in. She really turn into a woman and definitely much different from before. It was a minute of self-realization when they get able to fix their system and Woohyun walk out towards the kitchen to grab some juice for the guest.

 

“When did you get here?” Sungyeol ask obviously wanting to break the deafening silence.

“Actually I just got off from the airplane then I decided to drop by here.” she cheerfully stated like it was really something to brag about. Her back move and lean forward “Where’s Myungsoo Oppa?” she ask whilst moving her head to both sides, her eyes scanning the room.

 

“He didn’t attend class since morning” Hoya said as Woohyun came in holding a glass of juice. He gives it to Hee mi. While Hee Mi takes and drink a little amount of it. After drinking which kind of just tasting it, she places it back on the center table.

 

Hee Mi’s lap supported her elbows as she put her right hand on her chin, her brows knitted in disappointment. Her lips pouted and muttered “Oh. So unfortunate, I came here to see him”

 

“Are you here for vacation?” Sungkyu ask

 

“Ani. I came here for good.” She replies her face obviously excited about it. She did continue to talk; she was apparently cheered up “Tomorrow I’ll be back here. My dad’s worker fixes all I need to get enrolled.” She added and in a second or two her phone suddenly rings. She picks it up on her bag and answers it. She just nods her head and says yes. The conversation was not too long and after a while she hangs up. “It’s my dad. I’m sorry but I need to go.” she said in an apologetic and pleasant manner. She stands up on the chair and the guys too. They walk her through the door and when they open it her lady guards was already there to pick her up. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” She said as she approach them and give each a friendly hug. “I’ve really miss you guys”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You scowl at frustration when you take off from the bus and the sun ray’s shine brightly on to your face, on contrary, Min Ah has the smile plastered on her face. She was always like that, seemingly so excited about going to school. Why? Of course it’s all because of Sungkyu Oppa. I don’t know but I always feel dizzy every time I see them. That was a joke.  

You walk through the school’s gate to the narrow road. Min Ah is walking to your side her right arm clings on to yours. I may not mention this but Min Ah was quite popular in school. If I am not mistaken there were at least 10 peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter