Other Side of Him

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

You run to a different direction as L hold you tight. This time he’s not holding your wrist but his hand were clasping on yours. The guys we’re still following you. They’ve see L before both of you can make your way to a narrow pathway. You tend to get nervous thinking of those goons chasing you but because of him you begin to calm down. But running, you can’t just put up with it. The thing you hate the most. You have weak lungs you can’t run long or else you’ll end falling down, or worst staying at the hospital for weeks.

 

“I can’t run anymore. Can we stop? Huh?” you said as you stop still, holding your chest and gasping for air. He looks at your face now turn into a pale one. He started to scan the place looking for a safe way to escape or hide, when loud voices became audible, hearing them as they shout L’s name.

 

“Myung-Soo!! Just give your pretty girlfriend to us and we’re going to stop chasing you. Huh? Just give her.” Do I hear it right? Just give who? Me?

 

“You can still walk right?” L asks and you nodded in response.

 

You entered a three story building before the huge school boys got to find you. You walk through a door towards the exit and find a small room which you think is a storage space and try to hide and lock in yourself.

 

“Are you alright?” he ask worriedly as he notice your face getting pale than the usual.

 

“I can’t breathe.” You replied as you try to gasp for an air and normalize your breathing.

 

“What do you mean you can’t?”

 

“I have asthma. I left my bag in school, my inhaler’s there.”

 

“Are you kidding me?” He asks astounded.

 

You did not reply as you find your condition becoming worse and worse. You’re out of breathed; you can’t speak since you find it hard for you just to open your mouth and let a single word flow out in it.

 

“Yah! You should at least tell me what I should do.”  L said in his worried and at the same time panicky voice.

 

 You became paler and paler and your breathing was uneven. He suddenly stands up and walks throughout the door. He was grabbing the handle when you hold a grip of his clothes making him turn and look back

 

“Just stay here. I’m going to get your inhaler” he said looking at you sincerely.

 

Is it dangerous for him to go out? You tried to stop him but you’re too weak to still get a grip on him. Minutes have passed you’re still on the same state as before. You tried to calm yourself and inhale deeply to relax your lungs.

 

~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter