The First Encounter

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A short reminder before you read guys. After the comments and opinions I have received from the readers and friends. I decided to give a name for you. Park Hei Ryung will be your name. It’s pronounced as Hee Ryung means grace and brightness and the italic words are your thoughts. Enjoy :)

 

Chapter One                                                                     

You’re trying to keep yourself calm while waiting for your friend to walk in. You are standing in the middle of a huge crowded mall, watching people as they passed by.  You have been waiting for 30 minutes and thinking of it really makes you sick. It’s Quarter to six and your best friend never showed up. You already look like a weird girl there looking at every persons face.

As another 30 minutes passed, you tried to call your best friend 15 times but unlucky you she never mistaken to answers her phone. You’re impatiently thumping your feet and again try to call her. It was just ringing; the sound igniting the annoyance you have been feeling. What did just happen that she can’t even answer it?

You’re walking here and there in the mall while irritably holding your phone when someone suddenly held your wrist turning you to the other direction. Just as you turn, cold dark eyes regard you insightfully.  You we’re just so close that you can feel his breathing radiating by your cheeks. You’re standing dumb while you’re staring at each other uncomfortably. His face is something that girl’s were going to fight for. He’s young, tall, and has intense cold eyes that even the strongest and bravest person would not dare to have an eye contact with him and for the first time you find a person attractive and most of all drop-dead-gorgeous.

You’ve just came back into your senses when he let a small sigh on his mouth to come out that makes you bite your lower lip. It takes a moment for you to find your voice. You blink rapidly; your eyelids matching your heart rate. You were just able to speak when this man grab your neck pushing you nearer towards him and kisses you on your lips. Yes! You read it right. He kisses you in front of these lots of people in the middle of this teeming mall.

 

“L oppa.” A female voice chirped in, breaking the kiss as both of you faced the startled girl in unison. You almost leapt when he held your wrist even tighter before giving you an assured look.

 

“You see” He said in a husky tone voice as he averted her eyes onto the other girl. “I have a girlfriend, so please stop bothering me.”

 

You were just in a big shock. Omo! It feels like your eyeballs were going to pop out. This man says that you are his girlfriend. Is he insane or what? You just can’t speak and even how hard you try to open your mouth and defend yourself it just can’t utter any sounds. You’ve began to notice that you’ve draw so much attention that people started to gather around and that’s when you feel that your heart, beats fast than normal. What if my mother sees me here? Ottoke? It was so embarrassing.

The guy lifts his head to one side meeting your questioning startled eyes. His gaze is intense and strange muscles deep in your belly clench suddenly. You stare blindly down at your knotted fingers. Ottoke? I don’t know what I should do.

As of now, you were only thinking of how to escape, this is so embarrassing, you started thinking that some people may recognized you and it will be the end for your good-image even though you don’t have that kind of image for you to protect. Kekeke. You were finding an escape plan when suddenly he swiftly held your hand as he grabbed you away from the crowd and left that girl who’s following him with teary eyes.

You were both running while him clasping your hand grabbing you to who-knows-what-that- place-is. You we’re in a situation of trouble but silly thoughts keeps appearing in your mind. I’m a run-away bride took by a drop-dead-gorgeous prince charming of somewhere-over-the-rainbow. You already want to hit your face for you to eliminate this kind of thoughts and feelings like you were thinking that you’re in a kind a trance or potion.

You’ve been running like hell when you suddenly stop grasping for air. You can’t run anymore, it’s like you’re going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter