Strange Feelings

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

“Is this your house?” he asks as he takes a look with his eyes and scans the place.

 

“No it’s not. It’s my aunt’s. My mom had to leave for a few days. So I had to stay here for a while.” you said as your eyebrow twitch seeing his face full of bruises. There is one in his lower lip another in the right side of his eyes and the right part of his cheekbone.

 

You were still shock and unable to go back in your senses so L offered to accompany you on your way home. The whole walk was so awkward, no one even tried to speak. The other members of Infinite were left on the park to treat their bruises and scratch mark on their faces. As you taking your way home, little by little you started to put yourself together and go back to your system.

 

“I guess I have to go now” he said while looking down at his sneakers and turns his head up as he looks at you in a glimpse. You just nodded and then he leaves walking away to go back to s. You were just going to enter your gate when you called him again making him turn and face you.

 

“Wait!” you said while thinking twice if you should continue talking “Look, I can’t let you go with your face like that. Just stay here, I’ll just get the first aid kit.” You were just about to leave to get the first aid when you turn again and said “I just want to remind you that there’s nothing special about me doing this, think of it like my way of saying thank you.”

 

“I don’t think I would let you, I never let a girl touch my face” he never let a girl touch his face? Why? Is he somewhat allergic to girls? Heesh. In the first place, he should have not let those guys hit his face.

 

“Then put it yourself” you said without letting any sentiment to came out.

 

“My hands sore” he put his hands on the air for you to have a look on it.

 

“Then let me do it”

 

You wait for his reply as he thinks about it mildly. “Arasso. I’m going to let you as an exception. Don’t give meaning to it, think of it as my way of accepting your apology”

 

Is he copying me? Oh whatever! You turn on your heel as you walk into the house and get the first aid kit for L. As soon as you find it in the kitchen cabinet you immediately came out and pull through the door, you see L across the street sitting at the road side as you walk towards his place.

 

“Make sure you treat that cuts carefully, if something happened to my face I’ll sue you”

 

“You don’t have to threaten me. I’ll make sure your cuts will not going to left any mark in your face” you said sarcastically while starting to put the medicine on the right side of his eyes and cheeks.

 

“I said be careful!” he shouted as he move his head back and touch the right side of his cheek “It stings”

 

“I’m being careful. It’s just really hurts you know, your face was badly hit.”

 

It was a moment of silence and you start to cure the cut on the side of his lower lip. Your hand was trembling. But you still manage to be calm and be at ease. The sight of his lips made you foolishly thinking of the first day you meet him. Did he remember that? Maybe no.

As you carefully trying to treat the cut on his lips, you suddenly had a glimpse of him staring at you, like he was examining your face thoroughly like your kind of a science subject like a human anatomy.

 

“Don’t stare at me like that or you’ll end up wanting to see my face every minute of everyday” you jokingly said to change the awkward atmosphere into a comfortable one.

 

He laughs softly but he never averts his eyes on yours. “Then stop looking at my lips like you want to kiss it, I’m telling you I’m a man who gives what a girl wants.”

 

I want to kiss his lips? Ugh! Hell no! He’s really self-assured and arrogant! Ts! You’re truly the cold-rude-bastard!  You’re just about to speak when you decided not to. You think it’s better for you to shut your mouth or else maybe something embarrassing might happen again. It took less an hour after you completely finish treating his cuts and bruises when L decided to finally left for s are still waiting for him at the park.

You bid goodbye and wait at your gate as you look him to walk away. You watch his back as it little by little fade away in your eye. Before he disappears you see him waving his hands goodbye without him turning to face you and his husky voice suddenly echoed in your ears.

 

“Don’t let yourself ran into a gangster’s brawl again. You have to know how to protect yourself, you have to avoid it even if you can’t or else I would be the one to protect you, and ending up keeping you by my side” he shouted but the last one he said was too low for you to hear, you ask him to repeat what he said but he just left like he didn’t hear you. He doesn’t want to repeat it. Whatever maybe it’s not that impor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter