L's New Girl?

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

4:30 A.M.

Your eyes intensely staring above, as it reflect the stars twinkling and shining in your room’s ceiling. It’s a prize from a hit-the-balloon game where it took you 20 tries until you hit that red balloon and Glow-In-The-Dark-Star-Shape-Thing came out.  You never thought it would be this useful, I mean you spend hours climbing up a stairs just to put each of it on your ceiling and seeing it now, glowing and dazzling it was really nice, making you feel at ease. It’s like stars is in your hand’s reach at the moment, how you wish you can have one, a real one. Then if ever you have, you don’t need to open your lights every time the sun sets, since the star can already light up your whole house. Is it a good thing? It’s like I’m going to be an environmental advocate. 

It’s too early to wake up, thank you nightmare now I can’t go back to sleep. Okay you have this weird dream whereas these bunch of zombies chasing you like its World War Z or something like a Zombie Apocalypse. Out of nowhere they suddenly exist and you’re running like hell because you are hunt by these Brain-Eating-Monster-Like thin zombies and then after you’ve wake up, you can’t sleep anymore. You end up staring at your ceiling for 30 mins. Damn nightmare, if not because of it you may have enjoy sleeping in your soft bed and wrap in your blankets and wake up till your head aches.

 

“YAH!!! HEI-RYUNG~~SHI. GET UP!!” Omo! Tell me I heard a wrong voice. Is not Min-Ah right? I mean, sun is not coming out yet it’s too early to come here.”Hei-Ryung~~Shi! I’m going to pull you out of bed, you want that?” She said as you saw her with his jogging pants and pink jacket.

 

“CHOI MIN-AH!” you shouted, making her startled and step back, she’s really funny when she get’s stunned. ”Don’t you know what time is it for you to wake me up? Huh?”

 

“Don’t you know what day to day chinggu-ah?” she said as you started to raise your eyebrow questioning what she said “It’s Saturday!!” she yelled. ”Come on. Get up and let’s do some jogging and exercise. You’re getting fat!!” fat? Is 45 kilos, fat? Oh! come on. Are you kidding me?

 

“No I’m not!!”

 

“Yes you are darling” she said as she put her hands on her waist and thumps her feet.

 

“Okay.” You said in a soft voice, making Min-ah shyly smile “I’m not getting up” you try to get her annoyed as you wrap yourself in a blanket and fall asleep.

 

“Yah! Park Hei-Ryung!” she shouted, making you pull your blanket off on you and face her “Arasso. I’ll treat you to Heavenly Dessert Cafe after this. You can eat your favorite Frapuccino Latte and Caramel Cake with Chocolate Frosting.” Asa! Finally, she knew what I want.

 

“OKAY” You quickly get up of your bed and your bare feet touch the cold floor “We’re probably running now if you have said that earlier. I’ll just change my clothes chinggu-ah.”

 

You wear your black tights and Nike shorts plus a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter