Goodbye

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Like what i've promised. 2 updates in one day. ENJOY :)

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

You just have a girl bond with Min-Ah when suddenly his gangster rude brother called up. He was trying to call you for 10 times. But you’ve never get to hear anything and that made the cold gangster as mad as hell. You stumbled as you try to hurriedly walk down in the stairway, thank God your never landed on the cold tiled stairs. The cold air damp on your face as you see L on the other side rubbing his hands and putting it to his lips trying to heathen up his hands. He should have gone home. How can he wait here with this kind of temperature?

 

“What are you doing here? Trying to kill yourself?” while running down on your stairs you have said to yourself that you were going to apologize. It was all planned but when you saw his face without even noticing it just came out of your mouth.

 

“What are you doing that you can’t even hear your phone ringing?” he retort seemingly angry but uneasy of his self.

 

You walk towards him asking what he wants when you notice his oh-so-face “Omo! You’re so pale!” without even realizing your hands move autopilot to both of his cheeks trying to warm it up. He’s face was terribly pale, like a person who has no blood at all.  “Don’t you have jackets thicker than this? How can you go out wearing only this clothes, when you know how freezing cold it was. You really ------“ before you can finish what you’re saying he unexpectedly embrace you making your knees turns like jelly and your stomach weirdly filled with butterflies. “W-why a-are you hugging me?” you asked stutter.

 

“I’m freezing. Don’t you know what’s body heat is? Its physics.” you can feel his breathing radiating to your cheeks. You were freezing, I mean not literally freezing like Myungsoo, your insides, your soul, whatever you called that, I just feel like I’m freezing too and the words that you were just going say, it-it just flew away.

 

After a minute of awkward silence you started to dropped it off and speak up “Are you still cold?” you ask

 

“Not so cold as before.” He said as he adjust his arms anticipate that he will let go of his hold. But it’s not; he just put his hands inside of your jacket and just like that, his hands were still wrapped around you. “Did you and Min-ah talk already?” he whispered softly in your ears making every single detail of you wide awake.

 

“Ye-yes. She told me about her and Sungkyu. Her heart was really struck hard.” You let out a little sigh. You were still uncomfortable. I mean how long do we need to stay like this?

 

“I know. I’ve been there in the time when she’s so deeply in love and the time when she’s badly hurt”

 

“Ah! That’s right. She did not get the chance to tell me about you because you’ve interrupted us.” You stated as you unnoticeably emphasize the last part. “So care to talk wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter