Wait!What?

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know I said I wouldn't be able to update. But I just love you so much guys that I really made an effort for this. Thanked me. Hahaha. Hello to my new subscribers :-)

 

CHAPTER NINETEEN

 

Okay. So I really didn’t know if Myungsoo is making fun of me right now, pulling a trick on me or he was damn serious about this. This contract was absolutely a nonsense, that’s what I thought a thousand of times already as I look closely upon this white paper and Myungsoo’s face. 

 

“Tell me that you’re kidding about this and I will let it slide this once.” I said as I hold the contract in my right hand waving it in the air.

 

“I-Am-NOT-kidding about this Hei Ryung-ah” he said slowly to my face and all I can do was to face my palm and feel my throat suddenly parched. I toss down the paper as I stand up unto my chair and fight the urge to fall down since my knees really turns into jelly. 

 

I walk through the refrigerator and put some water on the mug. I drank it all until the last drop. I turn around and ask “Why me? Why not the other girls who is head over heels for you?”

 

“I remember it all” he started, I just stared and let him finished what he’s saying. “That chupchup” my face was covered with “EH?” look and automatically he began to pout his lips. He was really adorable when he did that. “And that’s it, just simple; I choose you since starting from that day Hee Mi thinks you’re my girlfriend. And I can’t risk being chased again by her just because she knows I’m really single.”

 

I laugh a hard one and he scowls. “What’s that chupchup?” I ask trying to . 

 

“In the mall” he answered shortly. His f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter