Crazy Weekend

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

You hold the fork with your right hand as you took the last piece and put a spoonful of caramel chocolate frosting cake in your mouth. You only just about to finish chewing up as you turn your eyes outside of the glass window to catch a glimpse of the people and vehicles that pass by, when a familiar face caught up your attention.

You see L walking with a girl. She’s definitely not a nobody, you easily recognize her by her looks, the Woolim High School’s Princess, the It girl. She has a long straight hair, fair complexion and a same age and height with yours. Every guy in Woolim High would go crazy for.

 

“Ya~~Hei-Ryung. Do you think it’s true or just another nonsense humor? Look, L doesn’t date for a long time; I mean he did not date anyone. I can’t keep myself on being curios. It’s so interesting. Don’t you think so? Huh?” Min-ah keeps talking about something again. She’s keeping her voice up so you would listen. But still, you can’t understand anything. You’re just staring at L and the girl clinging on his arms. Jeez. Are they really dating? In this kind of hour? 7:00? Dating should be done at night? Right? “Yah! Hei-Ryung~shi. Are you listening?”  Min-ah yelled making you to look at her.

 

“Huh?” you said, startled. You can’t deny it. I’m-not-listening is written all over your face.

 

“I was talking here, making an effort to open my mouth and speak but then I just found out that you’re not listening.” She sighed and continued “Well, I was asking you if the rumor about that CRAZY BASTARD KIM----“ she stresses those words making you swiftly bend forward to the table as you covers and stops her from saying something.

 

“Min-Ah!” you shouted

 

“Wae?” she irritatingly questioned and put your hands off and started to speak again “THAT DAMN KIM---“ words flowing on cut as she see L walking towards the right side, two tables away from yours. Her eyes grew bigger and a troubled looks can be seen on her face. She does continue on her talking but it seems she change the topic into I really don’t know what she’s saying “I’ve told you. He’s really cool but a little bit rude. But I think he’s fine, what do you think Hei-Ryung-ah. You should have date him. Hahaha” she laughs, crazily and a fake one. You will know when her laugh is fake when she’s overdoing it and look, she’s doing it right now. You just gave him a questioning expression. What the hell are you talking about? Date who? “That guy you know. At the neighborhood? Eh?”

 

“Eh?” you just gave her your signature look. You really can’t get what she’s talking about. I’ve never dated anyone Min-ah and look I didn’t know any of our neighbors and to my remembering no one asks me on a date or maybe you’re the one who’s been ask.

 

“Yah. Yah.” she said in a low voice as she tried to put herself together and speak again. “Just act like you know it.”

 

“What?” act like I know what?

 

“Oh. Geez.” she said as she put her palm on her forehead looking dissatisfied. “Never mind. You’re really a snail Hei-Ryung. SLOW”

           

I’m not slow I just really don’t get what she’s saying. Then you’re really a snail Park Hei-Ryung. I’m not admitting it though.

 

~~~

8:00

You still inside of the café, eating the third cake Min-ah have ordered. She really looks weird.  Does she like L? I mean we’re wasting our time here. You’re thinking if what good will you get from staying here and spy those two couple dating. I mean they have their own private lives that we should not be concerned.

If you think of it, Min-Ah would never be hooked up by L; she’s not the girl who would go crazy for that bastard. She also doesn’t seem like a fan girl of him but why does she acts like this? She’s not an admin in the schools webpage though. Is she somewhat her mom? Oh geez! What on earth have entered her mind? Spy?  Please, I’m so tired; someone helps me to get out of here.

A few minutes later, it seems heaven have finally answered your question. Min-Ah’s phone suddenly ring as she fish it to her pocket and answered

 

“Eomma? ~~~ Yea ~~~ What?? ~~~ Just buy it yourself mom ~~~ I don’t want to ~~~ Eomma!! ~~~ Arasso ~~~ Yea ~~~ “

 

After the phone call, you begin to wonder what her mom says. Her face suddenly changes into an awful expression. She needs to buy something for her mom. You don’t know what errand it is but she looks a little bit annoyed and dismayed. She hates running, but her mom always makes her to do so. But good thing, looking at her expression, you’ve guess both of you can go home now.

 

“Are we going home huh?” you ask Min-ah as you keep your excitement in yourself.

 

“Aniyo.” She replied, shaking her head “You’ll stay here Hei-Ryung~~ah. I’ll just run an errand for mom. It will not be too lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter