What's So Good About Weekend?

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another Chapter :) Have a great day everyone 

 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

 

WEEKEND YEYOW YEYOW!!

I heavily carried my feet as I walk through each lane of the supermarket. It’s Saturday and my mom had to go to her work so she left early this dawn. I’m not a person who is used to wake up so early, so I was really frustrated when my mom called and tried to wake me up in my room. I thought it was just for her to say a formal goodbye, notify me that she was going to go to her job and I should not be looking for her when I wake up but demandingly, she told me to shop for groceries since there’s nothing left to eat in the refrigerator.

In the end I find myself, wearing this cotton pink short with a hello kitty print and a black hooded jacket. I’ve never got a chance to change my clothes since my mom grab me to his car and left me to an entrance of a mall. I can’t do anything but to grab my feet and walk through. Thanks I didn’t forget to wear my eyeglasses and this jeans colored cap, now I can walk proudly even though my face and clothes appears to be I-Just-Woke-Up-OKAY?? Look.

While pushing a cart, I earnestly scan and look every corner to find such stuffs in my mom’s grocery shopping list. It’s quite long though. My mom loves to buy anything, anything that is valuable and anything that is not valuable, she always reason out that it’s just in case we need some of that we do have it already. I was almost a half complete to buy sort of the things listed in the paper, when someone in a rip pants, black hooded jacket appeared and stop in front of my cart. I can’t see his face since he was looking downwards.

 

“Ahjushi~~can you move out of my way?”

 

“Ahjushi?” he said annoyingly. As he raised his head, and a face of a very young, good looking man appeared.

 

“L?” I said in surprise as I quickly covered my face with my hand. Of all the times he could see me, why did it have to be when my face was completely bared.

 

“Yah! Why are you covering your face?” he asks as he resists unloosing my hand in my face. In the end, he won. He completely sees my I-Just-Woke-Up look. “Are you crazy?” he said as he greets my oh-so-good-looking appearance.

 

“Yah!!!” that’s the only thing that I did - To shout, I can’t even say anything that has sense. Of all people, why him?

 

“Did you shout at me?” he said as his glares at you questionably. “Do you have your period today? Oh! I forgot you always shout whenever you see me.” he added as he continued to talk not even letting you to speak up “By the way, I need you to come.” he pulled your arm as he tries to take you away with him  “Hurry up!” he demanded when he notice I didn’t move even a slightest bit.

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo!! Aren’t you being too much? You’re going to pop out of nowhere then you suddenly want me to go with you?” I said out of exasperation. We started to grab the attention of some people who’s also having their grocery shopping so L in the rescue to avert people’s attention push my cart and told me to follow.

 

“What’s next in the list?” he said all of a sudden, it took me long before I did have a grasp of what he said. I look at him, he was on my side and he was already looking at me like I lost my mind.

 

“Eh?” was all I can manage to say. In return L just mimics my expression and pull out the paper in my hand.

 

“Pulgogi, Pang, Insam cha, Insam ju?” he said each of the things listed as his face covered with curiosity when he sees the ginseng wine in the list.

 

“It’s good for health and my mom likes ginseng a lot.” I said, didn’t even know why did I react so sudden.

 

L manage to find on his own each of the things in the list, what did I just do was to follow him fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter