With You

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

You’ve got yourself lay on your bed for sleep than your usual bedtime. This day made you so tired and exhausted. First, you wake up so early. The time that you must be sleeping on your white sheets, you see yourself working out and running for hours. It doesn’t stop right there, you also need to deal with your strange behaviors since you saw L and the girl this morning in the café and mostly, having to face Min-Ah’s no-end Question and Answer. Why do I need to have this kind of interview? I mean if this continued, I’m going to believe myself that she likes L. Treating me like this and throwing questions on me, what was that for? She almost spent her whole day in your room; she also eats her lunch and dinner at your house. If not because of another call from her mom, maybe she’ll also spend her midnight here and I bet she will also demand a midnight snack. After she left, you immediately get to bed, turn off the lights and put yourself into sleep.

You’re just going to turn off your lamp at your bed side table when you notice your phone blinking. Someone have text you. You clutch your phone as the name flash on your screen. It was L. What’s about, this time?

 

From: Cold-Rude Gangster

You’re not asleep right? Get out. I’m right in front of your house

 

What? Right in front of our house? In this hour? Are you kidding me? Yes! He’s playing pranks on me. You immediately turn off the lamp and grab your sheets as the phone suddenly beeps and L’s name flash again on the screen.

 

From: Cold-Rude Gangster

I said get out, not to turn off your light.

 

Eh? How did he know---? Omo! So he’s here? Ottoke? At this hour!? I mean it’s not that late, but why would he come here? Aish! Really!

 

To: Cold-Rude Gangster

You know I can’t, it’s already dark. My mom was also downstairs.

 

You click the send key as you anxiously wait for his reply. But instead of a beep informing for a message, your phone rings receiving a call from the Gangster. You ignored the first call but he doesn’t stop flashing on your screen as he repeatedly rings your phone for at least 4 times until he send you a message.

 

From: Cold-Rude Gangster

Then at least answer your phone.

 

You think twice after reading his message. L will probably not going to stop on calling you over and over again and he may not left outside of your house if you will continuously going to ignore his calls. In the end, you decided to answer and talk to him over the phone.

 

“Ya! Are you avoiding me huh!?” he said, his voice seems he was irritated.

 

“Why would I? It’s just mom is downstairs. She won’t allow me if I’ll leave at this hour.” You said in defense

 

“Look at your window; I have something to tell you” he said in a serious tone making you feel bothered.

 

“Can’t you just tell me on the phone?”

 

“Do you want to die?”

 

“Arasso. I said I’m going to open the window.” You put your feet on the floor as you walk towards your window; you open it and you see L standing on the other side of the road. He’s looking at your direction. It was cold but he looks so calm and gorgeous with his one hand on his pocket and another one holding the phone. “What is it you want to tell me?” You ask as you look onto his direction making your eyes meet.

 

“Don’t go to school tomorrow.” He said firmly as his eyes never turn away from yours.

 

“What?” you said in a surprise voice. I mean why? Did the principal drop me out? Surely not, I did not do anything wrong. “What’s that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter