The Show

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Enjoy :)

 

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I’m having a tough battle with myself for being stupid of not thinking on what could have happen after I said yes about going at the cafeteria with L 15 minutes ago.

 

FLASHBACK

“Do me a favor” L is asking me a favor? Is this a gag show? I knew it where’s the hidden camera?

You keep a small laugh into yourself and ask him “Is that a command? Or you’re asking me?”

“Look, I need you to come with me right now” he said firmly as his eyes stares on yours, he was completely silent for a minute and said “Act as my girlfriend”

I actually thought I got deaf at that moment, I want to laugh saying to myself that L cracks a joke but I just can’t “Are you kidding? That’s not a good joke”

“I’m not gonna waste my time talking if I’m not serious” his face was completely blank, after having a deep breath he said without looking on to your eyes “Please I need you, just this day” I bet you can tell what happened next.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 He said a while ago that he needs me. He says please and begs me. Since I was being pulled and melted by his eyes and magnetic charms, without even thinking I said yes. I absolutely regret for saying that without having on my right mind.

Now, I am standing at the cafeteria’s door with L on my right side, I was on agony,  my hands tremble as my legs can’t even have a slightest move because of  tense. I already hear the chatter of students; my heart beat is so fast as if I am doing a marathon; I imagine what could happen after we open this damn door, I made a bad decision; I should have not come here.

I was just going to turn and walk away when L suddenly held my hand and said “Please stay.” His intense eyes were looking at me; his looks were deep as if he was putting me on trance. Every time the word please came out to his mouth, I can’t do anything but to nod and the next thing I knew was his hands was clasp on mine, he opens the door, and everyone had their eyes on us. I am a kind of person who is better to be alone than to attract persons attention. I really hate being followed and eyed by many people it just makes me feel I am riding a roller coaster.

 

“It’s okay” L whispered repeatedly on my ears as he holds my hand tighter as before.

 

I can see Min Ah waiving her hand at me. She was sitting on Sungkyu’s side. All the members are here and an unusual scene, since this is the first time I saw them with a girl sitting on the same table. She’s not turning her head so I didn’t see her face as we walk closer to them. When we got on the table I smiled to Min Ah and glance on this girl which seems very familiar. I think I’ve seen here somewhere.

 

“Oppa!” she said as she waves her hand and smiles very cheerfully from ear to ear. L smiled back at her. It was a first. You never see L smiled like that before. You’ve come to think maybe this girl is somewhat kind of special for him.

 

L pulled out a chair for you which is beside Min Ah and then carry out another chair from the other table and sits beside you. You were just going to believe that there was a gentleman blood keep on his veins when you suddenly remember that all of this is just for a show. After you comfortably sit on your chair, you look on to your front which happened to be the other girl. She was completely had her disappointed face plastered on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter