Eyes on You

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 

It was a minute of drying up his clothes on the hand dryer when suddenly a knock from the door came out. At first you thought you we’re just hallucinating but it did repeat for three times. You look at the door in unison and stare at each other. “What are we going to do now?” You said barely above whisper.

 

“I don’t know.” He shrugged, paused for a moment, as you heard again a knock on the door, there were 5 to 6 people waiting for both of you to come out. “Should we just go out together?” he said with his eyes fixed on yours trying to get a confirmation from you.

 

“Are you crazy? Don’t you ever think of what’s waiting for us behind that door?” you point your finger on the door as you hissed through your gritted teeth and let out a small sigh.

 

He never did retort, he is just standing their quietly. You look at him trying to get a glimpse of his thoughts when unconsciously your eyes stroll down, stop up on the three upper buttons of his uniform still left open. “What are you looking at?” he said puzzled as your eyes gaze for a longer time. I suddenly feel my throat parch and my eyelids blink rapidly than usual. The ventilation had also stop working and it feels like I am heated in an oven alive. Or did I just have a fever?  “YAH! DO YOU HEAR ME?” he said it loudly. Dumbfounded enough for you to jump on your place and come back to your senses.

 

“Huh? Eh?” your mouth open and close, there’s your voice trying to escape finding the right words on how to shake off his intent stares and looks “Don’t you have any idea how to come out here? Without anyone sees us together?” you let out an embarrassing smile as you cheer yourself up not to stammered.

 

“I doubt that is possible. There’s no way we can go out without them seeing us together” he utter and for the good of my heart and of course my wholesome eyes he continued buttoning up the three left.

 

“Ottoke? I’m sure they will make a huge fuss. Is there really nothing we can do?”

 

You just find yourself walking in the dark while L carefully holds your head, rest on his shoulders trying to hide you to those people who were staring as you walk. You heard people talking, every step that you take, it becomes louder and even much more voices than before. You still not got the jacket zip up on you that’s why you didn’t have a clear image of what’s really is right now. L had lent you this jacket to wear and for the sake that no one will recognize nor even can see your face as what you have wish and want for. It was a jacket that can zip up throughout your head. (If you know what I mean. It’s just hard to explain but I know you have seen a jacket like this in most of Korean Series) I walk like that. Stiff body, I feel like a blind, guided by this guy whom I don’t know where the hell he would take me, you’re not  seeing anything aside from the rays of light that barely skip over the fabric. You hear so many voices, but most of them weren’t that clear for you to understand. This wasn’t easy as you thought it would be, but I must admit that because of him this has been much more trouble-free than I think it was.

The bell had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter