Piggyback

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The Previous chapter was a dramatic one and to my readers who was upset and a bit shock about what happened. Mianhe. I actually did that to spice up the story. kekeke. To @SarahXOXO forgive me my dear i didn't mean to make you cry.

 

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

You said you love the rain, but you open your umbrella.

You said you love the wind, but you close your window.

You said you love the sun, but you look for a shade.

That’s why I was afraid when you said you love me too.

 

-William Shakespeare

 

“What do you think of the quotation Ms. Park?” Ms. Han’s alarming tone got through your ears, automatically your feet turn swiftly makes you stand up on your chair and less far on being slip on the floor. I don’t know if I am Ms. Han’s favorite student to ask. Since she always gets my opinion about this thing, I mean this was been good if I was in the mood to answer. You tuck your hair covering your face on the back of your ears and face Ms. Han with bright eyes.

You read the passage written on the board as you try to analyze and collect your system together. The quote it just makes you remembered everything happen. Instead of saying something connected to the quotation you’ve end up expressing your feelings, the feelings that hides in your heart. “He was stupid. He was a bastard trying to make the girl fluttered and will just left her hanging. What he said doesn’t match on what he does; everything just seems hard to believe even the word love is hard to accept as true” At least on the second sentence you’ve got to control your emotions and try to fix yourself making everything went well.

It was almost 1 hour since the English class start, 30 minutes left and the bell would definitely ring. The end of class is near and you started to fix your things up even the bell was not yet ringing, after putting all your things you clutch your bag on your back ready to go out, the timing was just right the moment you stand on your chair the bell for lunch break ring.

It was Tuesday, 2 days after the weekend but you seem already tired. You’ve wake up late, came to school late, making every subject turn out bad, making everything just seem so blank. Yesterday night turn out to be worse. After opening the door you run upstairs, enter your room and locked yourself up in the bathroom and cried. You’ve almost want to award yourself as a best actress for crying all night. Min-Ah knock on the door to ask what happened but you’ve never open. You ignore her just like you didn’t hear anything. This morning you just saw her lying on the comforter right in front of the bathroom door sleeping. You went to school together but until now you didn’t even have chance or will to talk to her about it. It became harder to talk about this because of her family ties on L. It had been better if you don’t know anything, then at least maybe you could talk to her about this comfortably.

Cafeteria has been always busy like any other day in school. Students are eating, a group of friends were talking loud and of course the Infinite would still be in the place on the same table when you first saw them. Your eyes automatically reflex as you tried to find L on the crowd. He did not attend the class since the first period. But maybe just because you really don’t know anything about him that’s why you didn’t know that cutting a class was just normal for him. He sometimes skips classes for the whole day. You pass by on their table, you’ve got to look at L but he just glances at you and turn his gaze back on his IPad. Sungkyu called Min-Ah for both of you to join them over, but she refuse, you’ve never told Min-Ah anything, but she will not be your best friend if she would not going to know how you act. She did not know exactly what’s going on but she knows it has something to do with you and his brother.

After getting food, you tried to divert your attention to it but you failed and you just keep thinking of him, the weird and odd about this: you’re worried. Don’t know even why you’re acting like this. After the pass few days, everything appears to me like it’s just a big joke, I’m not in a movie but why everything does seems like. I’m running away from goons, I’ve see brawls, a guy just left me because he said he can’t protect me. It seems so damn good in screen but why does in real life it’s such a .

The whole day was not fine. You can’t stay seated on the whole afternoon listening and taking down notes so you decided to went to the school clinic and rest there up till end of the class.

~~~~

I was taking my shower in the girl’s locker room after the P.E class; it was the last subject for today. I was actually alone by now. I’ am the last one to take the shower and my classmates had already left. The deafening silence from outside says it all. Min-Ah too had left early, remember Sungkyu and her got back together those lovey dovey had a date.

1 week. You came back to normal, I mean the ordinary routine. Not like the strange you last week. Min-Ah never questioned you about what happened and you also never t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter