We Meet Again

When She Meets the Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

The sun is shining brightly as you and your best friend Min-ah take a ride on the bus from the station to your new school. It did not takes hours as you get ahead in the gate engraved with the letters forming the school’s name: Woolim High School

Just as you know it, your heart is already pounding as you arrive on the lobby hall of the school. You close your eyes and take a deep, purifying breath, trying to recover what’s left in your equilibrium. Woolim High School is a privately owned school in Seoul and this school has it all; great facilities, intelligent teacher, name it they have it.

You had your mouth open as you oddly scan your eyes on the wide ceiling and extensive hallway of this school familiarizing every corner and angle of this place. It’s like you’re in a lobby of five star hotels where rich people stay in leisure times. You had a long walk until you and Min-ah finally found your room.

You struggle as you walk in entering the door and how much you try hard not to stumble yet in the end you still trifled on your feet, but fortunately you did not sprawl on the floor. It was embarrassing, coming to the school in the first day and yet the first thing you meet is the tiled cemented floor? Daebak!! In just a glimpse you’ll going to be popular, like it will be ground-breaking news spreading over the entire school. But unfortunately your face did not meet Mr. tiled-cemented-floor and if you do no one will notice because everyone is busy on their own business.

You raise your face, as you tried to show a smile on your lips and walk brilliantly on the chair near the window. As you breathe an enormous sigh of relief and lean against on the chair, you valiantly attempt to calm down and gather your thoughts. If not because of the air conditioner maybe you’ve started to sweat much for you was so tense thinking about how this day would end.

 

“Hei-Ryung--shi! Are you alright?” Min-ah questioned you with a worry look.

 

“Don’t worry I’m fine” You answered as you give her an assuring smile

 

After a few minutes later the bell had just began to ring. Making everyone to stop on talking and fall back into their places. A lady comes through the door as she walks in the middle of the classroom to the teacher’s table then greets with her sweet motherly voice. She has dark small eyes, short hair and a looks of a woman in her 40’s. You should have probably guessed by now that she is your teacher.

As what like all the transferees should have done on the first day, Mrs. Han Jung Min your English teacher asks you to make a short description about yourself. You turn on your heels as you walk towards the center front and didn’t miss to make a bow before introducing yourself. You’re not that used on making bows, thanks to your mom she never failed to make a day to day Korean-Way-Teaching on you.

  “Ahnyeonghaseyo Park Hei Ryung--imnida. I hope- - - - - - “  

You were just starting to introduce yourself when suddenly you get to cut off when your fellow classmates started to turn away their attention and averted it to the guy entering the door. It’s so frustrating thinking that you’re not that half way on what you’re saying and then a guy suddenly pop out of somewhere taking all the attentions of the class.

You look at the guy who just came in he’s wearing dark clothes, messy hair and intense eyes pull in through the door and walk towards Mrs. Han Seonsaeng-nim to give his card. I can’t be wrong. His eyes, his hair, and especially that scar. I clearly remembered everything about this guy.

 

“Kim Myungsoo-shi” the teacher murmurs as she lifts her hands showing the guy his seat on the vacant chair on the back.

 

He passed by to your side as he lifts his head to your direction making your eyes meet. His bright cold eyes never failed to give you an intense cold look that springs out shivers on your back. Is he stalking me? Like how would he know that I’m here?

You didn’t finish your introductions and decided to just get back on your sit. No one cares who you are so what introductions are for right? You think that you will just waste your saliva there talking about yourself when the truth is no one is interested about you.

Just as you sit, you remember the guy who just have entered and carefully try to find him into his direction at the right side of the back of your seat. You warily turn your head without your body turning for you to be not that obvious and noticeable when Min-ah abruptly squeezes your hand to get your attention.

 

“Hei-Ryung--shi” she whisper

 

“What?”

 

“Tell me, he’s hot right?” hot what? Is she have something on her pores that she can’t tell how freezing cold the aircon was? You thought and just look at her confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter