Girls 2

In the seeking of Love
Chapter 2
Pearl went out of the Café to the mini-market that was just a few blocks away form their Café,Once she bought everything Hanna had told her,she headed back to the Cafe ,while walking,she felt as if someone was watching her,the feeling was very unconfortable,it made her shiver,so she fastened her steps . When she entered the Café,she almost fell to the ground and she was breathing heavily.
 
"Pearl,are you alright?" Asked her friend Moon to her,helping the agitated girl to get back on her feet.
 
"Un..yes..don't worry" she handed Moon the bag with the groceries "here,give this to Leila"
 
Moon stared at her,worriedly,before shrugging and taking the bag and heading her way to the kitchen. 
 
'What a horrible feeling' Pearl thought remembering the previous accident in the morning.
 
"You okay?"  Storm asked Pearl 
 
"hh..yes,don't worry" Pearl answered "i'm just tired"
 
Pearl didn't wanted to tell he friends about this morning,maybe she'll tell them later.
 
"you sure?" Leila put her hand in Pearl's shoulder.
 
"yeah,so let's go home now"
 
The girls lived together in one house,rather mansion because the mansion had six bedrooms and four more additionals,the house was from Hanna's parents,who died in an accident and she had inherited the house,two cars and a good amount of money.So Hanna inveted her friends to life with her,she felt alone and sad on her parents house and the best thing she could've thought was to have her freinds by her side,she needed them now,more than ever.
 
"i'm soooo tired" whined Storm as she threw herself in the couch,finally they were home.
 
"How come you're tired?" Hanna hit Storm in her head ,incredulously "you didn't do anything! ,Pearl did all your work"
 
"ejejeje"  Storm laughed nervously.
 
"today was a busy day" Leila sighed sitting in the couch "many orders and no help in the kitchen"
 
"sorry" said Moon laughing "but you know i'm a horrible cook"
 
Leila laughed this time,of course she knew Moon was a horrible cook,one time Moon cocked some cookies for the girls during christmast eve and they almost got poisoned by the disgusting things.
 
"Me too" said Hanna "i have no talent for cocking"
 
"The same here" added Kayla while looking at her nails "besides ,i don't want to get dirty"
 
The girls rolled their eyes,Kayla was such a diva.Tha's why she had the most easiest and laziest job in the Café,just greeting people and that's it.
 
The rest of the night the girls talk about silly things and Pearl remained silent during all the conversations,she was deep in her thoughts. What was that feeling that made her feel uncortable? She was really curious about that. Was someone watching her?
 
"Pearl" someone said "Earth calling Pearl"
 
The girl turned around to the voice "sorry,i was out for a moment"
 
Moon laughed "yeah,it was pretty noticeable"
 
"is something bothering you?" Hanna glanced at Pearl
 
The girl hesitated for a moment,Pearl didn't know what to do,tell her friends about this morning? Or to stay quiet? 
 
"Umm...well,something happened to me this morning"  Pearl told them "I...I went out to buy some things Hanna asked me to,and when i was returning to the Cafè,I got this horrible feeling,as if I was bieng watch or something"
 
Her friends seemed surprised.
 
"really?" Asked Kayla,shaking her head "I had that same feeling yesterday when I got home after going to the gym"
 
"I had that feeling too" said Storm,shaking involuntary "the day before yesterday,while I was reading"
 
"same here"  Leila raised her hand
 
"and me"  Moon grimaced
 
"Me too"  Hanna seemed surprised or maybe shocked.
 
The girls looked at each other,in shock and a little bit of fear.
 
"Let's just go to bed" said Hanna "to calm ourselves ,no paranoia, ok?"
 
The girls nodded and went straight to their rooms without hesitation,they were all too schocked to talk about that specialy not late at night,they'll better wait for tomorrow during daylight.
 

Pearl moved agitated in her bed...there were two boys in her dream,she had been having strange dreams since last week and all those dreams included thos boys.

"Wait!" She yelled to the boys,for the firts time in her dreams"who are you?"

The boys...they were handsome,even form far away.Pearl could tell,one was blonde and the other had pitch black hair.The blond one had a tatto in his shoulder and the black haired one looked like a panda.

"we will meet soon dear" spoke the blond one,with a smooth voice.  

"Don't worry" spoke the panda looking one with a calm voice"see you soon,Love"

"Wait!" Pearl yelled again,but they kept walking aways,she tried to move ,it seemed that her feet were glued to the floor.

Pearl woke up,cover in cold sweat and her heart pounding furiously in her chest.

 


 

Pearl walk into the kitchen,she had a horrible night,the dream,and after the dream she could't fall sleep again,so she kept awake using her computer to search for the meaning of her dream,but she hadn't found anything useful.
 
"how do you slept last night?" Hanna glanced at Pearl,yawning
 
"i didn't slept much" answered Pearl stretching
 
"Me neither" Leila walk into the kitchen and sitting beside Stomr in the table
 
Pearl opened the refrigerator,she needed something to eat,she was tired and grumpy form last night.
 
"you want some coffe?" Leila glanced at the cup with coffe in her hand "it seems like you need it"
 
Pearl reached out her hand from the refrigerator and took the drink Leila was offering her,and when she took the coffe,Leila let out a high pitched exclamation.
 
"What is that on your wrist?!"
 
Pearl looked at her wrists,with confusion.There,in her right wrist,laid two foreign marks,rather like tattos...one had the form of a hourglass,the other the form of a dragon and a infinity symbol linked them together.Pearl touched the marks and they glowed for an instant.
 
"what...is...this?" Pearl kept touching the mark,she was sure that wasn't there yestarday.
 
Her friends looked at her in awe.Glancing at each other.
 
"when you got that tattoo?" Kayla inspected Pearl's mark,with exitment
 
"I never got a tattoo" Pearl glared at her friend "this wans't in my wrist yestarday"
 
The girls remained silent,that was true,Pearl didn't had that yesterday.
 
"wait" Hanna mummbled "if you have those  marks..."
 
Hanna looked at her wrist and let out a scream,just what she thought,she had marks too,but in her case they were what it seemed as an unicorn and the other a drop of water,linked together by a heart.
 
"Look at your wrist" Hanna ordered the girls, without moving her eyes away from own her mark.
 
And so they did,and screamed with fear and shock.
 
Leila's marks where a triangle with a circle in the center and a tigger or some sort of animal,linked together by a straight line.Kayla's where a fenix and like a bright star,linked by a chain.Storm's where an scorpion and a snowflake,linked by a zig zag line.Moon's where like a tornado or feathers and curved liines interwined with small circles,linked with a star.
 
"what ...?!" Leila exclaimed fixing her gaze in her mark,touching it slightly
 
Storm suddenly shook frantically her head "this is  not normal!"
 
"What is normal about us?!" Moon,who usually remaind silent and calmed exploded "tell me!,WE HAVE POWERS,WE'RE NOT NORMAL!"
 
That's right,the girls were no ordinary girls,they had special power,abbilities,however you want to call it.Hanna could control the four elements(water,fire,earth and wind)Kayla could made herself invicible,Storm cause natural disasters(tsunamies,storms,earthquackes,etc.) ,Leila could biult some kind of invicible walls that functioned as shields,Moon could transform in any animal she wished and finally Pearl,she had the most powerful abbility among them;she could control the climate,she could move things with her mind and also to read peaple's mind.(Telekinesis)
"She's right" Pearl sighed,dropping her head on the table "nothing is normal about us and you,all of you know it"
 
The girls hugged each other.Sure they knew.The girls had met at highschool,the six of them had a terrible,no,horrible highschool,they were treated as freaks,and called names just becuase they were different.
 
"I wonder..." Kayla began,glancing at her mark "what is the meaning of this?"
 
"Me too" Leila nodded "wait...do you think this has something to do with those wierd feeling we've been having?"
 
"I think so" Pearl said "last night,I had this wierd dream,well,i've been dreaming the same thing some weeks back.In my dream there were to boys,who said that we'll meet soon"
 
She ommited the 'dear' and 'Love' thing,she didn't wanted to answere annoying questioins.
 
Moon blushed and Leila seemed flustered. "i had the same dream last night" Both said at the same time.
 
"Me too" Hanna blushed
 
"Same here" Storm whispered lowering her head in embarrasment.
 
"and me" Kayla sighed,in a dreamy manner.
 
They glance at each other,with no idea of what was happening.