It began

In the seeking of Love

“ok, let me see if I got this right” managed Hanna to explain between her confusion “you’re the guardians and we’re your mates, and It is your duty to save the Three of Love, so by default we need to help you save the Tree of Life and we’re trap her until that happens, there’s no way to get out of this situation, we’ll be here until we learn to love you or the planet dies. Am I right?”

“eh…” Suho was speechless, he rubbed his neck with nervousness “well,when you say it like that way ,it rather sounds as if we were some kind of soulless kidnappers that have you trapped here against your will”

Kayla scoffed “oh,of course, taking us here, without our permission and everything, is not considered as kidnapping”

“well…about that” talked Chanyeol smiling cheekily

“what?” replied Leila coldly ,oh, she was beyond furious ,how dare they? To kidnap her from her home! And then tell her that she is bonded with some hot stranger ,besides ,what is a little bit of adventure in your life?*sarcasm*

Baekhyun smirked “you, coming here…”

“what?”

“it only worked because you are attracted to us”

“What?!”

“HA!”

“NO WAY”

“YEI!”

“…”

“oh God”

“well, you’ll see…” explained Kris “ we used this to bring you here”

Kris showed to the girls some sort of rock that shone with the colors of the rainbow.

“this is a Love rock” talked Kris again  while rubbing the beautiful rock “it was given to us by the last guardians  to help us find our mate. It works in a very unique way"

"We search for our mate and once we’ve found them, the stone would activate itself and transport us here, to EXO,but the teletransportation process would only work if our mate was attracted to us ,or else it would have only teletransport us, the guardians here, without our mate, but as you see…you came with us”

“…” silent filled the room

Pearl used her powers on her friends, she really wanted to know what was going on her friend’s heads.

What am I going to do?~ Hanna’s thoughts

“…no way”~ Leila’s thoughts

“well, at least they’re cute”~ Storm’s thoughts

“so confusing”~ Moons

“How can you not be attracted to such handsome and hot men?!”~ Kayla’s thoughts

 Pearl tried hard not to laugh at Kayla’s thoughts, so she disguised her laugh with giggles, but it didn’t worked so she let out loud laugh and she heard someone laughing too .Pearl turned her head and saw Luhan laughing like her.

Everyone in the room looked at Luhan and Pearl, in utter confusion.

“are they ok?” whispered Chen to Kris, who merely shrugged

“phww” Pearl finally stopped laughing at it seemed that Luhan too

‘were you laughing about your friends thoughts?’ Luhan asked telepathically to Pearl,who jump in surprise,but then nodded and smiled.

You need to teach how to do that~ Pearl thought and Luhan nodded when he read her thoughts

The boys and girls, watched Luhan’s and Pearl’s interaction with amusement, well in Kris and Tao’s case, with jealousy.

“care to explain?” demanded Kris crossing his arms

“well…” Luhan giggled a bit “Kayla’s thoughts were rather interesting”

Kayla’s eyes shot wide open and then she turned to Pearl.

“don’t you dare!”

Pearl smiled innocently.

Luhan motioned Chanyeol and Baekhyun to come closer to him and when they did he whispered something in their ears, a wide smile spread across the boy’s faces, who glanced at Kayla,still smiling. Kayla blushed, red as a tomato.

“PEARL!”

“What?, it wasn’t me, it was Luhan”

“uugh!”

Hanna stood up and walked in circles, she does that when she’s nervous or frsutrated. So she decided to release some tension and moved her hand up, instantly,the water a water vase  that was on the counter shot up from the glass and move to her hand.The girl did circles and swirls with the water. The boys watch it with amusement, well, Suho smiled widely at Hannas’s activities, he wasn’t amused or surprised, he was pleased. ’Thanks to the Three of Life I have such and amazing and beautiful mate’ Suho thought gratefully

“So what now?” finally Moon had the courage to ask the damn question everybody was thinking of.

“It’s up to you” talked Sehun “you want to help us or not”

The girls look at each other. None of them could talk. They didn’t knew what to do at this point.

Suddenly, a loud noise was heard from outside the house. The boys peered through the windows. Their faces became dark and serious.

“We need to go, now” ordered Kris “Kai, take us the Soul Valley, now!”

More noises where heard, steps, bangs, hits, gushing .Pearl looked outside too, Some men were coming to the house, they had some sort of spades and weapons, their skins were covered with drawings and tattoos.

“Everybody, hold hands!” Kai took Leila’s hand and D.O’s hand, the rest grabbed hands with each other and touching Kai at the same time “Don’t let go!”

Kai closed his eyes,then just a blinding light was seen, then they landed on a very green land.

“What was that?” asked Pearl to Tao

“Those were Hunts Men”

“What were they doing there?”

“They were coming for us”

“why?”

“I guess they already know that we found our mates” Tao looked at Kris, silently asking permission for something, Kris nodded.

“They are from the Draco tribe” explained Tao “they’re an ancient tribe that wants to sum the planet in utter darkness, they’re against the prophecy of the guardians, so when they knew that we found our mates, they needed to stop us”

Pearl shivered.

“Where are we?” Storm asked, looking around.

“In Soul Valley” answered Chen “the highest point in planet EXO”

The girls admired the view from the valley, it was beautiful, everything was green and bright, trees from every color covered the landscape along with rivers and flowers.

“follow me”  Kris started walking through a path covered by rocks and flowers.

They walked through the path until they reached a cliff.

“Careful Love” That seemed to be Kris’ favorite nickname for Pearl, who was a little too close to the cliff.

Pearl blushed, but backed up, away from the cliff.

“Love?” Leila quirked an eyebrow

“Not a word” Pearl muttered ,Leila giggled.

“what now?” asked Leila

“We need to go to the Sanctuary” answered D.O pointing to a big palace that seemed to be miles away down the valley

“can you teletransport us there?” asked Baekhyun to Kai

Kai shook his head “No, I’m out of energy, sorry”

“Ok” Said Kris sternly “we’ll walk and then we’ll settle down for a while to rest on the Soul village that is only a few kilometers away”

The guys nodded. The girls glanced at each other.

“I guess we need to go with them” talk Kayla when the girls made a circle to talk with privacy, or at least to attempt  it because the boys were listening closely.

“ok” Hanna smiled, trying to reassure her friends “there’s no other choice, so let’s get going”

The boys spread in different positions ,Kris was leading the group along with Suho.Baekhyun,Chanyeol,D.O, and Chen were walking alongside the girls,Tao,Xiumin,Luhan and Sehun were on the other side of the girls and lastly Kai and Lay were on the back. The boys were surrounding the girls in case the Hunts Men attacked again.

The walk was silent, except from the chatting and bickering of the boys, the girls remained silent, each on them on her own thoughts.

Pearl tapped her pocket, looking for her IPod, she found it and put her headphones; she needed to distract herself, even for a bit. The music started and filled her so she let go, forget about everything.

“Pearl!” someone yelled, but it was too late, Pearl had fall in the river .She swam out and coughed .Pearl was soaking wet. She was so spaced out that she didn’t see the river in front her.

“you alright?” Hanna helped Pearl to get out of the river

“yeah, sorry ,I was too spaced out”

Hanna smiled kindly “don’t worry, We’re all like that, it’s not your fault”

Pearl nodded reluctantly and sneezed, she was freezing.

“here” Pearl saw Tao handing in front of her his shirt, now he was only wearing a sleeveless black shirt “put this on or you will catch a cold”

“thanks” Pearl said blushing “turn around please”

The boys did as told and turn around closing their eyes.

Pearl quickly changed her soaked shirt and for Tao’s shirt, which was too big for Pearl, the shirt reached Pearls knees ,but at least it kept her warm and dry.

“done” Pearl smiled

The boys turned around, Kris and Tao smiled in a creepy way. Kris reached for Tao and whispered something in his ear, Tao nodded.

‘I don’t want to know what are they talking about’ Pearl thought frowning

They kept walking for several minutes, even an hour passed, the girls were extremely tired.

“I can’t do this anymore” Leila fell to the floor breathing heavily. Among the girls, Leila was the most fragile, she had asthma so she couldn’t exhaust herself often.

“here” Kai knelt down next to Leila ,who just blushed and tried standing up but failed. D.O helped her and managed to get Leila on Kai’s back.

“you sure you can do this with me in your back?” Leila managed to ask Kai

Kai smiled reassuringly “oh c’mon, you  are light as a feather”

“o-ok” Leila stuttered and locked her arms around Kai’s neck.

“finally” Kris said “the Soul Village”

The village that once seemed to be beautiful and colorful was now filled with ashes and desolated houses, some children were playing around ,lifting dust everywhere.

“what happened here?” asked Storm watching the sad scenery

“it began” suddenly Chanyeol spoke with seriousness in his voice 

“what began?”

“The Tree of Life is dying” Chanyeol’s face darkened “the planet along with it”

The girls lowered their heads, everything was dark and gloomy.

“we’ll rest here for tonight and tomorrow we will part to the Sanctuary” Kris voice filled the atmosphere

Kris and Suho talked to an old lady and the old lady led them to a big house with one big room and several mattress covering the floor.

“thanks for letting us staying here” Kris spoke in a foreign language that Pearl recognized as Cantonese.

“it’s nothing, you’re the guardians, you will save us all” the lady replied back bowing gratefully, Kris rubbed his neck nervously.

“this is all the lady can provide us and also there’s a little bit of food in the kitchen down the hallway”

“let’s rest” Xiumin said sitting down one of the mattress and grabbing Storm along with him and Chen, Storm blushed, but remained still, squished between Chen and Xiumin, who stared at here lovingly.

“I’m hungry” whined Tao puffing his cheeks

Pearl quirked and eyebrow, she never imagined Tao to be the childish type.He seemed so intimidationg,but cute with those lovely bags under his eyes. ‘What? Did I just thought he was cute?’ Pearl shook her head and blushed. Tao looked at her questioningly.

“Me too!” whinned Xiumin

“I waant food~” Chanyeol sing sang

“foood~” followed him Kai

Leila smiled,this boys were too cute “I’ll search something to cook with in the kitchen”

D.O immediately raised his hand,happy to help his mate “I’ll help you!”

“ok” Leila smiled

 


So how's it going?

do you like it ?