A Ranging Storm Part II

In the seeking of Love

Kayla moved incomfortably in her bed,she moved,turned and tossed her pillows off bed,she couldn't sleep and it had nothing to do with the storm,but the fact that one part of her was longing to search for Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

'what? from wehere that thought even came from?'

'when do i even needed someone to sleep with me?' The girl thought 'what is happening to me?'

'i've never needed anyone beside my friends,my brother and me,not even my parents,so why do I feel like running back to Chanyeol's and Baek's arms?'

'You're in love,just acknowledge it for God's sake' a small voice talked in her head  'admited girl,you're head over heels for those two'

'shut up' Kayla thought 'no one asked your opinion'

After some more minutes having an internal battle and turning incessantly in her bed,she gave up.

"screw it" the girl muttered

Kayla got off the bed,grabed her pillow and walked towards her mates' room.When she arrived,she knocked a few times before Chanyeol stuck his head out,he riased an eyebraw whilst smiling when be saw Kayala in front of him.

"i can't sleep so i'm going to sleep with you guys" Chanyeol stepped aside as Kayla entered the room and laid beside Baekhyun in his bed. "Only sleeping,no naughty hands or anything like that,got it?"

"yes miss" Baekhyun asnwered softly while burring his nose in Kayla's hair.

"hmmnn" the girl hummed before closing her eyes

Chanyeol chuckled at Kayla's tough behavior,when in reality they both knew(Baekhyun and him) that she was soft as a plushy.He smiled happily and scooted over and wrapped his arms around Kayla and intertwined his fingers with Baekhyun's.

"Kayla?" Chanyeol whispered softly to the girl

"ne?" Kayla hummed in response,sleepy

"i'm sorry" Chanyeol spoke

"we're sorry" Baekhyun added

"for what?" The girl still sleepy talked

"about our date,the storm ruined it" Baek lowered his head to see Kayla's face,she had her eyes closed at slightly opened.

"don't worry...this is ten times better than ...any date..." The girl's voice was muffled by Baek's shirt,but they could understand perfectly what she said and their hearts trembled with joy.

They both kissed Kayla's head before drifting off to dreamland.


Pearl realized that in the short amount of time she had passed with the Guardians,specially with her mates,that she had grown so close to them that now,she couldn't even sleep without Kris and Tao.She felt uneasy without their warm around her.So she gave up,she just got off the bed and walked to Kris' and Tao's room,which luckily was in front of her's because it was so dark that she could barely see her own hand.

Pearl knocked the door a few times,but no one answered.

'maybe they're already sleep' she thought 'i better go'

When she was turning around,someone grabbed her by the hand a pushed her inside the room,she heard a faint giggle and noticed Tao's arms around her and carrying her to the bed.Kris nuzzled her head and neck before settling his head there,in the crook of hes neck and Tao,who was still holding her kissed her temple before whispering "good night"


Moon wasn't usually so scared of storms,but this storm was so loud that it made her tremble and to make it all worst,the fear had made her turn into a cat a freakin cat.

And now,she was trapped beneath the huge covers of her bed without scape,until she felt someone picking her up,she hissed a little,afraid of the intruder.

"ssshh" It was Luhan who had picked her up "calm down,it's just us,Sehun and I"

Moon relaxed a bit in Luhan's hand.

'What are you doing here?' She thought/asked Luhan

'we felt your fear and came to see if you were ok"

'do I look ok to you?' Moin glared a bit to Luhan who chuckled,because Moon glaring as a cat was such an adorable thing ,he handed her to Sehun who gladly took her and scratched her ears and girl purred in the delight.

"let's sleep" Sehun said and they head to their room where they laid Moon carefully between them and the girl now that was calmed,transformed herself into human again,she whispered a soft "thank you" before falling asleep in Luhan's and Sehun's embrace.


I'm back~

i didn't notce that one part was missing from the other chapter,but here it is!

coment please,i'm seriously concerned about if you like the story or not.

bye~