Karaoke night

In the seeking of Love

'Thoughts'  ~thoughts when Pearl is using her powers~


'Well,it's been one hell of a day' Each of the girls thought at the same time.Finally it was closing time.Hanna told the girls to close the Cafe early this time,because they all were tired,considering the lack of sleep and way too many costumers in the Cafe.Finally,they wanted some rest,no scratch that,they needed some rest and some girl time to enjoy together.

"Let's go to the Karaoke" Storm jumped up and down exited "PLEASE!"

Hanna nodded,so that was a yes.Hanna was the older of them ,she was 21 years old,so she made most of the decisions,whatever Hanna said,it was done.The next on the line was Leila,she was 20 ,then it was Moon ,she was 20 too,Storm was 19 years old,Kayla was 19 too,but she was 2 months younger than Storm and finally,the baby of the group;Pearl,she was 17 years old,but thankfully most of the time she wasn't treated as a baby,neither she acted like one.

Now that the girls decided to go to the Karoeke(those places were very common in Korea)they needed to get pretty ,well at least that's what Kayla said,and she also said that maybe the girls could meet some cute boys there.So the girls went home first to "get pretty".

"seriously" Lelian hushed to Kayla "you only think of boys ,right?"

Kayla scoffed,offended "What?!...no!"

"and why making yourself pretty then?,if we'll just be in the Karaoke,not in a special dinner"

"Hey!,I'm just care about my future,I will not die alone and with five cats,or worst,with you" Hanna applied the last coat of mascara

The girls rolled their eyes,diva Kayla mode is on.

While her friends arged about boys and fashion,Pearl just stayed in her bedroom,besides,she was ready.To kill the time while her friends were getting her make-up and clothe ready,she decided to play her guitar a little bit.Pearl knew how to play guitar and piano,perhaps her voice wans't as good as her musician skills,but she liked to sing anyways.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUh8inbZLPs )(P.S : I don't own anything,the music and lyrics belongs to Silv3T3ar )

"Don't need a map to guide me.

My heart will the way to go.

Don't care how long it takes me.

No matter what,i'll fight through every foe.

My heart beats just for you;

there is no moment that i'd forget you.

 

If only your shadow was on the distant

horizon above the sea.

I raise my sail for the long quest.

Riding the wind with no rest.

Whoa~

 

Let the ranging sea become quiet and calm.

Flowers bloom int he night,

moonlight makes the sea white

in this secret place

You're my beautiful Black Pearl~

 

Flowers bloom in the night,

moonlight makes the sea white

in this secret place

You're my beautiful Black Pearl~

 

Whoa~

 

My Beautiful Black Pearl~"

 

Pearl often sang in English,because she and her brother were born in London so English was her native language,but her parents were Korean,well,her father was Korean and her mother Japanese,so after living in England for 10 years,her parents moved to China,there they lived for 3 years and Pearl learned Mandarin and Cantonese,after 4 years living in China,her parents died in a car accident in Hong Kong,her brother disappeared the night of the accident too,living her by her own,so she moved to Korea to live with her grandmother.Pearl mastered six languages,Korean,English,Spanish too,Mandarin,Cantonese and a little bit of Japanese.

The song was inspired by the dream and the two boys,she couldn't get the dream,nor the boys off her head,she did not understand why and it was driving her crazy.Pearl put her guitar aside and got out of her room,to the living room,where hwe friends were ready.

 "you ready?" Hanna glanced at the girls "Let's have some fun!"

The girls cheered.


The Karaoke was full of people,many beautiful girls and y,cute boys.The atmosphere was coloruful,energetic,full of music that made you want to move every fiber of your body in sinc with its rythm.

The girls sat together in a table that was near the stage where people sang ,danced and performed.Soon ,boys approached to the table and took the girls to dance,but none of the boys approached to Pearl,so she decided to orther a coke and just watch the various acts and performances with sadness and to be honest;envyness in her eyes.

Pearl sighed in frustration . 'Am i not pretty?' The girl thought .It was always like this.When they went to clubs or the karaoke places,she was always left alone in the table while her friends had fun and danced with hot boys.

"What's wrong sweety?" Hanna put her hand on Pearl's shoulder in a motherly manner

'Uh?...nothing"

Pearl smiled falsely to Hanna .That way her friend would not became worried about her.

"C'mon,keep dancing,don't worry for me,i'm just a little tired"

Hanna smiled back,maybe she believed her,or maybe not. 'I will read her mind,i know she ordered us to never use our powers among us,but just this time!' Pearl thought.

Pearl concentrated enough to feel Hanna's mind ~I know she is not alright,she's hinding something from me,but she won't tell,so i will just leave her alone a bit,then perhaps she will tell me what's bothering her~ Pearl closed her eyes and stopped reading Hanna's thoughts ,Hanna didn't believe her,but she pretended to do so.

Hanna went back to the dance floor and continued to dance with the girls and boys.

Pearl lookedat each of her friends and thought 'i know i'm not pretty as my other friends,but i'm not that ugly ,right?'  She admired her friends.Hanna was beautiful as a model

 ,she looked flawless even with her tomboy style( http://www.polyvore.com/cute_tomboy/set?id=102936224 ) .

Leila's outfit was sweet as a flower(  http://www.polyvore.com/floral/set?id=70562159 )and so she looked too,sweet and perfect as a spring flower

Storm,she was the only one of the girls that wans't korean(besides Pearl of course,but Pearl do looked Korean)she was american but she was still beautiful in her own way(

) and her style was unique as herself too(http://www.polyvore.com/indie/set?id=76346852

Moon, was flawless and innocent as the moon and her style was flawless too(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71444522 )

Kayla was elegant and y,that was her signatureher style was elegant and perfect(http://www.polyvore.com/lovely_in_pink/set?id=93086961 )

And for last ,was Pearl,she wan't as perfect as her friends nor elegant or flawless like them,indeed,she was different,her hair had two colors,she was born like that,she didn't paint it or went to the salon,she was born like that,a freak.,or so she thought,because her friends constantely prove her wrong ,or at least tried to ,and her style was rather childish( http://www.polyvore.com/sweet/set?id=89669149 )

Pearl glanced at her cellphone it was already midnight,all she wanted was to go home and rest so she approached to her friends dancing on the dance floor and tapped Hanna's shoulder.

"mmm...?" Hanna looked at her

"I'm a little tired,so i'm going home,ok?"

Hanna seemed confused for an instant and then smiled "ok,but be safe"

"Ne~" Pearl smiled at waved good bye at her friends,ready to leave the Karaoke.

"Ladies and gentleman,there's an special performance for the night,two handsome boys are going to sing,now,give them a warm applause"

Pearl listened the MC speaking  and something told her to stay in the Karaoke for a bit more,call it a hunch mayby,but she was tired,frustrated and just wanted to get home and mourn in her room,so she kept walking.

The music started playing,it was a rythmic melody and powerful too.

"she's my black pearl
she's my black pearl"

Pearl stopped walking. 'That melody...that song...those...those voices' .Pearl walk back and frooze.It was them,the boys in her dreams...The blond and the panda looking one...They were even more handsome upclose.The boys looked at her while singing and Pearl studied them.The blond one had smooth and masculine features,a strong jaw and hollow cheek bones and eyes that seemed sweet but strong at the same time.The panda looking one sharper features,with chubby cheek bones,a strong jaw ,piercing eyes with dark bags under them and give him the appearence of a panda.

"jidoneun piryo eobseo
nae mami neol garikyeo
gal giri heomnan haedo
i jjeum-eseo geureohke mot handa

han shido tteoreojyeo ijeo bon jeoki eomneunde
jeo meolli supyeongseon kkeut-e neoye moseubeul bol su itdamyeon

nan docheul ollyeo kkeut kkaji
baram-e nal go oh-oh-oh-oh~
geochireojin sumyeon-e yodongeul jaewo

eodum sog-e pin kkot
bada wi-e tteun dal
bimil gateun geu got
my beautiful black pearl

eodum sog-e pin kkot
bada wi-e tteun dal
bimil gateun geu got
my beautiful black pearl

shiljae hagin haneun geonji hyeonshilgwaneun dong tteoreojin
kkumgwa isang sogeul hemaego itna
shingwa sog-e sal geotman gateun oh naye yeoshin-ah
shiganeul hechigo neol chajaga
yeongwonhan geotdeureun mideo bon jeoki eomneunde
geu torok ganjeolhage na baraewatdeon neol dahge dwendamyeon

nan docheul ollyeo kkeut kkaji
baram-e nal go oh-oh-oh-oh~
geochireojin sumyeon-e yodongeul jaewo

eodum sog-e pin kkot
bada wi-e tteun dal
bimil gateun geu got
my beautiful black pearl

eodum sog-e pin kkot
bada wi-e tteun dal
bimil gateun geu got
my beautiful black pearl

pukpungi morachineun ajjilhan sungan-e do
baetmeoril dollijima hanghaereul meomchujima
l jeongdo-e geobeul meokgo mulleonal
jul aratdamyeon shijakjocha haji anhatda
neoreul gamchwonoheun bada-ye jangnan-en
gikkeo-i naega matseojunda

geochireojin sumyeon-e yodongeul jaewo
geochireojin sumyeon-e yodongeul jaewo
geochireojin sumyeon-e yodongeul jaewo

she's my black pearl~

nan haneul-e tteun taeyang-gwa
(oh, she is my black pearl)
daseot gae-ye daeyang oh-oh-oh-oh~ (oh~)
challanhage bitnaneun geunyeoreul hyanghae (geunyeoreul hyanghae)
jiteun angae sog-e (oh~) nopeun pa-do wi-e (oh~) heurithage bichin
she's my beautiful black pearl, yeah
gipeun chimmok sog-e (oh~) seulpeun seonyul wi-e (hey~) heemihage deullin
she's my beautiful, beautiful black pearl"

 

When the boys stopped singing and left the stage,the crowd exploded in applauses and exited cheers.Pearl stumbled back when she saw the boys approaching .She tripped with a chair and closed her eyes waiting for the impact of the cold and hard floor,but it never came,she opened her eyes confused and she let out a high pitch scream that was muffled by a rather toned chest.She stumbled back,away from the safe and warm chest.The panda looking one had catched her,preventing her from hitting the floor.The panda looking boy,he smiled warmly and so did the blond one and when they did,Pearl's knees falied and the the blond one catched her.Pearl just stared at them in awe,inspecting their faces,without any idea of what was happening or what to do.

"careful love" the blond one put Pearl in her own feet again,he had a smooth voice  "we don't want you to have an accident"

 Pearl remained in silent,too shock to talk.

"I told you we were going to meet soon" the panda looking one caressed her cheek,the touch felt warm and relaxing.Pearl had a hard time trying not to cuddle against his hand and she wans't the type of girl who did those things,she never had a boyfriend and she only dated a few times,but it didn't worked out.

This was too much,Pear couldn't handle it anymore,so she just let the darkness tuck her in...