Brother?

In the seeking of Love

The girls and the Guardians gathered at the dinning room of the castle,there were 13 other boys there,they were wearing the same clothe as Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"you told me that they already know about the prophecy,right?" Donghae talked to Kris,who merely nodded "so did they agree to help us?"

Kris scratched the back of his neck nervously "about that..."

"but you told me that you told them about the prophecy" Donghae was looking at Kris or more like piercing him with his eyes

"exactly that,I said that i told them about the prophecy,not that they agreed to help us" 

The two boys just kept quarreling about the prophecy and all.Hanna looked at each of her friends,silently questioning them, and each of the nodded,that was all Hanna needed to know.Her friends had decided to help the boys and so she did too.

"we'll help you" Hanna stood up from her sit,her friends smiled,that was the right thing to do

Everyone in the room gaped,surprised at the sudden comment.

"really?" Talked Suho ,his face lot up when Hanna talked

Hanna nodded and smiled at the two boys.

"thank you" Lay truthfully said to Hanna "this means a lot"

"Well,i'm your mate,isn't that what i suppose to do?" Hanna smiled at the two boys who were smiling like idiots,no,scratch that,smiling like in love idiots.

"Well,i guess it's settled" talked one of the men that were in the room "we just need a plan now"

"easy there Leetuk,clam down,don't rush" talked another of the men 

"whatever you say Yesung" 

Donghae cleared his throat "guys,i think that we must introduce ourselves,don't you think?" 

The Leetuk guy awkwardly smiled "you're right,well,i'm Leetuk"

"i'm Yesung"  the other guy gave the girls a cheeky smile

"my name's Sungmin,but you can call me Min if you want" the man smiled at the girls,who smiled back.

"i'm Shindong" a man with a happy expression talked this tome

"i'm Henry" The girls were surprised,his name was an American name.

"Zhou Mi is my name" the man had a strong Chinese accent

"I'm Ryeowook!" A cheerful guy smiled at the girls

"I'm Kangin" the man looked tough and serious 

"i'm Kyuhyun" this man didn't smiled,he just kept a blank face 

"I'm Kibum"  he smiled at the girls

"and i'm Heechul" 

That voice...Pearl froze instantly,she knew very well that voice...it was her brother's voice and the boy had her brother's voice as well,Pearl rose her face and studied carefully the man...and her eyes opened in shock,it was her brother,he hadn't change a bit.Inmediatly,her body moved forward,until she could feel the man's breath and she slapped the man in the cheek,before running away at somewhere inside the palace.

Everyone gaped in shock at the sudden scene that just happened before their one eyes.

Hanna motioned to her friends "go,i'll explain everything"

Inmediately the 4 girls ran to find their friend.

"well,that was unexpected" Heechul said while rubbing his cheek which had a red mark in it

"no it wasn't and you deserve another" Hanna hissed to the man 

"honey what is happening? what are you talking about?" Suho looked at Hanna for an explanation 

"this one here,is Pearl's bother"

With that words,the guardians and pretty much everyone's face showed shock and surprised.EspeciallyvKris and Tao,one of their teachers was their mate's brother.

"what?" Kris stared at Hanna in disbelieve 

"is that true?" Eunhyuk approached to Heechul

Heechul sadly nodded "yes..."

"but if your his brother,why did she slap you?" Donghae asked with confusion

"because he ing deserves it,excuse my language" Hanna was pissed now,nobody made her baby cry and get out with it

"i guess it's true" Heechul sighed

"but why does he deserves it?" Asked this time Tao,looking at Hanna who just sighed

Hanna glared at the man,she never really met him,but what Pearl had told her was enough,plus,Pearl had showed her some old pictures where she and her brother were little and this man in front of her look exactly like the teenager in the pictures

"how could you? She adored you,you were her big brother,you were supposed to look after her,not abandon her,i still can't believe why Pearl speaks so fond of you,even after what you did"

Upon hearing those words,Heechul let a silent tear cross his face down his cheek.

"what?" Asked Kris "you abandoned her?"

"for her own safety" Heechul answered "she was in danger while she was with me,so i needed to get her away and that was the only option"

"what do you mean ,keep her safe?" This time Hanna talked

"our parents,were guardians as me and i suspect,Pearl is one too" As Heechul spoke,Kris,Tao and Hanna's faces dropped in suprise

 "our parents sent us to planet Earth,because they thought we'll be safer there,but they were wrong,the Hunts Men sent some of their people there,to capture us,so I ran away with Pearl to a foster house,there,we were adopted by a human family,they took good care of us.One day we were heading home,our parents were driving and we had a car accident,but i knew it wasn't a car accident,it was the Hunts Men who had finally find us,luckily for me,they only knew that I was a guardian and only that i had powers,apparently,they thought that Pearl was just an average human,because at that moment she was only 13 years old and her powers hadn't developed yet,so I took advantage of that and let the Hunts Men think that i was the only one with powers so after the accident i ran from the hospital.It was better this way,it was the only way to keep Shin Hye safe,without me lurking around she could have a normal life"

When Heechul stop talking he was crying,he broke down and fell into the floor,Donghae hugged him.

"i...never knew" Hanna was speechless 

"You should talk to her" Eunhyuk said to Heechul

"but she isn't going to listen to me,she probably hates me now" the boy sniffed

Hanna put a hand in his shoulder,reassuringly "she could never hate you,she loves you,she still remembers you as her sweet goofy big brother who take care of her,believe,there were days when she couldn't stop talking at how "brave and awesome" was her big brother,i guess that she hit you because she is hurt,you know,this is not easy,finding that your bonded to some strangers and that you have to help them safe their planet ,and now finding her missing brother?" 

Heechul smiled weakly "i guess you're right"

"Hanna! Hanna!" The girls came running into the room again "we couldn't find her"

"what?" Hanna choked,now she was really worried

"we searched  everywhere" Leila cried 

"honey don't cry,it's not your fault" Hanna cooed Leila,trying to calm her down,she was the most sensitive among them

"any idea of where she could be?" Moon asked 

"i think i've got an idea" Heechul stood up " i'll find her"

With those words he ran out of the room to search for his sister.


Pearl stop running when the air on her lungs was over and her feet couldn't walk anymore,she didn't even know where she was.She opened the wooden doors of a room an entered,it was a music room it seemed,it had some instruments Pearl could recognize and some quit strange.

She touched her face,the tears that had been slipping down her cheeks were now dried in them because of the running.

'this is not happening' the girl thought 'not panicking,not panicking'

Pearl was trying to keep calm or there would be a big storm outside in matter of seconds,but it was hard since her heart was hurting so much.Luckyly,in the room were a piano and several guitars,so she decided to sing to calm herself down a bit.Her heart hurt so much that it was painful to see him after all this time and i was even worst because she still cared for him.

She sit on the little bench in front of the piano and slightly touched the keys,her hands moved gracefully over them emitting a soft but melancholy melody.

 "Come on skinny love, just last the year 
Pour a little salt, we were never here 
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my 
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer"
 
At each word she sang her voice was cracking.
 
"i tell my love to wreck it all 
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall 
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my 
Right at the moment this order's tall 
 
And I told you to be patient 
And I told you to be fine 
And I told you to be balanced 
And I told you to be kind 
 
And in the morning, I'll be with you 
But it will be a different kind 
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets 
And you'll be owning all the fines 
 
Come on skinny love, what happened here? 
 
le on the hope in light brassiere 
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my 
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split 
 
And I told you to be patient 
And I told you to be fine 
And I told you to be balanced 
And I told you to be kind 
 
And now all your love is wasted 
Then who the hell was I? 
'Cause now I'm breaking at the britches 
And at the end of all your lines 
 
Who will love you? 
Who will fight? 
Who will fall far behind? 
 
Come on skinny love 
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my 
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my"

"I always knew you had talent for music" Pearl froze and looked behind her

"I know you probably hate me and I'm sorry" Heechul was struggling not to cry

Pearl smiled at bit "i don't hate you,i could never hate you,but why,why did you leave me?"

"Nothing I say could ever compare to what i did and ....and...oh my God,i'm a terrible brother"  Heechul was crying now "i'm sorry Shin Yi"

Shin Yi...that was the nickname her brother used to call her when they were little.

Pearl ran to him and hugged him "sh...sh...i don't hate you Heenim and i forgive you"

Heechul cried even louder "i promise i'l never leave you again"

"I believe you" Pearl managed to say between sobs


Well,this just keeps getting better,at least for me,i don't know,i came up with this,let's see how this goes,shall we?

XD