Opening up

In the seeking of Love

The birds chirped outside, the sun shone over the guardians' heads who were preparing  everything to begin their way again, the girls were already up and chatting among them.

"hey,I saw you coming out from Sehun and Luhan's tent this morning~" Kayla teased Moon, who merely glared at her friend

"and what about you?"

"What about me?"

"you  slept in Chanyeol and Baek's tent too"

"ehh..." Kayla blushed "but I wasn't the only one! Pearl slept with Tao and Kris, Hanna slept with Suho and Lay, Leila with Kai and D.O and Storm with Xiumin and Chen!"

"i couldn't sleep last night so I went to Lay and Suho, any problem with that?" Hanna  glared Kayla

"not a all honey" Hana blushed, that was Suho's voice, apparently he had heard Hanna's comment.

Kayla rose her eyebrow at Hanna, who just shook her head.

"Let's go now, we’re close to the sanctuary" Kris ordered

They started their way to the sanctuary. Absentmindedly ,the girls went to their mates, of course ,the boys weren't going to complain, actually they were happy as ever because the girls were starting to open up to them.

Pearl was listening to music with her IPod, she was very amused because the Ipod's battery was still in a 100% even though it should've turn off 2 days ago, but the iPod had full battery, which was a mystery to the girl, but she didn't pay much attention, she was happy to have her music with her, it made her feel more comfortable.

Oblivious to what she was doing, Pearl started singing and humming the song with a low voice, which was heard by Tao and Kris who were closely walking at her sides, the boys smiled, Pearl had a great voice.

"You’re not a bad girl you’re not a bad girl
Nal wihan nunmul geu nunmul geodwo
Geu aega dachyeo na ttaeme dachyeo
Geureoni chamgo tto chamaya hae"


Pearl was oblivious to the fact that she was slowly raising her voice until her friends and the rest of the guardians could hear her singing Janus from Boyfriend.

"OH MY GOD" Leila rushed forward and grabbed Pearl by the earplugs and put one in her own ear "I Love Kwangmin!"

"not fair!" Storm whined "i want to listen to my Youngmin singing!"

"Minho~" sang Hanna "he is just so handsome~"

"Hey,Stop!" Pearl smack Leila's hand from her Ipod "Fine! I'll take of the headphones so you can all listen to your boyfriends,jeez"

'who is Kwangmin?' Kai and D.O thought in cofusion 

'her Youngmin?'  Chen and Xiumin shared a shock glance

'Minho,who the hell is Minho?' Now Suho and Lay were slightly jealous

"boyfriends?" Asked Suho incredulously  "you have boyfriends?"

"no" snickered Hanna "Boyfriend is the name of the boy band"

"who is Youngmin?" Asked Chen

"he is" answered Storm while showing him a picture of Boyfriend that Pearl had in her gallery " he's so handsome!"

"he's not that handsome" grumbled Xiumin, Storm smirked

"aaaaaw" Storm pinched Xiumin and Chen's cheeks "are you jealouse?"

"I prefer Kwangmin”  Leila commented "his big beautiful eyes and that smile~

"Kwangmin?" Talked Kai

"Beautiful eyes?" D.O looked at Leila confused

"This one is Kwangmin ,he is Youngmin's twin brother" Leila showed Kai and D.O the Boyfriend picture

"pfffft...he looks like if his eyes are going to plop out at any moment" Kai bitterly said

Leila narrowed her eyes "how dare you to say those things!"

"you're just jealous" Leila stuck her tongue out

"i'm not jealous" murmured Kai looking at other direction

"they're not that awesome" D.O frowned

"are you jealous too?" Leila smiled to the boy "don't worry, your eyes are ten times more beautiful than his"

D.O blushed furiously.

"sorry to interrupt love birds" Kris talk to them "but i think you've got to see this"

Everyone turned around to where Kris was looking and gaped. In front of them was a huge castle, like the one only seen on movies or pictured in fantasy books, really, it was beautiful. The towers seemed as if they could touch the sky, the big, intimidating wooden doors at the front part of the castle inviting to enter ,the crystal clear lake surrounding the castle and the enormous mountains behind it. It was a perfect scenery.

"wow" Pearl whispered admiring the scenery

"this is amazing" Hanna followed

"is this the Sanctuary?" Leila asked Kai

"Yes"

"but when did we arrive?" Leila asked "I didn't even notice"

"That's because you three love birds were too focus on each other rather than noticing that we've been standing here for the last 10 minutes" Sehun said with a bored expression the girl blushed in embarrassment.

"don't worry love, he’s just jealous" Kai said to Leila and brought her closer to him

"jealous? pfftt...ajaja" Sehun laughs "jealous of what?"

"you're jealous that Moon hasn't even looked at you since we came here"

"JA!" scoffed Sehun "for your information, actually Luhan, Moon and I last night-"

Sehun was going to continue but Moon's glare at him made him shut up.

"you, Luhan and Moon what last night?" Kai pushed Sehun

"that's none of your concern"

Kai and Sehun were glaring intensely at each other.

"ok, let's calm down, there's no need to know Luhan, Sehun and Moon's activities" Suho told the guys before they attack each other "now let's enter to the Sanctuary"

When they were in front of the wooden doors, Suho and Kris knocked on the doors "back off"
 
They did as told just in time because the wooden door was descending until two figures appear behind it.

"your back!" yelled one of the figures, then ran towards Suho and Kris and hugged them "we were so worried for you!"

Kris and Suho laughed "ok ok ,just let us go"

"sorry" the man replied  and did as told, but kept a big grin in his face

"Eunhyuk, we did it" Kris smiled at his teacher

Eunhyuks smile grew bigger, even if it was possible and looked behind the boy, indeed, behind them were 6 beautiful young ladies sheepishly handing behind their mates backs.

"we knew you would " the other man talked "i'm so proud of you"

"Thanks Donghae" smled Suho

"come in now, it’s getting dark outside and you know what that means" Donghae stared at Kris, who nodded in response

They entered to the castle; it was even more beautiful than from the outside ,it had high ceilings covered with strange marks and paintings, each with a different color, delicate chandeliers were hanging from the ceilings, the walls were covered with silver and white brocades and in the middle of the room there were two thrones, one was bigger than the other, both were covered in white and silver.

"this is beautiful" Pearl talked admirng the master piece

"i know right" said Kris ~'but your ten times more beautiful'~

Pearl read his thoughts and blushed furiously.

"now, please, will you introduce us" talked Donghae exitedly

"always so impatient" scolded Eunhyuk "don't you see that the girls are surprised?"

"Well" Kris stared at Tao "this our mate"

Tao grabbed Pearl and brought her to Kris "She's Pearl"

Donghae smiled at the girl and so did Eunhyuk "she's so beautiful! all them are, My name is Donghae and this guy is Eunhyuk!"

Pearl smiled "hello"

"She's Hanna" talked Suho and brought Hanna to him, Lay followed after

Chanyeol and Baekhyun brought Kayla with them "She's Kayla!"

"She is Leila" talked D.O , Kai hugged Leila from the waist and the girl shyly hid herself in the boy's neck

"She's Storm" Chen happily brought the girl in between him and Xiumin

"and she's Moon" talked Luhan while hugging Moon,Sehun smiled too

"did you tell them about the prophecy?" asked Donghae to Kris

Kris nodded.

"ok, that's one step ahead, now we'll have to inform the King and the Queen, but unfortunately, they’re not here, so we'll talked about  that when they arrive" said Donghae

"Hyuk, show them their rooms while i prepare the table please" Donghae said to the his friend

"this way!" Eunhyuk smiled

They followed him through a long and wide hall, the girls admired the walls and the floor, it had intricate designs at appeared to be made of crystal or glass.

"this is the girls room" Eunhyuk opened the door and showed the girls the inside of the room

"oh my God" Kayla finally said "this is amazing"

Yes it was. The room had 6 beds, which looked very comfortable and one bathroom, the walls were beautifully decorated and there was a big window at the back of the room.

"the boys' rooms are in front" talked Eunhyuk making the girls get back to reality

The girls looked outside the room and saw 6 different doors, each one with names engraved in the it.

"We'll let you rest for now" smiled Eunhyuk "you must be tired...ah,and by the way, there’s some clothes in the drawers, I assume you don't want to carry the boys' clothe any longer"

"thanks" Hanna bowed to Eunhyuk and so did the rest of the girls

Eunhyuk smiled sweetly "there's no need to do that girls, don’t worry"

With that, he and the Guardians left the room and closed the door behind them.

"This is just unbelievable" talked Kayla while letting herself fall into the bed

"I know, right?" Leila agreed, following her friends example

"this is place is so beautiful and enchanting" Hanna looked outside the window and saw the incredible scenery before her eyes,outside,in the forest,it was beautiful,but one part of the forest was dark and gloomy and it seemed like it was spreading through the rest of the forest.

'I wish i could help to stopt this' Hanna sincerely thought 

 

 


 

Whaaat's uup?~ i'm back!