FOOD!

In the seeking of Love

Leila searched in the kitchen for something she could use to cook.

“hum….” She mumbled staring at the rather common ingredients, fruits and vegetables, that could be find on Earth, although some of them were quit unusual.

“what?” asked her D.O curious

“Some of this ingredients and fruits are also find in Earth” Leila exanimated an apple

“oh” smiled D.O “is because EXO people are very similar to humans, so is our planet. EXO us like a modern and more evaluated version of Earth, with some exceptions of course”

“I see” mumbled Leila

“So what’re you gonna cook” asked D.O to Leila

“there’s some kimchi here and also meat” Leila took the beef in her hands “I’ll cook kimchi beef and some rice with curry”

“that sounds great” D.O his lips, Leila blushed and wandered her eyes somewhere else in the kitchen to avoid D.O’s big and beautiful eyes.

“let’s start”

To Leila’s surprise ,D.O was an excellent cook, more than she, herself had ever been.

“wow” Leila tasted D.O’s curry sauce

“what?” asked confused D.O  “is it bad?”

Leila laughed “No, none of that, actually it’s delicious, you’re a great cook”

“thanks, someone has to feed those beast outside”

“HEY!”

“WE HEARD YOU!”

Leila cracked a loud laugh “c’mon, lets feed them before they get feisty”

D.O grinned.

“Food is ready!”

The boys sat on the mattress and so did the girls. The girls wanted to sit with each other, but somehow the boys managed to exchange sits and they ended sitting with the girls. Kayla was squished between Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s arms, Hanna was beside Lay and Suho was in front of her, Storm was happily sat in between Xiumin and Chen, Moon just sat beside Luhan and Sehun was on her other side, lastly Pearl was on Tao’s lap, trying to escape from his grip, but it didn’t seemed to work. Kris was in front of her.

“Here ya’ go” D.O passed the plates to the group.

“FOOD!” yelled Kai and grabbed Leila by the hand pulling her to his chest, D.O just chuckled and sat opposite him.

“it’s delicious!”

“YUM”

“WOW”

“YOUR FOOD IS WONDERFULL” Kai said with his mouth filled with food “I LOVE YOU!”  

Leila blushed furiously and hid her face in his shoulder, trying to avoid the surprised looks in her friends faces “D-D-D.O helped me too”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stuffed their mouths with loads of food.

“ASDFGHJJLL”

“I’m sorry Chanyeol, but I don’t speak Neanderthal ,neither barbarian” Kayla told to the boy, who’s mouth was filled with rice.

Everyone laughed.

Chanyeol swallowed “I said I like you”

Kayla coughed frantically “…”

“well done idiot” Kai talk to Chanyeol “are you trying to kill her or what?”

“No” Chanyeol responded offended “I’m just telling her my true feelings”

“thanks…I guess?” Kayla smiled, still blushing, to Chanyeol

“see” Chanyeol stuck his tongued out in Kai’s direction, who merely rolled his eyes and fixed his gaze on the girls in his arms, who was eating oblivious to the world around her.

‘she’s so innocent’ Kai thought admiring his mates face