Care to explain?

In the seeking of Love

Pearl cuddled against the soft and warm mattress ,she even let out a soft "nice" ,the girl felt the mattress vibrating and heard a low chuckle. She opened her eyes,still sleepy and she found herself in someone's arms. The girl, a little bit numb, touched the person's face, squishing the cheeks, until she realized that a boy was holding her and not any boy, he was the panda looking one from the karaoke.

"How was your nap?" The panda looking boy gave Pearl cheeky smile

Pearl stopped breathing for an instant.

'What is happening?' the girl thought 'i must be dreaming...yes! This is just another dream!' Pearl closed her eyes ,waited for one minute ,and she opened them again, but the boy was still there, actually ,both boys were there, the blond one was beside her.

Pearl screamed and free herself from the panda looking boy.

'Don't panic,don't panic!' Pearl thought breathing heavily .She could feel the atmosphere changing outside, the clouds,furiously swirling around. The sky,slowly turning gray, the thunder and lightning roaring.

'I need to stop this' Pearl thought worried, ’I need to stop this!’

Pearl was panicking, she was causing the storm outside. She didn't knew what to do, so she used her power on the boys.

~is she alright? I fear for her,she needs to calm down~ The panda looking one thought .

~something's not right, she is worried, she needs to stop what she’s doing ,I don't want her to hurt herself~ the blond one thought.

Pearl opened her eyes in shock and awestruck ,where those boys worrying for her?

The blond one walk to Pearl and locked his arms around the girl,who was trembling and shivering uncontrollably.
"Shh...shhh...shh...it's alright" the blond one whispered in Pearl's ear, soothing her.

Pearl kept trembling.

The panda looking one hugged the girl by the other side "Love, calm down, everything’s going to be fine"

Pearl didn't knew why, but she closed her eyes and she could feel herself slowly relaxing, at the same time, the storm outside calmed and stopped.The boys were still holding her.

"See?" The panda looking one let Pearl go "I told you,everything's fine now"

The blond one backed away too.

"Who are you?" Pearl finally found her voice,She felt her voice distant.

"Well,this is hard to explain"  The blond one rubbed the back of his neck,he seemed nervous.

"Well,i'm waiting" Pearl was losing her patience ,this was too much.Who the hell were those boys,and what in Earth did they wanted with her?.

Speaking of Earth...where was she? Pearl looked around and everything seemed normal,except from the fact that she was not in her home,she was in someone’s other home,her friends weren't there,left alone the fact that she was stuck in a foreign place with two handsome strangers and that didn't made it any  better.

"My name is Wu Yi Fan,but you can call me Kris" suddenly spoke the blond one

"My name is Huang ZiTao,but call me just Tao" spoke the panda looking one

Pearl nodded. "So,Tao and Kris...care to explain me what is happening?"

The boys exchanged nervous glances.

Pearl used her power,she really wanted to know what was happening.

~i love when she says my name~ were Tao's thoughts
~she's so pretty,but we need to tell her everything~ were Kris' thoughts

Pearl lift an eyebrow. 'What...are...they...thinking...are they for real?' The girl thought incredulously.

“So,speak”

“Ok…I guess I should begin with…”

CRASH!

Pearl shrieked, afraid from the loud noise .She peered through a window.There were some    silhouettes approaching to the house.

“oh…those most the others” Tao said looking through the window “yeah,that’s them,no one in EXO can make such loud noises other than Chanyeol and Baekhyun”

‘uh?...EXO? What is EXO?’ Pearl thought confused

Kris sighed “you’re right”

“AYO!” Two boys entered to the house,followed by other boys,to be accurate, eight more boys.

“PEARL!” Someone tackled the Pearl and she felt to the ground, with someone above her,she looked up, it was Storm “I missed you so much!”

Pearl sighed “get off me,you’re crushing my lungs”

Storm giggled “oh,sorry” and got up

Pearl got on her feet too.She glanced at the boys,and she notice more people behind them,4 other silhouettes,they seemed to be female.

“Pearl!” Her friends shrieked and ran towards Pearl,but the latter ran snuck away and hid behind Tao and Kris, who just chuckled. Pearl realized what she had done and stepped out of her hiding place, blushing madly.

“Where were you?!” Hanna grabbed Pearl’s shoulder  and shake her frantically “I was worried sick!”

Pearl laughed “calm down woman,this two kidnapped me”

Pearl pointed Kris and Tao,who blushed furiously. “eh…”

“Well done!” one for the boys hit Kris in his chest slightly

Kris glared at the boy. “it’s not what you think,Kai”

The boy grinned mischievously  “sure,whatever you say”

Pearl turned to her friends. “where you were?”

Hanna smiled,Kayla smirked,Leila blushed,Moon,her usual pokerface and Storm smiled widely.

“with them” all of the girls pointed the boys

One of the boys, with honey brown eyes and smooth features approached to Kris and Tao “I guess, now that we’re all together, we should  tell them everything”

“Girls, take a sit” The boy said, pointing to the furniture.

Pearl was going to sit on the floor, but when she knelt down, Kris grabbed her and pull her towards him, so Pearl ended in his lap,then Tao grabbed her legs and put them in his lap. Pearl blushed and tried to free, but the lock of Kris arms around her waist was made of steel.

“Oh~ Pearl, I’ve never seen you so affectionate with a boy ,is our little Pearl, perhaps in love?~” Kayla said with a sing sang voice ,enlarging the word “in love”

“YAH!” Pearl used her power and threw a pillow that was on a couch to Kayla. The pillow hit Kayla straight in the face. Pearl smirked “anyone else has something to say about me?”

“…”

Pearl smirked “good”

Kris whispered in Pearl’s ear “that’s my girl”

Pearl shivered involuntary and blushed.

“First things, first” The boy with the honey brown eyes spoke “Let’s introduce ourselves,like this; name and power, ok?”

The boys nodded. The girls glanced at each other confused and shrouded.

‘powers? They have powers too?’ Each of the girls thought.

“My name is Suho, and I can control the water” spoke the honey brown eyes guy

Hanna shot her head up, upon hearing the last fact. She could control the water too.

“My name is Yixing, but you can call me Lay, either is fine” a blond one with nice features stood up “ my power is healing”

Two boys stood up, the ones had entered earlier to the house “I’m Chanyeol and I can control the fire” 

“I’m Baekhyun ,my power is light”

After that,both made a “v” sign “and together we’re Beakyeol!”

“…”

“don’t mind them” talked Suho sighing

“I’m Kai and my power is teletransportation” spoke a boy with a nice tanned skin and a killer smile

“My name’s Kyungsoo ,but call me D.O ,please.My power is Earth control” Spoke a boy with nice big eyes and shy smile

“I’m Luhan!” jumped a boy with a baby face  “and my power is telekinesis”

‘I wonder if he can help me improve my power’ Pearl thought curiously

“I’m Sehun” said another boy with a poker-face “my power is Wind control”

surely, this one would get alone with Moon easily’ each of the girls thought while looking at the oblivious Moon

“I’m Chen!” said a boy with a goofy smile “my power is lightening control”

“and I’m Xiumin ,my power is Ice control” talked a boy with cute, chubby cheeks

“My name is Wu YiFan, but call me Kris ,my power is flight” talked Kris

Pearl stared at Kris, ‘really?,He can fly?’

“I’m Huang ZiTao,but call me Tao,my power is time control” spoke Tao

Suddenly Hanna stepped up “I’m Kim Hanna,my power…” Hanna hesitated for a moment and Suho and Lay grabbed each of her hands “I cantrol the 4 elements water,fire,earth and wind”

Hanna sat again,but this time,in Suho’s lap.She was smiling happily.

Kayla spoke next “My name is Song Kayla and I can make myself invicible”

“I-I’m Leila,and I can create shields to protect myself”  stuttered Leila shyly

“My name's Kang Moon,I can transform in any animal I wish”  Moon said with her poker-face

Luhan cheered “really?! Can you show us?”

“if you wish to”

“YEAH!” Luhan yelled happily,but Suho grabbed him by the shoulder

“Later” stated Suho sternly,Luhan pouted

“My name is Storm” the girl smiled happily “I can make natural disasters”

The guys stared at Storm,eyes wide open and jaws dropped.

“how can a sweet girl like you cause natural disasters?”  asked Chanyeol with curiosity

“Sweet girl?” scoffed Kayla “JA! This punk here is pure trouble and a royal pain In the ”

Storm huffed “careful Kayla,you don’t want to die crushed by a enormous ocean wave during your next trip the beach,right?”

“Is that a treat?”

“perhaps”

“Girls stop it” Ordered Hanna

“fine” stubbornly both said at the same time

“Well,guess I’m the last” Pearl said ,freeing form Kris iron grip finally and standing on her feet,Kris pouted “My name is Park Shin Hye,but call me Pearl,my power is climate control and…telekinesis”

“you have two powers?” asked Kris surprised

“yeah” I said awkwardly,Pearl didin’t like it,honestly,it was already too much to have special abilities, but she had two special abilities while her friends only had one,so that made Pearl feel lika a total freak,well more than what she already was.

“now, will you explain why I was kidnapped by this two” Pearl pointed Kris and Tao, who merely smiled, as if they knew something that the girls ignored.

“this is gonna be awkward” Pearl heard Luhan whispering ,then giggles

“Lift your right wrist please” Ordered Suho to the girls

The girls exchanged confused glances and then raised their wrists.

All of the boys smiled when they saw the marks in the girls’ wrists.

Kris and Tao approached to Pearl and touched her mark and the mark glowed. Pearl’s breathing hitched.

“see this on your wrists?” talked Suho pointing to Hanna’s marks “this are not just some strange tattoos or drawings, it is a sign, with meanings”

“A sign?” said Kayla “a sign of what? That we are freaks? We already know that, thank you very much”

“No” Kai clarified “it is a sign from the Tree of Life”

“The what?” Storm questioned

“The Tree of Life” explained Chen “It is the source of power of this planet, EXO planet”

“EXO planet?” Leila asked surprised “we’re not in planet Earth?”

“no” D.O sighed “you’re now in planet EXO,our planet and the Tree of Life is what keeps this planet alive, what keeps us alive, without  it, we’re nothing”

“And what does the Tree of Life has to do with us? With this marks on our wrists?” Talked Moon

“There is a prophecy, an ancient one, even before ourselves” Kris explained “the prophecy goes like this :

“When the evil takes over and hope is gone,                                                                                                                                                                                      darkness will rise,                                                                                                                                                                                                                              The Tree of Life will sum on an eternal slumber                                                                                                                                                                                and just like a hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                    darkness will consume everything in its path to eliminated light and hope                                                                                                                                        two moons will appear and dust and the dying Tree will no longer exist”

The girls cringed and shivered at the horrible prophecy.

“ok” Hanna said “but what does that prophecy has to do with us?”

The faces of the boys suddenly saddened “The Tree of Life is dying now ,the lunar eclipse is close and there’s only one way to save the Tree of Life”

“how?” Pearl asked

“There’s another prophecy that talks about the dying Tree and how to save it ” Kris said “ it goes like this :

“When the stars and the Sun align,                                                                                                                                                                                                  dust will be dawn and darkness will be light,                                                                                                                                                                                 twelve guardians shall raise, each of one with their halves,                                                                                                                                                             they will save the dying Tree from its eternal slumber.                                                                                                                                                                         Love is the key.

“It means that the guardians need to find their other halves in order to save the Three of Live and planet EXO along with it “Kris smiled to the girls

“and how do the guardians find them” questioned Hanna  “and who’s the guardians”

Kai smirked “we are”

The girls looked at the boys….so if they’re the guardians from the prophecy, who’s their other halves?

“and how will you find your halves” Kayla asked with curiosity

“by this” Kris said as he raised his right hand, right there, in his milky white skin was a tattoo of a dragon, similar to Pearl’s mark.

Pearl’s heart skipped a beat.Her freinds stared at Kris and Pearl simultaneously in agape. 

“this is the clue the Tree of Life gave us before he summed in his slumber, by this marks we’ll know who’s our half, if someone, it doesn’t matter gender, nationality, race, etc. , has this mark, he ,she or it, is our mate”

 “each of you here, has a mark” explained Kris “you have two marks linked together”

“wait” interrupted him Hanna “you are twelve boys and we’re six girls”

Lay smiled “you have two marks, right?”

Hanna nodded.

“It means that you’re bonded with two of us, each of you is bonded with two of us”

“…”

"well,this is unexpected" Moon whispered to Hanna,who merely nodded,still trying to process the information

“which are your marks” asked Suho to Hanna

“an unicorn and a drop of water”

“Mine is a unicorn”

“and mine is a drop of water”

Hanna stared at Suho and Lay, blankly, she was in shock.

“so I’m bonded to you two” stated Hanna incredulously

“yeah”

“pretty much”

Leila  inspected her mark “mines are a triangle with a circle in the middle and some sort of animal”

Kai and D.O raised their hands. Leila blushed furiously.

“mines are a snowflake and a scorpion” said Storm

Chen and Xiumin raised their hands. Storm smiled happily.

“mines are a phoenix and a bright star” Kayla showed her wrist

Chanyeol and Baekhyun raised their hands this time.

“mines are a tornado and curved lines intertwined with small circles” said Moon

Luhan and Sehun raised their hands.

“I have a dragon and a hourglass” Pearl sighed at last, she sat on the couch, this was too much, first being kidnapped and now she discovered that she was mate with two boys who weren’t even human and that she needed to save a whole planet?